Give DMC thread to me

Give DMC thread to me.

Attached: 1552210452811.png (974x737, 553K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bFlNeemVa8s
tapatalk.com/groups/infernalworks/dmc5-timescale-ce-table-t3886.html
youtube.com/watch?v=T3fCDIQNWKE
youtube.com/watch?v=JrD8cLVHgWc&t=100s
youtube.com/watch?v=JBA7Jtsl-58
youtube.com/watch?v=FE5kfUE1huw
my.mixtape.moe/gfygff.webm
my.mixtape.moe/lkhvve.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=8fZMV79TK0I
youtu.be/g8A7NGqnq5w
youtube.com/watch?v=B0xPR7CLtY8
youtube.com/watch?v=kG8RcAA8Fyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I tried taunting Vergil in hopes that he would say the motivation line, but I couldn't pull it off.
Can anyone confirm if it's in the game?

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 601150_20190309212855_1.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

Reminder that you can cheat engine Turbo Mode on PC.
youtube.com/watch?v=bFlNeemVa8s
tapatalk.com/groups/infernalworks/dmc5-timescale-ce-table-t3886.html

Attached: 20190308155651_1.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

He looks like Shaggy Blanco y Rojo now

Do you have Devil Bringer on circle or R2?

i just got to mission 10 and im feeling levels of fun i haven't felt since i first played dmc3 or sonic 3
this is fucking goat

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (720x480, 1.37M)

There are two things that are fucking me up about this game right now

devil sword dante completely destroys my muscle memory and im not sure if the new moves are deep enough to be worth the tradeoff/ losing one button prop shredder

And the fact that cavaliere R is a preorder weapon (which I DO have) but it has a move locked to it that has great combo potential is pretty disgusting. Same thing with the other version of gerbera

Attached: 1529132347249.gif (300x232, 3.36M)

Just finished it. Didn't do well enough on the credits fights, judging from the voice clips at the end. So did I miss any bonus scenes like there were in 3 and 4? Also did anyone feel the final two boss fights were too easy? Especially compared to DMC3

Anyway I loved the game. 3 is still better but damn 5 is the closest any other DMC has gotten

Give melee guys ranged moves on DMD. Make the Empusa puke a projectile. Make the Hell Caina throw his scythe. Make a Proto Angelo meteor your ass. Is this too much to ask for?

Devil Bringer on L1 (I would put bringer on the shoulder buttons because of the knuckle mechanic), Gun on R2, Exceed on L2. Has been working out well and I doubt I'll get used to another control scheme for a while

Someone said in the last thread that the PS4 version was censored. Is this true? Saw Trish's bare ass when she got rescued, the only thing that was really censored was Lady's when she stood up

It's a bit easier. Nero is significantly easier. Final fights are way more enjoyable in SoS and DMD.

You rescued Trish before it got patched.

yes they patched it

So guys, how did you react when this started playing?
youtube.com/watch?v=T3fCDIQNWKE
>mfw

Attached: 1395783413382.gif (200x118, 749K)

Just wait for motherfucking Cavaliere Angelo

Attached: SPAARRDAAAA.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Is anything else censored or just the Trish scene?

Beating Nero's sequence gives you a special taunt that heals you.
Beating Dante's sequence gives you V's Ex color.

Did the game meet expectations?

Capcom USA made it in an update. Weird too. It's like Snoy made them do it but felt like they did it on their own decision.

Absolutely.

Surpassed mine

Attached: Live Action Cheer Up.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

>Trying to beat Urizen in the prologue
God damn it why am I so bad

V's style meter is way too generous. Dante's style meter is way too strict, it just measures the time you spend in each style and averages out a total style point value (your moves don't actually give style points).

Attached: 1402024592518s.jpg (200x112, 3K)

thinking of getting into dmc what am i in for? also ps3 or pc?

For me, absolutely.

Absolutely
The madman actually did it

Attached: Itsuno power stance.jpg (381x722, 43K)

I dunno how to feel about this OST having so much wubs.

Gotcha, thanks user
It exceeded mine.

The shadow remix was excellent too

The tradeoff with Cavaliere R is that it lacks super armor on most moves.

Oh my God! He really did get real power in the end.

Attached: shaggy_blanco.jpg (248x248, 11K)

I'd like to know that too. With Nero, Nico told me I sucked, yet I've got a scene where Morrioson sneds Lady and Trish on a new assignment.

While with Dante, Vergil remarked that I must be still injured. Yet I've got a scene with Jackpot

I had a similar reaction to Psycho Siren

Attached: 1537214790471.gif (200x150, 966K)

What's the source?

Just beat it lads.

Best DMC game. Feels so good. It does so many fucking things right.

It takes a LONG time for it to get challenging, but when it does you get fucking slapped

Fuck no.

Attached: JUST.jpg (1920x1080, 506K)

Yeah, its arguably as good as 3. The narrative isn't as good, but 5 has more consistent bosses (though none as good as 3's vergils). Five has very complex gameplay but fixed most of the autistic weird things about 5.

My only complaint is that style point calculations are RETARDED in 5, the optimal way to get style is to get to S-rank and then do nothing, do as little as damage as possible while maintaining your rank. The game measures TIME spent in each rank and that's how you get points. It's so fucking dumb, you are PENALIZED for doing high damage and killing things quickly at high ranks.

Yeah I dont get hit faggot and super armor doesnt have anything to do with combo potential

Cavaliere R is also objectively stronger if you use devil sword dante to setup the slower gear attacks

Attached: 1546011845231.gif (500x214, 499K)

>Managed to beat mission 08 Urizen on SoS

Felt so fucking good.

Attached: 601150_20190310044307_1.png (1920x1080, 3.45M)

PC, PS3 version of HD Collection has a bug which makes certain move in DMC3 unusable.

Gameplay-wise definitely. Story fell SLIGHTLY short but I was expecting it to surpass 3, which is a very high standard.

It did. Was hoping it would've exceeded it though. It failed in some parts but exceeded in others.

Go test it yourself. The "style points" you get after each battle on the right hand side are an average of the TIME you spent in each rank. You don't actually get style points with your attacks, it just raises the meter. The time spent in the rank is what is counted.

All of these voices inside of my head
Blinding my sight in a curtain of red
Frustration is getting bigger
Bang
Bang
Bang
YOU'RE A DOUBLE NIGGERRR

Attached: 1552210785349.jpg (100x180, 9K)

NG+ is even more fun, user
I'm only 3 missions into SoS but having more moves, enemies that have a bit of health to combo with and a better understanding of their movesets is so satisfying

Attached: 1552205644385.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

>Dante vs Vergil
Old news
>Boxler vs Rypera
New shit

Attached: 601150_20190310073716_1.jpg (1920x2160, 609K)

Abso-fucking-lutely. Haven't had so much fun with a game for a long time.

Attached: 1552205497389.png (597x707, 302K)

I heard that you have to successfully parry him to say that.

Looks kinda like Punished Noctis with a nosejob

Attached: DABc2p0VoAA3rTY.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

And from what I can test, A rank is 4000, while S rank is 5000. This explains why you can get all A ranks on the result screen but still get S rank (because of the 1.2x multiplier for no continues).

Griffon and Nightmare should've give Style imo. Just keep it level. Shadow being the "sword" should've been the focus.

Exceeded mine. If the OST was a little better I'd give it a 10/10 which is hard for me im a finnicky fuck

5 > 3 > 4=1 > DmC > 2

Attached: 2 gallons.png (1171x1285, 409K)

Just got the faust hat, i don't want to burn my orbs so is it worth using? since it says it gives more back.

Other user answered Nero gets a healing taunt and Dante unlocks V's alt color. Wondering about that spoilered scene though, maybe setting up DLC?

>I don't think I understand the quadruple s description at all. How does that actually work?
It allows you to exit out of Sin Devil Trigger early if you currently have an SSS style rating. Basically, you can start up SDT, get like one or two quick hits in, then drop out of it to save the rest of your meter. Otherwise, you have to wait for the gauge to run out to change back.

If you put a hat on the enemy and beat the everloving shit out of it you get a ton of orbs, don't worry about it

Just don't get hit with Cavalier and R is just better.
The air stinger is the single greatest move of Cavalier's entire moveset and it's locked behind a pre-order. Huge shame.

