Can someone explain how Cyberpunk 2077 is supposed to be ANY different from Star Citizen?

Both are vaporware stuck in development hell with SC having a SLIGHTLY better shot at getting made just because it's backed by literally infinity money.

Attached: vape.jpg (951x1052, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2018-06-10-cd-projekt-red-unveils-cyberpunk-2077-at-e3-2018
forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/886697/the-sims-4-complete-list-of-content-released
youtu.be/2FcJykFmMc0
youtube.com/watch?v=hZeuG7jI9mE&feature=youtu.be&t=86
ncbr.gov.pl/fileadmin/gfx/ncbir/userfiles/_public/fundusze_europejskie/inteligentny_rozwoj/gameinn/lista_rankingowa_3_1.2_2016_poir__gameinn.pdf
cdprojekt.com/en/capital-group/eu-projects/12017-city-creation/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Centre_for_Research_and_Development_in_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It has a release date of this year?
It's budget wasn't blown on hooker and coke parties.

>blown on hooker and coke parties
I am going to need proofs.

What a random comparison to make. Star Citizen is being made by someone with an actual track record of good games and has many playable parts already out there for you to enjoy. How is it anything like GTAV: Blood Dragon?

literally no one gives a shit about memepunk.
its going to be generic AAA trash like every other game from those eastern eurocucks.

CDprojekt already made 3 games with similar mechanics.
They have tools, engine, skilled employees...

One was and still is crowdfunded and started development 8 years ago and we're only now (around 7 years later) seeing actual progress and gameplay even if very limited. It was set to release in 2014 but is constantly being pushed back.
The other wasn't crowdfunded, and supposedly started development in 2016 and is also being delayed. but since they used their own money (+$7M from the Polish government) to make the game it feels less scummy.

CDPR waited for too long, cyberpunk craze has been over for years.

one is funded by a publicly traded company and their money
the other is funded by cultists through kickstarter

>It has a release date of this year?
[citation needed]

cyberpunk started development in 2013, probably earlier.
and taking money from tax payers is arguably worse than taking money from retards.

Are you fucking retarded or is this shitty bait?

>cyberpunk craze has been over for years

What cyberpunk craze? Do you mean that brief period of 80s crap from a few years back? That wasn't cyberpunk craze.

According to them, it started pre production right after Blood & Wine
eurogamer.net/articles/2018-06-10-cd-projekt-red-unveils-cyberpunk-2077-at-e3-2018
And yeah it is scummy, but movies do it all the time too, but no one complains about that. I think it's better than abusing mentally ill people and naive ones.

>cyberpunk started development in 2013, probably earlier.

"Started development" is probably a generous way of saying "ten people conceptualizing what the game would be like while talking back and forth with Pondsmith on what to include considering he's also rebooting the setting for new edition of the game". People have latched onto that early pre-production too strongly for some reason.

they started developing a game 2 years before the release of a game that they put 100% of their assets into? how does that work exactly?

Yeah. Because it's money that makes games good.

I'm more varied by the fact their itemization and character building essentially got worse with each new game. They add MORE shit but cant balance it properly and you don't care about any equipment other than Witcher sets because they're the best so the rest is just vendor trash.

When you consider most good big budget games have a development cycle of between 4 and 6 years cyberpunk is right on track. Then when you consider that CD constant improvement in every game with wild hunt being the best game of 2015 I would say they're a reputable studio. On the other hand star citizen is like 5 years past launch date only has tech demos at best to show for it and has devs working on it saying the people in charge have no idea what they're doing and will never release the game I'm going to have to agree with the consensus the game is a scam.

>balance
>in a singleplayer game
You are autistic.

Money gets games made.

Not an argument

True, more accurate term would probably be viability. Playing a shitty build is the equivalent of a self-imposed challenge in a poorly balanced SP game.

You can actually play Star Citizen and receive big updates every 3 months

>the two games that will make the most waves in games excluding free to play advertised and marketed trash meme games
>vaporware

If you think cyberpunk 2077 will not be made, just stab yourself in your virgin dick dumb faggot.

yes
and its money and opportunity that guides modmaking historically
and its advertising bought with money that makes games sell

cdpr hasn't fleeced millions from retards in exchange for promises of digital ships and tech demos.

They sort of have. That's kind of the basis of how the share market works. CDPR is a publicly traded company. They bullshit the market to trick them into overvaluing their stock which is how the company raises capital.

>Can someone explain how Cyberpunk 2077 is supposed to be ANY different from Star Citizen?
Is this bait?

