Emblemfu thread

Emblemfu thread

Attached: c339272f7e91bb3046d280511fe039f6.jpg (595x1012, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ctjupY2G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Emblemfu thread

Attached: DxHjVAKUYAERHF0.jpg (444x444, 47K)

She needs so much more art.

That she does

Attached: a16c53e54d573624dc22cb9737055e21.jpg (2400x1600, 712K)

Attached: 3a37cf9e4b52e7bc4a748375dc46ec91.jpg (1000x1083, 119K)

Good OP

Attached: Ursula AHR FE.png (720x1280, 336K)

Attached: 1529455358366.jpg (1500x1662, 485K)

Perfection incarnate

Attached: 0d835671bfa381af96db0dc1a710dd22.jpg (1800x2376, 2.52M)

Based Sanakibro

Attached: TCGCipher_Sanaki_01.jpg (514x700, 87K)

Shut up loser.

Attached: 8fa71d25d615c7f59e3f49708c91aad2.jpg (985x1000, 92K)

Luci’s voice warms my heart when nothing else will.

Attached: F9ACD4EB-663F-4EB5-B589-9084E064BF46.jpg (800x800, 99K)

Which FE girl would be best at sumata?

Say something nice about her, shower this good girl with praise.

Attached: Serra.full.2259576.png (1000x1082, 448K)

father saul

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Serra is literally made for facefucking

Attached: 1374713_p0.jpg (600x800, 131K)

Attached: Sonya_Echoes.png (396x730, 356K)

Olivia!

Attached: 29519271_p0.jpg (528x505, 159K)

I LOVE Ayra!

Attached: Ayra_card_25.jpg (635x1014, 183K)

The only one for me.

Attached: Ophelia norm.png (1600x1920, 293K)

I want to cuddle up with Camilla

Attached: 1491054271821.png (701x762, 291K)

Felicia is my everything.

Attached: D0aLqztU8AA3p-B.jpg large.jpg (1792x2048, 435K)

That's my wife. I love her.

Attached: 1551855726471.jpg (1600x2046, 272K)

Attached: fNEj9bh.jpg (1200x900, 205K)

>That's my wife
How can you say this without feeling weird.

Marth is my waifu!

Attached: 1539046233874.png (559x398, 267K)

So this is how Chrom was born...

Attached: 1544324703884.png (640x352, 275K)

No shame

Weird about what?

Attached: 72e64b037ab99ec4c1104b4258466334.jpg (1000x1150, 1.2M)

man, everyone in fe6 is so fukken ugly

Loki is mine and only mine, thanks.

awful taste

Girls are gay

Attached: 1548039173185m.jpg (724x1024, 94K)

Why are you on Yea Forums?

>the FE4 remake will let you marry and impregnate her
I'm so ready.

Attached: IMG_20190310_112047.jpg (975x1383, 190K)

Ophelia!

Attached: 1550070761852.jpg (580x800, 92K)

Attached: 1531106509709.png (725x888, 371K)

What are you talking about? He chose the objectively best fates character.

Your emblemfu only counts if you can support it with merchandise. FEH whaling doesn't count.

Attached: 1497561053315.jpg (515x846, 396K)

>implying

Attached: Haitaka_portrait.png (488x512, 199K)

>2019
>Picking 3D

She's not your waifu if you don't cover her in hot glue.

>putting MUs in FE4

Attached: 1550284020720.jpg (1024x760, 65K)

Attached: 1447658413728.jpg (700x989, 301K)

Fucking secondaries, why would you want a Myunit in FE4? No really, if the My unit is from the first generation then both them and their waifu/husbando will be killed because of Arvis's betrayal.

And if they're second gen then they'll miss out on the first gen and the end up being not as good as the other second gen characters with their inheritance.

Based Ayra impregnation. Would do the same if Reinhardt's games get remade. Oh and some fags Selipth and a fucking leaf.