I really like fake advertising in games. Loved zooming in on the mission 2 cafe signpost that said 'Devil May Cafe'

6/10

where's muh dualshock 4 prompts mod user

I know a mod like this exists for RE2, it shouldn't be too difficult to make one for DMC5 right?

Attached: tumblr_pizwc0evuk1te341b_540.png (540x510, 289K)

go ask tumblr

The story left me with a "huh" instead of an "oh my god" but aside from that, it's everything that the next step in DMC's evolution should be, so I say he did truly great.

Speaking of which, I have to ask this uncomfortable question;
Is it really a devil may cry story(tm) if nobody cried? I know Nico was being a bitch about it in the end, and Nero wasn't really feeling it, and we got the "Devil May Cry, FUCK" which was great, but I still felt like it was mission

Attached: 1531515943088.jpg (915x915, 222K)

So is there any version where this is uncensored and/or is there any other way to see her ass

Attached: lady ass.png (580x330, 308K)

The forward move doesn't expend orbs, but makes enemies drop them with every hit.

Attached: urizen dante.png (1920x1080, 3.09M)

Yes, just throw the hat on enemies and beat them up to get a return of orbs. After you've gotten that down you can test out the rest of its moveset and experiment more.

Exceeded

why are these orbs even a thing?
who the fuck uses them?

Attached: mNBLDLY.png (575x335, 188K)

Is anyone else having trouble with the camera? It feels so odd in that rotating horizontally is quick and responsive, but looking up is slow as fuck. Doesn't make sense and feels clunky. The only real purpose to ever looking up is to check for secret areas and whatnot, but it feels so slow in comparison to looking left and right. Is there a workaround for this?

I think the style ranking bonuses are too lenient. I think you should get deducted for getting hit. The mobility in this game is already insane to allow it.

So do you all agree that it wasn’t a MGSV or FFXV? Or are there some fags who disagree?

Your mom

Nero is so much fun now. I love Bringer Knuckle plus Exceed shenanigans.

Still wish his DT had the hood instead of the long hair though.

Attached: nero combo.webm (640x360, 2.27M)

PC, you fucking retard.

When will you understand that 1 is a masterpiece of design? Every camera angle looks like a painting, the music, the textures, the enemies, Dante's design and sound design, lighting.

Attached: 20180624155540_1.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

are you implying she's dead user???

any keyboard and mouse deviants got recommendation for binds layout

the default ones, that's what I use

>rate everyone stylish because I am a cool guy
>noone rates me

I wish 70% of the game didn't take place in that bloody tower

I was secretly hoping for that too.

Does Urizen 3 have a extra moves in SoS? It would be sick if he got some kind of phantom sword to emulate Vergil.

how do you do that sheev spin in the end?

>Is there a workaround for this?
Have you tried adjusting the camera speed in the options?

Attached: spider-man.png (357x372, 180K)

There will never be a consensus on these things, especially on Yea Forums where people who are inclined to not like it can be as vocal about it as they like. Some people also bait for (you)s
Most people love it and think it lived up to the hype, so it's a success in my books

So did Vergil himself willingly and knowingly kill a city worth of people just to fight Dante again or... I'm not really sure what his MOTIVATION was because that seems really excessive and everyone just kinda forgets it, Dante wants to kill him to end their sibling rivalry and Nero wants to kill him for ripping his arm off before wanting to then save him for being his father, which is really no excuse for who's presumably a mass murderer

I've just learned you can bypass those scissor bastards guard by using Ragtime.

>Urizen is just Beowulf on steroid.
Meh.

Please more gameplay webms they make my dick hard

the way the style calculation works, it would be nearly impossible to get an S rank without the free 1.2x bonus. You simply don't spend enough time in the higher ranks.

The optimal way to get ranks is to get to a high rank, then do as little damage as possible while staying in that rank. It's a retarded system and punishes you for killing things with high damaging moves, even if you're getting high ranks.

i'm implying she's a pleb

Reminder that dante shot up a church.

Tomboy

tomboy

weird
japanese games are almost always better on playstation
i heard the pc version was bad for some reason

>Switched around Gun to L1 and Break away to square, Breakers on R2 and Bringer on circle
I'm breaking so many fucking arms, FUCKING CHARGE SHOT AGAIN WITH THIS SHIT

Wondering if they just have their own little adventure or if the mission is in regard to getting Dante back

>it would be nearly impossible to get an S rank without the free 1.2x bonu
just dont get hit
free x2.0

Attached: unknown.png (1233x631, 717K)

I could have sworn V cried in one mission
It might have been when he was revealing his past to either Trish or Nero

Tomboy attack. I think it was lock on + forward + Red Queen

5 really does look like shit stylistically compared to 1

You guys are not ignoring Royal Guard, are you?

Attached: Playing catch with older brother.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

Put breakaway on the dpad

Does restarting from checkpoint count as a continue?

>needs a mod for proper button layouts
the state of pc fats

these are not crazy times dante!

>tfw can't make Exceed work
I can only do it on the UNGA combo since the bashes are evenly spaced/timed

Attached: 1254005493031.jpg (800x600, 59K)

yes, it takes your multi from 1.2 to 1

I'm at the level after the angelo knight fight and I'm tire of nero and super tired of Kylo Ren
when's dante?

I spent 90% of the Vergil fight doing releases on him
Even did a release on his flying phase and knocked him right out of it

1.2 if you don't get hit. That's a fair bonus than 1.2 for no continues. It gates S rank behind and is a true test of skill.

what kind of retard uses a kbm for a hack and slash

When it comes to the PS4, Xbone and PC version, they're exactly the same and share the same bugs. The difference is that on PC you can increase resolution above 1080p and disabled FXAA.
The PS3 version was more broken.

>Still wish his DT had the hood instead of the long hair though.
Maybe it has?
Now that you mentioned it, i gotta try DT'ing after pulling off that taunt where he puts his hoodie on. That sounds just like an easter egg they would go for.

> I love Bringer Knuckle plus Exceed shenanigans.

i beat the game last night and i damn near had a panic attack when i saw the bringer knuckle description. is it even physically possible to consistently time 2 slightly different exceed presses on every attack? i thought i was good at nero but i don't think i can handle that

Attached: 1552185907851.webm (1366x768, 2.26M)

The story is fucking retarded and had no careful planning.

Attached: vergil suffering.jpg (3840x2160, 781K)

im still not even past 10 and im fucking cumming so hard
balrog is the best weapon in all of videogames
yes

Does anyone else keep getting their controller stuck on rumble, it's happened to me like 5 times while playing this shit

PC

FUCK YOU DAD

Attached: 601150_20190310040205_1.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

Totally, writing's a little weak but the gameplay more than makes up for it.

SS rank is supposed to be for no damage, gating S rank behind no damage is literally a huge nerf compared to previous games that doesn't make sense.

The live action cutscenes get me every time

I think it was a desperate move to not have his body crumble into dust, and also a final attempt for POWER.
Otherwise, it would be silly that he tried to raise the Temen-ni-gru instead of just doing this in the first place.

>DMC3 - Dante cried
>DMC4 - Nero cried
>DMC5 - V(ergil) cried
It's like poetry, it RRRhymes.

3 more missions.

>japanese games are almost always better on playstation
lmao

>is it even physically possible to consistently time 2 slightly different exceed presses on every attack?
Put bringer on L1, then just run your finger from L1 to L2.

what's your favorite thing to do in DMC 5? (order it by character)

Nero - Going UNGA with Tomboy
Dante - TRICK SWORD TRICK SWORD
V - Birb lightning bolt spam

Sometimes the RE Engine is worth it

Attached: average dante player.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

>nero facial expressions
>eva, trish and nico are the same actress
>urizien on the chair
>that dude on a ladder flapping his wings

>When you see the corpse of the girl you had a crush on

Which attacks would give the biggest DPS for each character?
For Nero spamming overture? Dante - double Kalina Ann?

Was Sin Devil Trigger a mistake?

Nero has the face of a school shooter.

Attached: The face of a school shooter.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

Streamers

It met my expectations in that it was just meh, it did not met the expectations that everyone else had for it, no way in hell.

