Celebrating mario day with the best video game book of all time

Celebrating mario day with the best video game book of all time

Attached: brick by brick.jpg (259x423, 54K)

Isn't Bob a terrible person?

Attached: 1550032828061.png (188x229, 37K)

What's the allure of buying fan-made books like this? They cost the same as a game in some cases.

>there are no bad tactics, only bad targets
yes

The allure here is Bob Chipman. But you would never want to buy it and give him money. There's a PDF floating around somewhere.

He's basically bizarro Chris Chan who was more successful and obsessed with Mario instead.

please, get that bob shitman trash out of here and make way for /ourguy/

Attached: download (5).jpg (183x275, 11K)

Get rid of the rainbow font and there's something really aesthetic about that image.

>Hating on the thinking man's colour-scheme of choice

Attached: 1552156912989.jpg (417x480, 64K)

I used to unironically like the big picture
I used to watch the game overthi ker
once that autistic as fuck storyline where he played every character, and every character was the "jokey smugvoice of reason" i had to drop him
I unironically liked the Halo nazi video
Growing up with proto-youtubers it was devastating when people i liked would start either A making cringy-ass scripts B retarded unfunny no-chemistry crossovers or C both

once those segments made for over a third of the video***

And skits*** not scripts
God whats wrong with me

I feel the same way except for the G4 guys. Adam Sessler is a shell of his former self, and Kevin Pereira is clutching at the last bit of fame he has.

>who was more successful
Dubious claim.

Isn't this the book where the guy compares the Nintendo/SEGA console war to Vietnam, or something?

Yes. Also, he skipped his grandmother's funeral to play more Mario 3.

Everyone thinks everyone is a terrible person because it's 2019 on the internet.

The town is making him stupid.

There are no good video game books

Game Over Thinker's stuff is still interesting. I'm surprised that he's still around. His recent Gamestop video was a good watch.

Well, the artbooks are pretty good.

fair point

Attached: 152-153.jpg (2714x1920, 1.16M)

Getting The Eyes of Bayonetta and Megaman Complete Works when I get paid.

Bob 'bad people ruined eugenics' Chipman you mean?