Attached: IIoxiFd.png (4169x2953, 2.25M)

My little country bumpkin can't be this cute!

Attached: __nephenee_fire_emblem_souen_no_kiseki_and_etc_drawn_by_ilyscia__f7221b6aa62bbed6b5286426a03e58dc.jp (4095x2486, 585K)

i'm still hoping Ophelia is a transfer student in 3 houses.

Attached: Camila.webm (800x450, 2.74M)

Attached: DYljxD9U8AAgZWZ.jpg_large.jpg (612x1024, 141K)

Nice doujin

Attached: ec.jpg (364x279, 26K)

Triggers everyone.

same

Attached: 7a933b70833b8763c6e25fad25c7cd92.jpg (383x1024, 53K)

I like Camilla.

Attached: 1542822138959.png (1913x2449, 1.4M)

Forgetting that a potential Avatar will no doubt escape being killed and ultimately join with Seliph.

I'd rather have something explaining where she came from, and how she became Sonia's servant.
Did they meet before Sonia took over the Black Fang or after etc.

Where the fuck is the love for the girl who's always been there Anna?

Attached: 1551456641829m.jpg (1024x638, 58K)

>waifu threads get moved to /trash/ but this shit is allowed
I fucking hate the mods of this shit board. I'm glad you don't paid, and I know you lurk FE waifu threads faggot.

Because since the beginning she's always had a boyfriend.

I don't quite get it either. Mark was the best way those units were done with them being pretty inconsequential to the other characters' interactions with each other. I'd rather just have that or better yet not have one at all. I'd say that I'd definitely fug several girls within the games and I'd probably enjoy shit like the head patting stuff, but a self insert as a whole is largely unnecessary.

Jake isn't a boyfriend. He's a toy she plays with and ditches once he's broken.

Anna's only true love is MONEY!

Based. Anna’s one of the best characters, sucks how she got cheated out of cyl3

Not all of them. Hope to God in Three Houses they make a Anna that's more unique then the other sisters from the previous games.

What a generic ass waifu holy shit, you can't get more generic than that.

Is Anna DLC worth buying for Fates? I didn't get it at launch so no free Anna.

Attached: DU4oFzfU8AAvBKb.jpg (433x650, 66K)

Hopefully she won't get cheated out in the next game like she was in echoes. No wonder the shit sales.

Nope. At this point, "greedy and manipulative" is the stock personality for all incarnations of Anna and will never be changed..

Even Heroes Anna is still as amorally money-hungry as the rest, though she's able to turn it off so she can focus on her commander job.

I just want to cuddle Vika.

Attached: Vika Cipher Art.jpg (348x479, 83K)

No,unless you're like me. A Annafag.

I can dream for a shy Anna one day...

Beside three houses is heading the weeb route so maybe idk.

SPH with Elise!

Attached: 1519099768448.jpg (820x820, 777K)

All you faggots are the reason fe is dead. Kill yourselves

Knowing Anna, she'll be portrayed as a traveling merchant/war profiteer who sells to whichever house is currently deemed more profitable and bails out the moment things look bad for her.

But user weebness is what saved the series through awakening. Like it or not nin10duh will keep it the same until it stops making money.

Sure thing buddy

Attached: 36b1a7af3a637ab9ff10d9d15029079e.png (1600x1920, 1.04M)

Why would I want to cuck Lex?

I just want to know if she's bangable dude. I'll happily buy the dlc if she's in for just shitty rewards and her inclusion in my army.

My wife.

Attached: 1877911f5a3d225c0260536af885d627.jpg (592x800, 122K)

Did you know, that once upon a time, witches really did exist?

Attached: 9599BE47-0A25-470D-B262-864F8EEF8470.png (750x1334, 1.1M)

Eh, can't go wrong with another unit, at least. I think it's, like, one of the cheapest buys.

What's it like? Like 3 dollars?