I said the game had generic and dull art design from the begining and the final product is exactly that, OST might just be the worst in the series, even worse than 4, nothing is memorable but bull mai debil drigger :D:D. Enemies are super brain dead and most boss fights are disappointing, especially the final one, which tries to Ape Vergil 3 and fails miserably, it has none of the energy. Story is weak, retreading the same themes as before but no way as good as 3, i even feel that some VAs completely phoned it in like Vergil, Vergil is just a complete wet fart in this game. V is awful as a character and design and he's just boring to play unless you like mashing and looking at fireworks.

If this sounds very negative to you, i don't think it's a bad game but it's a resounding meh in my opinion.

Attached: 1551701481924.jpg (703x742, 61K)

>balrog is the best weapon in all of videogames
hell yeah

IGNITE THE FLAME!
NOW!

highest DPS for dante without a date is Faust held down in machinegun mode.

Oh damn, that is right. I was just too busy trying to process the reveal.

Chaining combos between whichever bike and sword I have equipped while in midair. Sometimes I spice it up with gunslinger Ebony & Ivory. Lots of fun and really stylish

>Nightmare is a guy in a hoodie in front of a greenscreen

>So did Vergil himself willingly and knowingly kill a city worth of people just to fight Dante
No, he sudoku'd to get rid out of Mundus AIDS and morality that held him back. He instantly knew he fucked up when he realized that he was stuck in an AIDS infested cripple, while his POWER Autism got a body of it's own started doing POWER shenanigans.

From a gameplay point of view, it is a bit. You can just ignore mechanics and ungabunga fatdick damage.

Try swapping Exceed to a face button. I have slash on square and Exceed on tri and manage to get it consistently. Being able to tap your thumb back and forth with a solid rhythm makes a huge difference.

It's just DMC2 Maijin Form

CRINGE

keybinds?

I think Dante's hold R2 attack in SDT is the most damaging single attack in the game. Killed an empusa queen at full health on SoS.

Why would it be a mistake if it just adds?

So was there ever an explanation for why dante didnt use rebellion in dmc1?

Obviously the sword wasnt created until dmc2/3 but I wonder if they came up with legitimate story reason for it.

Attached: 1497052536466.png (671x519, 146K)

Vergil just wanted to heal himself and beat Dante. It was an accident caused by him trying to save himself, his demon side went genocide berserk while his human side V regretted everything.

Looks like Joseph's jacket

Attached: 1355499532326.jpg (1440x810, 113K)

>Five has very complex gameplay but fixed most of the autistic weird things about 5.

you obviously meant 4 and its fucking me up so hard

In DMC3 (and 5 even more so) the whole depth came from a huge list of powerful moves that all flow together perfectly and chaining them was the goal

in 4 the "depth" came from trying to tape your bad kit together with extremely out of the left field tech and weird bullshit like cancelling absolutely everything with royalguard. Now Dante is more like a DMC3 style/weapon switcher character with probably the strongest kit he has ever had and its so fucking hard to adjust back

>though none as good as 3's vergils
only the second and third are particularly good

>Real Impacting a Fury right as it teleports to you

Attached: 1544004925111.jpg (885x970, 114K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JrD8cLVHgWc&t=100s

This song is fucking amazing.

Attached: 1550085896820.jpg (1080x1089, 176K)

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: unknown.png (198x276, 76K)

I miss him

Attached: 1552147425551.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

because Force Edge existed, and supposedly Force Edge is more powerful, also because it reminded him of Vergil & Sparda

He just feel like using Force Edge, the sword his father actually uses, more on the day he went to Mallet Island.

Dante knew Mundus was coming back and thought it was best to take his father's sword (Force Edge).

they are

>Literally slaughtered an entire city of innocent people to have a salty runback rematch against his brother

Is he still based, despite that?

Attached: 1551744195509.jpg (960x540, 171K)

>v killing that parasite demon
>vin_diesel_and_the_rock.gif

So you’re not goin to playthrouggh again..? The way it’s meant to be played . You retard

Force Edge was his father's sword. He wanted to end his father's work with an ancestral blade, to bookend the whole ordeal.

I can't believe they brought face roll Majin form back from DMC2. It's pretty hilarious and definitely a mistake in it's current form

Attached: Shrug 2.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

I don't. I miss his summons though.

Devil Trigger's Silver Bullet remix is great too

Alright fair, I guess I assumed Urizen was just Vergil and V was like his own guy, but looking at them as halves makes it a bit more palpable

LEON DANTE WHEN
PVP MOD WHEN
SHADOW AND GRIFFON AND CAVALLIERE AS NORMAL WEAKENED ENEMIES WHEN

That just makes him more based to be honest
His autism is bordering on fucking kaiba tier

I'm playing on PC

Attached: butt.png (840x961, 1.3M)

Nico is lesbian
>in novel she has crush on Kyrie, wants to hug her but is too ashamed
>comments about Lady's body
>never interested in any man besides Dante, but she admired him long before she saw him just cause of all the stories

it was an accident and he regrets it deeply.

It feels weird having an end boss in a DMC game where there is no death and everyone just kinda comes to a mutual agreement in then end.

>that drum intro

Attached: 1541961304135.gif (233x202, 810K)

>>DMC5 - V(ergil) cried
when

COOP BLOODY PALACE WHEN
A MISSION WITH ALL 3 CHARACTERS FIGHTING ALONGSIDE EACHOTHER WHEN
PLAYABLE VERGIL WHEN
PLAYABLE TRISH WHEN
PLAYABLE LADY WHEN

>mission 7
>play as v
>spawn nightmare
>play violin during all last fight
>faggot nero player doesnt respond at all

fuck you too buddy

Attached: twig boy.jpg (275x525, 40K)

Why can't you faggots discuss these games like a normal person? You only have 2 modes, dick sucking and butt blasted.

>Yeah...sorry

as a newfriend to the series, how long does it take to git gud
i only used my gun to defeat my first boss. 'dodging' feels weird.

LMAO

It didn't feel revelant if she was.

This is written by someone who didn't play but tried to merge other people complains

Yeah V is literally part of Vergil. He considers Eva his own mothers and remembers everything about Vergil's past. When he says "I just wanted to be loved and be protected" he's talking about how Vergil became autistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=JBA7Jtsl-58
youtube.com/watch?v=FE5kfUE1huw

>Playable Trish and Lady
Not sure why you'd want to play as Lady again but the ending kinda hints at possible DLC or something. Or it could be nothing idk

I can't believe Crew Cut is fucking dead.

Attached: Draw me like one of your French girls.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

No guts, no glory.

Forgive me, I just woke up and am battling the flu which has been a blast. Yes, I have tried adjusting the up/down camera speed and it doesn't seem to do shit. I guess there's a bit of a difference, but it still feels janky as hell... like the game doesn't want you to look up or down.

Attached: 1551307749757.png (462x455, 370K)

>how long does it take to git gud
About a full playthrough of any game.

Attached: 1552202997018.jpg (300x621, 27K)

>A MISSION WITH ALL 3 CHARACTERS FIGHTING ALONGSIDE EACHOTHER WHEN
Mission 13 says hi.

An hour and a half. This game on DH is pretty newfag friendly.

Huh, for me it wasn't censored. Maybe it's cause I'm in the EU?

>replay mission 7
>go UNGA with Tomboy
>switch to Gerbera and do the air super
>do the air guitar taunt while lasers kill all the angelos
>V player starts doing the clapping taunt
i fucking love based V players

It's nice to see Yea Forums liking things.

I'm not a DMCfag but I'm glad you guys got the game you wanted.

>I only used my gun to defeat my first boss
are you fucking DSP

it's shit

Where does it show said regret

Why isn't there a dedicated return summons to you button for V instead of them just randomly disengaging from combat to come to you or, alternatively, not coming to you when you're being sward because they are on the other side of the screen. Would make him so much better. Would also make the summons miss less.

>Urizen BTFOs Nero and Dante in a second, even with Dante's DT and Sparda that surpassed Mundus

How fucking tough is Urizen? He gave Dante more trouble than the former demon king, and Argosax, and fully-formed Vergil. Didn't discarding his human form make him as powerful as he thought it would? Seems like he was right all along.

