Best controller, worst battery life

Best controller, worst battery life

Attached: 61iLyL039bL._SX522_.jpg (522x522, 23K)

but the xbox one controller has fine battery life user

This controller is a piece of shit. The Dualshock controllers keep getting worse generation after generation. There's no improvements, but a bunch of extra shit features that actively ruin games when used.

Just plug it into the PS4?

Never heard of having extra buttons to bind to anything as game ruining

That introduces input lag (opposite to every other fucking controller)

I disagree. I hate the Options and Share aren't called Select and Start. I'm not a big fan of the big pad in the middle either.

Honestly they need to go back to the PS2 Controllers.

This is far better

Attached: nacon_revolution_pro_controller_wired_official_sony_ps4.jpg (800x600, 37K)

the switch pro controller is better if only it had analog triggers it would be the best controller currently out otherwise I agree PS4 is next best

>That introduces input lag
The difference is extremely marginal
There’s no way you notice it outside of placebo

>dual shocks keep getting worse
I fucking hate the dual shock but even I’ll admit 4 made the controller bearable to hold.

On pc you can turn off the light and it improves battery life immensely. I owned a ds4 before I owned a ps4 and had no idea why consolebabs were whining about battery life, then I got a ps4 and was confused why I had to recharge so often

I ain't buying a nacon product even if it's fucking free

Never had a trouble with mine at all

You got the silver one, thats your problem right there.

The blue one is the one that has the best battery life.

I fucking hate the texture of that silicon matte type material.

You objectively cannot disprove that this is the greatest controller ever made.

Attached: 5748618_sd.jpg (550x382, 27K)

Fucking this. I don't understand the people who bought these saying that the PS4 gamepad feels uncomfortable and that this one has a nice "feel". That texture is rubbish. The DS4 feels sturdier.

The worst is the cheaper nacon ps4 controller. The compact one. I normally don't go through the trouble of returning anything I buy if it still works ok but this was an exception. No way of putting the middle fingers under the triggers without feeling pain, the d-pad gets stuck like a faggot and has the same issue the 360 one does (where sometimes it will register up or down while pressing left and right even though you're clearly fucking pressing left or right and not any diagonals), the materials reek of cheap trash and it's the only device I need to use an usb extension cord for (not for length, because it's long, but because if I connect it directly it will do all sorts of wacky shit like disconnect randomly or detect it as a different controller)

Attached: nacon-compact-controller-grey-oficial-ps4-1.jpg (600x457, 46K)

>wireless controllers

Yikes

I love it.

More expensive than the DS4. Plus the d-pad doesn't look that comfortable to use.

>buttons are too soft
>awful d-pad
I like it otherwise

>Never heard of having extra buttons to bind to anything as game ruining
The touchpad is shit. Being forced to use it for some in game commands is shit. My major issue was the speaker though. It's literally the worst speaker I've ever heard, and some games insist on using it.

The only issue with wireless controllers is battery.

I still have my sixaxis and that shit lasts for quite a while before dying. Otherwise it works fine over wireless.

Maybe if they took out that useless ass gamepad maybe

>using joysticks
Stop being retarded.

It's not the light that wastes the battery, it's the touch pad

just plug it into the wall and leave it connected to your pc through bluetooth????
fucking retards

Attached: eJwFwVEOgyAMANC7cABKayniZRaCBF10EKhfy-6-977mGZfZzKHa5wawnzO3sdupbaRabG2tXiX1c9rcbkiqKR93-egEYofR08oS (959x540, 67K)

>play 6-8 hours a day for 3 days straight
>I should probably charge the controller
>looks at battery status
>2/3 bars
Wow, that is just the worst.

>muh price
We're talking about the controller itself shitter. Its clear you've never used it.

>start/share buttons feel terrible compared to any previous iteration
>share button existing at all when it could just be an option from the home button menu
>gigantic touchpad that no game uses as anything besides a select button
>fucking neon flashlight brighter than oncoming high beams that reflects off the screen in the dark and can't be disabled unless you're playing on pc
Too many serious flaws to be considered the best. Even the PS3 controller is superior because it lacks all of the useless shit tacked on.

that cotnroller looks like cheap brittle plastic shit
the left stick is in the wrong place
the dpad looks shit
the face buttons are in the wrong places

you have never used a ps4, right? you do know that the light settings cna be changed?

Have you? The light cannot be turned off on PS4, only on PC.

>looks
>looks
You don't have an opinion on the matter you faggot. You've never held the controller.

Might just be a problem with my controller, but the dead zones on the joysticks are fucked, or the centring or whatever. Like characters move by themself even tough the joysticks are straight, and I don't abuse it or anything.

yeah there's a reason nobody's held the controller and that's because its shit

In modern gamepads that happens way too often. I have both a 360 and a PS3 controller that keep twitching. There's no proper neutral position there. With the dualshock 3 connected to PC it's possible to just increase the dead zones and that'll kinda fix it.

Meanwhile I have a dualshock 1 around, connect it to a shitty ps2 to PC gamepad adapter and it stays dead in the middle without any issues.

Simply epic post user, you've totally disproven that its the best controller ever made.

Most comfortable-to-hold dualshock but ultimately the shittiest. Breaks from light use, shit battery life, useless light sensor, useless touch pad and useless speaker. Switch Pro and Xbone controllers are the best. Period.

For the best console

Attached: 23456789965432464.jpg (1000x1333, 511K)

What game do you even use the dpad?

That's a nice stack of multiplats and ports user.

I don't know, anything that's not triple A or 3D?

Fighting games?

sure thing

All three main controllers have awful d-pads

>DS4's stick starts to jitter after 1 year
>buy new one, jitters after 3 months
Why the fuck won't they let you adjust some basic stuff like dead zones on PS4?

I'm very content with my DS4, even though I prefer asymmetrical sticks. Hope it lasts me a long time.

Is the xbone controller good for fighting games -and- does that shit work on windows 7?

Heard that the good ones are the latest revisions which have issues with PC unless you use Windows 10, but add bluetooth.

>batteryfags
fuckin state of this board

Sucks for fighting games, best for PC games. Can connect with a micro USB or wireless adapter. All modern PC games configured for it automatically.

enjoying your movie user?

Attached: 1551369667867.jpg (249x277, 27K)

sorry bro, I have a ps3 and a ps4, but the 360 and xbone controllers are leagues better. I'd actually say the xbone controller would be pretty much perfect if not for the actual batteries you have to buy, that part is retarded, but the actual feel of the controller is unrivaled. the ps4 controller is better and a big improvement from the ps3, but they made it a bit too wide now and it feels skinny and weird to hold comfortable for longer periods of time.

>xbone controller good for fighting games
it's alright but d-pad is not the best

When you say it sucks for fighting games, in which way?

Does it not register anything, or register unwanted inputs? Is it harder to push the diagonals or just uncomfortable to do full circles?

What's the best custom ps4 controller?

I don't mind the battery life, usually lasts me about 3 hours before it's down to 1 bar, and by that point i'm usually getting up to go take a piss, get a drink, and then I play with it plugged in for 15 minutes and it's back to near full if not entirely full.

I've never noticed an input delay change, because I was always under the assumption it used bluetooth regardless of it's plugged in status or not as to avoid that jarring shift.

Do you play visual novels? That shit doesn't last 8 hours. Fuck out of my face.

If it had analog triggers and a good dpad it would be greatest of all time but alas. Also quality control on the grips are shit and i had to shove paper in the back of them to tighten them up