This is about how I feel about life, my heart is broken and I am not in the game anymore. Now I have no money...

This is about how I feel about life, my heart is broken and I am not in the game anymore. Now I have no money, no family. Guess it's the time for me retire

Attached: fSSh7df.png (500x421, 80K)

Seek council

Go to church. You're always welcome in mass with your fellow Christian brothers and sisters.

Attached: ChristChan.jpg (409x513, 35K)

this isn't my religion

Same here, 30 yo shit worthless degree stuck with my parents.

If they weren't here I would have killed myself. I apply everyday and try my best to be at least a nice son to my parents, so when they look me in the eyes they don't feel entirely full of regrets.

Video games helps sometime, I just picked up Darkest Dungeon to brighten the mood, redpill me on that game.

Convert. Doesnt matter what religion you are my brother.

t. larper who doesn't go to church or believe

>frogposter
Good, jump off a bridge

frogposters need to be gassed t b h

Ah yes, "Depression".

Attached: mult.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

meme illness

No one cares, faggot. This isn't video games.
Keep your retarded blog posts on /adv/

Depression is a symptom and shouldn't be ignored

lol
more like /incel/

don't leave me Yea Forums, you user are the only i have by my side now

What's it a symptom of?

Grow the fuck up and make some friends already. stop coming on this stupid site.

shitty life

nice /r9k/ thread you got here. it would be a shame if he...... DID IT FOR FREE

Attached: 4986570121.jpg (552x524, 231K)

being gay

I always thought this fighting between "jannies" and shitposters hilarious since one is the reason for the other to exist.
Imagine how stupid to do you have to be to fall in its cycle and think it's going to change anything.
Both are doing it for free.

Nice blog, faggot. Since we're not talking about video games, want to hear about my PMS?

yo ima give you this straw to suck it the fuck up. me and my buddies out here ain’t gonna see their families for months. we’re getting paid less than minimum wage. we have little to no privacy and you wanna fucking bitch. god fucking damn man the fuck up

>picked up Darkest Dungeon to brighten the mood
kek

fuck off to your own blog