Attached: Jackpot.jpg (598x413, 98K)

I'M GOING TO SAY THE J WORD

Attached: 1551961603745.jpg (640x640, 137K)

Yeah it was really subtle and almost hidden, only mentioned it cause I didn't see anyone else doing it

He lived though

Attached: 601150_20190310002143_1.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

In DMC4SE I always felt like Dante's damage was really low compared to the other characters but in this game I feel like the opposite is true, I can nuke a big enemy cluster with Dante in a flash while Nero and V take multiple times longer. Balrog and Cavaliere are beasts and Sin DT is fucking insanity.

Attached: cav.jpg (2688x1512, 279K)

It's fun.

post a pic? not to be a dick but i don't know if i believe it

I'm also in the EU. Is it something in the settings? It's not the lens flare setting at least

Dante has weirdly realistic teeth

Attached: 601150_20190308221756_1.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

Yes, keep coping with your strawmans instead of coming up with actual arguments.

Leon x Dante SFM when

Attached: 1525448985449.png (1197x864, 1.28M)

>he fucking tried to kill Cerberus with E&I
>it's pretty probable that he'll play DMC5
oh god, i want him to remember all his rage when he meets King Cerberus (if he can even make it past mission 10)

never used it much in 3, and 4, but i've been having a ton of fun with it here.
slapped the fuck out of that angelo fuck while having a blast.

Does anyone know the secret to Secret Mission 10? I've tried every approach that I can think of, like delaying bird flight, cane flicking, trying to fast run but can't get it.

V talks about how much he regrets all of Vergil's retarded shit the whole game. The whole reason he went to Dante is because he wanted to stop everything, even if it meant V (Vergil's) death. V even spent the prequel novel trying to save as many citizens as possible.

>i only used my gun to defeat my first boss
You have to take pleasure in doing diverse attacks and risky tactics

HAHAHAHA

i really did feel like it.
i really dont like the way dodging works, the way you have to input horizontal in relation to direction facing. otherwise you just jump and get hit by Goliath's big hands.

anyone else feel weird using Sin DT
i feel like it's too broken
i didnt use it against Vergil because I felt like it would ruin the fight

>tfw can't bring myself to hate him because he's an autistic and hilarious little shit
Fucking hell, these games know what having a sibling is like

Attached: tg8p2dxve7l21.jpg (960x960, 69K)

Jump.
Cane-teleport forward.
Bird.
That's all there is to it. Might still take a few tries.

Exactly. Doubt he'll get that far. King Cerberus honestly might've been my favorite boss in 5 though, I had a lot of fun with him and he felt the most like a good DMC3 boss

it's fucking broken now, i can sit by the Cavaliere fight and do nothing but well timed royal guards & royal releases, and still get an SSS rank, fucking hell

Make no mistake, DMCfags would have gotten the game "they wanted" with DMC5 regardless of how it turned out. Give it a few months.

You can teleport from midair, I didn't realize that either. So fly with Griffon as far as you can, then teleport to the orb.

Attached: 601150_20190308181636_1.png (1920x1080, 3.28M)

dodging sideways and back can bring them back

Yo what the fuck am I supposed to do when I have those swords flying around me at mission 19? This attack alone fucked up my entire health bar.

I was really anticipating V to be Mundus with all the foreshadowing that seemed to be going on (Griffon, Panther, starts crumbling when in the presence of Sparda).
Yeah it sounds dumb but I don't care, I would have liked it. It's not like the fragile lore of DMC really matters.

Attached: woods.png (284x358, 200K)

I don't know about MGSV but it's not a FFXV at all, i can affirm it.
The hype was tremendous among the fans, Itsuno said with confidence "it will surpass your expectations" so it's natural i think we started to expect a masterpiece of story telling. The hype grew unreal and well beyond reason. I don't think DMC 5 surpassed our expectations but it simply met our expectations.
The combat is solid, every character's gameplay is very solid, the plot is simplistic and more efficient than anything else. What more could a DMC ask for? It's how it's always been.

Attached: 1537899857720.gif (600x338, 2.04M)

You ought to use the charge it has to knock him out of his air charge.

>lady was here
Kek

>mfw finding out you can Max-Act the air taunt

Attached: HAIL TO A FATHER DIVINE.jpg (512x456, 31K)

what does the sticker on nico van says?
its in the lower right bumper on the back, below "i love japan"

something like "proud to be s..."??

>tfw repeating M13 over and over and over for like 3 hours now
Fucking CUHRAZY

>Didn't discarding his human form make him as powerful as he thought it would? Seems like he was right all along.
He was but the idea that Dante could also do it didn't cross his mind. Also he was pretty desperate

Ledge jump by using Shadow. Teleport. Glide with Griffon.

Just keep practicing I guess, I have no problem with it but hear that people who suck always complain about the dodging. Should've played 3 first, both from a story and gameplay standpoint. Trickster style gives you what's essentially a dodge button which would've helped you ease into the normal dodging

>"itsuno" graffiti
never noticed that

Lmao just hit "Attack" nigga lmao, just knock them out of the air, just dodge away.

its great in certain fights but not for everything. It's also nerfed from 3 because air guard doesn't get as many iframes from the jump.

"sapphist", obviously

Attached: what did capcom mean by this.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

V is a separate entity despite being part of him

Once he's vergil he's back to not giving a shit and FITE ME BROTHER

Attached: boom.png (1200x661, 539K)

How do you change between Balrogs blows and kicks?

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-09 01-56-43-37.jpg (3840x2160, 1.27M)

Those are just his clones, Solid Crew Cut, Liquid Crew Cut, and Solidus Crew Cut.

jump and spam sword
or royal guard it

"IT'S COOL"

swordmaster while using dante sword, use your basic summon sword attack repeatedly

What is this scene? I just finished the game tonight and i never saw either of them inside the van once

EX V should have been the default colour. The all black of regular V is kinda boring to look at imo.

Attached: EX V Phonecall 1.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Shoot them with the shotgun or Kalina Ann?

It's pretty sad that earth's IQ has dropped so low as to not see how fucking terrible the story is. This game doesn't deserve anything higher than a 6 purely because of that bullshit.

one of the main menu (not title screen) screens after you beat the game once

he REALLY should have said "you got that right" here
it would have made sense in response to Dante saying "time to finish this, once and for all"
Vergil just being silent made this feel slightly weird, might just be me

So the library notes that Dante was being healed by the Qlipoth during the month he spent unconscious. So Urizen was healing him back?

Delicious 4k

Oh fuck, it's real. Anyone have a video of it uncensored?

kek'd

Back and Attack

This and Psycho Siren made me instantly nut.

Attached: 1476826804755.jpg (818x827, 43K)

Thanks! I'm now closer but still landing about 1m off from the target. There has to be something I'm missing...

that guy is so fucking based, i like doing Balrog's blow mode slam whenever i go down a hole

Attached: nero.jpg (290x220, 12K)

Point at Nero’s emo DT and laugh!

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-10 13-15-56-31.jpg (3840x2160, 1.24M)

Main menu
my.mixtape.moe/gfygff.webm
my.mixtape.moe/lkhvve.webm

Attached: 15521541344220.png (1969x1969, 2.59M)

I think it took me longer to beat Vergil in mission 19 than it took me to beat Vergil 3 on Very Hard playing on turbo. What the fuck happened to me?

Attached: 1541017401317.jpg (1024x895, 67K)

How the fuck are you supposed to unlock the blue coat

Jackpot

I feel like I robbed myself of the cool experience that everyone is going on about with mission 13.
I chose Nero because the cutscene prior really showed that this was 'his moment', to get back at Dante for being called "dead weight".
I ended up getting my ass kicked and just trudging through the mission.

I ran around in circles until I got the shadow slidey thing under you and boosted off the edge as a first jump, but I don't know how much of a difference that makes.

>"Dont say it!"
>"Jackpot >:D"

CAPCOM BATTLE ROYALE WHEN
Also who would you main in DMC pvp
>pick Dante
>spam kalina laser on Vs who are trying to hide
>trickster into nero and revolver spin him
>do SM RG god hand fist fights with other dantes

He's based because of that.

Bs this is goty material you salty bitch

Turns out I'm a retard and just remembered it wrong.

Vergil has some weird attacks. This game also have a weird invisible meter that some attacks stun you.

