Resident Evil 4 saved the series

>Resident Evil 4 saved the series

Attached: becca_face_unimpressed2.jpg (539x558, 85K)

Yes, and?

This has been your incontrovertible fact for the day.

My want to nut in rebecca is something that exists

Save? Nigger, the series has always been great. RE1-7 are all great. RE6 is the only one kind of sorta shitty

Oh, baby gonna cry cause RE4 is a good game but cause its called Resident Evil without having ink ribbons its a bad game now?

I want to hold hands with Rebecca!

true.
CV > re4
and remake 1 already saved the series

Attached: jillremake_68.jpg (1580x1080, 380K)

>Beccafag makes an absolutely terrible thread

Attached: 1548478157601.png (652x539, 347K)

I'll let you two hold hands while I pound her.

>0 almost killed the series
Daily reminder.

>pound her
No! You’re going to hold her other hand!

Attached: hunter kill.webm (800x460, 2.98M)

You two do that while I'm impregnating her.

Yes. It literally did and that's a totally indisputable fact

>remake 1 already saved the series
Is that why Capcom had to overhaul the entire gameplay style in order to not cancel the series forever?
>CV > RE4
Oh wait, you're retarded, so you're incapable of actually researching anything.

This. Zero and CV drilled home to the team themselves just how dire a dearth for ideas they were at for making the usual adventure-horror games, so the shift was unavoidable if they didn't want to stop making the games altogether. It wouldn't have mattered if they sold in the multi millions (which CV probably did across every console, brand, and home appliance they released it on); they ran out of ideas and they knew it.

Fuck off beccafaggot why isn't my filter working for that filename

Is RE6 REALLY bad or just..."different"?
I mean, is it a situation of "it's a good game but a terrible Resident Evil game" or actually terrible all around?

>you're incapable of actually researching anything.
why would i need to research 2 games I played myself?

Attached: becca_shirt2.jpg (500x500, 37K)

>RE1
>Rebecca Chambers, a 19 year old medic barely competent with a pistol, is forced to face an abominable, unspeakable gallery of horrors, making the player, as Chris, feel all the more accountable to her safety
>RE0
>lol nvm she fought a tyrant once actually

Attached: reg.png (607x477, 290K)

make this a becca thread pls

moira also welcome

0 and CV dropped right before it, they were out of ideas and everyone knew it.

>code veronica was bad

Attached: claire_disgust7.webm (1280x720, 69K)

>also RE0
>there was totally this other base just off screen from RE1/2/3 events and rebecca just somehow miraculously managed to stumble upon the arklay mansion

The only people who hate CV are cross dressing freaks/trannys.

And your game nearly killed it, Becky.

Attached: crossdress2.jpg (585x480, 61K)

It wasn’t as good as literally any other old RE. It looks awful and was behind the curve only a year after it came out. Steve is the worst character in any RE game and matrix Wesker is cancer.

Don’t forget a train that runs right through the other mansion and crashes in an underground warhouse that connects to a sewer that connects to a fake mansion.

ok

woah man its almost like there are a fuckton of things in each game that make very little sense woah dude

The first three all tied up pretty nicely without retconning anything from the previous.

>Don’t forget a train that runs right through the other mansion and crashes in an underground warhouse that connects to a sewer that connects to a fake mansion.

Doesn’t fall under the category of retcons in terms of what you are nitpicking and complaining about. You’re clearly making out to sound silly, which applies to every game. There are tons of questionable elements in the story, plot and lore with every game because it’s fucking Resident Evil series for crying out loud.

Attached: clairexwesker_bully1.webm (1920x1080, 2.03M)

Good girl Claire

Attached: 1420674219786.gif (235x240, 1.53M)

I want to go on a date with Rebecca!
and then have rough sex with lots of hair pulling afterwards

seething beccatard

No.

You’re retarded

no u

No.

shes got pretty short hair, you should be careful, its probably really sensitive if you pull

Attached: becca_face_concerned_2.jpg (500x549, 41K)

Lewd.

You’re right i dont see why anyone cares about this series stories. I skip most cutscenes and files when I can

Who made the decision to make RE a gamecube exclusive series?

Attached: jill_outfit_skirt3.jpg (774x1031, 128K)

god I want her to strangle me with her thighs

kind of, it fixed the view of the game but it made it co-op. 5 and 6 were co-op games needed a friend to play the game. i haven't played seven.

like this?

Attached: jill_leglock1.webm (640x360, 2.22M)

I am playing through it for the first time and it's fine. Leon's campaign plays like 4 and Chris' plays like 5.

To add to this, I think the "issue" is keeping the cast the same. It wouldn't make sense to have these seasoned zombie fighting vets still experience the same sort of horror they did the first time they encountered zombies. In universe, zombies and monster are typical terrorist bs now. The mystique is gone. 7 was able to go back to horror because the lead changed, which let you experience the whole zombie thing with fresh eyes in a smaller scale incident.