Why there is such an effort on shitting on sekiro?

why there is such an effort on shitting on sekiro?

literally wall of text of stuff most of wich is even false
copypasta over copypasta of shitting the game
i mean i would understand this effort in shilling FOR the game

but shilling against it this much?
what is happening?

Attached: seki.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=sekiro
gamestop.com/ps4/games/sekiro-shadows-die-twice/164383
gamestop.com/xbox-one/games/sekiro-shadows-die-twice/164385
sekirothegame.com/
store.steampowered.com/app/814380/Sekiro_Shadows_Die_Twice/
youtube.com/watch?v=siJeO46NnJ4&list=PLn1UK5vFQdjXwJaHSWit4fPlcqVUgCcQw&index=45
youtu.be/NoWI1LazLtQ
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/i only come here to shitpost/
youtu.be/B2jAa_8Rk2Y?t=598
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Activision?

every single somewhat major title has been shitposted to death as of late

Souls fans mad that this is not a Souls game despite being a From Software game

The Souls series is overblown and mediocre, the only game FROM finished was Bloodborne and it didn't even get the invasion system right.
Sekiro looks like it's even easier than the previous titles, I'd rather just wait for Nioh 2

>I played Dark Souls for its PvP

see what i meant?

It's not Souls fans that shit on it,Souls fans acknowledge it as a Souls games with a completely new setting,designs and gameplay mechanics.

Bloodborne also has a second half that feels like sewn-together assets.

Part of why I'm so interested is everyone seems to have a different opinion on it's difficulty.
Some saying it will be way harder than the souls games because you can't powerlevel your self or equip overpowered weapons/builds and others saying it will be way easier.
I hope it ends up being more challenging but only time will tell.

Activision getting anything out of this.
I want to discourage fromsoftware from working with them and daggots like op want this developers down fall

Nothing, Yea Forums is desperate for another TORtanic, not having had enough with Crackdown 3, Anthem and Fallout 76 because they're sad fucks.

This happens for LITERALLY every single big release on Yea Forums. How long have you been hear exactly?

It's the same leddit transplants that have been trying to force a tortanic on AC7, DMC5, RE2, etc. Ignore it and don't fall for the retarded bait where they very obviously try to pit different fanbases against each other.

Hopefully they do a DMC and make you fight bosses without health items and try to defeat them not by outhealing the boss but genuinely being good at the game.Alot of people play dark souls and bloodborne and think they are badass for defeating a boss after drinking 10 health items

/Thread
It's nu-Yea Forums's mentality and it will never go away. Literally and i mean literally every single back release in the future will be shitpost to death, literally every single one and there is nothing you can do

stop pretending like shitposting is exclusive to sekiro. barry and other autists have been shitting up every recent release here.

But some games have anti-criticism meme armies like the DMC ones

Pretty much every person who has actually played it has said that its going to be harder.

When Hollow Knight came out and I made a thread for it 90% of it was people relentlessly shitting on a game they haven't played. I'm not exaggerating.

>This happens for LITERALLY every single big release on Yea Forums

yeah but in the other cases they either target obvious disaster shitfest games like 76 or anthem or the shit on legit games but without lying

i keep seeing new threads spammed with wall of text of literally made up stuff

wich is quite unusual

Were you not here during the time that Bloodborne got announced to when it released? You couldn't even discuss the game over the constant "MUH 6 WEAPONS, 10 BOSSES" memes, literally the only time shitposting for a game has ever been worse than that was Bayonetta 2.

dmc also had a decade of suffering to make up for

It will obviously be harder than souls games.

>trusting normalfag "influencers" who got personally shipped out
they were probably forced to sign some cocksuck contract with Activision

That's what Yea Forums does.

DMC fanbase is one of, if not THE most cancerous fanbase on Yea Forums.

yeah but that made sense because of the butthurt for the exclusivity

not even close while smashfags exist

Only a newfag would believe that. Smash is insanely cancerous, literally, it takes over the board whenever a character/etc gets announced.

Switch fanboys from the tranny discord

>what is happening?
Tortanic bust our nut

First week on Yea Forums huh

naah

Nintendo fans in general are worse

mutts I guess
They constantly fight and obsess over everything.

Attached: 1541612703097.jpg (384x395, 19K)

I'll happily trust them over /vpol/ culture warriors who are concerned solely with whether a game advances their social agenda

barry (the source of most shitposting) is austrailian

You played it for its incomplete and absolutely laughable PvE?

REMINDER
demon souls and bloodborne fanbase is not infested with normalfag cheaters and meme spouting zoomers. sekiro has no pvp so it will be safe too. prepare for tenchu kino and let meme spamming normalfags and zoomers to choke on ninja dick.

It has the Platinium Games curse.

>Release a hit game
>Fans expect every future title to play and be as extreme as MGR Bayonetta or Vanquish and complain if its not

From fans expect every game to be dark souls and complain when its not

>tons of Souls experts play the game and they all agree it's harder
>personally even know one of them and he confiermed it
>instead I should trust the gut feeling of some Yea Forumsermins that constantly make up shit and constradict each others simply to shit on the game hoping it's the next TORtanic
sure thing dude.

It's Soulsfags, more specifically PvP niggers. They are absolutely feral that it isn't another dark souls game with PvP. Which is fine, because it's shaping up to be a solid action game, like the days of old.

Attached: gaijins.jpg (1750x1750, 224K)

PvP is a dumb mechanic anyway.

Hell, it's why people fanboy over DaS2, only for it's PvP, and ignores everything wrong with the game

invaderniggers, everyone

>such a thing as being a "Souls expert"
>my dad works for nintendo
>overplayed 'tortanic' argument when there have been enough recent and ongoing failures
why specifically get normalfag streamers?
where is the public demo?

>eah but in the other cases they either target obvious disaster shitfest games like 76 or anthem or the shit on legit games but without lying
Yeah you're definitely from Reddit if you actually think that

Hi, you must be new here. Welcome to Yea Forums.

>Nioh 2
Fuck off with that shit, I rather play lords of the fallen than replaying nioh again
Also sure, Bloodborne is finished, that's why the quality drops like that after Amelia
Bloodborne suffers the same issue as dark souls 1, the second half is a fucking letdown because god knows why

>for its pvp
Also the game where invaders have the best advantage.

because those games aren't on PC. sekiro is.

How so? I didn't PvP n DaS2 because DaS1 PvP was laggy as fuck + bad hitboxes of DaS2 (because of ADP)

Isn't in ds2 where the giant tree seeds were introduced?
That stuff could be used to fuck invaders up

It sucks, because you can't tell when people are just shitposting and when people actually have genuine concerns with the game.

>he actually played lords of the fallen
Opinion discarded.

>oh no how will I cope with all these opinions
Try using your brain.

nintendo fans are still pissed they only got a bad port of DaS 1 and no other games, including sekiro

>barry
Literally who? I don't follow eceleb drama.

>genuine concerns with the game

Attached: 1546048656927.png (527x490, 151K)

>shitpost about games
>live rent free in retards heads
>become sperg boogeyman
>same retards invoke your name when you're nowhere to be seen
Gee I wonder why they do it.

A Ban Evading () FFXV fanboy.

He:
fanboys over FF15 to the point where he derails threads if people talk bad things about FF15
Got permabanned from Resetera due ot his fanboyism
Makes KH3 and DMC5 shitposting threads
Pretends to be a KH fanboy in DMC threads & a DMC fanboy in KH threads
Assumes that everyone who hates FF15 is a KH fanboy who has NEVER played FF15
Calls people out when people posts the same images talking about the problems FF15 has, and yet he does the same fucking thing to defend FF15
etc...

I know it isn't Dark Souls but I'm just worried about the game length since they are fewer bosses.

You can hide in “hollowed” form in DeS, DS1 and DS3. You have to spend a humanity in DS2 to be immune from it. Otherwise you can still get invaded while hollowed.

IMO most games are way, way too long. Supergiant made me realize that I actually want tight 10-20 hour titles.

Are you buttmad the guy in the clownsuit kicked you into a pit?