>Star Citizen
>massively online game
>has been funded mainly by players
>literally mountains of money from donations into development
>absolutely, absurdly expensive ships that people have unironically purchased
>will never release

and

>Cyberpunk 2077
>a single player experience with plans of adding some multiplayer on top of it after release
>has NOT been funded by players
>no stupid expensive shit in stores
>NO STORE. PERIOD.
>CDPR has already proven themselves with the Witcher series, so the players have some sort of expectation on the final product
>WILL release

>2077
Getting released.

>Star Citizen
Not getting released. Charges you literally thousands of dollars to have a ship in the game. Which isn't being released.

well for once they dont ask thousands of dollars for just a fucking jpeg

Cyberpunk 2077 does not make any money until they finish the game and sell it.
Star Citizen makes money by selling spaceship jpegs for thousands of dollars each.

>viability
Everything is viable. EVERYTHING! You just have to use it on the correct targets, That's why there is a special section of the game where you can learn more about the monsters you're fighting and how to kill them.

>>a single player experience with plans of adding some multiplayer on top of it after release
>>has NOT been funded by players
>>no stupid expensive shit in stores
>>NO STORE. PERIOD.
>>CDPR has already proven themselves with the Witcher series, so the players have some sort of expectation on the final product

>“Multiplayer is strategically important, playing online is strategically important, because we want to have a commercial leg for service type games, games which generate stable income, period to period, which are built. Of course, every game ends after a number of years, some service type games function even after 10 years, but outside our main source of income, meaning big names, it’s building a stable source of income. And in the future, we can imagine a lot of connections between big games and service type games – We have to acknowledge it, it is obvious.”
This is a quote from CDPR about how they plan to operate in the future starting with Cyberpunk 2077.

>copy paste stuff they said for Gwent
You are very cringe, kid.

I may be wrong but I don't think CDPR is public they're relatively small for a game studio I assumed they were funded by private investors but either way that's proof they have to release or else their stock will drop to zero or investors will pull out if faith in the company is lost

They weren't talking about Gwent specifically. They are talking about the business direction for their company in general and they specifically say they are going to leverage their "big names", i.e. Cyberpunk, for software as a service "in the future".

You and the other user have different definitions of 'viable', his is closer to 'optimal' while yours seems to be closer to 'doable'
Just because you can do something, doesn't mean it's optimal, and there are many armor sets that are far from optimal, even if they fulfil a specific niche.

People ITT will feel so silly when Cyberpunk comes out and SC is still not released.
I'll screencap some of the comments like; 453945919 for future keks.

>I may be wrong but I don't think CDPR is public

You are wrong. They are a publicly traded corporation. They are not small, they are a multinational multibillion dollar corporation. I know you ideologue types really want CDPR to be "a little guy" but they aren't. Not even close.

Cyberpunk is not coming out you unemployed Slav, keep dreaming.

>Both are vaporware
You don't know what vaporware means you cancerous little faggot.

well I didn't paid for it so it's fine

this is the most pathetic attempt yet.

You are right about them being public but they're still pretty small they have less than 1000 employees and worth less that a billion not tiny but still small when you consider activision just fired more people than they've employed and makes billions and billions in profit a year but that still reinforces my point if they lose investor confidence by not releasing games and making a profit the company will go bankrupt

CDPR has been valued at over $2 billion. I'm sorry, they are not a fucking small company. They are a major corporation that produces $100 million games. Fuck off with your "indie" shit.

>le plucky underdog xDxDxD
CDPR are the eastern european EE and witcher 3 was a generic AAA title with a big marketing budget

The definition of "Independent" doesn't hinge on raw dollar values fucktard.
>dur hur they make too much money to be independent!

Cope

eastern european EA*

>optimal
Tell me an RPG where all the gear is ''optimal'' i dare you. I've played everything from Wizardry, trough Might&Magic, trough Baldur's Gate, trough TES, trough TW, trough Divinity and etc.

All RPGs have lesser gear in them.

Every couple of months, through threads like this usually, I wind up being reminded Star Citizen still isn't out, and I'm once again amazed people still have faith in the product.
Hell, Not-Mother 4 will probably see the light of day before it.

The difference is:
>CdProject made 3 good games allready
>Doesnt have an IngameShop where i can spent 10k euros upwards for ships
>Is heavily Singleplayer focused
>Makes actual good downloadable content ( Blood & Wine etc )

Well a publicly traded company that answers to the board and shareholders, as CDPR is, is definitely not independent either, you retard. I only brought up the size because some fuckhead thinks CDPR is a small company and that makes them "indie-ish". They aren't small. They don't operate independently. They are not fucking "indie." End of story.

