HEAL ME

HEAL ME

QUICKLY

Attached: 1528727870819.jpg (262x350, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkeC9WVVsQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=gcA6y7sxKcA
youtube.com/watch?v=PPwHWkf90JE
pt.wowhead.com/sound=10329/a-hell-garg-heal01
pt.wowhead.com/sound=10330/a-hell-garg-surge01
youtu.be/N-8gVd6gn3I?t=2908
classicdb.ch/?item=13285
youtube.com/watch?v=V8hiUpGEigc
twitter.com/paulnakauchi1/status/589081338621333504?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=uvW-QTiZLQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=WHtH2x8CfF0
rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm/vo/vo_hero/Chromie/Chromie - Default/ChromieBase_Pissed08.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=oo2xRwQemCI
youtube.com/watch?v=jw4E-jt0ZYM
youtube.com/watch?v=zMkRWwYyWd0
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq4Y7ztznKc
youtube.com/watch?v=eM2rFZGujhk
youtube.com/watch?v=2z29Rk8814w
youtube.com/watch?v=DqCkDcx6KIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry bro were afk firing up my bong

You never really hear that line anymore, he goes down too fast. Then again I didn’t really run that dungeon after the stat squish

Fuck TBC, the only real WoW is Vanilla.

Maybe if you held aggro better we wouldnt have killed your healer buddies lmao plz drop the sword I really need it

I'LL PAINT YOUR FACE WITH MY BLOOD

Attached: V.jpg (250x426, 17K)

KINO

HUH!?

Attached: huh.jpg (453x634, 93K)

LAPTOPS ALL OF YOU

Attached: 1540129443543.jpg (258x320, 11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MkeC9WVVsQ4

this remix is the only decent thing we got out of that whole garbage raid

FOOLS! Our cause is righteous!

BLADES OF LIGHT

ARISE MY CHAMPION

I AM THE SERPENT KING
I CAN DO ANYTHING

Attached: Lord_penis.jpg (225x300, 23K)

>get quest/dungeon boss down to 1hp
>stuns everyone
>enough! we'll finish this another time
>flies off to be a rehashed boss somewhere else

Attached: 1545386576451.jpg (1777x999, 197K)

Men, women, and children.
None were spared the master's wrath.
Your deaths will be no different.

It's even worse when you actually kill the boss for real and he still comes back next expansion with some bullshit reason for still being alive

Attached: 1541153819391.jpg (602x603, 63K)

this pear...so delicious

Mommy

Attached: world-of-warcraft-sally-whitemane-throne-knights-spear.jpg (2048x1536, 445K)

TIME FOR FUN

DON'T LOOK SO SMUG! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING, BUT TEMPEST KEEP WAS MERELY A SET BACK. DID YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE I WOULD TRUST THE FUTURE TO SOME BLIND, HALF-NIGHT ELF MONGREL? OH NO, HE WAS MERELY AN INSTRUMENT, A STEPPING STONE TO A MUCH LARGER PLAN! IT HAS ALL LED TO THIS... AND THIS TIME YOU WILL NOT INTERFERE!

>Playing on a 7x WotLK private server
>Decide to 4-man heroic Ramparts with basically no gear before we depart for Northrend
>Every pull is an effort, but beatable with proper CC and callouts
>Then there's Gargolmar
>Sap the 1st healer, DPS the 2nd down, but Gargolmar just does cosmic dick damage to our tank and cleaves melee DPS without warning, we wipe 6 times
>Finally give up and recruit someone, anyone
>That someone, anyone is a Blood Elf paladin who keeps insisting he's "done this before" and clearly doesn't know what heroic is
>Pulls a pack of random trash nowhere near the boss and nearly wipes us
>While the priest drinks we brief him on the plan
>Says nothing except "go"
>Pull, plan is going well, tank pops all defensive CDs because it's still just too much
>As the other DPS and I desperately try to down Gargolmar and I hear the tank and healer popping off, all I see is the paladin sitting there getting hit in the face with Gargolmar's bladefist, not even auto-attacking
>eats 2 hits and dies
>those 2 hits give us enough time to down gargolmar
>Blade of Wizardry drops on the next pack of trash, which the paladin pulls without warning and instantly dies to, he rolls 93 need, says "im mogging this" and we kick him

Attached: WoWScrnShot_030419_223103.jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

this is the kai leng e-mail of wow.

Attached: 1532302174473.gif (342x192, 1.98M)

i most likely have shit taste, but wailing caverns is one of my favourite dungeons in the game
>tfw no cave full of greenery and running water

>remember that you're playing WotLK and the BC gear doesn't matter the second you step into Northrend
Fixed that for you.

Who dares interrupt-...? What is this? What have you done!? YOU'LL RUIN EVERYTHING!

Attached: BX5MCCu[1].jpg (229x300, 23K)

Anub was ressurected by Arthas

Merely a setback

>even in private servers RNG favors the braindead
this is why i stopped playing MMOs

Attached: 1537552293780.png (735x880, 150K)

we did it for the fun, would've been nice to get something we could sell to pay for all our flying training put together.

>Queue for a random heroic because our tank and healer are busy, get the most braindead replacements possible
>The tank nearly kills himself on the final boss of Forge of Souls even after explicitly being told what to do
>Healer stands still for 30s at a time, doesn't heal any AoE damage so DPS wipes every other trash pull
>Only drops go to the tank and healer
it's just fucking depressing

Attached: end it thus.jpg (1024x973, 141K)

WHAT DEVIL ART THOU THAT DOST TORMENT ME THUS?

WILT THOU PROVOKE ME!? THEN HAVE AT THEE, BOY!

What is this? You must forgive me, but I was not expecting company. As you can see, we are somewhat preoccupied right now. But no matter. As I am a gracious host, I will tend to you... personally.

Attached: shaffar.jpg (591x671, 120K)

>tfw polite, well mannered villains and bosses are always so charming and likable

"Unannounced visitors? Preparations must be made..."

Attached: 300px-Moroes.jpg (300x437, 27K)

>playing with new garbage models
You deserved it desu senpai.

>"Forgive me friend, your death only adds to my failure..."

Attached: 3075689644_c82954b494_b.jpg (1024x664, 407K)

Damn, fuck Wrath and its shit easy dungeons teaching people to mass pull everything

Old models are trash.

""Back in business! Now, to execute an exit strategy."

Fuck man, Ethereals are the coolest faction/race in wow.

Attached: Xevozz.jpg (462x684, 53K)

I think he says it no matter how fast he goes down, it just gets replaced with his death quote immediately after.

I hate that they crunched it down when the original was only slightly more complex and was still essentially a straight line, but for some reason didnt bother changing the lord cobrahn backtrack at all.

depends on the race, male orcs for example got a huge upgrade, but races like undead/fem orc got downgraded

tbc was a fucking dogshit expansion. vanilla gets a pass because it was the first, wotlk was when they really got their shit together. tbc was just the devs experimenting with a bunch of dumb shit at the expense of the players

true, im playing on a tbc private server right now and i had more fun playing vanilla/wotlk
tbc classes are incomplete and imbalanced as fuck, the only good raid is karazhan, the rest is trash, and its more casual friendly than vanilla, you can get gold so easy, also flying mounts sucks

agreed. hallway dungeons and rehashed raids were truly the peak of wow

>Blood elf paladin
Thats what a problem here. Stay away from blood elf paladin (Especially retribution) as far away from your party as possible.

back in the day these guys caused the most player deaths out pf all enemies

Proof once again that only retards play Alliance.

I really like vanilla Maraudon user. Huge dungeon that feels like an actual adventure. Looks amazing too.

>only good raid is kara
>in tbc
this is how you detect a shitter

What would the other alternative be? Black Temple? The rest are fucking hallways or bugged shit

It is, the rest is pretty much the same design as 5mans, Kara reminds me of brd.