Don't trust the leaks just yet.
There minibosses to compensate. And they are no joke.

barry made a lot of threads pitting dmc 5 against sekiro. So now dmcbabies are taking revenge by trying to shit on sekiro.

No, but disregarding the PvE and fooling yourself into thinking that people don't buy these games for the single player experience (and I guess the challenge that comes with it) then you're sorely mistaken.

they did say they were 'making 3 games'. Out of which 1 is a soulslike. And sekiro isn't it.

There's a shitload of minibosses who have a fantastic design

>>personally even know one of them
Him replying to you in twitch chat doesn't count for 'personally knowing' someone.

Nothing new, recently REmake 2 had Michael shitposting and trying change public opinion of the game to negative.

imagine unironically defending FF15
what a sad man

ok so one is armored core, one is sekiro. That leaves out dark souls IIII or Bloodborne 2.

it's so close bros.

Attached: 35b2d74196e5619b17ef8fc78cb5772555.png (483x604, 211K)

True, it's also happening in cyberpunk threads.

>March 14th
That's wrong, it's the 22nd

Correct. One of them is a "Fromsoft-esque" game, to quote Miya.

Attached: 1541817016820.png (775x323, 186K)

no it's not

Gamestop is saying 22nd

What joy do you people get from being so hopelessly contrarian about every little thing? The release date can literally be found by a quick google, why lie about it?

This. As I get older I find that I get burned out after about 40 hours of a single game

The ideal length is 12-20 hours with replayability

>entire game is dumbed down royalguard
lmao pathetic.

Only people I've seen try their best to hate this game are people who actually, seriously played Dark Souls games to PvP

google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=sekiro
gamestop.com/ps4/games/sekiro-shadows-die-twice/164383
gamestop.com/xbox-one/games/sekiro-shadows-die-twice/164385
sekirothegame.com/ (OFFICIAL SITE OF THE GAME)
store.steampowered.com/app/814380/Sekiro_Shadows_Die_Twice/

Are all showing the 22nd

>royalguard
I knew a dmcnigger was behind these threads

this board is so easy it becomes boring

not an arugment

Way to show you shouldn't be taken seriously

The hip new mentality of not playing games while pretending you know shit about them and then acting like your opinion holds any weight.

>""So there are several titles that we are currently working on [...] Some of those are dark fantasy, some of those could be a mech [game] - that's one thing. The second thing is that one of the new titles I've been working on will probably comply with the expectations from the fans in straightforward manner."
So what I get from that is they are working on a dark fantasy souls type game. So its probably Bloodborne 2.

>tfw you're hyped to play future masterpiece
>a game you just know is so good you'll never play for at least 5 years

Attached: DSBoomer.jpg (400x400, 131K)

The game looks objectively underwhelming

>No PvP
>No levels
>No builds
>No shield
>No weapons
>No messages
>No covenants
>No newgame+
>No multiplayer
>Retarded story
>No bloodstains
>Only 11 bosses
>No replayability
>No heavy attacks
>Published by activision
>No stamina management
>No character customization
>The menu looks like a PS1 game
>Big red flashing sign to tell you when to dodge
>Just zipline all the way to the boss with the grappling hook
>90% of the enemies are dudes in japanese armor (i.e. not aesthetically superior western armor)

kek based

>No PvP
>No levels
>No shield
>No messages
>No covenants
>No multiplayer
>No bloodstains
>No heavy attacks
>No stamina management
>No character customization
Good riddance

>pretending

Nintendo and Smash fags literally have 30 threads open to discuss the same shit. What's worst is that none of them talk about their game. No. They talk about which character they want to fuck or be fucked by.

Nice try

it's funny how people always overlook this fact, the game really falls apart later on, with linear levels and half assed encounters

I think people are so head-over-heels in love with Bloodborne's cheesy aesthetic and "Lovecraftian" themes that it blinds them to its flaws

Pretty much no Souls fan is complaining about Sekiro because From has been honest that it's not the same genre. I think most of us give From the benefit of the doubt because A.) since 2009 they've produced consistent quality, and unlike Western devs haven't suffered a massive atrophy of talent. B.) Japanese developers at a bare minimum don't shit on their fans, I don't think Miyazaki has some sort of perverse desire to spite their longtime customers like Bioware and Blizzard seem to

LOL this is the only sekiro thread on Yea Forums and it's this slow

nobody cares about this game ahahah

Delete this!
Insert a picture of crying dark souls wojak

>>No PvP
No more shittily implemented and forced PvP. No more reddit co-opers
>>No levels
Skill trees.
>>No builds
Not a Souls game nigger. It's an action game.
>>No shield
>using shields
Get better, shitter.
>>No weapons
Two weapons and many combat arts
>>No covenants
>covenants
It never was good.
>>No newgame+
Yes there is.
>>Retarded story
>souls """""""lore"""""""
>>No bloodstains
Shitters using bloodstains don't surprise me.
>>Only 11 bosses
Unreliable leak couple with the fact that there are minibosses, almost all shown so far are more complex than most souls bosses.
>>No replayability
>hasn't played an action game
>>No heavy attacks
There is.
>>Published by activision
>doesn't know the nature of the publishing deal
Game is only published by activision in the west, From in the east. With this kind of deal, Sekiro isn't an activision owned IP, thus has no say in the creative process beyond quality control.
>>No stamina management
Posture system.
>>The menu looks like a PS1 game
>Souls """""UI"""""
>>Big red flashing sign to tell you when to dodge
I-frames at their narrowest they've ever been. Dodging requires more skill now.
>>Just zipline all the way to the boss with the grappling hook
You can run through entire levels without getting in souls.
% of the enemies are dudes in japanese armor (i.e. not aesthetically superior western armor)
Subjective.

I dont really mind about the lack of competitive but it should have at least kept the messages on the ground thing from the souls games. I loved them.

It's happening in every single game, unfortunately sekiro is no exception

>game isnt out
>wont be out for 12 days
>already had dozens of threads over the previews and leaks
>nothing left to talk about except shitposters spamming the same copypastas
>thread is slow
hmmm its a mystery

>12 days
jesus christ it doesn't feel that close
to think the game was revealed 2 years ago and it's already about to come out

>dark souls 3 came out almost 3 years ago
>bloodborne came out almost 4 years ago
>dark souls 2 came out almost 5 years ago
>dark souls came out almost 8 years ago
>demons souls came out almost 10 years ago
fuck

probably people that got burned by pre-ordering
people get their hopes up and crushed..
I suspect people will be more and more cautious about new releases

I don't even like video games. I stopped liking them 4-5 years ago. I just come here for the banter

>I was just pretending to be a retard

>to think the game was revealed 2 years
It's actually a little over a year but really nothing was known about it until E3 2018.

like clockwork

Attached: 1474959534243.png (643x477, 367K)

>this pasta again
good fucking riddance to most of that shit

Attached: 1447707481041.jpg (192x192, 5K)

People who like Souls for the adventure, for the exploration and uncovering the story, and to replay it to try different things or just for fun, it will be alright.

Now for the fags who only want to make broken builds and make unfunny "trolling" videos, not so much. Nobody cares about them though.

I probably wont be able to beat this game. I needed coop help for all the other souls games except Demons Souls

Reminder that Ghost of Sushima will blow it out of the god damn water.

Probably not. Sucker Punch games are nowhere near From Software's in terms of quality and longevity. Their sales are nothing to write home about too.

I hope it's amazing and it blows up in sales, but i will not create any hype for it to be disappointed later. I didn't enjoy their other games that much. Infamous specially was shallow as hell.

Do you think it will be out this year? I think it will end up being a 2020 game.

Anti-weeb+postmodernism

Its literally shitposting. Its been an ongoing thing with upcomibg popular games.
>retards claiming bloodborne only has three weapons and one armor set up to like a week into the release of the game
>the lenght of dishonored getting shorter and shorter with it supposedly being an only 30 min long game

Just to name a few

>assassins creed: japan bettet than anything

Attached: 1551721876385.jpg (517x541, 23K)

There was on Bloodborne too. Some people just SEETHE at amazing games for some reason. Maybe they're visual novel "players" or something.

