Soon

Soon.

Attached: GoogleJak2.jpg (1335x753, 145K)

enjoy your spyware

Attached: BB5B2B9F-9E29-4A2A-9EFA-883AB077A1D7.jpg (125x125, 9K)

Attached: 1507593736056.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Bobby leave that skeleton alone.

Dmab it blbbt
Frick a skeltin

>enjoy your spyware
t. guy who likely owns a chinkphone

It's PC game in streaming device

Nothing more

Apple isn’t a chink company

Google supports pedogate
Look up pure nude ism

They host cp

Good thread

Bumping this epicincel thread with some oldfag oc

Attached: 1236701266000.jpg (1641x1094, 237K)

pure botnet
wouldn't be surprised if the controller had it's own mic and video camera

Isn't the google box a glorified DRM machine? Streaming games instead of having it on your hardrive? I hope this shit crashes and burns.

Attached: disgusting.png (231x283, 93K)

fuck

Nigger

Isn't a propeller hat usually associated with mentally handicapped kids?

now you guys have got your quotas, go out and play the game

>Google following through on side projects

It's shit senpai. It will probably do better than the ouya, but not by much. From what I understand, you have to have god tier internet to stream games reliably.

If you think Sony’s new censorship policies are bad, wait till you see what Google comes up with.
Imagine an AI that automatically detects lewds and pretty faces and can censor on the fly.

will never have been a little bit

>pic related
Yeah, sounds like it. Reminder of how they handled Google Daydream. High end Vr is all about 720p locked Youtube buddy. Well, in Google's eyes they'd rather kill a product than have that not be the focus.
Missing the picture. More like they'll willingly host the most rancid crap, until it gets them in political trouble. eg CompanyTube.

Attached: 7cf.jpg (480x600, 53K)

Nnnnnnnnnn

The white one with a big heart
We are going to the beach and then we can get the boys together and have a good time and enjoy your day with the family for the holidays and all the other stuff we were waiting everyone else is doing you

>forced google integration
>asks for your location
>input lag
>casual games
>mobile trash
>google player wojack literally uses a kid hat
oh wow can't wait for google to get them "gamers"

Attached: 1541282593457.jpg (400x386, 25K)

The white ones you want is a good time
Thanks for the heads
The only way to stop this is by spread the word

The only thing that is the only way to T the same thing as you can see it

Rollin cause I don't have enough money for a funeral.

What the fuck is going on ITT
Someone brings up pizzagate with proof of it and then a bunch of cryptic bots show up

>apple doesnt spy on you
>in 2019
Lmao

Am I missing some new ebin meme here? Why is everyone talking about nonsense in ESL dialect?

Attached: 1543664529769.png (825x825, 55K)

We are ton
Hey I'm not going to be
bots we are to be made power
Deal closed on the 4th floor of the basement
When do u think

Further to remind you guys of how Google handles this stuff like with Google Feverdream (or those who never payed attention to what they were doing).
>have a new appstore that's just an enclave within Google Play.
>overheats in moments despite the hardware being first party
>competitor does it better without even having access to the OS source code
>make it look like a shoe because its the future
>insist on limited input that only makes sense to those who only want to watch videos
>controller is a smart tv remote with gyro
>hardware is a rebranded android tv box
>so many models of the same console by different manufacture, no one knows what the base hardware is

Attached: 116de8bbe62c600c737499.jpg (1150x1150, 175K)

I didn’t say that.

Shill bots tryin to distract us from the proof of pedogate

I won't play it.

mommy no

Your mother will die stuffed with a nigger dick in all her orifices.

We can get it
The white race is not working properly
Yes
The white one
Pedogate isn't real it is a fake to distract you
Pedogate isn't real it is a fake to distract you

Granted I'm being cynical here, though.

What

Some limited information that I have working for a marketing firm to assist with advertising the product.

The console will be called "Google Fame". The name is the combination of the words Female and Gamer, but I don't expect that point to be central to its marketing; more of a "Did you know?" type of fact. It's being designed for inclusive games and will forgo traditional AAA titles (Rockstar games for example), but it's also not trying to be Ouya where only mobile games are present. I'd describe it as Nintendo like games; not super high end with cutting edge graphics, but also not low end cheap budget games. They have three main style of games they are targeting. One is arcade style games like Rocket League. The second is strong story driven games like What Remains of Edith Finch. The third is educational games with the hope that Fame titles will be a part of classroom curriculum. One title centers around the American Revolutionary war.

I don't know anything about the hardware itself. I have no idea what the specs look like. Expected price point is $199.

am I on facebook

They didn't let government and police gain access to some guys phone for investigation

Cool thanks

DONT KILL MOMMY

what’s one divided by zero?

So... are you implying that the new Google system is very juvenile system? The propeller beanie is not a very good choice.

>wouldn't be surprised if the controller had it's own mic
It literally does