In a games sequel should characters from the first game show some type of ageing or not?

In a games sequel should characters from the first game show some type of ageing or not?

Attached: 1532074776541.jpg (1178x1082, 282K)

Yes.

Why is the second ball brought to you by Adidas?

I really like it when I game shows a character looking more fucked up and tired as it progresses, Leon in RE4 for example looks more and more tired and disheveled as the game progresses on the item screen but its subtle enough you don't notice at first glance

According to Google the op is from a series of world cup mascots.

Fun fact

Burgers: Uh-DEEDUHS
Everyone else: Ah-Dee-Das

Japs probably have some weird pronunciation.

アディダス
Adidasu

Yes, it is fun to have characters get older. Bonus point if they moved on with their lives and are doing different things.

I... what... what the fuck?
Where does the Uh even come from?

boobs too big

Most sequels don't take place long enough after the first for the characters to have aged, I find. But yes, they should.

Yeah.

Which is why Chrono Cross is an insult because none of the old cast shows up because they got killed off between games

How you reach this level of obsession is beyond me.

How do you pronounce about, or adroit? Do you know what a shwa sound is, you mongoloid?

this obsession LOL

It's not necessary but it's really fucking nice, even something simple like the gen 1 gym leaders in pokemon GSC having redesigns helps you get the feeling that three years have passed before you notice things like Giovanni fucking off or Cinnabar Island being FUBAR

I want to fuck Belgium

Prince of Persia was good too

choose

Attached: 44260341_p0_master1200.jpg (1426x1200, 310K)

Lazy A sounds like "uh"

yes
i want all my waifus to become cakes

How is she going to cut the limbs off of Africans with that weapon?

Literally soul/soulless.

left

OBSESSED

wrong

>YEEZEZ Yikesies