Shitting all over a game that people are genuinely hype for and for GOOD reason, is not banter. You're just being an asshole if you're that kind of person.

Just shitposting, but unlike DMC, it doesn't have a large fanbase to ward off the shitposting

Honestly its someone out there trying to be the XV-kun of Sekiro threads

Attached: Square up, crewcut.jpg (798x898, 146K)

>the Stale Pasta of Lies
Legend has it if this cuck posts the pasta a million times, all these lies will actually become true.

>takes no shitposting from anyone
>doesn't fall for trolling threads
>hyped for months
Not their fault their franchise is being good again. A shame yours won't be, newfag.

Attached: 1549003084537.png (478x456, 208K)

Nearly everything in his list is a 100% lie too.

Are you guys stupid, it clearly says 22nd on google

Attached: Sudoku.png (466x573, 250K)

he was baiting user

Your intelligence amazes me

It's probably a handful of shitposters.

Froms games in the past decade have objectively been the best PvE content in this era.

>worlds best Souls speedrunners
>normalfags
They are a thousand times better at the game than you will ever be mate

Yeah but it wasn't always this way. The threads before the first Dark Souls dropped were great.

Kinda what happens when you alienate your fan base.

What a fucking joke. There’s more unique content in any 5 hour slice of any souls game than there was in all 40 hours of nioh.

>Nioh 2 is going to be a better Souls experience than Sekiro
They really dropped the ball here

youtube.com/watch?v=siJeO46NnJ4&list=PLn1UK5vFQdjXwJaHSWit4fPlcqVUgCcQw&index=45

It's uncanny how much Nero looks like that Chad.

hard agree

Souls fags boiling with anger that it's not a Souls game.
It looks like a mixture of Megaman and 3D Zelda as far as design goes, character with a pre determined moveset with items that can help you with particular enemies. Another obvious point of comparison would be nu-GoW but Sekiro seems to be so much better at everything, especially mobility, that the comparison isn't very flattering at all.

Attached: tumblr_or8o58fzg51ro46ceo1_500.jpg (500x391, 55K)

Yes, because Sekiro isn't souls. Deal with it.
>Nioh 2
It's not even coming this year, by the looks of it.

you can't be serious
has no lore, the snippet of story it has you have to read up on the items and it still doesn't make sense
it is just one other themed level after the other where you once were in a library with some undead archers and no it's a lush forrest with IceMonster wich followes in a Cave with crystals
its fucking abysmal
despite having magic, range weapons and shit you are forced to play like every other because melee is the only way you really can play the game to the end

the list goes on and on
i can't picture the soulesque game any good despite the muh difficulty meme which is unfortunatley just batting your head against the wall until you find the crack to fit through and progress

Maybe I’ll buy that one then.

Wheres your proof? Oh yeah you are another retard who thinks you get a trophy for defeating every boss

But dude ninjas lmao

Well it fucking needed to be to be good, they really fucked themselves and I will never support them ever again.

Hopefully we get a proper game after this flops

>why there is such an effort on shitting on sekiro?
>but shilling against it this much?
>what is happening?

Snoyfags are mad it's not exclusive.

Attached: D1Lcz_NVYAAn2Z1.jpg orig.jpg (1448x2048, 182K)

>all this cope for things they stripped out of the game
This is why they’re going to continue to casualize gaming

>it's not even out yet
it's Project Beast and Bloodborne all over again

Hype train has never been really big for it. Snuck up on me too.

This. From hasn't released a bad game in years. As much as DaS2 was a disappointment, it was a damn fine game overall, enjoyable and replayable, unlike 99% of other AAA garbage.
I'm sure Sekiro will have lasting quality due to that, regardless of how they tackle the genre.
What I don't understand is why there's such a huge effort to spread lies about the mechanics and shit.

I think you're the one coping that it isn't a Dark Souls 4: Back to Anor Londo.

people are addicted to watching games that are shitty fail spectacularly so now they move onto games that won’t be.

Sekiro is confirmed no Denuvo, they won’t get my money either.

Because pic related

Attached: 64FC693E-1515-473B-9197-5A34D2741FF2.jpg (649x480, 42K)

>not a Souls game.
Sekiro is a souls game in every respect that made souls as prestigious a franchise as it is now. I can’t wait for tenchu faggots to get btfo

This is going to sell better than any souls game and one of the biggest publishers in the industry is going to be pushing for a sequel.

I really wanted Dark Souls 4, so I just downloaded some mods and done, pretty much the same experience.

Those same lists of complaints are just the same dude spamming it every thread. Just ignore it and stop giving it replies. Shitposters just want to influence gullible retards.

ITS NOT A FUCKING SOULS GAME YET PEOPLE KEEP THINKING IT IS

I swear this might affect Armored Core once they reveal the 6th one. God I fucking hate soulsniggers

Attached: 1488570359054.jpg (339x419, 11K)

>why do people hate (popular or acclaimed new game)
Because Yea Forums is a platform for insecure, low intelligence, non-critical-thinking young men to unconsciously vent everything that is wrong about themselves onto a medium which precludes them from being judged for their own iniquity, but which they believe influences the choices or beliefs of others. It's weakness, centralized. You must relate positively to your surroundings, there are no excuses for slipping shit misery into your life.

activision and ea haters.

Hype is through the roof for me. It's almost on the same level as when I got Bloodborne 5 days before release.
If the game unlocks on Thursday I'm not even going to bother with work on Friday. I'll be going straight home if I find out the game unlocks while I'm at work on Thursday

Literally every big release for a good few years now has gotten shitposted about on Yea Forums. Why? We just don't know.

Honestly im even more hyped than bloodborne. Bloodborne ended up being my favorite game of all time so my hype is based around that.

Yeah it's really weird that someone is hating on Sekiro so much. As a From fan since King's Field, I think it looks great. I can only assume someone found DS too difficult and is now attacking every From does.

You speak the truth but you are still a dumb frogposter

Attached: 1552205783340.png (1940x2304, 1.27M)

>speedrunners
>determining the difficulty of a different game with 3 hours gameplay

>falling for the "Dark Souls is hard" meme

Ehh yawn didn't even read OP. I'm gonna assume you're assmad about people shitting on your shitty weeb game? Yeah well it's boring as fuck that's why nobody likes it. Souls games have 5 clones including this one, 2 of them are shit, 2 are great, and one is so fucking uninspired and boring nobody cares about it. Can you guess which one? Nah, didn't think so, shill.

I got 3 copies of Bloodborne for my cousins and I 5 days before release. Everyone on Yea Forums were watching that one guy playing it on twitch? I think it was and I got a mail telling me to pick up my copies. Everything about that day was just perfect. Helped that I was a NEET back then

Just looking at the previews makes me feel we got another masterpiece coming

I remember his bosses got bugged by that memory leak and didn’t phase transition and stayed there spamming 2 moves. There was some shitposting about that. That stream was awesome. I hope there’s one for Sekiro. I also remember the one for DaS2, by KennethBR.

Attached: 1535955356965.jpg (640x640, 35K)

>Effort

It's low quality shit posting.

what's your problem

>listening to the opinions literal teenagers who got into the series from watching meme DS3 PvP videos on youtube

Sekiro is going to be great, just instantly ignore anyone who utters the word "build".

Attached: 908491.jpg (512x446, 62K)

>. I hope there’s one for Sekiro
For sure. You just know there's going to be a couple of people already streaming the game starting next week.

Don't have one. You?

>tfw saudi's or/and south americans will have the game next week

Goddamn it.

ah you know I don't normally read walls of text but yeah, that's exactly it. Sekiro looks hype

Its people looking for social interraction that they dont get in real life. This is literally one of the situations where you need to ignore them.

people are dissatisfied they're moving away from a successful recipe.
I preordered DaS2 & DaS3, bought DaS shortly after launch, but I'm pirating sekiro
I don't have enough faith that it'll be good

also apparently no multiplayer which is a pretty big deal for me, like 60-80% of my playtime was multiplayer

>has no lore
???

