Literally Impossible. And you faggots rip on DaS2 for having shit bosses? Yikes

Literally Impossible. And you faggots rip on DaS2 for having shit bosses? Yikes.

Attached: Bloodborne™_20150607233042_-_1.jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

git gud

boring but not undoable
a pain in the ass in ng+ thought

learn to play fag

What, he's piss easy. Keep strafing, swipe at his flanks a few times and get out of the way

this. bloodborne is shit anyway.

The best way to think of ROM is just taking an extra 30% of the time you assume it would take to kill it to be cautious and not get killed.
It's a really, profoundly easy boss, just take it slow and know when to run away.

benis :DDDD

kek

I can understand Chalice version to some extent but I have no idea how people have problems with the base version. Is it something to do with spider panic? People just aggro and die to his rolling. What is it?

Rom is the cutest boss in all souls

Just kill the romlets in the 1st phase only.
After that, it's a matter of hit and run. Don't deal with them.

Attached: Scourge_Beast_Charge.jpg (500x531, 102K)

Chalice is even easier because there are environmental obstacles to hide from the only projectile attack in the whole fight. Rom is just a patience check more than anything

Not impossible, but one of the worst soulsborne bosses ever.

I'm a shitter and even I beat her. Burn her ass and avoid her AOE attack. Git gud.

It's a boss to be done with patience

Never had problems with this boss. You kill the adds, leave one or two alive and just dash in for damadge. When he starts throwing blue meteor shit at you just keep a distance and dodge it. It's pretty much a scrubfilter.

I honestly think most of BBs bosses are underwhelming. People shit on boring humanoid bosses in Souls games but I think those are the bosses that FROM can do well. My personal favorite bosses in BB were Logarius, Maria, Orphan and Gasgoine.

>Impossible
No. It is boring as all fuck though. Entire fight is just strafing and running away.

Wait til you find a cursed rotted fetid one in the chalices.

Most boring boss in the game, you have 3 options

>go full tryhard build and deal with it easily
>bomrush fuck it and hope none of the rng spiders dont 1hko you (thanks counter damage)
>painstakingly do the clean up on each phase with the 2nd and 3rd being interrupted every 7 seconds by 5 seconds of run around the boss thanks to meteor of boring attack
It like if the phalanx every 5 seconds started to shoot unavoidable spears and you had to wait behind a pillar until its over, or if Rat Vanguard summoned a curse water to flood the stage and you had to get up on the at statues until it was over.

I get that they wanted variety and im happy they tried and that it exists, bot goddamn if this fucker isnt on my top5 worst bosses on BB.