WotLK is peak wow. Any other opinion is wrong

I like how WoW looks worse than most f2p cartoony KR MMO's, and yet it's WoW players that mostly complains about how silly KR MMO's look.

*ruins your run*

Attached: Time-Lost_Controller[1].jpg (581x737, 51K)

>Maraudon
>Gnomer
>BRD
If there is one thing I truly miss from the old days it is the massive complex dungeons. I remember spending four fucking hours in Gnomeregon my first time through and we still didn't get to everything. That run was definitely when WoW actually hooked me.

Attached: gnome warlock.jpg (610x872, 144K)

I really wish HotS didn't fail.

Attached: 1541455930107.jpg (1920x1080, 1.24M)

daily reminder we got cheated

Attached: NerubHive[1].jpg (778x1400, 293K)

I always liked how heroic shitmobs could two shot any non-plate and three shot a Paladin healer. Any Cleave or aoe would instantly 10k anyone in range

I miss when retarded DPS that pulled would actually get punished by getting their shit kicked in. Now every DPS can pretty much tank heroic mobs.

Who are you? What do you want?! Stay away from me!

Attached: images-2.jpg (162x311, 8K)

RELEASE YOUR RAGE!

Attached: Archmage Arugal.jpg (193x327, 15K)

Would agree with . The problems with most other raids is they don't feel like the location exists for anything other than raiding. Remove the players and try to imagine the use for each area.

Bolster my defenses, hurry curse you!

Attached: 1544051865575.jpg (1680x1050, 395K)

I wish wow was still God

>tfw

Attached: 1436362762609.jpg (1221x1920, 223K)

Will we ever get an alternate timeline where the Black Empire still exists?

Attached: CThunPreHistory[1].jpg (1894x1264, 694K)

I miss him. Shadowfang Keep just isn't the same.

BREAK YOURSELF UPON MY BODY

Attached: my_body.jpg (400x533, 36K)

FEEEEEL THE STRENGTH OF THE EARTH

Fucking based.
Fuck alliance, all unoriginal retards playing nelf hunter.

Attached: 1431454551300.jpg (500x335, 101K)

Alas, brave, brave adventurers, your meddling has reached its end. Do you hear the clatter of bone and steel coming up the tunnel behind you? That is the sound of your impending demise. I shall not fail the Lich King, come and meet your end!

RIMEFANG, DESTROY THIS FOOL!

Attached: RIMEFANG.jpg (551x701, 108K)

the fuck is this?
fable 3?

WE NAMED HIM "DRANOSH"

>Gruuls
More orcs, boring encounter.

>SSC
More nagas.

>Mag
Same as gruuls.

>TK
More belves.

>Zul'Aman
More trolls. Literally Zul'Gurub 2.0.

>Hyjal
More demons and legion shit.

>BT
Same as hyjal, only cool fight is Illidan.

>SWP
More demons, literally silvermoon remodeled with bosses on it.

That's why Kara is the best raid in the TBC, it has all kind of fun stuff, the feeling of going into a haunted castle, opera event, chess, cool fights and the atmosphere is comfy and doesnt look like a remodeled 5man dungeon.

Attached: Karazhan_loading_screen.jpg (800x600, 95K)

You know what they say about curiousity

Attached: telestra.jpg (441x999, 123K)

>gruuls
i meant more ogres

Incompetent leads. The mechanics of the game shit on every competitor but that doesn't matter when
>refusal to add bonuses for playing well (really fucking simple, just add bonuses for hero killing blows, fuck last hitting)
>horrible engine problems, and reconnect
>completely unfunctional ranked system
>completely unfunctional matchmaking
>retarded monetization
and of course being late to the party
last multiplayer game I genuinely enjoyed and put 4 digit hours into. fucking incompetent leads, the actual team was based.

I want to fuck a dragon

Better descriptions:

>Gruul and Mag
Hallway Onyxia clone

>SSC, Hyjal and TK
Cancer shit no one likes

>Zul'aman
Alright, but not memorable

>BT
Alright

>SWP
Boring hallway in Silvermoon with cancerous later bosses

youtube.com/watch?v=gcA6y7sxKcA

Attached: 1326594315158.gif (800x800, 676K)

KEEP YER FEET UNDERGROUND
WASH YER BACK

Attached: dwarf.jpg (1163x988, 120K)

I still remember the original ytmnd.

his old shoulders were cooler

Attached: Archmage Arugal.jpg (500x313, 39K)

Waste away into nothingness!

Attached: 150120-marwyn.jpg (1033x899, 198K)

I remember being a horde dude being right in the middle of the bridge and slaying any flagged ally scum that tried to pass

Perhaps you should have stayed IN THE MOUNTAINS.

I am the lucid dream
The monster in your nightmares
The fiend of a thousand faces
Cower before my true form
BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH

Attached: yogg.jpg (800x1067, 100K)

>mogging
>wotlk

Attached: Confused.jpg (797x609, 35K)

retailbabs, user

>retarded monetization
I think this was one of the core problems, back then it had a system similar to the weekly and midweek offers that lol had on skins/champions. There were excellent offers so even casuals like myself would go out of their way to buy some cheap stuff just because it was cheap. Adding lootboxes and changing the system to and extreme grind without competent discounts or cheap rotations was a deal breaker to a huge number of players.

I think he's talking about Gamer-District, I used to play there. They have a mogging system which is kind of impressive if a bit jank.

Men, women, and children... None were spared the master's wrath. Your death will be no different.

Attached: Falric.jpg (822x844, 161K)

yo fuck this dungeon as a prot warrior during wotlk

>warrior tanking in ICC
Why? Pallys and DKs were all anyone wanted

I was pure, once...

Attached: basedbringer.jpg (800x718, 99K)

beer... so exhilarating!

As you wish, my lord.

Attached: 801487-marwyn.jpg (1046x1080, 220K)

Don't remind me

Attached: tears.gif (300x169, 914K)

NAXANAR WAS MERELY A SETBACK! WITH THE POWER OF THE ORB, VALANAR SHALL HAVE HIS VENGEANCE!

That's not ICC numbnuts it's HoR.

This asshole was ridiculously hard in heroic pre-nerfs.

I meant the whole ICC patch. HoR was part of the ICC patch. At that time, Warrior and Druid tanks were ignored for Pallys and DKs

HoR was part of the 3 5-man dungeons released during the same patch. They're all located within ICC.

Attached: actually no.png (680x680, 124K)

I loved tanking this dungeon on my warrior. The trick was to make everyone hide in the closets so you could LOS pull.

youtube.com/watch?v=PPwHWkf90JE

Attached: 1346702165439.png (280x262, 57K)

MY POWER CANNOT BE CONTAINED

best raid since bc

Attached: Lei_Shen_Conduits[1].jpg (1280x800, 170K)

It's alright, but no Ulduar.

You think he used them as his personal sex slaves?

Attached: Twin_Consorts[1].jpg (1586x832, 313K)

>tfw no female mogu sfm smut

Rexx did one ages ago.

Back off Pup!

my fav line

pt.wowhead.com/sound=10329/a-hell-garg-heal01

pt.wowhead.com/sound=10330/a-hell-garg-surge01

Attached: Sneeds Shredder.jpg (322x409, 24K)

Formerly Chuck's

Pleb opinion. It literally had a sewer section. Terrible.

MERELY
A
SETBACK

>no females in Lei Chen's own race
>Lei CHAD created two sluts just for himself, an uguu cutie and agressive tsundere
based

THIS PEAR SO DELICIOUS

Closer... Come closer...

TOTEM FFS

All realities, all dimensions are open to me!

Attached: malchezaar.jpg (879x1024, 132K)

THE SOULFLAYER CUMS

Attached: Jammal'an.jpg (500x375, 94K)

Aren't all of these bosses a little underwhelming when the vanilla game has you literally killing God?