>has no lore, the snippet of story it has you have to read up on the items and it still doesn't make sense
this has to be a shitpost or you're legitimately braindead

"I didn't get cutscenes explaining everything" isn't the same as "there's no story"

>people are dissatisfied they're moving away from a successful recipe.
Makes zero sense to have this retarded mentality.
If they never try out something new how the fuck would they create something successful to begin with?

by doing additional hires and forming two teams in the studio to work on different games

nobody said from soft can't make other games, but they've basically come out & said they won't make souls games for a while

Can you imagine how upset people would be if mcdonalds removed the big mac from the menu and instead started offering a new burger to try something new? yes a food analogy

From Software is working on a traditional Souls-ish game right now. You just won’t see it announced until after Sekiro.

can (you) imagine how much better the game industry would be if companies didnt just milk every single thing dry? you drone

>pump out yearly souls games, that surely will work out fine
>just look at call of duty and battlefield!
No, just no. You don't split and form 2 teams when you have a team that can produce games like Dark Souls, Bloodborne and Sekiro.

It's a dumbed down casual linear action game.

I can't believe retards like this exist. How can you sit there and want them to continue milk the exact same formula year after year? If anything Dark Souls 3 proved they needed to step away from Souls.

>People are still responding to this pasta.

How do I not get spoiled here and on YouTube dammit. YouTube titles make me want to kill someone

Attached: 1551937771971.jpg (401x372, 24K)

>you don't split a team that can do one game well, you make them make a different game
huh weird

DaS3 was objectively the best entry yet, DaS2 lacked heavily in the PvE aspect (even more with SoTFS) but was on par with 3 when it came to PvP
DaS3 fixed that issue & offered both excellent PvP & PvE

>huh weird
You mean like they did with Dark souls 2? Cause that worked so well, right?
Fuck off.

Anime souls 3 was trash and a step down form literally everything in Demons and Dark souls.

>excellent PvE
He says when the entire first half of the game and Repurposed Highwall Assets Fest aka Archdragon Peak exist

Ds3 was weak as hell. Half baked level design and story. Rehashed characters from a more original game. The only thing it really had going for it were the bosses.

You can't. First sign of early leak which will surely happen next weak I will simply not view anything gaming related

Are you shitting me? Most of the complaints I see are almost entirely from Souls fans getting pissed it isn't Souls enough for them.

Mechanically it's the best but it unironically lacks soul. It really feels like the product of improved technology + rehashing demon's souls for the 5th time. It's like they spent all their resources making sure it looks good and the combat was good but they flopped hard on level design and unique bosses.

the truth hurts

It’s literally the same guy all the time. Just ignore him.

I'm not ready for the shitposting when it gets announced

>muh big words i have big brain look at me lmao
lol shut up nerd ahaha

I can't imagine how anyone can be a Souls fan and not be hyped as fuck for a game created by FROM and Miyazaki.

Nu-souls fans are misguided and jumped on the bandwagon for the wrong reasons

I just want a new Armored Core

Attached: DWdDOYHUQAALxQO.jpg (1200x675, 72K)

the fuck is wrong with archdragon peak, that area was fucking dope

I kinda feel bad for AC fans. I think Miya is working on a new AC game btw.

It's just a shitty souls-like after seeing the gameplay demos. The tenchufags are delusional, game doesn't even have alert phases and its "stealth" is atrociously bad & exploitable. I wanted something different than the boring shit they've done for 4 games now.

Fucking dumbass

Game looks solid. Only downside for me would be if there's no alt-costumes since apparently you can't change your weapon

I just want an option to filter out everything in my feed related to sekiro when it releases but these motherfucking algorithm devs would rather make bullshit crop up in my feed telling me exactly what happens in a game's ending, especially on mobile where you can't have any add-ons.

friendly reminder

Attached: reminder.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

I hope the stealth is good. I've never even played a good stealth game.

Because a game focused on parrying is unfun.

>he says this when Smashautist polute the board with HES IN and X BTFO threads for every baseless rumor

Attached: grinch-smash-bros.jpg (640x360, 52K)

then play one of the other 5 fromsoft rolling games

thanks for the heads up, even though I already knew it was just an autist

Attached: 8a18f9dbb0bf4b8d7485f28625850e3c.png (877x1024, 1.71M)

We never should've let the asylums be shut down

Attached: 1551448726057.jpg (1047x829, 174K)

>Focused on parrying
>STEALTH

In the trash it goes.

>tfw a parry guy in souls games
Get rekt roll faggot

From shills defend this.

What's your favorite food? Can you sample it through your shit taste?

Most of it is false. Besides, it's an action game.

so its a actual action game now?
i might just buy it

Attached: 516GXW2N27L._SY445_.jpg (312x445, 26K)

Stealth games are only bad if you don't have the option to go buckwild, see Hitman.
YEAH I SAID IT! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LIMPDICK BITCHES GONNA DO ABOUT IT!? NOTHING! NOTHING BUT HIDE!!

>it's an action game so it's allowed to be bad.
t. a fromshill

This. If they knew what was good for them they would make a free to play battle royale souls game with a cashshop. No story or lore bullshit whatsoever focusing on the builds and combat elements. Its what EVERY normal person non NEET Yea Forumstard wants.

The map they've shown over the Asahina clan area is only a part of the game? Does anyone know anything about that?

I think those negative threads are made because they want attention or/and want to create discussion.

>he hasn't played anything outside of souls
fuck off back to DaS3 for this year, invadernigger

>effort
I think the game looks like even more souls garbage, i'm sick of them. People keep bringing the game up so I'll continue stating my points because even if I dislike this game, it's certainly better to have a discussion about it than more buzzword spamming garbage the rest of the board is filled with.

>22 may 2018
this seems like one of those canned excuses you could post every time someone has issues with any game

his style of shitposting is pretty apperant if you actually pay attention
the guy fixates over different games

I simply don't visit Youtube or any gaming related site starting a week before launch. Never been spoiled of anything that way.

>That stuff could be used to fuck invaders up
Yes, but you also could easily turn that disadvantage to advantage by luring huge number of enemies to the host.

that's smashfags though

I'll perform a silent non lethal takedown

4 minibosses in total there
2 actual bosses

>the only game FROM finished was Bloodborne
kek, you obviously havent played bloodborne or even looked at some of its cut content. that game is a lot of things but finished isnt one of them

I understood that reference.

tortanic was one of the worst things to happen to this board

It's their most finished one.
The only thing that feels out of placed or rushed is the Cainhurst area and the lore regarding it.

>2 actual bosses
Corrupted monk and? So much of the game still under wraps if that's all for the Asahina area

A horseback enemy. It takes use of a large battleground. They didn't let anyone show the death animation, I guess it becomes a man on man 2nd phase

It's okay to admit that your IQ is in double digits.

>1 attack button
>no RPG elements
If this is like their previous games there will be about 5 hours of game time. Who is going to pay full price for that? This should be $20 max.

attack button
People actually fall for shitposts.

Attached: goddamn.jpg (400x388, 75K)

This site is for non-truth, everything posted here is a work of fiction. The Soulborne series is some of the best videogames ever made, so people can feel like they're in a cool in-group for shitting on it, while also generating atrocious amounts of up(you)s which is the only acknowledgement they are capable of receiving from other human beings. They're shitting on it because it's probably going to be another masterpiece. A true masterpiece will have people seething on Yea Forums until the heat death of the universe even though a good game will get no discussion at all.

Attached: 1550613731141.gif (393x413, 1.37M)

>If this is like their previous games there will be about 5 hours of game time.
>5 hours of game time

Attached: 1550176613002.jpg (1920x816, 156K)

you had me till "seething"
opinion discarded

Oh yea the guy from the first gameplay trailer
Were the preview people allowed fight that boss?

I watch podcasts and stuff on my phone so it's annoying. I was looking forward to RDR2 before it was out and literally a week before release my feed was flooded with thumbnails saying "ARTHUR MORGAN DEATH". Like not even a photo of the guy on the cliffside, just the words. And you KNOW they have the resources to fix this shit algorithmically, just like they have the resources to fix the pedoshit on their platform, but they'd rather spend more time cutting deals with deranged men putting on makeup to little kids using their app.