Urizen was pretty much all of Vergils issues pact into another body while V got more of the positive traits.

Turns out Urizen also got the fetish for raising giant demon structures.

He and Kaiba would be BFFs.

Attached: 1508544771240.png (1292x674, 137K)

BIGGER
*WUB*
DICK
*BOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

There's a blunderfag for everything.

I thought that was just getting hit by summoned swords while Vergil is in dt does. I got hit by that more than I'd like to admit because I kept trying to royal guard them and I'd just fail all the time, I've gotten really bad.

i would main V

use Griffon to BTFO brainless Neros that try to UNGA their way through

Spam Shadow to keep annoying trick sword Dantes away

and duel with Nightmare against other based V's

>Looking up Combo MAD videos
>more like Combo SAD
youtube.com/watch?v=8fZMV79TK0I
I can do this shit. and the way they awkwardly stumble around attacking under the enemy wiffing half the time while other times the enemies bouncing around being repelled by an invisible overly generous hitbox reminds me of neir automata combat.

Any one see actual Good clean combo videos that do shit that's actually impressive?

knowing Vergil 3 well actually fucked me up in places. some of his patterns are similar but slightly different and you'll eat shit if you play it like Vergil 3 like i tried to

You're fucking delusional. It wouldn't even be top 5 from last year.

For those playing on PC are you using the crack? From what I've read it seems easy as replacing the exe and it may not technically be a crack since they got it from capcom.

The game has dumb issues that could have been avoided
>no turbo
>no LDK
>fov too low
>later zones looks bland
>bad character design
>bad S rank calculation

There doesn't seem to be enough room to summon Shadow, even if I run at the back wall for ages, turning around de-summons it.
I'll give this a go.

Thanks!

what does that even mean

i don't like the green. i don't get why he got the gilver colors for his alt when that was retconned in the book.

Mundus the demon king
WUB
Demon
WUB
King
WUBBBBB

>Lock onto an enemy with V
>move forward
>Accidentally do a launcher instead of anything to get forward momentum because Shadow's moves are reliant on the player's movement instead of his own
>To use his midair moves, V has to be in the air
>Cane teleport distance is completely arbitrary and blocked by tiny things in the terrain that you can step over

At least Griffon is fun to use and his chapters aren't hard, because MAN V is jank.

Attached: 1552191494629.jpg (930x558, 125K)

That it's not GOTY material.

Attached: 1552177946775.jpg (1821x1857, 186K)

>Completely shit SSS-ranks with Nero and V
>Dante part starts
>Break S now and then but definitely working harder for everything
>Brain just flatlines sometimes and I have no idea what I should be doing
Two games now, Dante.

Attached: 1523955390732.png (259x315, 103K)

Is Nico's dad the guy who got Shakespeare'd to death in 4?

Attached: faget.jpg (944x2955, 628K)

Either my game is glitched or there's a bug because I literally didn't fight with any other character until Vergil in the credits fight
I saw players in the distance a few times but that was it

I always tough this outfit would fit Vergil better, just make it blue like in that pic.

>the game is already 2 days old
>still no DMD Vergil fight
>still no no damage Hard Vergil fight
>only fags who play like they are playing DMC2 on Human or DH

but why say last year instead of this year

Urizen is V tier in power senpai - a useless, crippled and incomplete being.
He was so strong because he sat on his throne covered in vines while the tree pumped all that delicious POWER in his ass.
Also Sparda is still King, i gues the power levels got retconed. 5's lore claims that Sparda separated his power evenly into three swords, Force Edge, Yamato and Sparda - endgame Dante and Vergil are equal to about 2/3 of Sparda each. Dante fused with Rebellion and Sparda, while Vergil has Yamato and the fruit's power.

>>To use his midair moves, V has to be in the air
that's completely wrong though

i unlocked it in Hell & Hell but you can probably get it in Hell or Heaven

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-10 13-26-16-05.jpg (3840x2160, 892K)

It wasn't probably because it would spell out that he is VERGIL since start without allowing any dumb theory to "b-b-but" about it!

Attached: 14439589485.jpg (540x360, 21K)

The key with shadow is starting to taunt/read a book first, suddenly he feels smooth/easy to use, and you're gaining free meter/style on the side

No. It's pretty good. Gameplay is good and story is handled well until that final moment where it felt really weak.

I was expecting that too. Would've been much better than just "Vergil's humanity".

Yes, Agnus

Yes.

>"Human, I wasn't expecting any survivors"
>"You're a big guy"
What did they mean by this?

how do you unlock Heaven and Hell? beat DMD?

Botched nosejob you mean.

Are you actually holding the jump button when you use the bird or just pressing it once for a double jump?

Yeah

Jesus fuck you already beat Hell and hell?

>Dante doesn't want to bang this

Attached: 6bxzlvhbydq11.png (1280x720, 395K)

I'm the opposite, V/Dante are SSS machines and I fucking can't do it with nero

I think it's cuz my autism never wants me to break his arms

It would have worked, but then they should have given V a completely different personality.
And probably cook up a more interesting story with Demon King rivalry.

You are fucking delusional

so its Agnus Goldstein?
thats weak as fuck name

The game's only been out for a couple of days. Give it a few more weeks, user.

you have no idea what youre talking about

fuck off mouthbreather

Nah. Urizen made a point that Sparda was weaker and lost it's purpose after sealing Mundus.

>This is canon now
We did it, guys. Literally best option for that 1/4 demon baby.

Attached: dmca.jpg (500x282, 32K)

>Force Edge, Yamato and Sparda
You mean Rebellion, Yamato and Sparda, right? Because Force Edge IS Sparda.

Because this year has just begun and we don't know what games have come out.

Why is Vergil so autistic?

Oh he gave a shit, why do you think he heel-faced so fast?
He wasn't MOTIVATED to fight Dante at all, it was just something he felt has to happen if either is gonna move on. In fact i'm pretty sure he was suicidal and just wanted to go out with a bang.

Every time I think of that song I hear double nigger
I can't help it and it's hilarious

Attached: Double_Nigger.jpg (196x178, 12K)

Cheeky

Attached: 1529495032301.png (430x468, 196K)

Goldstein was the mother's last name

For you

Attached: 20190308115622_1.jpg (2560x1440, 470K)

then wait for the year to be over before you make any judgements about game of the year

Attached: 1446481762136.jpg (200x315, 10K)

>realize how autistic you are
>try to stop (you)rizen from being autistic
>get made fun of by everyone for being autistic
>even fuse with him in the hopes vergil will learn

>vergil still eats glue and fights his own son and brother
>die for nothing
v is suffering

Attached: ((v)).png (1542x1080, 713K)

agnus married Nell's daughter so his surname was probably something different.

The story is nothing but cringe and gameplay is dated as fuck.

Did you pirate the game or are you playing offline?

any tips for King Cerberus on SoS I feel like royalguarding isn't working so well against him

Does anyone run this game with 970? With what fps and graphic settings does it run?

I need all the 5-specific versions of this.

Attached: 1551596382120.jpg (600x600, 123K)

Surprised how playable the game is with keyboard & mouse. They certainly put a lot of effort to the PC port.

The power

She bi then

yes, pardon my autism.

But Dante defeated Mundus for good, while Sparda only had the power to seal him. Same with Argosax, which is canon. Plus The Savior is Sparda in all but name, and Dante could've busted that thing wide open, if he wasn't just as interested in giving Nero something to do. Dante surpassed his father a long time ago.

I assume you meant Rebellion, Yamato and Sparda

>What more could a DMC ask for?
I was hoping the campaign would actually be fleshed out this time. Instead it just kind of exists and the story is so tensionless that I'm not even sure why it exists.

I NEED WEBMS

WEBMS OF THE VIRGIL FIGHT, ESPECIALLY ROYAL GUARD

I haven't made any judgements about GOTY unlike you.

>Vergil deals the killing blow by driving his katana straight through your chest
>leans in towards your ear
>"Easy mode is now selectable."
>pulls out the yamato and pushes your body to the ground

Attached: 1528718355223.png (315x404, 161K)

>DANTE, WHERE ARE MY TENDIES, I WAS A GOOD BOY IN HELL

But its nico goldstein

some user beat urizen in the prologue so i went and did it too, now i'm just picking stuff of the list

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-10 13-29-01-09.jpg (3840x2160, 860K)

I don't think you're necessarily supposed to be attached to them but even if you want to keep your breakers: exceed, jump cancels, and air taunts with decent base combo variety should do the trick.