>DRM free
>free DLC
>expansions
>the game comes with a ton of extras
CDPR are nothing like EA you autistic shitposting piece of shit.

Attached: stuff.jpg (444x1352, 131K)

I don't know. It's not really any different from how I'm treated as a Sims consumer by EA. Lots of free content and superfluous bonus shit and have to pay for the real meaty DLC. Just like CDPR and The Witcher.

One is a crowdfunding scam that seems to suffer from more and more bloat every time they show it
The other is just a eurojank game that’s been in development far too long

>no proof no nothing
>just spewing shit
>inb4 i can't show you proof cus i'm on my phone

>a publicly traded company that answers to the board and shareholders, as CDPR is, is definitely not independent either
You want to play the semantics game because I can unravel the term "independent" into its basic components and prove with formal logic that it is impossible for a any business or corporation composed of multiple individuals selling a product to an audience to be independent. If you want to take this shit to its logical conclusion there is no such thing as indie games.

>prove with formal logic that it is impossible for a any business or corporation composed of multiple individuals selling a product to an audience to be independent
Do that. Prove it.
>inb4 he can't

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/886697/the-sims-4-complete-list-of-content-released

There you go. Enjoy reading through all the content EA has given away for free for Sims 4 and still is to this day years after release. When was the last time CDPR released free content for TW3?

>Star Citizen is being made by someone with an actual track record of good games

It's nice to see someone on Yea Forums with a sense of humor.

This is some very low level bait.

dont forget that to prove that he would also have to prove with logic that they dont want to make money to support his argument

Reminder that Star Citizen is more cyberpunk than Cyberpunk 2077.
youtu.be/2FcJykFmMc0

>Fromdrones are still seething
Can't wait for CP2077 to be released late this year and take all the goty awards.

Even a pokemon movie looks more cyberpunk than Cyberpunk2077.

Attached: 1551390888224.jpg (913x1353, 770K)

>all that garbage DLC
>no expansions
Get outta here shitface.

next year

Hey, fuck you. You are also a scumbag but for a whole bunch of other reasons. I hope both of you get cancer and die. Fucking shitposting subhumans.

This year close to xmas.

>i want cyberpunk to look like my pokemon movies
absolute state of Yea Forums

Attached: (you).jpg (1728x1779, 563K)

Imagine being so autistic that you need to make this comparison for any reason.

spring next year
screencap this

>Do that. Prove it.
I already did half the work in the post you're replying to fuckface. They are DEPENDENT on outside sources of income and a staff of contractors in order to operate. The very definition of a corporation is an entity made up of many constituent pieces. They are, by definition, not independent. Take your green text and shove it straight up your ass.

Except CDPR told that they were holding the project untill they finish all TW3 content, the development with the whole studio actually started in late 2016/early 2017

Attached: RKceLp9.png (351x329, 216K)

CDPR has been working on cyberpunk since 2014.

From a business standpoint it make more sense to put it out closer to xmas since they will be smack in the middle of the holidays when everyone has money prepared for gifts.

I want my cyberpunk to be atmospheric and stylized, not some gta modern day shit.

Attached: 1529354427083.jpg (2518x1234, 901K)

>SC having a SLIGHTLY better shot at getting made just because it's backed by literally infinity money.
Are you retarded? CDPR has shipped 3 games + 2 expansions. Cloud imperium have shipped 0 games.

>proof
>dude trust me

This is bait.
>The sims DLC
>few clothes and items, 10$

>TW3 DLC
>10-20 hrs of content for 10$

They restarted the project multiple times. Many devs who worked on the initial iteration of cyberpunk 2077 left the company.

You are so cringe. Get cancer and die. I mean it.

>citation needed

Not often does somebody admit defeat so easily on Yea Forums

Attached: 1529986844988.jpg (542x616, 55K)

They've stated they started development after Blood and Wine officially. If it's a lie then find proof.

looks like cdprdrones are the new biodrones

cringe

>that crop
He's not a unicorn, mate. Or do you not know what that crop is from?

Where is this polish gov meme money comes from? Gibs are from eu and they are normal thing not some exception, tons of other companies also got the money from this program, also such gibs are available for every eu cunt.

Attached: 1525033509034.png (1253x857, 153K)

Cyberpunk may or may not end being a turd but its not a pyramidal scheme scam like Star Citizen

>seamless multiplayer
So they took the money and not gonna deliver? What a bunch of frauds!