Attached: 1552051043098.png (567x437, 194K)

You're free to be assmad about my word choice grandpa.

why do underage love to accuse everyone of being mad

Yea, skip to 5:12
youtu.be/NoWI1LazLtQ

1 attack button and 2 equip an attack if you want buttons but mostly equip gimmicky shit like blood smoke. Does dark souls have 4 attack buttons because sometimes you have weapon arts and you can throw firebombs?

There are multiple combat arts. It's been shown in the previews, alongside prosthetics.

Who here waiting for UAE streams next week?

Attached: dsdf.jpg (500x584, 244K)

It's the opposite, invaders were completely shat on in DS2, which is why its entire PvP scene was nothing but gay dueling.
The "Honor duel" fags hate DS1 because its PvP was invasion orientated and about griefing players trying to play through the content.

Yeah I described those. Let me rephrase "two equip gimmicky shit buttons clarification: some gimmicks are attacks"

Should have been called the gimmick arm.

>no heavies
they're thrust attacks now.

This delusional shitposting has reached a new low.
There is about a million times more originality and innovation, interesting lore, good gameplay and great world design in any Souls game than in Nioh.

>the retard opinion
Fuck off, your little rebellion isn't going to amount to anything. Have fun missing out on the game of the decade because you wanted to pretend not buying it will hurt Activision.

literally who cares what Yea Forumsedditors think. The game is going to become a classic
only thing that bothers me is that its also on pc where majority of shitters are.
hopefully they will not ruin comfy lore discussions that much but I dont have much hope

>since there are fewer bosses
[citation needed]
You don't know how many bosses the game has, why would you say that. It will probably have 25-30 or even more proper bosses, and then all the minibosses in addition.

Because jannies delete everything except for bait threads, so it's the only way From/Souls/Tenchu fans have to discuss the game

>dmc cuck can't even type properly
>is also too stupid to understand how Sekiros combat functions
Like clockwork

Sekiro is the dark fantasy one dumbass...

Huge fan of Souls and Sekiro is my most hyped game since Bloodborne but just no. Nioh has an amazing and innovative combat system that is a tier above Souls. Aside from Dark Souls 1 and Demon's souls the rest of the Souls games have trash world design and shit originality. The Soulsborne also have a tendency to fall apart as you reach the last part of the games.

imagine replying to a 5 hour old post and calling someone dumb :D

What truth? 99% of the things in that pasta are made up lies

>gimmicks
Define "gimmick", because from what I'm seeing it looks integral to the combat. So is the prosthetics.

It's not meant to be a fucking Tenchu or a fucking stealth game you dumb nigger holy shit.
IT
IS
A
CHARACTER
ACTION
GAME

How is this so unbelievable difficult for you retards to figure out?

Huh?
There is no pvp, builds, shields, covenants, multiplayer, messeages, heavy attacks, stamina management or character customization
those are all true but the good thing is the game doesn't need them to be a masterpiece

it's called a WRPG retard

>CHARACTER
>ACTION
Neck yourself ASAP

reading comprehension you stupid nigger

user, your continuous lies do not constitute as "opinions", it's just garbage coming out of your mouth. It isn't in any way like a Souls game, that's just a fact. Just kill yourself.

I'm more curious why there were almost no threads on the game until last week and then suddenly an explosion of threads

This dumbfuck is getting more retarded each new post he makes.
It has RPG elements, and it has multiple attack buttons, and since when has any From game been 5 hours long? Souls games were 30-70 hours depending on the game, and so is Sekiro.

>stripped out of the game
it's not a souls game you fucking autist nothing has been stripped out

Previews finally released and a ton of new info was made public. Now we are waiting until it releases and avoiding spoilers. We already had some hype threads this week.

I don't understand why people would shit on this when Ghost of Tsushima is clearly the worst of the 3 major samurai games coming out

Lots of new info coming out and previews of the game by youtubers/streamers
Most likely early leaks next week so from now until release there will most likely be threads up all the time

pvp fags and snoy shiposting as always

No it fucking doesn't you are out of touch with reality. Niohs combat is pure garbage compared to Souls games combat, it's not even close.
>Aside from Dark Souls 1 and Demon's souls the rest of the Souls games have trash world design
Bloodbornes is fantastic as well, and DS2 and DS3's is still way better than Niohs.
>The Soulsborne also have a tendency to fall apart as you reach the last part of the games
>literally only happens in DS1 and DS2
>minority of the Soulsborne games

Happened for RE2 as well. Just paid shills, shilling.

When you reach the end of the forest in BB it's straight garbage until the end, even the bosses are trash designed.

See what I mean? Just lies.
>builds
There are, actually far more build variety than in any Souls game.
>covenants
You don't know that, stop lying.
>heavy attacks
Of course there are, attacks just aren't categorized into light and heavy, but to slash and piercing attacks.
>stamina management
It has posture management, retard faggot.

Try to maybe do some research before speaking, no one wants to waste precious seconds reading some mouthbreathing mongrels garbage that they made up.

>being this much of a butthurt contrarian soulscunt
Eat shit for life, bro.

Attached: fuck off cunt.jpg (599x599, 87K)

>It has posture management, retard faggot.
that...has nothing to do with stamina
you can attack as many times as you want

Because they showed a fuckton of really sick footage this week? You live under a rock?

>There are, actually far more build variety than in any Souls game.

Attached: 1493537167331.png (323x241, 134K)

Nothing has been stripped out of the game, what are you on about
>this is your brain on Nioh
Its just as great after that point than before it, and there's nothing wrong with the bosses either, most of them are fantastic. Same can not be said about Nioh, which only has about 3 good bosses in a 90 hour game.

Found the shield babby.

falseflagging
same with xc2, botw and dmc threads here. It's just fake shitposting to excuse a second or third thread up at any given time
what's bullshit is this is allowed when they should be in /vg/

WHY WOULD YOU WHINE THAT IT HAS NO STAMINA MANAGEMENT YOU RETARDED FAGGOT, IT IS NOT A SOULS GAME
It has an alternative system called Posture IN PLACE OF Stamina, therefore it has a management system to prevent you from spamming attacks.
>you can attack as many times as you want
No
YOU
LITERALLY
FUCKING
CAN
NOT
How are you this subhuman tier retarded? That is what the Posture is there for, if you spam your Posture gets fucked, which allows enemies to do a finisher on you.
So in fact, you get punished far harder for spamming attacks than ever in Souls games.
It objectively does. There are like under 4 different builds you can make in Souls games. DEX, STR, INT or FTH focus.
Sekiro's leveling system actually gives you varying new attacks and moves, which makes builds far more different from each other than having attribute points in different stats.

>Its just as great after that point than before it
>3 niggers
>the one reborn
>nurse
>game becomes a warp portal fest of teleporting everywhere
insane drop in quality over yharnam

It...still doesn't have a stamina system
You can jump, dodge and attack as many times as you like which you can't in Souls. The game doesn't have a stamina system, period. There is no lie in that.

>not even halfway through the game
>hurrrr let me post 3 bosses I dislike to prove my claim that "all bosses after that become shit xD"
Your brain on Nioh. It is a dangerous hallucination inducing drug, you might never get in touch with reality again.

That isn't a bad thing you little faggot.
The posture system is already obviously a far more interesting system that creates a deeper combat.

Bloodborne was super unfinished you dumb fuck.

No it wasn't lol.
The only aspect of the game that was slightly rushed was Cainhurst's lore.

>Has no lore
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Stopped right here m8

It totally was tho.

>this is going to sell better than any souls game
when it has no variety because all the shinobi tools are fucking unlocked via progression? When the only upgrades outside of skill tree passives add varying types of damage to your tools?
I disagree. I think it's going to sell much worse. People bitch about multiplayer focus but the truth of the matter is, it's also become so ubiquitous that people expect it.

Who said it was a bad thing, lmao. Are you alright in the head?

N-no? The datamines have shown this.

Yes because bosses like Rom and Celestial emissary are great, yes?

>Celestial emissary
Ten feet away right after that there's a great boss, Ebrietas.

based Nioh cultist ruining every thread

does it have DENUVO ?