Attached: 1200px-C'Thun_HS.jpg (1200x1600, 151K)

END IT ALL

Attached: Argus.jpg (1200x675, 103K)

I still don't know how those adventurers defeated C'Thun. In lore, adventurers becomed stronger with time, but it's like you've fought a lvl 98 Boss before going to Outland to defeat lvl 50 Boss Illidan.

lol
you never killed Sargeras

It's only supposed to be a part of him. And wrath era lore (through the comics) implied that they don't die even when they're killed.

Old Gods aren't actual gods.

>ICC patch releases
>run through it with friend + couple others
>HoR takes an hour, I tank it in the dead center with the group CCing the range ghosts
Felt good actually CCing shit again, and since then I would tank it in the entryway rather than the alcoves folks preferred. I liked the space.

he was only "resurrected" because people were mad as shit that he was some shitty dungeon boss instead of a raid boss like he should have been

The only old god that's really dead is the cuck whose heart got shattered

It's the loot that makes that place great.
>most players get their first shoulders
>that blue staff from the main quest that's awesome for pretty much every class for leveling, even warriors
>cool ass viper set
>TURTLE shield, how cool is that?

I'm tired of this faggots fucking face fucking 600 pulls blizzard going full retard with mechanics because they can't think of anything new so it's just dozens of "all this instantly kills you" not to mention uldir which is full of fights you're supposed to cheese and literally nerfed a boss because they nerfed the way EVERYOn wwas killing it and then fucking ghuun which isn't hard it's just hoping your other retards can play literal catch (protip: they can't)

Reminder this happened

Attached: Garrosh_Phase_3[1].jpg (535x547, 81K)

I remember you... In the mountains... But you... what is this?

Attached: 245315-thorims-sigil-thorim-in-his-throne.jpg (477x601, 100K)

___ ____!

Attached: 1507830893094.jpg (623x414, 128K)

I find his voice memorable due to how unfitting it is, imagine Cthun's whispers in Yogg's shouting voice. Really dumb.
Really liked his voice, it's funny since it's the same VA as Yogg, all comes down to the image presented.
BC really had a lot of great boss voices.

yep, I remember getting armor of the fang on my hunter. got to walk around orgrimmar looking like a complete faggot while some night elf on the other end of the map was rocking a defias set.

Attached: Tauren_Viper.jpg (353x411, 36K)

Kino raid.

C'thun was super weak and damaged

UNLEASH THE FURY AND LET IT BE DONE!

Attached: file.png (244x300, 102K)

WRONG
stupid fucking "top 10 most insane wow facts!" youtube watching zoomer faggot

Attached: ogeEywp.jpg (1214x1024, 130K)

explain

i never played anything past wotlk, what happened with garrosh on this pic?

>stormpike bowmen
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Azjul'Nerub was supposed to be an entire zone in WotLK with quests and NPCs. Instead we got a couple dungeons while you can still see the remains of the entire zone.

DUDE CORRUPTION LMAO

>Stormpike Bowman

Attached: 1437870749963.jpg (410x351, 27K)

Pillagers were when they first released that data.

>random elite NPC who'll fuck your shit up at first chance
>has d e e p e s t lore

Attached: 73827[1].jpg (275x300, 39K)

They turned him from a misunderstood lad thrust into a position of power he didn't want into full blown comic book villian in MoP because the trannies and gays that were taking over blizzard thought he was too yucky to be a leader and wanted him gone
They had him turn into a Dr. Doom/Hitler hybrid so they could kill him off. In that pic he literally steals the heart of an old god and fuses it with his body to get stronger. The same Garrosh that in Cata called Sylvanas a dumb bitch for using undead hoodoo to make more undead because he was so anti demon/scourge

HOW CAN IT BE...? FLESH IS NOT... STRONGER...

Attached: 5EF6A30A-5428-4B55-9CF1-8467E68BDEF0.jpg (603x751, 134K)

how much do you wanna bet they're gonna make all the mobs that were elite in vanilla they had all over the place normal mobs to cater to the retard zoomies that are playing it cuz LOL ASMONGOLD

>Impure thoughts lead to profane actions

Kara had the best boss lines

AHH

ELEMENTS, SAVE ME

Attached: green jesus.png (994x545, 759K)

God i miss coming back from school and playing TBC. Exploring durotar, running dungeons, just discovering things. I remember the summer that i played the most I'd wake up early just to be able to play more, watch shitty G4 and eat frozen pizzas. Fucking comfy.

brainlet
Argus was really good boss

thats sad

Zul’Aman is an extremely underrated raid

For the longest time my retarded ass thought the trash in his room saying not to let him loose and that he'll kill us all was referring to Kelidan, and that maybe he was channeling Magtheridon's power planning to take over Hellfire Peninsula. I later realized they're just talking about not letting Mag loose. I'm dumb.

ROFL Argus wasn't even the hardest boss in his own raid you stupid grey parsing pile of dog shit
mythic guldan and kil jaeden shit all over argus, they made him easy as fuck on purpose because of how hard the final bosses for the past 2 raids were

The best thing to come out of Legion

Attached: 0E107AF7-226B-443D-BCB9-CFE5EA9522DE.png (333x355, 156K)

>do my best to keep an eye on and avoid him while questing
>stitches sneaks up on me
That graveyard was one of the best places in vanilla.

heereee is my beloved?

Attached: valsharah-horde-quests-00110[1].jpg (1920x1080, 470K)

I love tirisfall so much. If i play classic i'm playing a troll but im hopping on that ship and going to tirisfall

Can anyone give me a rundown of the story since the Saurfang cinematic? That is where I stopped following this train wreck

Please, my son, he’s gone mad!

Undead used to be my favorite class until WoD. They just don't look like corpses anymore, but like some dude wanted to dress up for Halloween.

>Black Temple is the same as Hyjal

Confirmed for never being in either raid. Hyjal is the worst raid blizzard ever designed, while black temple is one of the best

When can we get HOTS models into WoW?

Attached: Tyrande_HotS[1].jpg (628x802, 107K)

That shit started the warforged fiasco

You rang, user?

Attached: 600px-Moroes_TCG.jpg (600x412, 65K)

made for Big Tauren Cock

your guild should disband if it struggled with argus or any of uldir

No one did. Illidan locked him up and no one ever will be able to kill him now

Never, and even if they were willing to try, they would be full burqa mode unlike the HotS team. One of the lead art directors at BlizzCon even said “well we can’t have plays bikinis, since that might be offensive,” to a WOMAN no less.

I AM THE CATACLYSM

ffs, Dragon Soul is so fucking bad
Blizzard ruined a great villain, instead of fucking a huge fucking dragon you kill some red wet noodles

Attached: wei-feng-.jpg (1780x3000, 1.07M)

I thought that was Metzen?

i wish user, i wish...

Attached: valeera-sanguinar.jpg (600x600, 302K)

Lmao how did loltyler1 get in the game?

Every guild struggled on Argus, it took like 2 weeks to get a world first

made for Big Wrynn Cock

ARISE, MY CHAMPION

Attached: whitemane.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

easily the best quotes and voice

The chest has strength tho and the set bonus is only useful for shamans and druids.

>get quest/dungeon boss down to 1hp
>stuns everyone
>don`t like a true chad
>parrys and dodges fill my screen while i rage for my dead comrades and activate last stand
>finish him 1 second after last stand ends
>become the tank of the people
aaah the memories of a true and dead mmo

Attached: 43908650493.webm (498x550, 593K)

Attached: 1551186165486.jpg (1920x2823, 808K)

"Sneeds seed" trinket: +2 agi and chance to heal for 5 on melee attack.

"The feeder" 1h axe, +2 str, 2 crit

I want Whitemane to pee on me

Attached: 1517191561213.jpg (437x431, 28K)

Counting Vael isn't fair, it's impossible not to lose players in that encounter.