Attached: breakers.webm (480x270, 2.31M)

But he would lose his powers if he did that

There is always that one guy

She's str8 for Dante

Attached: 1552117112070.jpg (553x441, 27K)

I have this issue as well. I think its just due to the sheer volume of options Dante's got at his disposal; kind of hard to keep track of it all.

Honestly I played Dante best in 3. Being limited to two weapons at a time makes it easier to know what the fuck I'm doing.

>But Dante defeated Mundus for good
Nah, he's actually gaining power in hell according to the novel.

Even if you're offline, you should still see other players. It'll just say "Starring: THE DMC crew" instead

In fact he rather went chasing after Urizen and then went with Vergil into hell to avoid her 18th birthday.

DMC5 freaks me out. Trish looks exactly like my mother at her late 30's but and I look Vergil. I just need to dye my hair and apply some gel
WTF happened to the character design?

Wait is he playable?

Attached: 1550478170369.jpg (631x631, 58K)

>But Dante defeated Mundus for good, while Sparda only had the power to seal him
No. Mundus shouts at Dante that he'll be back. Both Sparda and Dante could only beat him back

eat shit butthurt faggot. what's the matter do you think your good because you can do shit like this? everyone can.

Didn't she pretend to be grossed out by Nero flirting only to jizz herself at the idea of it?

Nope.

People keep saying this but that isn't stated anywhere in the novel. Where is this misinfo coming from?

>DT instantly refilled

Attached: 1552123982008.jpg (741x741, 339K)

>But Dante defeated Mundus for good
Nah, he just sends him back to hell and weakens him. Even in DMC1 Mundus says he'll be back and Dante tells him to "say hi to my son".

>Dante surpassed his father a long time ago.
Highly doubtful considering that Dante's "super" forms always have to do with Sparda or Sparda's DT.

Cant say for mouse but I use same kb keys as 3 and 4

I just beat the game on DH today, wtf are you.

Nope. dmc 5 - shit. I want kill myself. I've been waiting for this game for 11 years.

Attached: 15521455443590.png (500x533, 531K)

Probably just to set his costume like with the other non-playables.

I doubt it. It's probably a skin like Lady and Trish alternate.

>Brain goes to shit using the Dante sword
Im just so used to Rebellion at this point

Attached: 1464903211650.jpg (297x545, 38K)

>DMC6
>there's two campaigns
>Nero &
>Dante & Vergil
>Nero & other protagonist repel the demon invasion to earth
>Dante & Vergil work together to kill Mundus for good
>the final battle is a free for all between all the characters

he just gets an NPC ex costume like nico/trish/lady

Madlad

She was freaking out about almost sending the van off a damn cliff

Just calling it like it is. You're delusional for thinking a game that wouldn't make top 5 last year will by GOTY this year.

I love the unintentional foreshadowing in pic related.

Attached: 653.jpg (578x870, 67K)

Pretty much, yeah.

If anything, she's bi.

Okay barry

t. nigger who didn't even play the game

phew, that would've been very rude otherwise

It exceeded just about every expectation of mine except for the Dante vs Vergil theme

It's a fact

whats the point of the black guy, he is in 3 cutscenes, and v is the client anyway, we never see money exchange in earlier games so its not even an issue

>I haven't made any judgements about GOTY unlike you.

Wait a minute Vergil is a playable character ?

Attached: 1384613010107.gif (400x229, 1.92M)

yeah, did you miss the part where agnus left both nico and her mom and fucked off to fortuna. And then she got adopted by her uncle who was also a goldstein. Of course she'd use their surname.

how's your subpar 60 fps experience? :)

>mfw setting Ultra Violet as the battle theme for V

Attached: v.jpg (92x74, 3K)

>no remix of Vergil Battle 2 from DMC3
That was the last piece of the puzzle, Itsuno.

>never actually get to see Kyrie

That seemed fucking weak to me, let the man unite with his wife he went through a lot

Attached: 0001.jpg (577x428, 29K)

>watch some dmc4 pro play 5
>gets to v
>2 minutes in
>huur this character sucks
>he suuuuuuucks
>duuuuur I'm not even going to bother checking what moves he has or buying anything
>huuuur he sucks
>SUCKS
Why are these people so autistic?
Granted, he's pretty fucking good with Nero, but there's no need to be like that.

>If that user can do it... I should be able to do it too!

Based as fuck my nigga

Attached: Untitled.png (1773x709, 614K)

>even fuse with him in the hopes vergil will learn
That's actually incorrect. V fused with Urizen because he didn't want to die. Since start, he planed to merge with Urizen. Griffon at start said "You and I like to exist.", implying that both of them don't want to cease to exist and V gives creepiest smile after manipulating Nero to take him to Urizen. Even talks to Urizen before merging how he understands his desire for power, but they lost each other (connection to each other), but if they're connected back again... you catch the idea.
Sorry. V might be Vergil's honorable side with emotions and shit, but it's ultimately Vergil. V wasn't a saint. He even attacked random humans in alleys, beat them until they bled, just to steal their cash.

Livestream it. Pussies are always the people who say this.

I mean youre literally too stupid to even understand whats happening on screen in that video, youre actually retarded if you think people are "whiffing" attacks in combo videos because they are bad

No, you can unlock EX Colors for cutscene characters.

I haven't. I am judging you.

I saw someone get 200k orbs after finishing the main game. What's the requirement for that?? anyone knows?

Could probably turn into him if you memory edit in some program i forgot which one

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-10 13-35-55-21.jpg (3840x2160, 2.77M)

I actually thought V was fun as fuck, even if they played it safe with him and made his levels mad easy

I'd love a spin-off game with that kind of gameplay expanded upon

Attached: 946 (2).jpg (595x775, 109K)

Why would I want a weapon that has super armor on every move in a DMC game? Serious question.

>censored
>40fps
>no mods
sad

>I am judging you
I didn't make the game, I ain't Itsuno
or am i?

Still no. Nothing I've played implied that it's fact.

fuuuuuck
I did think his black coat look wrong.

Attached: 1388292184769.png (640x480, 447K)

Considering she does shit like this throughout the entire game, I don't buy it.

Attached: 601150_20190308183809_1.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

you mean chasertech? I mean I unironically had the same reaction to V although far less autistically judging and more open minded even though even my friend beside me said that the character looks boring as fuck

In family dinned dlc

V fucking sucks. There's no defending it.

>Kyrie isn't pregnant with Nero's weird 1/8th demon babies

Attached: 1521547470283.jpg (210x200, 7K)

>dinner
Fuck me

>Even V realizes that Vergil is autistic

Attached: cringe.png (586x60, 25K)

You will and it's called Dragon's Dogma 2. People are speculating V is a test/prototype for a new class.

>Even in DMC1 Mundus says he'll be back

Demons always say that shit. From "You can't beat me, I'm the king of the Fire Hell!" to "I'll be back and you can't stop me forever!" No demon ever just dies with dignity.

DMC6??????????

>5'11" vs 6'0"

Attached: riot.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

>453953676
Someone's upset he ain't getting angry replies and people found out you didn't play the game.

No way, you got your own

Attached: 1492870761888.png (592x771, 652K)

Did the William Blake quotes had any meaning? I know that the one in the beginning with the fruit was a foreshadowing, and the one in the end from V was an allegory for their fusion, but anything he says inbetween?

>the absolute anal ass beating nero delivers to vergil

So is he the strongest now?

Attached: 1522958734438.png (1920x1080, 3.42M)

>Dante and Vergil are now just spending an indefinite amount of time doing literally nothing but fighting each other and destroying any demons insane enough to attack them

Is it even possible for something to pose a threat now? Mundas would get raped if he tried to attack them

how long until a (gimped) playable vergil is modded in

Gotta save something for 5SE, user.

yes

>a game that wouldn't make top 5 last year
Haha what? What came out last year? GoW, Spiderman, RDR2 and MHW? You have to be really braindead to think any of these are better than DMC5 other than maybe RDR2.