Seethe more

It's going to be glorious

Attached: 7fad6dba950af74448ccc58257dda974.png (900x990, 599K)

She's the best shining bow user, magical weapons are GOAT.

>People pointing out why a MyUnit would LITERALLY not work in FE4
>Seethe more
Fucking epic, user.

I wanna get freaky with Tiki.

Attached: cute.png (600x817, 1.01M)

I sure love the Avatar in Echoes, don't you user?

Ursula without Bolting is nothing.

They likely couldn't figure out how to shoehorn one in due to the dual-protagonist set-up.

Fun fact: FE4 also has two protagonists but in an even harder way to add in an Avatar unit.

Attached: JAMwmzm.png (567x800, 794K)

Not at all.
>Avatar serves Sigurd
>Sigurd dies, but Avatar escapes
>Avatar finds Seliph and serves him

Doesn't change the fact that your waifu or husbando would be dead.

should I use five orbs for idunn or save?

>avatar survives Battle of Belhalla
Or
>avatars dies but you play as him/her offspring
That was hard

>people point out that a my unit wouldn't work give the story of Genealogy
>s-seething.
Nice reply.

>Avatar's waifu or husbando dies
>Avatar would somehow have to age 17 years
Yep, works perfectly fine.

Get free summon tickets.

>Play as the Avatar's offspring
What the fuck is the point of the Avatar then? There's no fucking place for one in FE4, this is idiotic.

already did
got nothing

So you can marry and impregnate the girls.

Imagine being this retarded

All the second gen ggirls suck

Of course s/he would age 17 years, and through the magic of anime will literally look no different than before afterwards.

They'd have to explain why your my unit character survived when no body else did, why they did't attempt to put a stop to Arvis after surviving, like some of the other members of Sigurd's army did. Keeping in mind that they'd have no excuse for it, since Oiphey and Shannon would have taken Seliph to raise him. Not to forget it's Seliph that the people rallied behind because they all knew that he was Deirdre first born and therefore the true emperor.

Also your first gen waifu or husbando would be dead, and if you have kids then your best equipment would be given to the second gen, etc.

Okay and?

only ishtar is good

It'd be hard to make up excuses for it considering that your MC would be 17 years older than every single other 2nd gen. They'd have to actually age the MY Unit which begs the question of why even create an unique My unit at all?

Okay, and?

I've never even played FE4 and I know all of this shit. How can people look past this shit because XD hot girls my benis :D
The girl you marry and impregnate would die unavoidably. Have fun.

Who fucking knows? I guarantee the people who want a My Unit in FE4 didn't buy Echoes because it had no My Unit.

Okay and?

she's for julius so the game has no reason to have an avatar

best girl

Attached: deal is a deal.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

People didn't buy Echoes because it was a bad game

So? Get with your worthless point. What are you trying to say?

What's the point in your stupid shipping simulator if the ships end up being ripped apart anyway?

What's apart of FE4's original shipping sim?

Was this game even good? I always was interested when they announced it but never got it.

Better than any FE game.

Altenna is good as a gen 2 girl as is Nanna and Lene for her Heroes artwork, I also like Patty

It's different because it doesn't also include a self-insert that people say should escape being killed because ???? and also should do absolutely nothing to combat Arvis in the 17 years between being saved and the part where you play as Seliph.

That's cool and all but you didn't address the factor here. What's the point in your stupid shipping simulator if the ships end up being ripped apart anyway in base FE4?

Attached: 1552171775556.png (240x240, 49K)

Echoes was based on Gaiden a game that wasn't very popular. In fact nobody wanted a remake of Gaiden.

They'd have better luck making Seliph more customizable (but still limited) and just getting rid of the "only first male child can rule" thing. Not that hard, since Arvis and Deirdre are brother and sister so their marriage wasn't ever legitimate from the start.

You wouldn't be able to marry any of the first gen units though, but that's about as far as it can go, inserting a new character just to be a My Unit wouldn't work.

