Plane crashes into atlantic ocean

>plane crashes into atlantic ocean
>land exactly near the one and only entrance to an hidden underwater city

What are the chances?

Attached: 870360-bioshock-remastered-windows-screenshot-the-beginning-of-the.jpg (1920x1080, 91K)

They made his plane crash you knob.

Is this bait?

>master plan hinges on somebody surviving a plane crash in the middle of the ocean

game is shit
holy fuck

I wish somebody had that much faith in me.

it's a video game, it's fine.

Yeah, easily one of the most overrated games of last gen.

The exact, and I mean exact same words, are used by Ryan ingame. Have you even played it?

>can shoot fire and electricity and bees out of your hands
>surviving a plane crash is the unbelievable thing
big think

Jack was instructed to crash the plane at those coordinates.

Don’t forget the plane was called by a dimension hopping teenaged girl from a sky version of the same city.

Exactly. They needed not to worry about leaving anyone in the wreckage.

Well, wasn't him genetically created to be tougher than the average people? Also vidya logic

im not gonna even tell you why you're retarded but you're retarded

1>2>Infinite

>player character doesn't bleed out and die after being shot the first time

Attached: 87458466501.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

don't tell me i'm retarded if you don't know how. tell me what's wrong with my statement

Shut up, not canon. NOT CANON!

In the vast majority of games getting shot in gameplay is entirely isolated from getting shot in the story. Most cases the player character is canonically never shot.

How does that help your argument? The player character in Bioshock is still mortal. Heck, you can die during the game just from even falling a relatively short height..

Why did they feel the need to kill Comstock when he exists in infinite realities anyways? Like why even give a shit?

After using magic gene serum that lets him do that.
Before using magic gene serum that might let him do that.

These are the retards pretending to be retarded calling the game you like overrated.

holy shit you're both doubling down on this realism thing in a game like bioshock.

Why is Bioshock 2 such a chore to play? The changes to the weapons, the plasmids, the ammo types, the dual-wielding, the removal of tonic categories, the new enemies, it's full of so many objective improvements over the first game, and yet whenever I play it I burn out and quit before the end of Siren Alley.

Attached: FX2UkYfRNPlTjQirYbxZKgxx.jpg (361x512, 53K)

>holy shit you're both doubling down on this realism thing in a game like bioshock.
Who said anything about realism? I'm talking about actual game mechanics, e.g. fall damage.

>what is internal consistency

Because infinite was written by mongoloids who think that if they use big sciency concepts that that makes them smart

The game was poorly written, news at 11.

>Why is Bioshock 2 such a chore to play?
It's because Bioshock gameplay, even with some improvements, is inherently shit and BS2 doesn't have the novelty factor of the first game.

Attached: 19812821.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Hey but wait, they used magic gene serum to make the mega baby.

Did you even play the game?

The plane didn't crash, you brought it down as it was flying over where you wanted to be. Nothing about it was coincidence

The Minerva's Den expansion is fresh. Playable.

Infinite > 1 > 2 unironically

good for you

yeah the world totally fell apart by surviving the crash. fucking hell

Bad user, bad

The false hope/hype for Infinite was that between the enemy AI, the populated world, and Elizabeth's AI you'd have this sort of open-world Bioshock where the world evolved in response to your actions, choices, where you went, etc.
And some weird bird would come mess with you Nemesis style when you least needed it.

Then the game was just an on-rails arcade shooter with less strategic gunplay than the original. So, it was a huge disappointment. And Elizabeth became a literally who?

It is since burial at sea ep 2 came out

Attached: 6045085147_a72fbbc049_b.jpg (683x1024, 531K)

Because for some reason Levine thought killing Booker in one past meant all Bookers and Comstocks died. Nevermind the fact that's bullshit, or the fact that in the DLCs we play as a Comstock that escaped, or we visit yet another Columbia

get a brain scan immediately

MC is genetically engineered superhuman though, even before plasmids.

But they used magic gene serum to create him, Jack's four years old when the game starts

It's like you didn't played the game

If you paid attention you'd know Jack is only like a few years old, they took Ryan's son, pumped him full of accelerated growth and fitness tonics, brainwashed him, then set him loose. He's tough as nails and canonically could die and just be reborn in the vitachambers once he reached Rapture.

Did she cut off her pinky as well?

But Jack isnt just a normal dude, he was created in rapture through gene splicing and shit.

So you're telling me Rapture had Air Grabbers all along? And drinkable plasmids? And Salts? No, screw Infinite and screw Burial at Sea.

>that bit in infinite where you have to kill a ghost five times and wade through a ton of bullet sponge enemies in a straight line

>wanting to play as a nigger

MC is literally a super human, hes like physically 2 years old or some shit