Wait so is Griffon supposed to be the same Griffon from DMC1? He doesn't seem very similar and has no grudge against Dante.

V is fine. He's actually too strong on DH. He's fun to play in DMD. DMC4 "pros" are just retarded since they can't handle anything without good air mobility.

That would fucking suck. V plays like shit whereas DD controls very well. Would be a straight downgrade.

>Nero makes love to Kyrie while playing the Silver Bullet Remix
>nuts every time "BANG" is mentioned

>Also did anyone feel the final two boss fights were too easy?

The last fight was. But the one before that with Dante v Vergil fucked me up so much.
Literally couldn't do damage for 30 minutes.

guess doing human was worth for something

Attached: 20190310133809_1.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

Pressing and holding so I can float.

can you somehow charge neros sword without attacking first?

Vergil just had a whole ass fight with Dante its the same as Jester clowning on them in 3

Chasertech has non-meme autism. I don't know what else to say about it, have you ever read his descriptions or his replies to comments? Textbook shit

Shes cute

>the Sparda twins literally turned into doomguy, except without excesive anger & hate towards demons

thank you based itsuno

Not necessarily.

Dante and Virgil were weak from fighting each other when Nero shows up. If anything he's probably a bit below their level when using DT, and a good bit below them when in normal form.

Yeah, you can rev it

Me too, son

so its really playing through easy difficulty to unlock it? ive been repeating v's missions to get that costume

is it acceptable to get hit in dmc5 i keep on trying to go for no damage because thats how i played in mgr and bayonetta

Anyone got a guide to Cavalier? I love it but can't wrap my head around using it
When he says "The cut worm forgives the plow" to Nidhogg that has some obvious meaning, that Nidhogg shouldn't resent V for killing him

I instantly loved V he had a surprisingly sadistic demeanor.

Well, there is a chance we're getting proper Vergil along with Bloody Palace.

Attached: 1552219128681.png (1697x752, 230K)

He's Vergil's twisted memory of them.

Fucking Dante, having superspeed but too slow to stop something important from happening, right in front of him. Twice in a row.

Wait a minute, where is quicksilver and doppelganger?

Yes. Don't let boomerfags tell you otherwise.

Attached: chadro.jpg (900x900, 82K)

Smash, Fortnite :^)

Not better than any of these, will sell way worse than all of them.

Huh, some anons claimed they only got the EX costume when they finished SoS. I guess nobody really knows the exact requirement on how to unlock this.

Nope

any reason to believe this is real?

no shit, he "played" the first 4 floors of bloody palace in dmc4 for 10 years

and also a furry

No its not. You have to beat either mission 19 or 20 or maybe both without using continues. I did it last night on DH accidentally because i just wanted to enjoy fighting Vergil again.

Co-op?

I'm 99% sure the requirement is killing more demons than Vergil in Dante's credits scene

I watched the History of DMC video and realised the only reason they changed the order to 3124 was so they wouldn't have to end that with 2.

Attached: Deniro.gif (330x186, 638K)

>buster ladydemon
>nero revs up the sword
>press the rev up button
>more damage

nice, just like echidna in dmc4

>Doppleganger
Virgil has it now.
>Quicksilver
Bayo stole it.

did anyone give this a try? are there any problems in the game like crashes?

>Even did a release on his flying phase and knocked him right out of it
Bro I screamed "GET FUCKED" when I pulled that off because it was do or die there health wise.

Also getting the DT grab with nero afterwards.

What a good game.

Attached: Surf sharl.gif (456x342, 999K)

V is fun though

DMC5 should've been ranked with that in mind desu.

He's from the anime
At least you can buy Vergil 2, but it's a fucking crime they didn't include Vergil 1 in that pack

>Finally managed to buster Vergil out of his airplane mode
>Nero just fucking grabs him by the neck, flips him over and DDT's him facefirst into the ground
>Vergil is straight up knocked out for a few seconds while Nero just squats in front of him waiting for him to wake up
This game is the best action game I've played in years.

>OST might just be the worst in the series, even worse than 4
Well, I agree.

No idea, another user posted this in a different thread, alluding to 4-player co-op. Sure hope it is real.

I didn't get a single no damage run in my entire playthrough, so yeah you're fine.

trying to look cool but failing miserably is bad dickhead. this is not impressive movement tech it's simply charging at nothing with extremely basic moves and they are wiffing under the enemy watch the whole video dipshit.

So, is the real power that allows Sparda and his sons to be such bigdick players just regeneration and general damage resistance.
The twins at least frequently get into fights with foes that can at least put up a decent fight in return, proving that it isn't just strength alone. Basic enemies like those speedlizards are faster than they are, so it isn't speed.

Attached: 1536183768701.jpg (1476x1196, 284K)

Do you mean "hidden" meanings like the instances you pointed out? If that's the case, not really, the quotes are just the way V talks shit and responds to other characters.

>she

I think maybe like V himself they are just a 'part' of their ownself? also have you beat the game? Some dialogue seems that he still hold grudges against him.

>get playable Vergil
>has quicksilver and doppleganger style
what other two new styles should he have Yea Forums

Attached: 1550886670477.png (344x366, 104K)

>never played DMC4SE, only normal edition
>watched vergil cutscenes now
>the sides are gone and dead
These levels of autism shouldn't be possible

Attached: 1552209738550.png (192x154, 20K)

Listen here you filthy zoomer...

Attached: Nero BTFO.webm (1280x720, 1016K)

>You can buster Vergil out of his flight bullshit
Oh fuck.

how the fuck do i even do vergil on SOS

I WANNA GET TO DMD SO I CAN HAVE HARDER ENEMIES

Attached: 601150_20190309001640_1.png (1366x768, 1.17M)

It's the memories of Griffon given form. Memories get jumbled and mixed up to form someone's recollection of an event or a person, and every one of Nelo Angelo's memories of Griffon have Dante in them talking shit and smacking that bird around.

>DMC6 will have Dante and Vergil putting their differences aside and working together as bros to fight through the gauntlet of hell
Unironically the best part of DMC5 is the setup to the next potential game. Holy shit I need it now.

Attached: 1537718175199.jpg (480x467, 39K)

Worked fine to me after first 3 missions.

>Vergil DLC comes
>you can buster just like Nero
>Dante boss fight
>you literally grab him by the face and slam him 6 times into the ground finishing by impaling his face with Yamato

i need this

Same way you do everything as Dante.
Royal Guard.

>A good bit below them in normal form
Not with his boomer repellent angel wings

>trying to look cool but failing miserably
according to you
>this is not impressive movement tech
the game is a few days old
>and they are wiffing under the enemy
for positioning or to show off while the enemy is still in the air but they arent making an effort to keep them there, it has been a thing since DMC3

If you like carpel tunnel.

>4p co-op with quadruple the enemies
Make it happen.
Also am I the only one who thinks Bloody Palace will just be an infinite mission 13 layout where you go down.

OH NO NO NO NO THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR GAME NEROBROS

as nero

Attached: I WILL SHOW YOU YOUR WORST NIGHTMARES.png (817x691, 542K)

I actually enjoy playing as V. He takes getting use to and my main complaint is occasionally Griffon and Shadow are a bit unresponsive when I give them orders.

Got both full S human and DH, didn't lose to vergil in both fights at the end and I actually fucked up and Vergil got more kills than me so I can bust this
So is likely not losing to vergil or full S two difficulties

you already had a quarter of DMC4 so fuck off

Buster.

Do you even know what carpat tunnel is ?

So what is Dante's relationship with Nero, Lady and Trish? I would have figured the work together since Nero drivers around with the DMC-van but then there is a scene that shows Nico and Dante have never met before.

what is this supposed to mean?

How do you do that wrestling slam at the end??

>4p co-op
>LDK spawn rate
Imagine

Not gonna say you're shit or anything but it surprises me people are having trouble with him. I won on my first try. Vergil 3 in DMC3 on the other hand took a good six or seven tries back when I first played it probably, I remember the first time I beat him I had to use a vital star. I fucking clowned on DMC5 Vergil like he was nothing for both fights, it wasn't horribly stylish but I had no difficulty with him

Attached: 1552172286455.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

I wish there was a way to consistently play with people in mission 13 half the time I never see them and I've still yet to encounter both other people at once

We already know that Bloody Palace is gonna be the portal stuff from previous games.