Attached: 65662406_p3.jpg (525x743, 72K)

>Sigurd makes the Avatar promise to watch after Seliph should anything happen to him, so all of those 17 years are spent at Seliph's side
>Avatar doesn't marry, but gets support bonuses with any and all nearby units

Echoes was a spinoff. It'd be like remaking Zelda 2 and being shocked it sells poorly. Stop this shitposting.

It was a shipping sim, but not a dating sim.

>the game has no reason to have an avatar
are you blind

>Avatar doesn't marry
Nobody would want an Avatar in this case, user. Just face it, an Avatar would 100% not work.
Because it's supposed to be tragic where almost everyone fucking dies, but if your Avatar just lives and shit it just kind of invalidates the sacrifices of every other character, especially if they dont try to do anything to fight Arvis in the 17 years between

It does, so you can marry and impregnate the girls.

>Marry and impregnate girls
>You and girl die anyway
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Yeah almost. Not everyone. Nevermind the fact the fact he could live for the same reason as Oifey or you have a offspring.

It worked for Kris. Everybody lined up wanting to fuck him/her, but s/he continuously refused saying all that mattered is Marth's safety.

Except, both Shannan and Oiphey were already looking after Seliph on Sigurd's orders. So Sigurd has no reason to ask the My Unit to look after Seliph when he already has people who are doing so, and who followed Sigurd's orders by not joining Sigurd's army. Nor would he have the time to do so, considering how his death was a surprise to both himself and his army.

And do you really think that an avatar not being able to marry would go over well with players? Especially when everyone else can do it?

That's just like base FE4. How is that any different? You even get kids.

Attached: 1280px-FESAB_Lyn.png (1280x1792, 1.23M)

People want an Avatar to take over the responsibilities other characters do now too? Holy fucking shit.
An FE game with a self-insert that dies would not go over well with anyone.
I guarantee the people who want a self insert in an FE4 remake are not the same people who liked Kris.

Sure he does. More people means more success for Seliph.

And given how bad things were getting on his final chapter, Sigurd likely would have every good reason to suspect that even he may not survive. It was only a surprise because it was Arvis who did them all in.

>secondary is a secondary
Oiphey lived because he wasn't ever in Sigurd's army. He stayed behind with Deirdre and Shannon in Sigurd's castle, and didn't take part in any of the first gen battles, he wasn't a playable character.

He was also a little kid back then.

Me in the center

Attached: 1552167085747.jpg (709x1001, 132K)

Why wouldn't Sigurd want more protection over his son? Not like Sigurd could just have a bad feeling before his death and tell the MU to escape

She sold dozens.

You're really embarassing yourself with your lack of knowledge about what happened in Geneaology.

Sigurd never suspected that Arvis or anyone was going to betray him, nobody did. Because Arvis's own little brother was in Sigurd's army, and his military campaign was at the behest of the empire. Not only that but as far as Sigurd knew he killed all the people involved in the conspiracy.

Okay and that's why you have a offspring or he lives. Simple

When was it ever stated he was playable? He lives since he wasn't there.

Again, if the Avatar lives, it's literal wish fulfillment of the highest caliber, giving a self insert more special treatment than any other self insert has had in the series ever. If they have an offspring, that offspring isn't the self insert you made, so people would be mad. If the Avatar lives, people would be mad. If the Avatar dies, people would be mad. It's a lose-lose.

>He was also a little kid back then.
So was she

Attached: 1551081307920.jpg (1506x2048, 704K)

Because he doesn't know the MY Unit that well. Besides never saw the betaryal coming he wouldn't know, he woulnd't have had the time to contemplate it. The shit that happens to him literally happens one right after the other, with very little time for him to react to any of it.

Or to even have any kind of suspicions.

>Sigurd tells Avatar to leave randomly before a battle
>Thousands of people who never played FE4 immediately know something is about to happen to Sigurd after this battle
That's self-spoiling just to keep a shitty self insert alive.