The difference is that Star Citizen is making more money in early access from all the donors than it could ever make if released, so it has no incentive to release.

Cyberbunk needs to release if it wants to make any money.

youtube.com/watch?v=hZeuG7jI9mE&feature=youtu.be&t=86

Attached: art1.jpg (2276x1080, 791K)

They have talked about multiplayer for Cyberpunk at one point.

>soul
>nu-dx, one of the worst examples of how to do cyberpunk

Attached: 1546109983299.jpg (598x415, 60K)

People forget that those are not gibs but investment for economic development of new companies.
In any EU country you can make a company that focuses around technology, ecology or research, get money from EU, and once the project is launched you pay the EU back with % of the profit
I hate when burgers keep shitting up the place with their uninformed opinions that fir their distorted worldview

Attached: 1550513240473.jpg (1440x810, 143K)

Cyberpunk is being funded by the devs themselves, Star Citizen is a scam to leech money from donators.
Are you dumb?

you have less competition if you release in spring
rockstart does this alot also the last two witcher games released in may

At least Star Citizen is delivering a game aligned with fan expectations, unlike this shitty gta5 clone with misleading title.

Attached: 1528738776651.jpg (1920x2160, 810K)

you are literally retarded if you cant see the difference

>Star Citizen is being made by someone with an actual track record of good games

Attached: tptasOn.jpg (736x1080, 75K)

Untrue, it started in 2016 after the last Witcher 3 DLC, they said this, even many times before 2016, that they do not have enough staff to work on both projects at the same time.

The last guy that wished cancer on others died of ass cancer himself, so watch your words CDPR dickrider.

>its another "I dont want punk in my cyberpunk" episode

Attached: 1505843676856.jpg (306x306, 20K)

That directly conflicts with this.

Attached: 1526751470401.jpg (2525x1309, 956K)

>Where is this polish gov meme money comes from?

CDPR got $7 million from National Centre for Research and Development in Poland. That's not an EU thing. It's a Polish government thing. This is not a secret.

>delivering a game

Are they now? lmao

I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand, but between 2013-2016 they had a few guys doing artwork for Cyberpunk, and writing the story.
The actual development of the game began in 2016.

>brief period

we are still in that "brief period" pal

>A few designers is now the same as the whole studio focusing on a single project

Attached: Z7TW99s.jpg (1920x1080, 348K)

Well, gibs are for technology not the game. They said that they may add multiplayer some time after premiere. Anyway eu gibs in general is system literally designed for corruption and money stealing.

cyberpunk is going to come out, going to be the best cyberpunk game ever, and then they're going to realize how small the market for cyberpunk is

Attached: 1551501415577.jpg (818x960, 103K)

I asked for refund of Star Citizen because i never asked for a 5000$ starship bundle
And i had to threaten legal action before then handed me my money back.

Attached: 1547825873051.jpg (451x452, 13K)

>That directly conflicts with this.

It's good thing CDPR aren't known to flat out lie...

Oh, wait... They are, aren't they?

cyberpunk isn't crowdfunded?

>CDPR got $7 million from National Centre for Research and Development
Post the source faggot because I saw this once and source is some meme game news site misinterpreting eu gibs for polish gov money.

They'll have a shitton of people buy it just because it's CDPR and they loved the Witcher 3. It's like you don't understand marketing or brand loyalty at all.

Fuck off you fucking faggot.

Attached: nightcity.jpg (1920x3216, 1.28M)

Not particularly. You're just delusional and like to nitpick things to make a nonsensical point.
Also
>using "..."
Get the fuck out of here, you shithead.

It was one of the original features they promised in 2016, along with classes, complex character progression, multiple vehicles (including flying ones), tpp and fpp and freedom of choice of what stories to pursue. Instead we're getting forced fpp, lack of rpg elements, on-rails story mode that lasts 10 hours and doesn't give you much of a choice what character you want to be and no mention of multiplayer. The Cyberpunk we're getting now is a different game of what they were announcing back in 2016.

It doesn't.
I think the words "the cyberpunk development team" implies that they've had a slightly bigger team working on that since 2014 than just a few designers.

ncbr.gov.pl/fileadmin/gfx/ncbir/userfiles/_public/fundusze_europejskie/inteligentny_rozwoj/gameinn/lista_rankingowa_3_1.2_2016_poir__gameinn.pdf

They never promised TPP. It was always TTP mixed. Which means the driving sections.

