Is anyone still seething about Emuparadise?

I am since it had an insane library all organised extremely well. If you go to the "about" page you can clearly tell the founder was extremely passionate about preservation, and piracy was just something that manifested naturally. There were many other goodies for long dead machines such as BIOSs for arcade boards, Japanese only consoles and my favourite obscure console, the PC-FX. Plus there were reviews and a lot of help. The site may have looked dated, but it had a shit load of content.

I like Nintendo but goddamn it fuck you for taking down an archive/piracy site that was around for almost two decades.

Attached: 7348295c090202b.jpg (295x150, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/968sm6/a_script_for_easy_downloading_of_emuparadise_roms/
archive.org/details/noIntroNintendoDsDecrypted2019Jan03
1fichier.com/dir/lb429fn5
archive.org/details/PhantomCrash_USA_redump_54253
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can still use it just fine if you have a script.

I don't know if you're being ironic right now, but you know it hasn't been nuked, right?

Or if you know how to edit links. I had to tell that to someone who complained the script was from a "redditor"

is emuparadise still up?

Please help I am barely above being tech illiterate it feels like

Attached: 2F3429E0-F980-49BE-86EA-C2E14C791590.jpg (326x326, 16K)

What's the change you have to make to the links?

Just use Vimm's Lair

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/968sm6/a_script_for_easy_downloading_of_emuparadise_roms/

Yes but all downloads have been terminated. I tried using the wayback machine but it requires shitty captcha to work and it doesn't. So now I'm researching what said

Attached: 1544074191102.png (409x480, 235K)

I was until I found a folder of nointro's for pretty much every console pre gen 6 on internet archive

honestly as much as I hate seeing romsites get buttfucked I don't get that angry when one goes down because a dozen more always pop up. Can't stop the internet.

You are a God, thank you.

PREASE UNDERSTAND

>all these spoonfeeding retards
faggots like you are what cause these shutdowns

Attached: 01204712842.jpg (318x318, 15K)

literally just finished "preserving" a bunch of PSP games from there

As it's become apparent only direct download links have been removed from emuparidise. Because actually taking down everything that was uploaded to the site is a much bigger undertaking.

This is why that script works, or if you know how to inspect element you can find the download links like that

Nintendo did nothing wrong.

>Not just being a data hoarder and having the full sets
Not very cash money of any of you to be honest

Attached: Hoard.png (730x199, 12K)

This.

Protecting their workers' legacy from fucking pirates is was more important than whatever bullshit "preservation" excuse these retards always spout.

Bittorrent is an amazing protocol. Whoever thought of it was a goddamn genius.

NoIntro 2018
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f36012c79151b2a3b759c6dd66a340e56ebefaf8&dn=NoIntro2018&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt1.archive.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.archive.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&ws=https%3A%2F%2Farchive.org%2Fdownload%2F&ws=http%3A%2F%2Fia601501.us.archive.org%2F18%2Fitems%2F&ws=http%3A%2F%2Fia801501.us.archive.org%2F18%2Fitems%2F

Redump Sony PS1 NTSCU
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6c5088295fae49b5f2d92ef70b31f0377c05d824&dn=%5BReDump%5D%20Sony%20PlayStation%20%28NTSC-U%29%20%2820150524%29

Gamecube NTSCU
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cb4f13e0f4640c6679df9f06ee24f6829034b195&dn=GC%5FNTSC-U

And who needs to "preserve" stuff like Mario World, wich is so easily available legally?
If it really was about that, they would only have obscure and rare games.

If nobody tells anyone then nobody new will ever be able to download old games and then you old farts will keep complaining nobody plays and makes games like the good old days anymore.

No, if it were about preservation, they would decompile and make them unplayable so pirates wouldn't steal them and hurt the property owner.

Where do you think they got the ROM for the VC releases? They couldn't even bother to have a copy (or the fucking physical cartridge) to make their own and resorted to getting one online. May as well just skip the middleman and get a copy that you can do whatever you want with, copyright be damned.

Attached: leroms.png (365x455, 15K)

>NoIntro 2018

I did some googling but I'm not sure what this is. Is this really every single ROM ever made or did I misunderstand something?

Stop telling people you fuck

Explain how it hurts the property owner if they don't sell it anymore and don't intend to ever sell it again.

Attached: 1456887768570.png (453x466, 155K)

BOY O BOY I SURE DO LOVE DOWNLOADING ANYTHING BEYOND MB FOR A GOOD FUCKING HOUR OR 3

>And who needs to "preserve" stuff like Mario World, wich is so easily available legally?

