Is it good?

is it good?

Attached: 7f6e4bbc-69a4-4910-a424-8b4f14100c12.jpg (400x225, 19K)

Do you lust for monsters? Then yes.

Attached: 1540315302641.png (1920x1080, 3.16M)

It would make things easier if we just say it isn't bad

It lacks content so no

I absolutely despise grind in games but this game somehow made repetetive tasks fun for me.

Build crafting is fun and I don't mind the grind, the only gripe I have is that sometimes the monster's entire body becomes a hitbox and it's really unclear when it's going to happen. Sometimes you can get your skull absolutely obliterated by a monster's knee during a charge and take no damage, other times you can get clipped by it's ankle when it's turning around and get chunked for half your health.

Going from the old games to this is underwhelming as fuck.
Everything in the old games is a tactical decision and has an aspect of danger to it, In world i'm just running around chugging bottles and rolling out mid weapon sharpening. I haven't felt like i have been in any actual danger while doing anything in world.
Sadly its impossible to discuss because of console war faggotry despite the series always being ranomly thrown around the place.

Attached: 1507294724794.jpg (280x281, 78K)

Two steps forward, two steps back

Gotta love being hit by charges from behind their back legs, right?

>"Hit it until it's dead" - The Game
>tactical decision making
Yeah right.

it's unplayable with a mouse & keyboard, so no
come on gooks, I don't want to spend my third world cash on a shitty controller just to play one game

>it's unplayable with a mouse & keyboard, so no
I got 1k hours of hammer on steam with K&M only so i don't understand what do you meant by unplayable.
Unless its God Eater 3, now that shit is unplayable with K&M.

>"Hit it until it's dead - The Game"
You can do anything inefficiently, doesn't mean the game can't be beaten quicker by not being a retard, user.
If you look at 90% of games they can all be "brute forced" by sheer autistic banging your head against a wall "tactic". At least pre world there were a lot of things to consider pre hunt and during a hunt like timing things and consumables right and trap placements. In world its exactly as you described it, the mindless style of "just whack it" is the most efficient.

Attached: 1543186865977.png (107x107, 24K)

I absolutely couldn't play Dark Souls and Dragons Dogma with KBM but MHW worked out fine for me.

I guess they fixed it...
fuck me, I'll have to play it again then

If you talking about Mouse Acceleration, that was fixed a month after the released.

Whore

I don't remember much now, only the weird keymapping and the mouse acc

It's not autistic brute forcing, it's just normal play.
You don't really need any tactics or optimization until the late game and it's always been like that.

No.

no. emulate any of the older ones.

>Over simplifying enter genres down to a single sentence
>Yea bro there's no skill or tactics in competitive shooters, you just click the heads xDDD

I have played both 4U and MHW with the Hammer, Switch Axe and GS. After you upgrade your armor amd farm for the next weapon upgrade available its all the same. Hit it hard and big, heal if you got hit by bullshit. Stack up against status effects you couldnt know the monster applied the first time. Win.

how about the part where you can infinitely resupply items midhunt or get a fucking one minute invincibility mantle?

you can admit that you only played some lr village in 4U.

>heal if you got hit by bullshit
Pretty sure that's part of what he's talking about.
>Take a hit in a previous game
>Either have to make a "tactical retreat" into a different area (which is a massive waste of time), or wait for an opening in the monster's attacks to heal safely
>Can be severely punishing if you fuck up because of the long animation and inability to cancel it
>Take a hit in World
>Can heal not only while walking, but while running, eliminating the need to wait for an opening
>Not punishing at all if you fuck up because even if you somehow manage to do so you can just cancel out of it anyway and not eat a hit

>which is a massive waste of time
No it isn't, you are correct with the rest tho

If you're leaving the area every time you need to heal (which is what people like to pretend everyone did with the segmented maps and claim is a big benefit to not having them) then I would call that a waste of time. It's certainly going to make your hunts drag on way longer than they need to.

>massive
No. stop being retarded
>waste of time
If the people who do this call it a "tactic" it's not a waste since the question is: Do i lose -6-10 second or do i risk to heal up with monster in the area.
You just, as everyone always here, exaggerate that's all. But you are correct, it automaticly did add a few seconds to your timer.

they fucked up insect blade btw, cant toss it without "scoping in" now

Attached: 1496305520243.jpg (500x500, 53K)