>night city
>is sunny daylight
kek

ITT Armchair developers pretend they understand how game development works in the slightest.

Attached: 1523223229061.png (654x700, 599K)

>on-rails story mode that lasts 10 hours
what

They did, as the game originally was supposed to be TPP (like The Witcher) with an option to switch to FPP.

Provide source.

Is it me or none of you faggots know what "immersion" means anymore?
Would make sense if because you retards don't even know what cyberpunk is. Actually, I'll make a retard-friendly picture

If you knew the first goddamn thing about Cyberpunk you'd know it's named for Richard Night, faggot.

I worked at a game dev studio for 2 years, feel free to direct your questions my way, user.

>polish gov money
>post a link with "fundusze europejskie"
user this is exactly what I am talking about, those are eu gibs. Because some polish bureaucrat decided which companies get the money doesn't make it money from polish gov.

I wouldn't waste your energy. People who shitpost the game this much are fags who will never even buy, let alone play the game to begin with.

[citation needed]

being a coffee intern doesn't count

You're pulling stuff out of your ass. The promise was always "mixed fpp/tpp" and they haven't broken that promise.

>before release of The Witcher 3
>"We categorically deny that The Witcher 3 has been downgraded in any way. This is a smear campaign orchestrated by our competitors. In fact, the game is looking better than ever."
>after release of The Witcher 3
>"Okay, yes, we did downgrade the game. We had to to get it working on consoles. Why do console matter to the PC release? Because shut up! That's why. Why did we lie in the first place? I'm just going to dodge that question over and over again and pretend gamers can still trust us, if you don't mind. Trust us gamers! We're 'indie'!"

No shit. So, with that obvious information out of the way, feel free to direct your questions my way.

>SC having a SLIGHTLY better shot
user, you're a fucking idiot.

What is that pic supposed to prove, other than highlight that this game looks horrible and doesn't have any established cyberpunk elements?

They lied about the downgrade because their entire studio was literally hanging on the success of TW3. If TW3 didn't make bank they would have gone bankrupt.

Why would they lie about development time anyway?

that makes me trust them less
instead of lying to save face they were lying so get as much money as possible so they could keep making even more money

Attached: 1547919846878.jpg (500x336, 98K)

this entire thread was bait

>The Intelligent Development Operational Programme 2014-2020 (IDOP) is the Polish operational programme financing research, development and innovation. It was drawn up on the basis of Regulation (EU) No 1303/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 December 2013, as well as on the basis of the Act of 11 July 2014 on the principles of implementation of cohesion policy programmes financed in the financial perspective 2014-2020.

It is not 100% funded by the EU. Poland is putting cash into it too.

maybe you should go back to pokemons then

NO WAY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT TROLL CDPR NEVER LIED THEY ARE PRISTINE COMPANY THAT LOVES GAMERS AND CARES ABOUT US. STOP YOUR SLANDER AND APOLOGIZE.
THEY ARE NOT BAD COMPANY THAT IS LOOKING TO MAXIMIZE THEIR PROFIT TO PLEASE SHAREHOLDERS AT THE EXPANSE OF GULLIBLE GAMERS LIKE EA OR ACTIVISION< THEY ARE THE GOOD GOYS! APOLOGIZE NO!!!!

>Scam Citizen retards trying to offload their ridicule onto someone else
It's not going to work, chief. These studios aren't even remotely similar and there's absolutely no reason to believe that CP2077 won't come out.

Attached: fresheth out of hecks.jpg (537x536, 123K)

Here
Not shown: the actual meaning of cyberpunk

Attached: idJvs - Copy.jpg (1248x540, 197K)

I love this image because the "what we wanted" picture is concept art for the game Remember Me, a game everyone loves to hate.

maybe you should go back to sucking cock discord tranny

>modern day shit
Is America really this fucked?

You fucking retard stop believing some retard news sites and go here cdprojekt.com/en/capital-group/eu-projects/12017-city-creation/
all pdfs are full of eu fund money logos and shit even one look at the date 2014-2020 confirms it. The program may be Polish but Polish in sense that they decide how to spend the gibs, but money itself comes from eu you fucking retard.