>There are like under 4 different builds you can make in Souls games. DEX, STR, INT or FTH focus.
this guy

Attached: evennigs.png (527x351, 302K)

sekiro is a major upcoming japanese game, so xv-kun is shitposting against it to try to make ffxv look better by comparison. he's done the same shit with persona 5, kh3, remake 2, dmc5, and others.

If you haven't played all 5 soulsborne games and some other From games you should be banned from these threads

>From is only allowed to make souls games from now on.

Fuck off you entitled nigger.

You have to understand OP, there is literally an organized group of autistic shitposters dedicated to ruining Yea Forums for everybody else and they've been doing this for at least eight years. This is what they do for fun. Fuck there might be more than one of these groups because I don't think the one's that are constantly trying to recreate Tortanic are the same people as /pol/'s "discord trannies."

This. No Souls fans are actually complaining about Sekiro and most are actually hype about it because we like the work From does. Activision being involved isn't great but From tends to still do pretty well despite their publishers. The people posting shit about how "IT'S NOT DARK SOULS/BLOODBORNE SO IT'S GOING TO SUCK" are false flaggers who just want to spread a bad rep for fans of the the soulsborne games. There are no fans who love one but hate the other because the games are all structurally similar enough to feel the same at their core but offer tweaks to the system that change what kinds of play are encouraged. People who love one tend to still enjoy the others, and as such, we're all hype for Sekiro. There are enough core similarities to get our attention with a wildly different spin on things to make it stand out as not "just another one" and make it worth playing.

You mean the boss with the most retarded and unfihisned hitboxes in the game?
I thought there was nothing wrong with bosses and the game? now suddenly it's ok to have trash bosses?

Prove it

They are quite a lot better than the average Nioh boss. Are you trying to deny that? Because almost every single Nioh boss was absolute garbage, like the centipede or ume-bozu. Super bad design.

>complaining about hitboxes
>in Bloodborne
The boss was well designed, no idea what the fuck you are on about. I guess that 0-100 Ebri charge really fucked your day up, huh?

Attached: 1453518924591.png (800x400, 195K)

No one cares about your delusional beliefs. It's pretty obvious it's going to outsell all the Souls games, and that the combat is far better than in any of them.
>people except multiplayer
lol no
Literally almost no one fucking cares or wants multiplayer

Nice of you to admit I am right by having no counter argument.
Typical nigger, brains on the level of a monkey.

>why there is such an effort on shitting on sekiro?

boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/i only come here to shitpost/

Bloodborne can have trash hitboxes tho

Attached: bb_hug.webm (1244x700, 1.07M)

Niohfags like him are just super butthurt because they could never beat Souls games and have to LARP like Nioh is anywhere near as challenging

?

Attached: BBhitboxes.webm (853x480, 2.56M)

honestly, though, from HAS to make different games to keep their skills sharp and keep souls from getting stale.
just look at game freak to see what happens to a studio that strikes it rich with one ip and proceeds to do nothing but milk that ip over and over again.

Switcher fags like you need to be rounded up, shot and have your throats slashed.
END YOURSELF NOW, FUCKBOI.

Why does no one on Yea Forums seem to understand what "hitbox" even means? I see this so often.
The fact that something like what happens in that clip is one out of a million chance implies that it's not related to hitboxes.
A problem with bad hitboxes would consistently cause issues like that.

Souls is super easy once you know the gig and you're done with your first game though.

Is this the new meme now? Just post clips of glitches and bugs and claim it's bad hitboxes? Seems to be very common nowadays here.

Attached: bbhb.webm (1280x720, 670K)

It's been said a billion times already, but needs to be said again: Smashfags exist. DMC isn't even as cancerous as nintento fags, let alone coming close to the cosmic scale of cancer that smashfags have attained.

Attached: mememe.png (400x609, 115K)

The way people still treat beating souls games as an accomplishment is pretty autistic. They're so fucking old now and use the same skill set, not to mention most of the playerbase googles for help just so they can get false bragging rights

Anyone who has played a souls game will tell you that hitboxes aren't a problem. You'll have the rare grab hitbox fuckery (as seen in your webm), but you'll rarely encounter bad hitboxes, even in DaS2. The "bad hitbox" argument exposes that you haven't played these games at all.

So is every game after first playthrough...

>I swear this might affect Armored Core once they reveal the 6th one. God I fucking hate soulsniggers
Your boomercore garbage would be infinitely better with souls mechanics and you know it

das2 has bad hitboxes because when you roll your hitbox stays in place until you finish the roll

No one is treating it as an accomplishment. We were comparing games, and Nioh is objectively pathetic in comparison, just stated a fact, nothing more.

Level adaptability then.

Attached: 1545521581577.png (303x311, 158K)

>u-u-uderly without faults!
Bloodbornefags are the most hilarious out there.

Attached: bb_pig.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

He obviously has never played any Souls game, it's in fact probably the same guy in every thread posting cherrypicked clips of glitches that happen once in a full moon.
For most players they can play 1000h of Souls games and never encounter anything like that. Myself, for example.

I have no interest in replaying the game

>a game has bugs
Wow, no way! You mean like every single game ever made in history? WOW

delete thiS RIGHTFUCKIGNOW

Something like this yeah.

>Souls games were 30-70 hours depending on the game, and so is Sekiro.
THIS is bait.

>he doesn't know what adaptability is
See what I mean? You haven't played these games. I can assure you even Nioh, as mechanically superior it is combat wise, it has some degree of bad hitboxes, but are rare to come by.

Attached: 1548124349643.png (770x1025, 49K)

>dying to a pig
what a fucking loser

S E E T H I N G
I M P O T E N T
R A G E
What, you're just going around calling objective facts bait now? Something like DeS, BB or DS3 takes 30-35h on first playthrough, and DS1 and DS2 are between 50-70h.

I don't know what your point is anymore but I know what adp is and never played nioh

TORtanic did a real fucking number on this place.

Nioh has by far worse hitboxes on average, worse combat mechanically and in every way possible really. Join us here in reality please and stop being so deluded.

I don't know, it looks pretty boring to me. The biggest appeal in these games for me is getting a new weapon and trying it out so i don't get bored. It looks like a zero effort Nioh

Attached: 1541617651013.png (225x227, 119K)

I'm hype as fuck
Ignore vee

gimmick noun

something invented esp. for the purpose of attracting attention and that has no other purpose or value:

Throwing knives, firebombs, weapon arts are gimmicks. Same with prosthetics and shinobi arts.

How about instead the devs aren't lazy and actually alter the animation to match the hitbox

>hype

just leave

How is it zero effort when the combat is clearly far better than in Nioh LMFAO
youtu.be/B2jAa_8Rk2Y?t=598
Anyone trying to claim Niohs combat is better than THAT, is a filthy lying kike.

Stop smoking crack

They have perfected their hitboxes over each entry. Sekiro seems to be their most polished yet and there are already webms floating around with serious hitbox porn.

Attached: 1548529154870.gif (500x375, 1.98M)

prosthetic weapons don't count as weapons when each gets like 20 nodes for upgrading each people crying about magic will be satisfied as well since there's occult upgrades for prosthetics

Imagine ever defending a videogame ever despite not having helped make or nor getting paid to do so.

Nu-v is such trash.

>I just unga bunga my way through souls with R1 and spacing
Yea, obviously it'll look like gimmicks to you.

That's what they're doing.

Sekiro was being made at the same time as DS3. The BB/TOH team moved onto Sekiro when they wrapped it up.

Because the person who shitpost always gets more (you)s than the person who doesn't. They come here for the attention. Its sad really.

>Sekiro doesn't look good in the gameplay

the part i love is how these tortanic fags will start whiny bitch threads about how they're "burnt out on gaming" because "everything sucks now." when you spend all your time forcing yourself to hate every new game and ruining it for everyone else, no shit you're going to get burnt out on gaming.

>dash
>slash
>jump
>slash
At least Nioh's gameplay had effort put into it

The hitboxes were already amazing in DeS and DS1 too though, and there are countless clips of hitbox porn from them, of enemy attacks not hitting you just because it missed by a centimeter.
Anyone posting "bad hitbox" clips is actually just posting clips of rare as fuck glitches, I mean I don't know about you but none of that shit has ever happened to me once and I've spent over 1200h across all Souls games.