>o boy finally my 45 minute dps queue popped now i can do my dai....

Attached: 1200px-The_Oculus_loading_screen.jpg (1200x960, 139K)

Formerly Chuck's?

youtu.be/N-8gVd6gn3I?t=2908
Watch from 48:28.

[The Nicker]

>enter twin emps room
>the game says c'thun is a god
>lol jk they actually aren't :)

Got the dragon from my bonus bag for tanking, fuck that dungeon.

Absolutely based.

Literally anyone or anything can be called a god.

>Thinking Occulus is worse than Shadowlabs HC or, may allah forgive me for uttering this word, Stonecore HC (pre nerf)

I wonder if blizzard will change his name on classic to blackrock slicer.

classicdb.ch/?item=13285

Attached: the nigger.png (384x182, 18K)

>Stonecore HC (pre nerf)
>one of the few dungeons where the tank gets a retard check
Oh boy, the memories.

YOU DARE LOOK UPON THE HOST OF SOULS?! I SHALL DEVOUR YOUR ALLLLLLLL

Attached: Devourer_of_Souls.jpg (500x495, 82K)

... Redridge, my man.

I'm so fucking pumped for classic boys. Yes it will be hard. Yes it will be a grind. Yes it will suck forgetting to farm soul shards pre-raid.

But fuck me it's gonna be fun

>hey anyone mind tanking HC Arcatraz for attunement quest?
>hello?
>anyone?

ooooooooohhhhhh

Attached: 13643.jpg (217x300, 19K)

Come on man that AOE 1 shot was some ole bullshit.

Bottomless + tabards

Why are priestess like this ?

Attached: 466995-argent-confessor-paletress.jpg (826x1080, 209K)

Fuck I'd forgotten the Arcatraz

They want ALL their champions to arise ;)

healers are cum dumpsters who get wet while healing chads

at least in that canyon full of crazy dwarves yogg talked like c'thun. but since then anything old god related has just been forced cryptic exposition.
how the fuck are we supposed to hear "oh yeah there was this really cool evil city of klghluikluiaeg! death everywhere!" and think that's enough for mortals to join their master plan

Shoutouts to that one rogue who intentionally opened the fight with an Ambush crit and blew everyone up when Vael turned around and slapped people's shit.

Ease of access.

Be grateful you faggot. Green Jesus saved you

>Classic becomes a huge success
>Blizzard develops it further
>Implement only the most beloved features of subsequent expansions
>Finally the World of Warcraft 2.0 we deserve

Attached: images.png (209x241, 8K)

how was battle for azeroth? I only played the first patch of legion and bailed after

Apparently shit.

Honestly I'm hoping they add some features from classic into 9.0 since they'll be much better received than more AP grinding shit.

Back in vanilla you actually had stats to worry about like hit and expertise. The old talent system actually felt like gradual character progression while you levelled to. Not just a new thing every 15ish levels.

Idk who thought that was a fucking good idea

Blizzard is going to fuck it all up long before that point.
Unbelievably incompetent developers.

>be a paladin tank through the entire expac
>everyone suck your dick because undead mobs everywhere gotta cast holy wrath fast

Attached: 782e8c157f0d8c5bbba203b3a410383c.jpg (2675x3554, 854K)

>Classic bombs like it should
>WoW finally dies
>Millions of agonized wallets cry out in sweet relief
>”is it...over...?”
At long last...

>Help me get to Naralex, user.

Attached: disciple of naralex.jpg (169x298, 7K)

Awful.
Worse than WoD.

I'd rather suck on those fat titties

>Legion stripped out ablities
>added a lot more to classes via artifact
>makes for good gameplay

>BoA strips artifact abilities
>literally does nothing to combat this

Fucking Blizzard what are you even doing

tfw no tankslut gf

how so? explain

>Blood Elf with a Human bodyshape

Need...

The best thing about classic is that Horde will once again be free of BE menace. It should have never had any non-monstrous races.

elves are flat as boards, too bad

Attached: 41d2f950153cf2b91f6714b782875cfe.jpg (2675x3554, 618K)

Sadly this. He had a very interesting character development especially during that quest where you bomb a druid school.

flat + wide shapely hips are just as good as(if not better than) any cowtits

Are you serious? They definitely will.

This. Finally we'll be free of those faggots, let them play Nelfs or Humans, if they can play Classic without their barbie doll dressup at all.

You know the artifact system in legion? Imagine that but complete shit.

Yeah old gods got pretty bad since then. I always found it funny that the Herald Volazj guy in Ankahet spoke the old god-ese phrase really guttural and throaty like it was foreign as fuck, while Yogg says the exact same quote completely phonetically. Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Vanilla factions were retarded, too.

>Alliance
>Humans, Dwarves, High Elves

>Horde
>Orcs, trolls, tauren

Undead should be a non-playable threat to the living.
Night Elves should be a non-playable ally to the living (think of all the druid factions and major lore characters we interact with).
Delete Gnomes. All their engineering and gadgets can be rolled into Dwarves.

>Be Horde Hunter
>Tame Bellygrub
>Rename him Bellygrub
>Eyes of the Beast
>Run around attacking flagged lowbies who thought the NPC went rogue

Man, those were the days

BE don't need cowtits

Attached: _279066b905aa01de34b219da38eabf05.jpg (850x1203, 388K)

So, you want a human with pointy ears?

We posting lewd elves?

Attached: personal ami.jpg (1200x675, 356K)

>Classic becomes a huge success
>when sharding already been confirmed

True, that's why playing human is always better

Attached: paletressie.jpg (1280x1701, 226K)

>tfw his cause it actually righteous
Still one of the best quest lines

For the thousandth time Garrosh was always a full blown comic book villain, he was a rabid asshole for 99.99.99% of his screentime, including the books where he was portrayed as wrongfully accused but still a massive, arrogant and rabid dick. It was 1 quest which gave him humanity. A single quest.

Maybe but he was still murdering innocent farmers and shit who had nothing to do with his cause.

I'd be completely down for them simply adding new raids and other content to Classic.
>They add new end game classic content in the form of Mount Hyjal and the Emerald Dream.

Attached: 1479386412606.gif (244x147, 1.52M)

>Deleting best alliance race
Delete yourself.

Only problem is a reason they had Night Elves and Undead is so each faction would have a major city on the opposing continent. Could keep Gnomes, give Horde Goblins, but still not sure about that continent balance. Goblins start at STV, High Elves at Theramore or some shit?

And the glowy green eyes !

Nice

Attached: a666d8ad6bea41627d2a2b91abecbb05.jpg (850x1202, 774K)

You underestimate blizzard.

>More trolls. Literally Zul'Gurub 2.0.
not a thing wrong with that

>classes homogenized even further
>writing has gone from shit to a complete dumpster fire
>PvP is still a complete afterthought despite BfA being the “world PVP” expansion
Among other things.
BfA is just a culmination of all of the problems that have been wrong with the game for the past two expacs. Its not remarkably terrible, just incredibly boring and unrewarding as it is now. The game is on life support and it shows.

he didn't delete dwarfs though?

He became Sailor Moon

>dps pick the red drake EVERY SINGLE TIME

Attached: 1492462745806.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>got a group of 5 friends on Cata release
>having a fucking blast doing heroic dungeons, challenging and fun
>TREAD LIGHTLY
>a week later they nerf everything
>game is now boring and we stop playing

Attached: 1384212768187.png (204x300, 54K)

I 100% legit do not get the hate. WOTLK was a rundown AOE feast, having a break from that did feel nice.

my nicker

>classes in bfa are simple as fuck now
>the class balance is still fucked but every class is also boring now

Attached: 9d5.png (680x680, 59K)

God, the faces on the new models suck.