Sigurd gets a vague "Very Bad Feeling" at the start of the chapter and asks that the Avatar run to Seliph should things go wrong, then he goes into battle confident that nothing will go wrong... even if it does.

IS will literally rewrite the entire plot to make the Avatar Sigurd's most-trusted friend. Stop trying to use logic to explain why an Avatar won't work when IS holds all the cards.

Not everyone dies at the battle of Belhalla, the offspring would be the same as the MU since you can even customise him, if the avatar dies who cares if people get mad? This isn't a idol game no one is going to send death threats. It's actually win win. The only people who are losing out are people who actually pretend 4 is good.

Everyone knows about the battle, it's the only good part of the game.

You literally stated
>Nevermind the fact the fact he could live for the same reason as Oifey or you have a offspring.
but Oifey only lived and escaped because he wasn't ever on the battlefield. That's he had time to take Seliph and run with just the clothes on his back. Maps in FE Genalogoy are long and big, it literally wounldn't make any sense for a MY Unit to leave halfway through a chapter.

He would after the constant battle they fought in chapters P-Ch4. It's not that hard.

Not everyone. Especially if they want to being the game to a larger audience, they wouldn't know. Heroes doesn't mention it.

For game balance that's not a good idea.

I'm pretty sure one of those Tempest Trials has an indirect mention to it, like how Lilina meets FE7 Hector and mentions how sad she feels knowing he'll eventually die.

>that outfit and color palette
she's literally discount caster from FS/N, just fap to that instead

Yes how does that change anything? Oifey survived because he literally wasn't there just like Finn. Nothing about his being playable. You're projecting
>it literally wouldn't make any sense for a MY Unit to leave halfway through a chapter.
Why wouldn't it? You are really defensive about this.

FE4 doesn't have balance. No FE game does. Not a good excuse.

Like I said before he didn't know, no one did, nor did they have any reason to suspect anything.

Neither did the player, in fact the only reason why people know now is because the game was spoiled for them.

Unless you only play Heroes at most, the majority knows. It's a literal meme. The small minority won't be affected by vague bad feeling unless they use hindsight.

>let's ruin an emotional scene that's made to have an impact on the player just to keep the My unit alive.

It's the middle of a fucking war, user. How could an Avatar escape unseen and come out unharmed for seventeen fucking years? The other user explained to you why Oifey could, and that's why the Avatar could not.

>Thinking IS actually cares about emotion and impact

Okay and? Not hard to just add vague bad feeling.

The game is from 1996 and IS certainly doesn't care about spoilers. They added Zelgius to FEH straight up in his BK armor without a helmet on. Arvis's BBQ is well known by now and only people who have never taken any interest in FE would not see it coming.

>Genealogy MU
>Choose a noble blood to have - no incest allowed, but special dialogue for meeting lost relatives
>Barely survive the betrayal, go on to rejoin Seliph part of the way through Gen 2 with MU aged up

Bruh Finn literally survives because he wasn't there. Same for Oifey. Even a Brigid survives. You telling me the MU can't? The game never even mentions if characters like Ayra dies or not (not that it matters but still)

I got the Tharja and Camilla figure, now I'm ready for the next slut-armored best girl in Three Houses to get a statue.

Attached: DSCF8133.jpg (3000x4000, 2.26M)

Ruin what? The only thing ruined would people nostalgiafagging

Again, FE4 maps are very big and very long. While a characters coming in last minute to the chapters won't hurt you, a character leaving halfway through a chapter will. Especially if you can't afford for them to move.

I know that you've never played FE4 before but before you speak about something hypothetically you should at least look it up first to see it is feasible.

>You're projecting
>Pointing out why an idea won't work logistically
>y-you're just projecting
okay user.