Attached: 5f782cf8eee765f8e344a44b9338e83c.jpg (416x234, 34K)

actual advice, just time your busters right when he starts flying, also try to use Punchline or Pasta Breaker to get some damage in

DO NOT USE TOMBOY UNLESS YOU WANT CERTAIN DEATH, UNGA BUNGA DOES NOT WORK AGAINST VERGIL

sin dt is so good man the missles just eat vergil

A Royal Guard-esque move that instead of a block, does a mirror-image dodge. You can do a full counter if you have enough charged up.

But on top of DMC3's Dark Slayer style, and also don't make it too easy to use like Trickster.

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-10 13-45-56-28.jpg (3840x2160, 1.81M)

mission 14’s boss battle music is banging, definitely my favourite.

youtu.be/g8A7NGqnq5w

>Mundus
Sparda not on kick Mundus's ass but also solo his entire fucking army

>Argosax
Sparda beat this guy when most of his power is sealed.

Also, DMCV outright state that Sparda split his power into his 3 devil arm aka Sparda, Rebellion, and Yamato so there is no way Dante or Vergil is stronger than Sparda.

DMC6 will be Trish and Lady taking on Mundus while Nero pulls and Uncle Dante and doesn't do shit because 'lol they can handle it'.

Attached: 601150_20190309214010_1.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

A combination of all-round high stats. They're faster than any demon that isn't built for speed, they're stronger than any demon that isn't built for physical might, they have more demon magic than any demon that isn't explicitly a mage. The physical resistance seems to have been nerfed a lot in 5, with Dante and Vergil taking a dive from single attacks from Urizen and generally getting hit less in cutscenes than, say, in 4. In fact, I'm up to mission 12 and I've yet to see Dante stabbed in the chest as is tradition yet.

Though with DT active, that's a different story. A Son of Sparda with DT is canonically stronger than anything short of a final boss like Urizen.

Remember that V's air taunt also gives him a bit of height

They're just nightmares. Traumas that Mundus left on Vergil. After splitting himself in two, these traumas transferred to V, his human side, because V was one with all emotions, memories and any sense of Vergil's identity that he had. Urizen was just Nelo Angelo that was obsessed with power and just power without any other memories or emotions to him.

A symptom of playing V

or you can royal guard it

>That final moment
you mean where Nero realizes he cares about his family as he always felt different
and his devil trigger activates not because he needs to defeat a big villain or some shit but because he wants his family to be there with him.
that's one of the best written and executed moment in the game.

>NERO SMAAASH
>vergils face when

Attached: NOW I'M MOTIVATED.png (974x737, 595K)

Dante and Nero are obviously close thanks to events of 4 and a side novel where Dante gives him the neon DMC sign.
Nero and Nico met only a few months before the events of 5. go see the prequel novel summary.
Nero only knows Lady and Trish as the women that hang around Dante.

>Nero
Just put the guy to rest and focus on Dante and Vergil, thank you.

FUCK lady looks good
I WANT PORN OF HER AAAAA

That scene screamed 'DLC" to me

Attached: BtJxyxbCUAAsGQP.jpg (600x337, 30K)

Would be cool if you could listen to the game music in the void.

Attached: 4bb6c9b04c23b25fba6ee7f1cc4a488e.jpg (1600x900, 189K)

him randomly reaching out his hand is weird tho

Not many boss demons were dicks besides Phantom and the dmc 4 bosses
>Griffon was loyal to his master
>A&R were pretty friendly until Dante revealed his intentions
>Cerberus gently asked Dante to leave
>Even as Nero angelo Vergin kept his honor

that scene screamed "BLACKED.COM" to me

If the pic you are showing is real I really hope there is an invite lobby not just matchmaking, also hopefully Vergil would be in the next update.

Presumably he let Nero open up his own little subdivision of Devil May Cry out in Fortuna, Nero knew Nico and got her on board figuring she could help. It probably explains it in that novel but I didn't read the summary and it hasn't been translated to my knowledge

Attached: smile.png (974x737, 631K)

So, how's Trish aware of Vergil's existence?

Weird. I beat Vergil but failed with Nero the first time I did the post-credits fights but didn't unlock it. When I did finally unlock it, it was after beating both fights.

You know you can rebind buttons, right?

>FUCK, IT STILL HAS DANTE'S SWEAT IN IT, FUCK FUCK FUCK, BROTHER I WILL CHOP YOUR ARM OFF TOO FOR THIS

>doing the GUTS AND HONOUR taunt to Vergil
bloody kino i tell you

Creepy as fuck

its almost like they both worked for mundus in dmc1

thank you user

>Not much V/Dante porn out there
Amazing!

NELO ANGELO!
And Mundus had boner for him, and made Trish listen to why he had boner for him.
There you have it in short summary.

He shouldn't have DT'd at the long bridge. It was pretty random.
He should've tried to interfere between Vergil and Dante in his normal form, but get bitchslapped away as dead weight. Only then he should've DT'd, yelling 'I'm not letting you die' to stop the sibling rivalry once and for all.

V and Dante are the only ones I consistently got SSS ranks with.
Barely ever got even an S rank with Nero.

Attached: 1437124135972.jpg (280x280, 13K)

I hope there's no DMC4 time limit. Not that it was a horrible problem but I like 3's bloody palace way more

To anyone having problems with Vergil as Dante, you only need one thing. DSD Roundtrip. It's his kryptonite, so long as you launch it during his attack animation, the buzzsaws will do enough stagger to put him in hit stun to wail on him.

Latest stream showed it'll have timer

Golly.

Attached: Sweet Surrender.png (470x237, 88K)

Well a clip we've seen of it shows that the timer is still in, but it might be a toggle like in DmCDE

>HUGE SURPRISE

>Trish/Lady mini-campaign DLC
This would genuinely exceed my expectations.

It's Agnus Dei

Did you forget Trish was made by Mundus and that Mundus had Vergil enslaved for a decade. Not to mention novel part in which he ends up telling Trish about Vergil in "fangirl" version aka dicksucking Vergil in his story about him.

Pretty much. Although the gameplay is best, the story and art design are lacking. Same can be said about music and level design. Also the only reason lady and trish are in the game is to show their ass for 3 seconds which is pathetic. V is the best character but autisticly needs to be retconed into being an old character which I'm not sure how to feel about. It's an 8 out of 10

Attached: bffA5AC9.jpg (3264x2448, 2.34M)

>"Kyrie will LOVE it, trust me"

>no vergil 2/3 remix
>still got this masterpiece
youtube.com/watch?v=B0xPR7CLtY8
i don't care, i'm satisfied

You can download HxD and load up the exe yourself, I've barely ever used it before so I don't know how to get the easier to read layout in his post but you can literally just search for "vergil" and you'll get results.

Attached: PlayerVergil.jpg (649x803, 230K)

Looked through the dev comments left in exec and other than Bloody Palace, there's really no other new DLC mentioned. Though Vergil is getting listed with other playable characters.

>playAction.joinSession
Sounds like some kind of a lobby/invite system.

Fujos are still trying to cope after V/Nero fiasco. Give them some time.

>NEW CHARACTER BAD
Dantefaggotry is a mental illness

Attached: 1552157479860.png (331x484, 237K)

Co-op Bloody Palace would be nice

Gonna have to one up you there buddy.
youtube.com/watch?v=kG8RcAA8Fyo

Nero is fucking bad though. Dude is literally NotDante.

>jerk SS off your arm
>blowing the entire load

>TFW Nico makes a dildo version of Sweet Release, and Kyrie lets you use it on her

Wait? Why is Mundus's version about Vergil gay?

>Post yfw the last boss in bloody palace is your co-op buddy

Attached: Smug.gif (128x128, 151K)

Give it a couple days.

This is why I like DMC3 better still. I absolutely loved 5, but 3 had better level design and aesthetics, a better story (although 5 is the only other one with a story that's decent) better bosses with a few exceptions, better music with Devil Trigger being the one exception, and as much as my dick loves this post Lady was actually a really good character in 3 unlike 4 and 5. Gameplay in 5 is unmatched, but the little things put 3 just a little above 5.