Word for word the exact experience I had with my 2 buds. With how piss easy WotLK was the Cata launch heroics were a breath of fresh air. After the nerfs I started healing as a Boomkin in heroics and immediately quit the game the next day. Fucking retards didn't know what they had.

Attached: 1524458087030.jpg (737x415, 25K)

It was from before blizzard made vehicles scale with gear so people hated doing Oculus because their gear didn't matter for the last boss and people become retarded when they're on vehicles. The hate just sort of stuck even after the change and tanks/healer who had instant queues just didn't feel like bothering.
Also as a tank in wrath I miss when the dungeon finder would tell you if a dungeon was in progress because I would just spam decline invites until I found one in progress.

THIC
PANDAS

How did they simplify shit?

Every class is a 3-4 skill roation snoozefest with almost 0 resource management.
It's basically "use whatever comes off cooldown".

At least we got Cata release forums. Did you browse them back then? Holy shit, it was filled to the brim with tears.

And our group was perfect for running heroics, I played prot pally, one of them played resto shaman, and the others were a mage, a lock and a DK. I only regret not taking more screenshots.

Attached: 1398134472202.jpg (218x258, 19K)

I do wonder what'll happen with Classic when they get towards the end of Vanilla content. If they'll just leave it there and only maintain it until the end of time or actually move on to TBC or something.

Attached: 1550993903650.jpg (1920x2721, 920K)

Wasn't the troll dungeon supposed to be the entrance to a big raid? I remember seeing a giant temple in one area and yuge snake tail next to the golem boss

So both his hands are blades?!? That's retarded. How does he function without thumbs.

Does he say, "FEED ME, QUICKLY!"

Most specs are more or less 2 to 3 button rotations; maybe an extra button thrown in if their azerite armor trait allows for an extra, free of cost button press.

On the flip side, you have specs like Mistweaver Monk which has too many buttons.

>We just want classic servers without everything Blizzard fucked up!
>Classic better have most of the features from modern WoW or I’m not playing!

Attached: 0BB2B94F-B99A-4481-8AC5-E1C4B8530584.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

Wrath had so much cut content it's actually insulting. You can blame the Activision/Blizzard merger for that.

I checked my class, ret pally, and things seemed the same. Did they get lucky or something?

The only issue I had with Cata heroics on release were the over reliance on One Shot mechanics. Like there were plenty of great mechanically fights but for everyone of those there was a "LOL you screwed up once now you're dead and the group wiped" mechanic, which is just super boring and not fun.

>>Classic better have most of the features from modern WoW or I’m not playing!
Who is saying this? The only "new" feature I wanted (but wasn't a deal breaker) was the better UI for options and keybindings that they added in TBC, and its been confirmed that is in.

"WIPE ME, QUICKLY!"

mommy lite

Attached: Whitemane.jpg (5488x6344, 2.63M)

"STROKE ME, QUICKLY!"

If you are comparing it to Legion, then yeah Ret got off relatively well. Ret is doing pretty poorly in sim fights at the moment however.

Blue and purple are acceptable, everything else is heretic. Yes including the white one

>ret paly
>60%+ of the damage comes from 1 source
lmao

TEAR UP THE PLATES AND WE GOT A SHOT AT BRINGIN 'IM DOWN

EN SHOE FALAH NAH DOREENI

Attached: 300px-Sky_Captain_Swayze.jpg (300x681, 29K)

user, why do you always have to rail track everything to the one thing

infertile dragon mommy

Attached: mommy.jpg (4821x7100, 3.23M)

>complaining about Legion and Illidari factions in an expansion which focuses on these two armies
I bet you moaned everytime you had to fight undead in Wrath.

Disgusting tummy.

Nothing comes close to WoD in terms of cut content

It wouldn't be awful to have the classic gameplay and the QoL changes of retail.

Truly the Jordan Peterson of before times

We don't talk about Warlords. It had zero redeemable features.

>hots model
Big yikes

Attached: 1440611820226.jpg (1110x648, 64K)

>QoL changes of retail.
Than it isn't classic anymore what you faggots have been screaming all the time

Blackrock Foundry

Not entirely true.

We got Yrel SFM porn

Attached: 150817_header_yrel_cinematic[1].jpg (675x380, 53K)

This one is a downgrade from Wow model.
Just look at her face.
Someone please post some Chromie

AT YOUR SIDE, M'LADY!

>Chromie
is a male dragon faggot

Attached: Jaina.jpg (5787x6168, 3.39M)

Not canon.
Not canon.

>don't talk to me or my son ever again

WE'RE READY MASTER.
I'M NOT.

Attached: ogre.png (138x114, 3K)

This asshole was by far the hardest unless you went with two healers. Thank God he didn't have an enrage timer

Attached: latest[1].jpg (442x555, 59K)

No, he wasnt.

He wasn't even the hardest in that dungeon.

In the US statistics drekthar lead by like 15k kills because he pounded those alliance faggots while they won the rigged bg

>is a male dragon faggot
No!

WoD had the best leveling experience.

This shit was so lazy

Pretty sure she was confirmed female a while ago. She just has an unusual dragon name.

Why?

YOU... I REMEMBER YOU!

Attached: 1551208856634.jpg (579x599, 76K)

>cute fem gnome with the mind of a male dragon
Sold

Issue 2 of the official magazine:
Q: Is Chromie male or female? 'Cause Chronormu sounds male, and Chromie appears as a female gnome..."
"A: Chromie is indeed female; she's just an oddity when it comes to naming conventions

Attached: ChromieTCG.jpg (1200x1050, 127K)

>You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions I command!
>All realities, all dimensions are open to me!
>How can you hope to withstand such overwhelming power?
This is what a 10/10 boss looks like

Attached: 1522754814776.jpg (298x381, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=V8hiUpGEigc

IN THE MOUNTAINS

No that's just some random mob Demonology Warlocks can summon now

I want a modern graphics toggle, everything else can stay the same.
It sucks to not have expansion races too but them's the breaks, it's expansion content and not vanilla content.

Nobody used Darnassus and barely anybody used Undercity. Hell, all of the cities besides Org, Ironforge and Stormwind (how did that happpen that alliance players used two capitals) were a wasted develepment effort

I want real nights back.

Attached: 1552125447137.jpg (1920x1440, 248K)

It should have been Teron Gorefiend.

>it's not useful therefore it's a waste

is my discord servers logo :-D

Attached: 2b5fa9c0f0e3fcd4877b8eae1ae07a8a.png (153x70, 14K)

Lakeshire

>Auction houses are only in Ironforge for ally for a long time
>Two tiers and a couple endgame dungeons are a short flight away from IF/SW
>Wow why isn't anyone using darnassus

no cause lei shen / hanzo from ow / malthael is voiced by a h0m0faggot married to another guy

twitter.com/paulnakauchi1/status/589081338621333504?lang=en

We gonna bury you here

Attached: 1538453254050.jpg (614x818, 67K)

>teron became a tank and spank with a gimmick

Everyone was in Ironforge during vanilla it was the only city with an auctioneer. People were in stormwind a lot because humans were the biggest race and most of the other races went to the human leveling zones and it was the closest major city to those zones

I think what the game really needed, and never got because it doesn't fit the Horde vs Alliance focus half the game's systems are centered around, was a third, neutral faction that could help either the Horde or Alliance.
Goblins, Night Elves, Pandas. They all would have made sense being neutral - and Pandas technically ARE neutral, they just pick a side at the end of their introduction zone.

Wotlk is definitely the worst looking expansion

Forty lions.

Attached: Stormwind_Guard.jpg (300x542, 88K)

>running there as an undead rogue at low level for that mask
>the absolute horrors and countless deaths on the journey
>the confusion of the alliance players when they saw me farming
>the constant messages from other rogues asking me where I got it

Trying to make it through STV entirely in stealth while avoiding alliance players on the road. Like my own personal Heart of Darkness.

nah MoP is by far

Terrible taste

King's honor, friend.

