Brahmin shit

Brahmin shit.

Attached: Fo2_Myron_Ending.png (640x480, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/iuQaMHqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He didn't invent it

felt so fucking good pulverizing this piece of shit subhuman

Attached: 1549036301107.jpg (844x898, 159K)

Braaaapmin sniff?

t. pete hines

t. josh (the butthurt) sawyer

Attached: 1551476122737.jpg (1024x1024, 41K)

>Fallout 2
>Okay, let's introduce a new drug. Mechanics-wise it's going to be a sole AP buff and highly addictive so we can tie that into the storylines of areas like The Den and New Reno, showing how drug abuse has affected society and opening up opportunities for new quests
>Fallout 3 / 4
>bro lets just use all thees drugs listed on teh classic games who tf cares, also make sure the drugs get name dropped on the text logs you find throughout the game, because that's called WORLD BUILDING bro!
I bet you also jumped on the Fallout 76 hate train when you realized it wasn't going to be yet another shallow self-indulgent single-player RPG like Fallout 4 or Skyrim.

>The face of a 170 IQ chemist who is better than you
You would hate him wouldn't you.

What?
Not that user*

unga bunga you can't complain about fallout 76 if you paid for fallout 4 unga bunga

Is that easier for you to understand?

But I hate both...
what’s my problem then? Can i do it, please daddy.

>so we can tie that into the storylines of areas like-
Stop talking like you were on the development team.

>use evidence found in game to support theory as to why they added Jet in Fallout 2
>use evidence found in game to prove that nobody who worked in Fallout 4 gave a flying fuck about what they were making
>aboo boo boo you weren't there you couldn't have known!
I bet you're an agnostic.

not canon anymore :)

not interested in discussing how realistic things are in an alternate universe post-apoc game w/ talking mutants and ghouls

>WOW FUCK BETHESDA FOR A DUMB TERMINAL ENTRY. THIS COMPLETELY DESTROYS THE PERFECT AMAZING LORE OF FALLOUT THAT HAS NEVER CONTRADICTED ITSELF IN THE PAST. TODD IS A FUCKING HACK WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT WORLD BUILDING
>wait what's that? the wife of the wright family uses jet before myron says he invented it? myron isn't clearly a lying sack of shit with only 8 intelligence? not a genius like he claims. who c-cares. based avellone am i right?

the state of nma fags

Attached: 1551915465153.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

>use evidence
You used no evidence, you just said some of your fan theories.

>both are clearly overlooked minor story details
>therefore both companies are exactly the same, regardless of what they have produced during their heyday
>h-heh muh boogeymen are btfo now!
Incredible. You've found a way to defend every single shitty developer in the industry

I realize you might not have played the game, but other people have and have formed their conclusions, don't assume everyone shares your stunted mindset.

NO! THAT'S WRONG AND A MISTAKE!
Chris and others said it was left in by accident!

It doesn't matter that it was 13 years after release with zero mention of it, it's a fact now because Bethesda is evil!

Bethbabies getting angry.

right one company is hugely successful and has a leader named todd who puts out billion dollar IPs for breakfast.
the other went bankrupt lmao and the employees worked at another company that had to be bought out before it also went bankrupt lmao.

Attached: 1542931221584.png (916x685, 553K)

>realize you might not have played the game, but-
Whether or not I have played the original games(which I have) is irrelevant to the topic at hand, you called your personal theory "evidence" and now you're trying to discredit me through insults.

This user has actual evidence that contradicts your theory, he is winning this argument, you are not.
>minor story details
They weren't minor when this thread started, but now that you're in a corner they need to be minor in order for your excuses to work.

>maybe if I call them names they'll go away

>bethesda makes shit RPGs and a skinnerbox faux-mmo, along with not actually giving a shit about the lore of their games, even though they make it such a big deal about how they actually care about the lore in their games
>woah wtf why are you criticizing them?! stop doing that! nobody should be allowed to say bad things about this company I like!
>Fallout 1 and 2 get made during a shitty time with a shitty publisher, end up both being great, but also flawed RPGs, and anyone with half a brain that doesn't have a black and white worldview is able to understand that
>h-h-heh black isle is so shit because they did this thing Bethesda also done!

What credit did you have to begin with?

Nothing you just posted has anything to do with this thread.

>trying to change the subject
Back on topic, Jet is a pre-war drug.

kirkbride is a hack and all the lore changes in elder scrolls have improved the games

Attached: 10-57c24bd3e5d7f.jpg (819x1062, 409K)

>Back on topic, Jet is a pre-war drug.
and the fallout franchise is not any better for it

>appeal to popularity

Attached: 1548329710656.png (502x518, 241K)

Nor is it worse.

not directly

7. Pre-war jet existed, though it was home-made and not called Jet

pastebin.com/iuQaMHqM

Attached: 54654765878679.png (1919x1080, 2.49M)

your post is basically gibberish

Attached: reality.jpg (922x274, 125K)

based

Bishop family, not Wright. Have you even played the game?

Boy Sminem

ROSEMARY

literally me

not directly

>"My idea is to explore more of the world and more of the ethics of a post-nuclear world, not to make a better plasma gun." - Tim Cain

and all he did was create a better plasma gun lmao