Can you learn Japanese with vidya?

Can you learn Japanese with vidya?

Attached: DFD55E92-2987-4817-958E-6E228414BDFE.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NiTsduRreug
itazuraneko.neocities.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.
It's not that hard after all.

You can learn the language, it's an easy one, but you won't intuitively learn the kanjis. Those, you'll have to learn like a monkey.

yes,play VNs.
i think there's a chart somewhere on /jp/ or /vg/ about VNs for japanese learner.

Can you learn sex by masturbating?

Post more Yotsuba

Attached: 7714891C-F283-4BC9-8BE8-8BB47E6EF9AE.jpg (350x320, 23K)

>音楽が良すぎる

Attached: F99D1BBE-5A98-4121-9DA8-2583497382E4.jpg (400x750, 71K)

You can learn to discern Kanji within 4 months and learn how to pronounce and remember most readings as you read more Japanese material (novels, vn's, videogames etc). It takes about a 1.5 year to really get most of it and by then you just improve more and more until you become fluent.

Technically yes.

>Can you learn Japanese
No.

Attached: 1544211161461.jpg (640x480, 16K)

It's more efficient than pure memorization, but you need to have the motivation.

people that can learn japanese will learn it regardless of the medium they choose to consume
dekinai brainlets (A COLOSSAL MAJORITY of you people) simply won't
t. I passed N1 in 2010 (*sipps Monster Ultra*)

Attached: 1501810069566.jpg (2616x2626, 479K)

no

Attached: 1464439096914.png (239x229, 54K)

Still have to play it.

Attached: learn Japanese.jpg (460x215, 132K)

Attached: 1532965728839.png (627x611, 423K)

Attached: 1545213490445.gif (373x434, 208K)

It's not Japanese in specific, but in general in all languages you get to the point where you NEED to actively consume and produce content in said language to learn something.
This is the point where I always give up, for Japanese I know Hiragana, Katakana, some Kanjis and all grammar rules, but my dictionary is still fucking shit.

Yes, I learn some japanese words from hentai games

>sugoi
>chinchin
>kaikan
>itai
>kimoochi
>motto
>iku
>yada
>zetsurin
>biniku

New chapter fucking when?

How to I learbn the Japanese language

Depends what kool aid you sip. Here's my kool aid. Give it some thought.
youtu.be/NiTsduRreug

You don't learn a language by outputting. That's the result of learning.

it took me years to encounter zeturin because I don't play H shit

1. Learn Hiragana and Katakana, nothing but memorization of symbols and sounds here.

2. Read a grammar guide, like Tae Kim's. If you use that in specific, don't read the "complete guide" because it's shit.
Remember to not take examples in grammar guides at face value, they are only there to show you what the grammar does.

3. Time to actually read some easy Japanese, try to memorize common kanjis and speech patterns. Yotsubato! manga is recommended for beginners.

4. Read more complex Japanese, maybe VNs or just more "adult" manga.

5. Read literally everything you can, maybe start talking in Japanese too

6. Keep doing this shit for years

7. Replace all the "read" with "listen" and all the "type" with "say" and repeat from step 3

You have learned Japanese!

Why are you doing all the boring stuff and not the fun stuff? Consuming and producing content is what makes languages fun in the first place.

Ironically I had fun until I got to that part.

>ですが
>が

I'm unfamiliar with this grammatical construct. Shouldn't it be か?

pls don't be too harsh I haven't been doing this very long and I'm trying hard

It's not a question.
I don't know enough to tell you exactly what it means, but I imagine something like starting or ending a sentence with "yet" in English - some kind of implications the sentence shouldn't be true.

>yotsuboring

It's a children manga. Adults read it just to learn language.

imagine being this boring

Attached: 1551421012805.jpg (720x1099, 66K)

I'm learning kanji just so I can play Dead of the Brain.

>dissing yotsuba
git out

Attached: yotsuba.png (500x501, 139K)

Faster

Attached: 1469246516460.gif (371x418, 320K)

You can't learn japanese.

Sounds like you gave up so early on that you never gave it a chance.

If it was romanized, those fucking moonrunes fuck everything up.

You could learn kana in 20 minutes, brainlet.

Let me be more accurate.
Memorizing hiragana and katakana was definitely reptitive and a bit boring, but easier than I thought.
Grammar rules and trying to understand examples were fun, finally felt like I was learning something beyond memorizing shit.
Kanjis are extremely boring to memorize by itself, but nobody just talks in nothing but kanjis, grammar constructs and names, thankfully.
All good so far, then I got to actually reading manga and shit in Japanese - that part takes me very long alone because I have to double check everything, this part is so annoying and unfun I can't stand it no matter how much I love the content I am reading, especially when I am aware there's an English localization.

is she asking for tea or is this tea?

And again, you gave up too early. Having to double check everything only lasts for the first week or two.

She's saying "but this is tea".

That doesn't help, because you need to juggle million things at once. With latin script, you can just look at the words and make connections, but with runes there's no connection and the words are jumbeled so you can't guess anything. It's a new alphabet and a new dictionary at the same time, with punch of different dialects and pronunciations thrown in.

I did that for a month, before I was too tired to keep going and just decided to read english shit instead.

>memorize hiragana completely by studiying on duolingo for a month
>take a week break
>forgot everything
Fuck that, I ain’t starting again fool

>learn in 20 mins
When I think of "learn" I think of able to retain that shit any day of the week. I don't think 20 mins is enough to remember that many hieroglyphics that you don't see in a daily basis.

itazuraneko.neocities.org/

You mean the 404 girl.

Attached: Dumb Yanda.png (1399x697, 747K)

が can be put on the end of a sentence to make it less direct. Here Yotsuba's trying to speak like a waitress or something