The Horde's "partnership" killed more of our men than the Scourge! I'm done with your Horde... May this "death god" take you all.

Attached: 1532164457562.jpg (583x784, 90K)

>not swimming by Yojimba island
>not doing the Lighthouse quests which were neutral to the Horde
>not killing murlocs for the captain Sanders quest for the red shirt, belt and free gold bar

Tiananmen square massacre

blizzard had the exact same thought, then gave us kungfuu pandas

They weren't used because they were too far away from anything, TBC cities had the same problem. Why go to Silvermoon or Exodar when they're off on some fucking island or at the ass-end of nowhere?
But that doesn't mean they were a waste. People appreciated the aesthetic of Darnassus, Thunder Bluff, Undercity etc. and liked to hang out in them or idle there. Thunder Bluff is not a useful city geographically and is a pain to navigate, but it was a relaxing place to chill, level fishing and fuck with the auction house.

youtube.com/watch?v=uvW-QTiZLQ0
Elwynn Forest, home.

Attached: Elwynn Forest.jpg (900x507, 333K)

Stormpike filth, in MY keep?

Attached: 1533658204680.jpg (800x641, 136K)

He's correct though. MoP could have looked more than just a generic Chinese MMO, but it failed on all accounts.

The only vaguely interesting location was Dread Wastes, and that's only because it had a funky looking skybox.

If only. That was in the first few months of release, I didn't know dick about shit.

>no Azjol-Nerub zone
>instead here's a crystal meth forest with no quests in it
>couldn't even put the tournament in it as intended because Dalaran lag would kill people's connections

Attached: 1498040855281.png (968x732, 1.23M)

I want to go back

>you're walking around Orgrimmar when this guy Judment's your gf's ass
What do you do?

Attached: Zandalari Paladin.png (296x588, 209K)

I used TB extensively because it didn’t cause my toaster to turn wow into a slide show. Same with my brother and Darnasus. Both those cities are great.

only a few months until classic release

Attached: 15823068440579.png (624x768, 240K)

They could have easily instanced off Dalaran, or stuck if off the coast somewhere so it wouldn't have conflicting lag.

Last time I tried to level a character in BFA the dungeons were all scaled as such that bosses had way too much fucking health. Probably takes like a minute for a RDF group to down him.

It's never gonna be the same. It was the playerbase that made the game what it was and the mentality of people back then will never return

next expansion

Not even close wotlk had awful cluttered models, shitty textures with shadows made into them and and overall style that tried to be realistic but fell on its face. Mop was actually rather nice looking

>Classic releases during uni time

FUCK

>gaming PC took a shit long ago
>downsized to a lenovo T540s

Going get to play on low settings to keep me above 25 FPS. It's going to be just like the old days.

Don't tease me like that, user

>he likes chinese panda shit

Attached: 1549819782159.jpg (615x615, 37K)

>Tirisfal

Yeah, I agree with that. Pandara was not a very diverse landmass - half the zones looked the same. The two endgame zones, Townlong Steppes and Dread Wastes, were a fucking palette swap of one another.
Northrend, despite being a smaller area that would understandably have less diverse areas because it's a frozen wasteland, is ironically one of the most varied and interesting landmasses in the game. I remember people saying it was just "snow, snow, snow" but they did a lot with 'snow.' Each zone was identifiably different from the other with its own interesting twist on winter wonderland, and even had a couple zones that looked and felt cold as shit but weren't covered in snow, instead reflecting the chilly winter forests of northern hemispheres.

i've already been playing it for a year and a half now illegally but okay

Attached: 1531620982780.png (748x668, 829K)

>2nd expac has you killing an even stronger old god
>and then has you fight the god sent to destroy the world sent by an entire order of gods because the old gods fucked everything up so bad

how in the actual fuck was Ulduar so good

Attached: wraith_algalon_18.jpg (1680x1050, 296K)

No he wasn't you just needed to watch what you were doing.

Expansions ranked by looks

WoD>Classic>TBC>Cata>BFA>Legion>MoP>wotlk

Yogg-Saron was a more interesting encounter.

Attached: xgyhqhx9j4x01.jpg (651x890, 92K)

If they take the oldschool runescape approach to classic I really REALLY want a vanilla blackrock style Azjol-Nerub.

The true endgame of MoP was Golden Lootus dailies and the fucking Tillers farm.

>Algalon
>god
>not just a paper pusher

>P'sssshhhhhhhh

nostalgia fags will finally realize what they are chasing is their youth and that's never coming back

>became a total pussy when it finally came time to end the horde
Varian was as shit as his gay son

>tfw got the dragon from the bag on literally the first day they rolled it out and continued bailing out of OCC pops as always

Sucks too because OCC is unironically easy as shit and really quick if you actually know how to fucking use your drake. A 5 amber party literally three shots the final boss if everyone actually knows what to do (which even 2 people knowing what to do is too much to ask of WotLK players)

The only bad zone for Northrend (not counting Crystalsong because at least its pretty) is Sholozar Basin, because it contradicts every piece of lore we knew about the place. Arid, tundra like regions are fine. Thick, redwood forests are fine. Mountainous terrain, dotted with titanic structures are fine. A fucking jungle, surrounded by wintery environments on all sides, is not okay.

Honestly they should have recycled some of the designs from Borean Tundra and used that for the basin. Borean Tundra is a mess of different nature styles and it just comes across as sloppy as a result.

I miss WoW.

Attached: 28d03f8c724658681958d278fc5bb8a0.jpg (296x451, 47K)

>WoD the highest
>Cata not dead bottom for all the zones it ruined with its unnecessary changes
Shit list.

They really ruined his character just to push the narrative that Jaina was now a strong guuurl power "kill the horde" woman. In my eyes she'll always be an orc loving traitor.

>Howling Fjord - just 2 mountains with snow
>Borean Thundra - 1 island with snow and 1/4th of zone in the east snowy
>Dragonblight - mostly snow except few shrines
>Grizzly Hills - just 2 mountains with snow
>Zul Drak - about half of the zone is snowy
>Scholazar - snow only in one border area
>Crystalsong - who gives a fuck, not a zone
>Storm Peaks, Icecrown - snow all over

You have 3 zones that were very snowy, 2 that were half and half, 2 that were little snowy and 1 that wasn't snowy at all

DING!

Attached: Bloodlord Mandokir.png (800x600, 1.08M)

He was if the healer got impaled twice in a row, that rng would almost always wipe

Every day lately I think about how I spent my high school years playing and essentially dropped out of school to play more often and not regretting it at all because the game was just that good.
Now I can't even bring myself to look at the shitshow it's become. I don't even go to MMO-Champ anymore, it's just depressing learning that Kul-tirans and Zandalari trolls are six months late and the game is content starved and that everyone hates how classes play now.
Classic can't come out soon enough.

which worthless shit mobile mmorpg advertised in qtorrent sidebar is this? who designed this aesthetic, a cerebral palsy retard?

>you now remember all those dungeons forever changed by Blizzard's stupidity
I would have settled for "old is normal mode, new is heroic mode" variants so players can experience both.

Karazhan I noticed got away with this, because I think even Blizzard realizes that if they removed classic Karazhan, they would have been crucified for it.

t. faggot with no taste

>got his raptor before cata
>never got the tiger
Shame that I played Troll, Mandokir's rapotor color is meh, I wanted that sweet tiger instead

Im hyped for classic and im only 20 i was 5 when it came out and never got to play vanilla, TBC or wolk because my parents wouldnt let me. It was cata when i first joined. It feels like im finally going to be able to play the game ive always wanted too

zul'gurub gives me bad memories when the tiger mount dropped, a shitter got a 100 roll on it and he didnt have the epic riding to use it

Attached: High-Priest-Thekal-tiger-form.jpg (1152x808, 191K)

Where did you get that?! Did HE send you?!