No sadly I played the terrible game. I know you like to pretend it's good but that has nothing to do with anything. You have yet to come up with a argument that isn't a excuse. A character leaving halfway won't hurt anything, especially when base FE4 is already a joke. Yes you at projecting because you misread it and are so defensive to a single point.

Except IS has never hinted to this at all in Heroes. And even then, the fact that it's well known would make it IS more inclined to not changed it.

What part about it was a surprise to anyone, that you don't understand? If you have a bad feeling about something then you know that something bad is coming.

>A character leaving halfway won't hurt anything
Especially since we've already had Ethlyn, Quan, and Finn bail in mid-chapter already.

Nice reply user.

So you literally have no reply.

Just because it was surprised doesn't change anything unless you have hindsight. It's not a big deal but genealogyfags are butthurt

It was okay.

Actually it's right there. You refuse to acknowledge mutiple truths thrown at you.

>multiple truths
>says nothing about the subject matter.
okay user whatever you say.

Can't read? That would make sense When you project and refuse to accept simple truths.

Peri!

Attached: IMG_20181224_175938.jpg (1300x900, 167K)

Cringe

The main truth is that IS will twist, alter, and rewrite FE4 as they see fit to make an Avatar work. Nothing is sacred, as New Mystery already proved.

You actually don't need to alter anything actually.
It's not hard for a MU to survive for the simplest of reasons or play as the offspring. You make it difficult for no reason.

Attached: 1510340559946.png (233x256, 97K)

Actually it does, because knowing that something bad is going to happen means just that you anticipate that something terrible will happen in the near future, and more often than not you'll move to mitigate the damage.

If Sigurd thought that something bad was going to happen, especially to his son then why wouldn't he leave himself?

The addition of Kris in New Mystery wasn't well received, in fact Nips hated it. Which is why they're more likely to reference Shadow Dragon than New Mystery remakes.

Over the years they've been nicer to Kris, but he's still pretty unpopular.

Why are selfinsertfags pushing so hard for an FE4 MU? It adds literally nothing. You don't gain anything from having one in the game at all unless you are severely autistic and need to have a blank slate to pretend to be while fucking somebody. Even worse is the people that suggest he/she just be a second Oifey or ,god forbid, replace Oifey

Attached: 1550280372109.jpg (661x784, 128K)

It really doesn't, Sigurd just a vague bad feeling moments before his death and tells the MU to escape due to being his trusted friend or whatever bullshit ISIS wants to spill. Not hard.

Awakening is all about referencing New Mystery, and Katarina has essentially become the face of that game due to how her sub-plot is tied directly to Kris.

How do you propose the MU escapes then?

Again there was no time, right before Sigurd's death for him to be able to do that.

They won't fix the gameplay, so it needs something good at least. And what's a better way then mating pressing Ayra?

>March 10th
>Still no spring banner

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Attached: Celica gun.png (1000x800, 355K)

Yeah, Katarina and not Kris who actually has a canon appearance. Like I said Kris the My Unit from New Mystery wasn't well received. Katarina was because she's a cute girl, but Kris wasn't. In fact they tend to ignore Kris's existence even though Katarina's plot is tied to him.

Your logic means nothing to ISIS. If they say, "Oh, Sigurd warned Avatar to run before Valflame came down", that will be how it happens.

The only reason why Gaiden's gameplay wasn't fixed was because the director had a nostalgia boner for the Maps.

Whenever Katarina appears, she ALWAYS references Kris.

Okay, but that isn't the point of the argument. We're asking for a way it would work logically. Not non-arguments.

He was though. The Japanese thought, correctly, that he was ultimately the least offensive avatar in the games.

Attached: B15-003R_SAMPLE.png (308x431, 341K)

>Nips hated it
Sauce? This seems to disagree
pastebin.com/ctjupY2G

major kusanagi?

Why do Elibe and Magvel have all the best girls?

I was waiting for someone to bring this up, but did you know that in the time that Cipher is been out he's only just received a cipher card?