Everyone apparently, given Nintendo still hasn't a proper version of a Virtual Console on the Switch. Don't be a fucking shill morafag and face it, companies are the scum of the Earth and you shouldn't feel bad about pirating old games anyway, it's the only way you'll ever be able to play them until some executive at some point decides to "gracefully give us a chance" of experiencing 30 year old games while slapping a 60 dollar tag on them.

You can find Vimm by googling "alternatives to EmuParadise", it's mentioned on every Reddit piracy thread.

inb4 someone calls you out for using a reddit link

I'm a retard. Do I just get tampermonkey and then google "whateverthefuck emuparadise"?

Now pound my boipussy

Attached: page.png (857x301, 41K)

It can't possibly be every single rom, but it includes fullsets of most systems. Here's everything it includes. It is updated as new stuff comes in hence the 2018 suffix.

Attached: nointrocomp.png (1000x1176, 229K)

holy shit go cry somewhere else

people who know how to find games dont have this problem

You don't know that they won't, so stealing copies is directly taking a sale from them.

That's pretty cool, just a shame it doesn't come with DS ROMs, that would make it pretty complete as far as systems that use ROMs go.

Attached: Thumbs Up2.png (255x226, 65K)

>You don't know that this guy won't put this up for sale someday so if you make a copy and use it until then you're directly stealing from his business
What the actual fuck?

get your stupid fucking redditardation out of here

I had a torrent link for that but I lost it. And the link on this page doesn't include the dump.
archive.org/details/noIntroNintendoDsDecrypted2019Jan03
Just read the instructions if you want to snag it I guess.

Attached: 1550192569644.jpg (800x1000, 193K)

No. Nintendo had every right to spite on you pirate niggers.

I JUST WANT TO PLAY PHANTOM CRASH FOR THE XBOX GOD FUCKING DAMNIT WHY DOES NO-ONE HAVE THE FILES.

Attached: 2e8.gif (680x383, 3.72M)

How does that italian plumber cock taste like?

sadly only has euro and jap versions

password is ByAlvRo

1fichier.com/dir/lb429fn5

Buy it and dump it yourself user. Be the change you want to see in the world!

>Vimm's Lair
They don't have xbox .iso files though

archive.org/details/PhantomCrash_USA_redump_54253

cope

This.

All of that shit is still online anyways. People are just lazy as fuck and can't be bothered to look for alternatives.

You already have it, why would you buy it from him? Fucking thief.

I only got shit I wanted

Attached: cute.png (470x404, 28K)

are any of the Naruto psp games good?

bless you... bless you both

Attached: 7cb.png (680x378, 389K)

>furry fap games
how about you throw yourself in an incinerator

Just get a workaround script you faggot. You can still access all roms on it. I have most of the site roms downloaded by now thanks to that

>furry fap

shut up dude

>The script doesn't work for Emuparadise's scans and artbooks section

Attached: 1533384322758.jpg (500x245, 30K)

>furry fap

Attached: 1545526014064.jpg (247x247, 32K)

shut the fuck up you dmub fucking nigger.

When I "click here", it makes the image smaller.

delete this now

NOOO DELETE THIS HOW WILL WE SELL SWITCH ONLINE MEMBERSHIPS NOW???

good thing i archived all the ps2 games i ever gave a shit about.

Attached: rom sauce.jpg (1597x899, 212K)

Don't worry goy we're on it

Thanks user, just reported it to Nintendo

ok

just realized i actually want roms from that site

Attached: e92.jpg (680x673, 34K)

Edit the script yourself.

>enable vpn
>access github piracy guide
>or hell just google gamename .iso or whatever it is

Wow that was hard

Don’t tell anyone about sites, there are actual troops who would report the sites to try and get them taken down for lulz.

How?

>not a tb

Good, piracy is fucking horrible and I hope anyone that pirates or supports piracy gets buried alive when judgement day comes

Thank you user, didn't know such a thing existed. Time to rebuild my collection.

kys you subhuman rat jew

delete your post you subhuman aidsfaggot

>authoritative stance on what people do with their own purchased goods
>believes in mystical voodoo

Back to bootlicker

>Where do you think they got the ROM for the VC releases?
That was already debunked, retard.

Thank you kind user

Attached: EA415EDF-DF98-425E-A36F-FEB337CD2223.png (189x259, 95K)

>furry fap games
This pleases Eddie
link plox

Attached: 1552223437418.jpg (701x701, 59K)

nintendo think releasing 2 NES rom games a month is somehow worthy of $20 a year

meanwhile anyone with half a brain can download torrents of the entire library of SNES/NES/GBA/Gamecube/N64/Wii/Wii U games and have them seeding within a few clicks.
no wonder piracy exists and will never go away.

It will go away and I will make sure of it even if I have to take my katana to every single pirate's house