There should be no modes at all since it destroyed the game far more than any dungeon finder. There should be one mode and one kind of tier gear, nothing else. Having different tier gears for 10/25 man and normal/heroic was a huge mistake.

Male orcs all have the same fucking face now, it's embarassing

Attached: vfw.jpg (250x258, 26K)

Top soulless
Bottom soul

Attached: ngPoR5y[1].jpg (800x675, 160K)

It's perfectly fine it's a climate controlled Titan research landmass like Ungoro. You even deal with the issue of the climate control pylons failing/being destroyed. Northrend didn't exactly have a massive amount of lore pre WotLK except for areas like azjol nerub or icecrown glacier

Normal/Heroic was fine but it just completely snowballed out of control.

How many difficulty settings are there in raids now? Like 5?

Why even debate this?

MoP is the first expansion that started the ginormous dropoff of subscribers that is still going on to this day.
The mop trailer is one of the most disliked trailers on youtube.

If people want to sit here and pretend that turning a fantasy genre game's main focus into literal kungfuu panda bears to appeal to the eastern/younger market(stated by blizzard)was a good idea, they're just fucking wrong. Visibly and measurably.
>but kungfuu pandas are super unique and well done
it's a dumb overdone western trope that has been going on for hundreds of years, usually as a joke. If you disagree with this, you're just fucking wrong. There is no argument here.
Before one of you faggots (you)'s me the dumb Gnome argument, there was never a time where blizzard spent two years solely focusing on Gnomes and their lore for an entire expansion.
Fuck off pandafags, furry containment mmo when?

bad example, male orcs are one of the few who didnt got downgraded with new models

femdead for example were cute as fuck on old graphics

Attached: UndeadFemaleFaces.jpg (1030x824, 327K)

RNG is a bitch.
>helping druid buddy get epic flying form in TBC
>running heroic Sethekk with him, another guildy and two randomers
>mount drops and me and our randomer paladin both roll 99
>he gets it and I don't
and
>become obsessed with Fiery warhorse after seeing it drop during a Mirkblood run before Wrath launched
>farm it every week in Cata
>Cata baby IRL friend gets the mount after two runs
>he's quit now
>finally got the mount, some 3000 runs later (across multiple characters) last year

I dropped the game because of the model change. My main was no longer the same character that I loved and spent so many years with.

It still ruins a lot. I remember seeing a guy with full dreadnaught and thunderfury the same week I started playing and that really left an impression on me and I wanted to be able to get gear like that one day. If it had been today I would've seen the gear and then see 100 other people with different recolors of the same model.

*AHEM*

Attached: 300px-Gamon's_Braid.jpg (300x298, 22K)

I don't get it, the top ones just look like HD versions of the bottom ones with less emo eyeliner

SUCH INSOLENCE

SUCH ARROGANCE

MUST BE PUNISHED

Okay but it was a good expansion and pandas are a good race. That wasn't what I was saying. Yeah the zones were pretty samey and it clashed with the rest of the game but it's still one of my favorite periods of WoW's life and frankly one of the only times post-WotLK WoW has been worth playing.

Attached: panda lich king.jpg (1650x1080, 911K)

ive never seen baron rivendare mount dropping

Night Elf males got screwed over more.
I agree, I much prefer the Ulduar style "optional hardmode for extra loot" options over normal and heroic variants for raids. Dungeons it fine, because it prevents dungeon drain which plagued vanilla.

youtube.com/watch?v=WHtH2x8CfF0

Attached: sexuell chocolate for the ears.jpg (500x400, 66K)

>Okay but it was a good expansion and pandas are a good race.
It's an expansion based on a joke. That shouldn't be the premise for an entire 2 years worth of gameplay.

MoP was shit in general and the big focus on dailies probably made a lot of people quit the game. Throne of Thunder is still one of the absolute best raids in WoW though.

Yeah the Ulduar model was literally perfect and I hate that they didn't keep that.

>or, may allah forgive me for uttering this word, Stonecore HC (pre nerf)
So you're one of the fags who ruined what could have been the best expansion ever

I think the WoD models were overall good for the game but some of them got the short end of the stick, yeah. Nu-Femdead look fucking terrible.
I'll also never forgive them for what they did to female draenei. WoD launch patch they looked fucking INCREDIBLE, but then people complained they all looked like Yrel, so they changed their faces to be uglier and have basically no animation. Completely fucking ruined them.

>Okay but it was a good expansion and pandas are a good race.
based on what nigger? your autistic feelings? my entire point was the majority of people disagree with you and it's pretty fucking measurable

rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm/vo/vo_hero/Chromie/Chromie - Default/ChromieBase_Pissed08.mp3

Vanilla models are literal garbage

wotlk babby
tank
never quested and only did dungeons runs
played them a million times

then we can finally play the game...

Attached: 1550185561078.png (1028x575, 899K)

Did you lose it to a tauren druid?

Meh, Ryolith is maybe the one heroic nerf I felt was justified. The window for moving out of his one shot AoE was really just too small.

Like I'm all for having a strategy and being able to apply it but mechanics that take millisecond reaction times are too much.

I thought drop mounts had no racial restrictions?

Classes were fun to play, raids were good, there was a lot to do. I'm not saying it didn't have its problems. It had a fuckton of dailies and its launch patch sucked and its final raid patch went on too long(what was it like 16 months?). But ToT and Isle of Thunder were some of the best content the game's ever seen, and the game just felt so much better to play than it does now because the class designer wasn't a sperglord that plays on a tablet and thinks every class should play exactly the same.

>it has more polygons so that means they're betterer

No i'm just asking because that exact situation happened to my big brother, he was a tauren druid and got it before having learned epic riding

it's definitely up there
I had a turtle from there as a hunter pet, once

posting best voices
youtube.com/watch?v=oo2xRwQemCI

youtube.com/watch?v=jw4E-jt0ZYM

youtube.com/watch?v=zMkRWwYyWd0

>tfw no human gf

Attached: WoWScrnShot_022519_222925.jpg (2560x1440, 1.28M)

I miss shitposting on the official forums and watching those music parodies and machinimas that everyone made back then

Attached: 1526109816519.jpg (1494x1200, 2.89M)

>expertise

>they got rid of the skull face
absolutely unforgivable

Attached: 1516574070642.png (753x685, 1.05M)

you're aware you're playing on the exact same engine as in 2004 right?

this
>bro corners are sharper now tho lmao

I want a Human wife to start a family with

Attached: Felina.png (811x1456, 1.35M)

>new models
Disgusting

Attached: 1538327447039.png (368x701, 554K)

fucking amazing boss

>Blue proto drops
>roll need because of fucking course I will
>rest of the party are all shitters with poorfag flying and they can only roll greed
>get kicked from group for not rolling greed out of solidarity or some shit

don't care got my mount. All greed will always be the dumbest and funniest shit to me though.

Attached: 1200px-Grauf.jpg (1200x750, 297K)

>tfw no old human female model gf

Attached: WoWScrnShot_021019_225839.jpg (2560x1440, 2.63M)

she looks like she fucks orc guys

>dude what if we made another stat that was just hit rating again

Dropping some of those stats was for the better

so fucking glad they finally got rid of those disgusting trash old models and gave porn artists objectively better ones to use

YOU FACE NOT MALCHEZAAR ALONE, BUT THE LEGIONS I COMMAND

Fucking love him.