No, she strangely barely does, even in Heroes, she mostly references her desire to be a tactican. She only brings up Kris when comparing him to Kiran.

*Nohr and Magvel

Awakening's DLC has her crying out for Kris when defeated.

The best Fates girls are from the Ice Tribe, but Nohr isn't too bad.

4's story is good, but clearly you will disagree with me on this point because you like nothing about the game but the waifus. And if you can pretend you are a 90s big hair anime warrior who gets whatever bitch he wants you can pretend to be literally anyone in the cast

Attached: 1551405998524.png (500x398, 81K)

Did you know that, in the time that Cipher has been out, Shadow Dragon and New Mystery were only added in the last year anyways?

Attached: B15-005SRplus_SAMPLE.png (308x431, 328K)

what's katarina's appeal?

There is none. She's the worst girl from FE12.

Attached: B15-043N_SAMPLE.png (308x431, 299K)

I don't disagree completely, because they're up there in the best girl list but as long as you admit they're all better than anyone in Elibe I'm cool with you.

I like how you say Reinhard’s game I assume jokingly, but that’s what it would be. and he would be recruitable and just as busted

She would be better if she was delicious brown.

Nah, the Ice Tribe girls are better than a good chunk of Elibe, but the better girls from Elibe are still better than everyone from Fatesland. Hoshido proper, though, only has three decent girls at all.

that's est

He leaves before Alvis kills Sigurd.

Est is so bad, she's worst girl on two entire continents.

Changing the maps in Echoes wasn't the only thing that needed to be improved. Even SD and NM needed some level design adjustments and few mechanical flaws fixed.

Good thread

Attached: b35a719c13c62bb9b8957b4dcce6bf12.jpg (546x685, 90K)

It is though, it works logically

The story is serviceable. That's it. Besides it's a game not a book.

Hoshido is pretty shit but what does Elibe even have? Clarine? Nino? Maybe Echidna? Even then I wouldn't say they surpass even the worst Nohr girls like Nyx.

Clarisse is cute!

Attached: e5ff9fb1651775911c7f69303a518311.jpg (1200x1300, 150K)

She dies dude.

>Ike is gay meme

rofl.

>Clarine
>Lyn
>Sue
>Ninian
>Lilina
>Shanna
>Thea
>Sophia
>Serra
>Priscilla
>Cath
>Ursula

Also, Nyx is one of the best Nohr girls. Charlotte is the worst Nohr girl by far.

Olwen is a stupid bitch.

We'll get it at the end of the month just like the previous ones.

>the FE4 remake will let you marry and impregnate her daughter

Attached: e744c688e611f53d1e180b385126ae49[1].png (596x786, 1.29M)

*inhales*

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-05-19-19-55-1.png (121x257, 59K)

you know what this guys alright

The game never actually states she dies

Attached: 1550596323191.png (457x426, 277K)

Obento with Charotto!

Attached: 9e736954ec9518f1e4a63f0acc8b685a--fire-emblem-charlotte-fire-emblem-fates.jpg (236x397, 28K)

None of them are too great outside maybe Lilina. Even then I'd say she's just alright.
Honestly I surprise myself with how bored I am with Nyx. I like lolis a lot and her concept is neat but she's just, nothing special in any way. At least Charlotte is somewhat interesting in the way she tries to get money and such.

Rude

Attached: 3fbec8251fef9040f318bdd31d7eecc6.png (800x800, 227K)

I didn't even realize how long it's been since this game started. Three months between sets, 16 sets, we have four whole years of Cipher already. And it feels like only yesterday that everybody was thrilled to finally be getting Thracia and Sacred Stones.

Attached: b packs.jpg (2100x1791, 1.78M)

Different tastes, I guess.

I suppose so. Least we can agree on Magvel being filled with good girls.