Definetly in the top 5.

literelly one of the most skill based games to come out this gen doesnt look good what???

Everything Ive seen about it seems like a really stripped down souls games.
>no weapon variety at all and no custom characters, despite expressly saying it "ISNT a story driven game"
Tools are like firearms in BB here, they are not weapons. The axe arm for instance is a "press to do an attack that causes massive damage to the enemies block guage" before recharging, it is not a weapon to be wielded it is an ability with a cooldown.
I also dont like that stats are gone in favour of Farcry esque "unlock abilities in a skill tree" shit, in which every player will have the exact same character by the end of the game.
That said im still getting it, theres are complaints I have from observation seeing people play it, I hope I am wrong. From makes good games so I highly doubt it will be trash.

Not that guy but there's only one webm with "hitbox porn" and it's not even hitbox porn. It's an invincibility frame and you can see the enemy's sword clip into Sekiro in the corner anyway.

It's the same engine and the hitboxes are still shoddy.

>The hitboxes were already amazing in DeS and DS1 too though
LMAO

you are describing nioh though???

this. some people also don't realize that this is also a sign of playing video games a little too much.

the excitement wears off if you're stimulated too often.

Sarcasm

Dude said you can't defend a game. The gameplay looks pretty good, and you can defend what we've seen.

prosthetics don't have cooldowns you retard

Why does Yea Forums hate FROM?

Captain Marvel just made $450 mill on opening.

Hating on something makes the people who like it go crazy and do positive marketing for you in a frenzy.

because soulshitters are incredibly obnoxious and they deserve every bit of criticism they get thrown at them

Why would we not defend an obvious masterpiece? Are you fucking retarded? You are literally the part that is making nu Yea Forums trash, scum subhumans like you that are contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian, even when a game is amazing.

you can't even jump in nioh

First time in this board? Almost every game gets shit on, and From games are specially popular around here

Because this is the rubbish bin of the internet. Everyone is bored and frustrated, and the most pleasure they take from life is being a contrarian faggot to make you upset for a few minutes.

What the fuck are you on about retard? Niohs combat is literally just attack, block, attack, block. The blocking animation and enemies reactions to you blocking are so hilariously bad in Nioh, it literally makes you immortal and makes the combat janky as fuck.

Just kill yourself already. You're a hopeless faggot if you can't admit the obvious truth that this is clearly FAR better than Niohs combat was.

holy shit how seething is Yea Forums be right back

Yes, the hitboxes were amazing in DeS and DS1. You have been proven wrong a million times, saying "LMAO" will achieve nothing more than embarrass you.
>stripped down souls games
IT'S
NOT
A
SOULS
GAME

Besides it very clearly has far more features than the Souls games did, so by your retard nigger logic, it would be Souls games that are stripped of features.

get woke go br-

>Not that guy but there's only one webm with "hitbox porn" and it's not even hitbox porn. It's an invincibility frame and you can see the enemy's sword clip into Sekiro in the corner anyway.
>being so desperate you invent blatant lies like this
There are literal dozens of hours of gameplay footage of Sekiro showing perfect hitbox porn

Didn't nioh just rip off for honor and dark souls combat system?

Some do. Flamethrower for instance.

Yep. Niohs combat is pathetic compared to Sekiro. Niohs is very simplistic, actually even far simpler than Souls combat was. And now From has exceeded themselves again.
Nioh 2 will flop so hard.

why does retards on this site not understand how company's work they desire attention because attention=revenue

This isn't a Souls game
And you're far more obnoxious than any Souls fan ever has been
It tried to and made a really poor end result at it. Have you seen how blocking works in Nioh? The combat is so janky it feels like an indie game.

i often suggest some upcoming games i'm looking forward to in those types of threads, only to get a bunch of reddit-spaced replies calling it "weebshit." maybe if these crybaby bitches would actually try playing a game that's outside of their comfort zone for once, they wouldn't feel so miserable about what's supposed to be a fun pastime.

These threads really just don't improve.

I swear, you guys are fucking gay sometimes. A few bugs here and there doesn't won't make or break a game.

So petty.

Niohs combat is pretty good actually. But I think fromsoft didn't like team ninja ripping off their format and trying to basically steal from's fanbase. Thus we get sekiro.

Does sekiro promote stat building?

explain to me how the gameplay formula has changed that it makes it any different from either dark souls or even bloodborne

Imagine if I release a "Souls" games with no multiplayer, no ability to make your own character(appearance or stats), no weapon variety and had "press X to kill" mechanics as well as progression being tied to unlocking skills such as "press X to do a chain kill killing 3 enemies instantly from stealth" does that sound like an evolved version of the fucking genre. I by no means hate the game but my fuck you people defending this shit are full on blind by From fanboyism. Criticize what you see not what you expect to see.

There is a talent tree. How you increase health is not by investing stats in it, there are items in the game you get from beating bosses (prayer beads) which increase either health or stamina.

Is shitposting a stat?

Sekiro IS a Souls game. It plays way more like Souls and its clones compared to any other action game out there.

Yes I've beaten nioh twice. Its aight, very unbalanced if you know how to abuse the perks. Sekiro is going to shit all over it.

It's the only one worth investing in.

This is such a clearly retarded argument.
>This one game is similar to this other game more than any other
>Therefore this one game is the same as this other game

>it's a souls game because of this
>even though they cut all this shit out

So Sekiro is in a catagory of it's own? Got it. Truly a genre-defining experience awaits us fellow gamers!

See and also PC onlies who want revenge for bloodborne

Only redditors think sekiro is a souls game

THis this this.
Someone pointed out from one of the streams that there was a perk that was along the lines of "5 seconds invisibility after killing an enemy from stealth" and one of the combat perks was "doing a finisher grants 5 seconds invulnerability". There is going to be some busted shit to exploit, then again, the game could be hard as fuck and you have to basically fight fire with fire.

flames don't cool you down you fucking jackass

>So Sekiro is in a catagory of it's own?
I don't know. Your rationale was illogical and retarded, is all. If you want to say it's a dark souls game, make a better case.

>Besides it very clearly has far more features than the Souls games
lmao no.
The only thing it really has is spidermanning around. TONS of features have been completely stripped. There isn't even a real equipment screen for fucks sake. No fashion souls whatsoever.

shit threads all over the shop, you'll shitpost in one sooner or later

Attached: 1541090916729.jpg (722x349, 336K)

>No fashion souls
A true loss. How will Fromsoft ever recover from tranny lovers not being able to cross dress on their game?

I was just using the standard terminology. Point is this game has collection and exploration elements but there is minimum equipment and just consumable items to collect. A huge feature from traditional souls is missing without collection.

im stuck on WofS. Yes, im shitty so tell me, ALL of the perks to abuse please.
Thanks user

There's been an achievement for every boss in every from soft game since Demon's Souls. Granted, many minibosses like centipede man or drunkard bigboy aren't counted in the list, but 12 proper bosses is still a little disappointing.

>Michael claimed he was using social engineering
>just posted the same thread over and over again to the point where everyone just told him to fuck off and got banned

What's with that xv-kun thing? Is there really a single guy who shitposts everything that isn't ffxv or is it an umbrella term?

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! XD

user NO! vaati's fanbase posts here, they'll tear you apart!

user DMC5 has universal acclaim, there's tons of threads praising it, and it's still being shit on. Yea Forums just hates videogames, how new are you?

Vaati's a very uninsightful faggot. I was aware of him before I got into soulsborne and after playing Bloodborne I knew the only reason he was successful is the singsong voice being wank material to kids without decent parents and the circlejerk between content creators in the "community". He's like Chris Stuckmann levels of insightful and talented. I haven't even completed any of the games aside from Bloodborne and I only play so many games a year but that guy is so obviously room-temperature IQ it's sad to see him memed as much as he is.

He's talked about because he managed to convince an entire fanbase that a game with literally zero story has "lore"

Based

This, unfotunately. Ww3 can't come soon enough.