>TK
>More belves.
>That's why Kara is the best raid in the TBC

Attached: you.png (1200x1042, 247K)

>453999878
Not even worth a (you)

Not really, expertise could counteract PvP players with more avoidance unlike hit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wq4Y7ztznKc
why was he such a bitch, this trailer made me so fucking hyped
>roar and wings is enough to shatter docks and dams

nice 5man mount bro

Attached: 1517813838069.png (469x452, 277K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eM2rFZGujhk

best machinima

>tfw no elf gf

Attached: WoWScrnShot_020619_235430.jpg (2560x1440, 1.96M)

>not getting it in WotLK
lmao casual

youtube.com/watch?v=2z29Rk8814w

H Occulus was fucking fun. Doing 5 bronze drake runs and finishing the dungeon inside of 10 minutes was great. Hell, all the heroic dungeon achivements were my favorite part of that shitty expansion.

>I dropped the game because of the model change.
You know you can enable old models in the options, right?

Thank fucking god they added Male Sentinels to further illustrate that Night Elf gender roles haven't been a fucking thing since WoW itself began

So fucking sick of pathetic ERPers talking about how "Night Elf women haven't seen a man in thousands of years" as if Night Elf men are all Druids

Oxhorn, Nyhm, Ember Isolte, Sharm, Cranius, Gigi, Summergale
I miss them bros

Night Elves are for Orcs, Tauren get Draenai

Not anymore. And in Legion they forced the new animations onto the old models with just broke most of them.

traditionally sentinels are entirely female, priests are entirely female, and druids are entirely male

lore wise anyway. NE has something like a 70-30 distribution of F/M

>furries and gayshit
absolute state of alliance

>tfw got every proto drake except the time lost
Black Ulduar one is probably the best one. Coolest mount put into the game, loved my flying T-Rex so much

Attached: 4Qz9aU9[1].jpg (1169x621, 105K)

Only humans and dwarves are part of the Alliance (true)

He could be talking about how your characters now twirl their arms around like fucking idiots when they're done casting a spell, which I kind of agree with. When I found out it wasn't a bug, I felt I was being trolled. I'm still 90% sure whoever implemented this was laughing as they did it.

>has plagued, black and Galakrond mount
>doesn't have time lost
how?

sharm was shit tho

posting more good machinima

youtube.com/watch?v=DqCkDcx6KIs

Traditionally gender roles haven't been a fucking thing since vanilla because both genders were always able to pick any class available to night elves

Yes they do, and visible abs.

Attached: asc.png (562x664, 421K)

Attached: NE1.jpg (413x1124, 350K)

>tfw got every proto except plague and black

why was my guild so fucking shit in 3.0

why did blizzard decide to remove those two mounts and (pretty much) no other raid mounts

>BC release
>every thot runs around in that 24/7
Glorious

Attached: spaghetbear.webm (962x542, 1.21M)

I AM THE BEGINNING OF THE END

Attached: ultraxion.jpg (580x307, 36K)

Always thought there should be a third faction with all the races that don't really belong to either side.

Alliance
>Humans
>Dwarves
>Gnomes
>Night elves

Horde
>Orcs
>Trolls
>Taurens
>Goblins

Forsaken
>Undead
>Blood elves, but less gay and more corrupted
>The real Draenei and not the Eredar retcon
>More savage worgen without turning back

Also wished there were more faction specific classes, with only Alliance and Horde it would be something like:

Alliance - Horde
>Priest/Witch Doctor
>Mage/Warlock
>Paladin/Runemaster or DK
>Druid/Shaman (with shapeshifting)

The third faction could have some overlap like getting both mages and locks but no pallies or witch doctors, and with their own unique classes or a different flavor of the same class.

Attached: 1549946071778.gif (316x365, 1.84M)

BREAK YOURSELVES AGAINST MY BODY

Egg faggotry was infinely times more difficult

This is clearly a modern picture because the shoulders and belt are hidden

Most of them were shit but the entire culture surrounding WoW at that time was very comfy

you can just buy them, who gives fuck? this is why retail wow is a joke.
>buy wow-tokens with irl money
>head to BMAH
>get the rarest shit in the entire game by doing fuck-all

>"Just spend $1200 on gold bro what a fucking joke lmao"

Attached: NE2.jpg (686x1001, 414K)

Don't have that pandaland one either since I quit in Cata.
Got plagued because it wasn't hard to get at Wrath launch, but Timelost was the bitch that I never found

>Warcraft universe wasn't already established before Wow era

>you don't have to buy it!
holy fuck
uniornically kill yourself
>just devalue my shit up

Attached: 1517241549326.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>I'm GM and RL of a midly successful Mythic Guild
>I've learned more about management and leadership from this than my Public Administration degree
>I can never add this to my CV

It's weird but I actually think managing a somewhat serious progression guild might have been one of the things that have taught me most of what I apply in my job to be honest.

get some psychiatrist help.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_091718_180448.jpg (2560x1440, 1.22M)

Are the KTs and Zandos even out yet? Last I heard they were still on the PTR. I quit BFA a few months ago when I realized the shit they promised on launch still hadn't come out yet and I wasn't gonna waste money on a sub to a game with no fucking content.

They release Tuesday. It’s Pathetic. The sandalari were teased in blizzcon 2017. Fuck blizzard.

>livejournal
>msn messenger
>forum signatures
>chain emails
>linkin park
>winamp
>limewire
>pvp montages
>savoury deviate delight
>thotbot/alakazam

Attached: forum signature.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

Night Elves are Tauren have been friendly for thousands of years
Night Elf women have 10000 years of tauren dickening

I'VE OPENED A PORTAL TO THE DREAM

Something similar happened to me while playing in WotLK but it was retail and a long time ago. Was playing Drak'Tharon Keep and one of those cosmetic world drop items dropped and I actually win the roll, this one turned you into a gorilla with some purple disco sphere surrounding you.
>Suddenly a DPS in our party completely flips his shit in the most autistic manner possible and can't shut the fuck up for the next 10 minutes completely grinding the entire run to a halt.
>I eventually just decide to give it to him for what amounted to pennies just because I was concerned about this guys mental health.
>As soon as I do he leaves the party and hearths
>Still think about him from time to time and wonder what his life is like.
I honestly can't imagine what circumstances in his life led him to have a near mental breakdown over a cosmetic item in a video game.

Attached: MoonRunes.gif (446x469, 1.46M)

>>I can never add this to my CV
What? Why not?

Yeah it's ridiculous. Blizzard's just sitting on their fucking thumbs wondering why their game's dying while doing nothing to fix it.

Forum signatures have been and always will be trash.

Grom already said night elves were the ideal females while getting a chub, he knows best.

I killed Vaelastrasz before he was nerfed.
He originally had a 1-hour reset timer.

One of my most proud WoW achievements

Attached: 1285346008406.png (191x234, 6K)

Goddamn it

(you)

Attached: qt.jpg (925x1434, 751K)

>Experienced leader and manager of an online videogame team

I can't put that if I want to apply to a government job in finances or proyect evaluation user, I would get laughed at.

I want a Night Elf wife, bros

Leave out the video game team part. Reword it to like "experienced in leading and managing groups and telecommunications". Like 50% of writing a resume is knowing what to bullshit.

true kino right here

I liked WoD, had one of the most fun class designs ever like Gladiator prot and full sudden death warrior, also the holy paladin was extremely fun to play

gladiator prot was so fun that it literally didn't even last the entire expansion lol

Kill his king, oh wait

I can't believe that in the current forums you can't even post a picture if your Chinese overlords haven't gave you enough points to mark you as worthy of citizensh- I mean posting

>play WoW since BC
> didnt play Catactlysm and Pandaria until towards their end
>everything feels distant and oversimplified
>:cant enjoy myself and dont wanna play everyday
>skip WoD and Legion
>got a job, can pay for games now
>bfa announced, seems really interesting at start
>reluctantly resub
>play for a couple of months, still feel distant, gameplay doesnt feel right
>content gets released so fucking slow
>its been 6 months since i quit BFA and they still havent released the announced alloed races
>story has gone nowhere
>always feel a mixture of nostalgia and disgust towards the game

Attached: 1549034736606.jpg (580x548, 58K)