Japs love everything about New Mystery though

Attached: 1552023653920.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>Tfw no Camilla gf

Of course. I can't think of a single Magvel girl that isn't at least great.

I don't see why New Mystery not having Book 1 is a complaint, since Book 1 was a heavily-abridged version of the first FE game while Shadow Dragon already covers everything from it.

>the official card database is at 2,223 cards to date
It's been such a wild ride.

Attached: P13-005PR_artwork.png (380x518, 462K)

I love Sonya.

Attached: DzZ364_VAAAzLzp.jpg (1800x2400, 389K)

Based

Attached: 9e84e5e9ccc1f5d5c1cdf1469dff17f4.jpg (724x923, 761K)

Attached: charlotte.jpg (850x1200, 224K)

Attached: asst.png (1075x1075, 678K)

Avatar hides in a deeprealm that only he/she/xe can access where time moves much slowlier so they can come back to Seliph as the same spunky teen and also has the ability to use every holy weapon and is Naga's ancestor

Yeah, again that's because the director had a notaglia boner for it, that he didn't think to fix what was broken.

Considering how nobody cared for Fates' deep realms do you really think that they'll bother with bringing it back?

I wanna fill that ass with spunk

Attached: 1551736020006.png (550x798, 130K)

What makes you think that they will suddenly fix 4?

I have only played Path of Radiance. What is the best way to get into FE

Attached: Dzf8-o9X0AEkhtr.jpg (900x1200, 99K)

What makes you think that they want to rehash shit that people hated from Fates? Besides as they've shown with Echoes, they're not against, not including an My Unit it they don't fit.

Though what is the more likely thing.

how many bag of crow dick did she eat?

>What makes you think that they want to rehash shit that people hated from Fates
?
>Besides as they've shown with Echoes, they're not against, not including an My Unit it they don't fit\
That was solely Nakanishi and wanted to jerk off Alm. And for Echoes it actually doesn't work in any scenario unlike 4. Besides what does that have to do with gameplay?

Depends what you're looking for, and how much you liked Path of Radiance
I genuinely liked Blazing Sword, Sacrd Stones and Path of Radiance as good starting points, Awakening/BR/Conquest gives you a more streamlined UI, and is much better for building supports than Sacred Stones or Blazing Sword, has more shipping and customisation.
Warriors probably has the best looking models, and will probably use characters you know, as thy're either in Smash or posted here regularly

The only thing she eats is the quintessence out of my black fang.

Attached: 0b9f00a45140b2783339424efa3213a60b3965b1_waifu2x_art_noise3_scale_tta_1.png (820x1200, 600K)

I replied to the wrong comment, but Genealogy is beloved amongst Nips, and is probably more known for it's story than gameplay (due to it having a long running manga).

So I imagine that it's gameplay is more subject to change.

I thought the only thing she ate out was Sonia

Sonia is for BWC (big warrior cock) only

Attached: B13-045R_artwork.png (596x811, 960K)

Shes a bitch and a whore. Im glad Ike put her in place, the little shit

Attached: kill the loli 2.png (1392x1460, 2.93M)

Sonia wanted Nergal the whole time she was with Brendan

Christ this fucking scene was beyond retarded. The moment you realize PoR is complete dogshit

>you will never fight ursula and win the fight
>you will never show mercy to her and ask her to join you
>you will never see doubt and fear in her eyes as she accepts
>you will never fight side by side to save the world
>you will never one night have her come to your tent to ask why youre so nice to her
>you will never tell her you love her and see her be both happy and confused
>she will never ask you how you can love someone who did so much evil
>you will never hug her and tell her its all right
>you will never make love with her
>you will never see her one day, all skittish, telling you shes pregnant and she understands if you wouldnt want a woman like her carry your child
>you will never tell her youre happy and want to be with her forever

Attached: 1551404533468.jpg (600x679, 438K)

I'd say it's about as likely as them doing something equally unnecessary and ridiculous like putting a fucking MU in FE4