>He's talked about because he managed to convince an entire fanbase that a game with literally zero story has "lore"
>a game with literally zero story has "lore"
This is a pretty retarded take, user. Any worse and you'd be as shit as Vaati himself tbqh. He's famous because singsong voice and algorithm. He's retarded for how superficial and unfounded all of his work tends to be. His Bloodborne lore video is one of the worst YT videos I've ever seen. You're retarded too by the way, just for a different reason.

The only Dark Souls lore videos you should watch are Hawkshaw’s.

okay, critic shitter.
i'd love to see your example of stellar "lore"

Sekiro is an action game. If anything it will be the length of a typical action game - 8-12 hours.

Imagine thing Dark Souls has no lore.
Imagine thinking bloodborne has no plot, let alone lore.
>Find source spreading scourge of beasts
>Find out scourge of beasts happen during the Red Moon
>Find out that when the Great Ones descend, the line between man and beast is blurred (scourge of beasts), and a womb will be blessed with a child.
>Find out Rom is obscuring the Mensis Ritual.
>Find out Red Moon was there all along, just hidden due to Rom.
>This is the source of the spreading scourge of beasts: the Mensis Ritual.
>Mensis Ritual requires a newborn.
>Find out Great Ones are attracted to newborns
>Find out newborn is used to beckon Kos (see Micolash's dialogue)
>Kill Mergo, the newborn, and stop the ritual
You have 0 insight.

>example of stellar "lore"
The hell do you even mean? You want an example of lore within Bloodborne? Check one of the lore threads, they're literally some of the few solid threads on the board with anons that are actually competent and rational discussing lore. Or are you asking me to tell you names of games that have good lore after I've already said as much about Bloodborne? Make a point.

Reddit circlejerked From Software too much so we have to hate them now
Same goes for
>Undertale
>Valve games
>Kojima games
>PC Gaming as a concept
The only problem is that all those things are actually good and this place just looks stupid trying to be too cool for them

Attached: ss8qnishn3l21.jpg (1242x1084, 79K)

pretty sure that there is a group of anons that do this stuff with all the games that are gonna come out just so they can make the "kino" or "oh no no" threads.
why do they do it? idk, lack of sex i guess

Attached: 1547520617112.png (1400x1080, 1.86M)

To add on, this user's post here is just the plot of the game itself. This doesn't even scratch the surface of the lore. It's objectively a better and more compelling example of storytelling than nearly every film made in the past 2 decades, let alone movie games.

People real butthurt the game is still going to be challenging

newfags and phoneoposter are the only ones that unironically hate shit cuz someone else hates it, when you grow up you star playing the god damn games and have an opinion of your own instead of the same npc argument or the shitty "my fav youtuber said is shit"

>>PC Gaming as a concept
Literally just spent a few days trying to figure out what GPU to buy to upgrade my PC and it's so fucking annoying trying to wade through all the bullshit and muddled opinions that I just gave up and decided I'd play the damn thing on my normal PS4.

>Upgrade your 390 to a 2060, all your other stuff is great
>LOL NO WTF RTX IS FOR FAGS
>LOL FUCK THAT THIS WHOLE GENERATION IS FOR FAGS
>okay, why?
>LOL KEK WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SUPPORT THESE BUSINESS PRACTICES
>which business practices? I just want to play games
>IGNORE THAT RETARD GET A VEGA
>WTF YOU RETARD YOU WANNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN?
>My best friend helped me build a great PC 3 years ago here are all my settings and parts, this is what I want to do with my PC, could you please recommend an upgrade and explain why I should get it?
>FUCK 2080's THEY'RE OVERPRICED SHIT IT'S ALL SHIT FUCK THIS DO RESEARCH CHECK BENCHMARKS WAIT FOR THE GAME TO COME OUT AND LOOK AT STATS FOR A MONTH AND THEN BUY A CARD OR WAIT FOR THE NEXT GEN

Fuck it, man. I just want to pay games that look good.

Attached: visible confusion.jpg (323x326, 16K)

I don't care you fucking beta. Go cry in a corner fag LOL

Attached: eH0kd85TukE.jpg (960x1280, 134K)

If it helps at all, I have a gtx 960, 16gb ram ddr3, and a i7 3770 that runs everything fairly well. No issues with the witcher, pubg, etc. No plans on upgrading anything till i’m done with college.

literal copy and paste, I saw this in another thread yesterday

All that cut content

>2nd/3rd form of Moon Presence
>Great One Beast Rider/Beast boss battle
>Giant Snake Ball boss fight
>Elder Demon boss fight
>Lady Maria covenant/NPC
>Simon/Lautrec parallel storyline with Maria
>Slug Princess NPC/covenant
>Healing Church NPC/Boss
>Annaliese boss fight

it was rumored that The Old Hunters DLC were supposed to be two, but they didn't have time/budget(?) and combined them

Attached: 1521647412400.gif (498x372, 2.74M)

bc they're fags

the smash menace must be purged

You do know most of these are incredibly minor changes, right?
>Lady Maria covenant/NPC
>Simon/Lautrec parallel storyline with Maria
I'm actually happy this didn't happen. Maria's backstory was good as it is in the final DLC. Gives it a nice tragic touch.

Attached: raquel-cornejo-lady-maria-lore.jpg (1754x4330, 1.28M)

>>No shield
Imagine being this bad

Attached: 270.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

want the easy guide for pc building?
go to /g/ and use whatever they have on the thread as recommended.
coming here to ask for advice is dumb, only fanboys and retards, people who will help you here are a minority

I'll agree with you on both, it just feels that we sorta just scratched the surface on game, maybe I just wanted more (because I enjoyed it so much)

Attached: 1549306242226.gif (404x347, 1003K)

I'm running a 390, 4790k, and 8gb ddr3. I don't get why I can't get a straight fucking answer from /g/ that isn't immediately undermined by another poster saying IGNORE THAT GUY HE'S FUCKING RETARDED.

I listed everything I have. I've told you my budget and mentioned that it's flexible enough. I've told you what I need to do with it. That's all the info I have, all of it. And I can't get a single straight answer from a single user that isn't immediately muddied by autistic bullshit from three others. Reminds me of when I was in college and had to manage teams and councils of people in my clubs, orgs, and frat when some of them were hyperfocused on certain shit but completely incapable of communicating about it effectively and needed me to translate and mediate everything between them. I'm not a normalfag who needs someone to just build my PC for me, I just want clear opinions that'll let me make an informed decision but even a benchmarks resource/info website that one guy recommended to me got shredded by two others for being a retarded website.

Attached: wtf am i reading.png (404x404, 70K)

I wrote a bit more about my experience with /g/ here Every person who talked to me yesterday was more or less in step with their recommended parts in the /pcbg/ op. Everyone today has been saying the exact opposite.

Attached: so what now.jpg (512x422, 29K)

/g/ is retarded

>Simon and Maria
This wasn't cut content that they didn't get to finish, this was something they abandoned because it would've played poorly and the story that they decided on with Maria already being dead by the time you arrive and Simon having nothing to do with her was a lot better.

There were no rumors about the length of ToH, Miyazaki stated pretty plainly that they were going to be two separate DLCs, but would've been way too short if they were released that way.

I would've liked to see the other forms of the Moon Presence finished totally but they had an opportunity to make their flying bat in DS3 and it sucked ass, so I would rather have a shit boss not exist at all than be in just because.

Beyond that, anything you heard about covenants is pure hearsay unless if it had something to do with DS3 instead because there is a whole version of that game just kind of sitting in the files that no one got to play with cut mechanics out the ass

Both games are hack and slash games about a guy who is missing an arm going on a revenge quest. The two games are mechanically very different and appeal to completely different fanbases but they are also in direct commercial competition with each other. Souls and DMC fans have a tendency to be pricks so my theory is that they are currently in a shitposting war with each other.

Attached: 1549309700509.jpg (343x481, 39K)

>but they had an opportunity to make their flying bat in DS3 and it sucked ass

Demon Prince and friend were alright, and were a good opposite to The Twin Princes (+ both having old and easy to defeat dads).