What are they showing this E3 bros? I'm so hype right now. Are we going to win E3 again?

What are they showing this E3 bros? I'm so hype right now. Are we going to win E3 again?

Attached: sony-vector-logo.jpg (700x490, 14K)

*skips conference because they know MS is going to completely change the game*

Nothing.

>2 years without showing a single new game
>it didn't have a single game during its first 2 years
I hope all you assholes remember this before blindly buying the PS5 like the morons you are.

>Halo Infinite reveal
>Here's some third party games you can play on pc and a couple with console exclusivity
>also we bought 5 more studios

MS + Nintendo partnership
Xbox Live on Switch
Game Pass on Switch

>Banjo Threeie collab for both the Switch and MS consoles.

>What are they showing this E3 bros?
Nothing
>Are we going to win E3 again?
>Sony
>ever winning E3
Nice joke

Not the Sonytard but that was already debunked.

>sony skipping E3
>EA skipping E3

whos next

EA isn't skipping E3, they're just not doing a live conference. They'll still have a booth in the convention, unlike fucking Sony.

Hopefully Ubisoft

>xChads btfo them so hard they literally ragequid
The absolute state of snoyboys

I find it so weird that people equate the conferences to E3. The conferences aren't in the E3 building and they aren't during E3. It's literally a preview reel for the actual event.

what? so ea shows their conference few days before e3 starts?

>Google and Amazon show up
We all know the out of control American telecommunication monopolies will just throttle the speeds of their networks to kill off game streaming. The lawsuits and legal battles would be entertaining though.

The worst part is that people still do that to this day even though Nintendo stopped doing live conferences fucking 7 years ago.

The conferences have always been pre-E3. E3 is not the conferences, is the convention.

Yeah but the conferences are the most important event like it or not.
Nintendo at least holds a direct.

After Microsoft and Nintendo win E3 this year, Sony's going to realize it was a mistake to skip E3 this year.

EA is literally gonna hold some sort of direct. The problem is Sony who abandoned the entire thing and all of their users altogether.

they show their conference before e3 conferences?

halo infinite is the only thing they need to show honestly. No company can compete with it.

nintendo doing a direct does not equate to being at E3.

>implying Ninja Theory ain't making Battletoads.

No, Nintendo having a giant presence inside the E3 building during E3 equates to being at E3.

Attached: 1525987488899.jpg (1600x800, 351K)

This years E3 is going to be so boring. No snoy no ea sure others will pull out too.

only microsoft and bethesda (bingtendo and dememever dont count)
Microsoft should be decent, bethesda might survive if they show off starfield. Otherwise quite a boring event this year lads.

This, because Sony isn't there, Microsoft and Nintendo will have the biggest E3 they had in a long time.

Snoy's presentation last year was a disaster tho.
>guy playing the flute
>lesbian kiss
>disney shutting down the stream
>they showed like 4 games

why skip it though? not having shit to show has never prevented anyone from having a presentation

Because they really have nothing to show this year and they're saving it all for next gen, probably pecause they're planning to force VR faggotry into the PS5.

Its not video games, thats for sure

Attached: dfzbhdzf.png (540x357, 191K)

>buying PS5

Even though it will likely be better than whatever Microshit comes up with, I aint buying until they 180 on their censorship garbage.

Something that caters to SJWs

no bloodborne 2, no buy

The gamepass on switch thing ain't happening I'm afraid.

they get cucked by nintendo again

>they're censoring their own e3 panel
wow

they dont have any new exclusives to reveal. everything else they're saving for ps5.
also microsoft got hold of ever meaningful game to show during their conference

When Nintendo was in that position they showed everyone how awesome BotW is. Surely Sony can do the same with TLOU2?

didnt they show it already?
maybe they just want their own con. but they also canceld psx so who the hell knows what they're doing

Even when Microsoft and Nintendo didn't have shit, they still had something, Sony has no excuse.

They want you to buy Days Gone and Ghost of Tsushima releasing this summer

underrated post

china hero project showed new games. Although most of them were shit.

>Sony make their own Direct
>Have full control over it since it isn't live
>Save a shit ton of money setting a huge booth
>Still create the same amount of hype
Why WOULD you hold a conference these days?

Even as far as ironic shitposting goes, Sony hasn't "won" an E3 since 2015. They absolutely have gotten destroyed every year since

This

Halo, Gears, new ARPG from Playground Games, new hacknslay from Ninja Theory.

Attached: 1551737939494.png (633x900, 140K)

>Sony make their own Direct
>cancels PSX

Spiritual successor to Silent Hill 2. If not E3, then Tokyo Game Show. And I'm not guessing, I saw that game. That's fine if you don't believe me, but you heard it here first.

Attached: silent-hill-2.jpg (825x464, 33K)

Sony is still gonna do a E3 type reveal but in their own studios and in their own terms,this way they don't have to play the E3 jew game

they wont

okay, that was very interesting.

PS5 with RE8,MGS6,Silent Hill 5,Gran turismo 7 exclusives

Again, the problem isn't the lack of a conference, the problem is that they won't be in the convention at all. There's no Playstation booth in the biggest video games convention in the world.

normies don't care about e3,they get their video game news from official entities regardless

And they get most of them when E3 happens.

E3 is hype but at the end of the day it's just a medium to announce video games which can be done in gamescom,tokyogamesshow or whatever

They better be saving all those missing titles for a great PS5 launch then. Otherwise i will go PC exclusive for quite a while.

Sure, but none of those are nowhere near as big as E3 is. Mainly cause June is the best possible month to have a convention. You have kids getting ready for their summer vacations and Christmas is only half a year away.

Snoybois on suicide watch

Attached: 1545117852558.png (1053x1080, 362K)