I can't wait to see Cyberpunk2077 flop. Normies don't give a shit about cyberpunk, it's the most niche and autistic genre of fiction that had its peak popularity in the 80's and 90's. Just look at Blade Runner 2049 and how it flopped hard. While Witcher was popular because fantasy shit is always popular among normies, especially now with huge popularity of Game of Thrones, Cyberpunk won't get even a fraction of that interest.

says the discord tranny

Attached: 1530611096050.jpg (800x504, 122K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Centre_for_Research_and_Development_in_Poland
>The NCRD is funded from the State Treasury and EU funds.

user theres no difference between those two things if youre a publicly traded company

If they never would have released TW3 and Cyberpunk 2077 was going to be their next game after TW2, you might have a point. However, as it is now, CDPR has a massive brand recognition thanks to TW3 and thus the game will sell like fucking hot cakes solely because the game box will have the CDPR logo on the bottom left/right. The game could be about watching paint dry and it would still sell well.

it also helps that the marketing footage doesn't make the game look like your average broody cyberpunk work

I didn't hate remember me, it was one of those "kinda okay" game, the art was nice, the plot was fine (the twist however was stupid but I can live with it), the gameplay was alright.
for me it's a soothing game a bit like brutal legend, it never shines but it doesn't offend.
i miss this kind of "little" games that weren't AAA but weren't indi-darling pixel devolver digital, a bit of inbetween with a few neat ideas thrown in the mix

Wut. They’re not comparable in the slightest. We’ve already seen actual gameplay of Cyberpunk, for starters.

Right, that's exactly why their gameplay trailer had millions of views. The game only needs to cycle through the social media and streaming machine before it becomes insanely popular

>Star Citizen
does not have the space flight sim figured out, not even the fucking engine.
Has also star citizen has paypiggies paying for some inevitable promises of all genres of games into one game that is also going to be an online service.

>Cyberpunk 2077
have figured out the engine but changed the gameplay of the game 2 or 3 times.
get gibs from government and EU and gog, openly lies to investors in Poland.
The gameplay is obviously a Deus Ex-like game or an fps game with rpg elements with an open world.
It's colorful and looks more pop punk rock from the 90s or something if not like the fifth element movie.

Attached: 1546327186290.jpg (1200x502, 57K)

>The NCRD is funded from the State Treasury and EU funds.
Back in reality it means 85% of this is from eu. It's pointless discussion anyway because these programs are designed for corruption and money laundering schemes and not to help competitiveness or other bullshit.

>have figured out the engine but changed the gameplay of the game 2 or 3 times.

Attached: 1531760243249.png (500x300, 42K)

The real duel would be Bannerlord Vs ScamCitizen.

I mean, I guess so
But it feels different to me

>there's lots of neon lights so it's cyberpunk

>Cyberpunk 2077's hasn't been in development nearly as long as Scam Citizen
>Cyberpunk 2077 is being made by a developer who has already proven themselves several times over
>Cyberpunk 2077 didn't make millions of dollars based on empty promises before it was even released
>Cyberpunk 2077 isn't supported by selling non-existent virtual spaceships for tens of thousands of dollars
>Cyberpunk 2077's devs don't brag about how much money they're wasting on trivial gadgets for their offices

Attached: sophisticated adults.jpg (204x186, 6K)

Bannerlord had an active civil war descend on the country, ScamCitizen has just been taking fat dad money and blowing it on anything other than game development.

One relies on a bunch of morons buying its overpriced garbage, other doesn't

>What is that pic supposed to prove
Oh gee only that the city is fucking huge and "rolling hills rural setting" is hardly fucking accurate. You faggots are cancer.

Star Citizen looks way more hype to me than Cybercuck 2077.

It's obvious SC team is taking their time and will release the game for Gen 6 consoles, maybe a bit earlier for PC. The game already has a decent amount to do. I can see a 2020 release for PC and 2021 for consoles.

Attached: 1213145674.jpg (350x350, 27K)

Man, you Star Shitizen shills are getting desperate

Man that picture is just depressing. Why even waste time and money creating those assets on the bottom picture? They're trash and they're completely unnecessary for a Cyberpunk game.

SC will never be on consoles.

What a strange combination to make a post on.
It's almost like OP is deliberately out to rake up two notorious (You) farms at the same time.
Could someone out there really be so ruthless?

Because sometime after W3 CDPR became pretentious assholes who think they are talented enough to shit out a completely different "Cyberpunk" setting without staying true to its roots.

Unfortunately, all they made was a half-mutated spawn of GTA and Cyberpunk.

name of anime on the left?

>cyberpunk genre is trash it will flop, nobody cares about it, its not interesting
>same posters: why did they stray away from the usual cyberpunk formula, why isnt in like blade runner
epic for the win

>setting without staying true to its roots.
t. never heard of cyberpunk 2020

Attached: 1544624098694.png (824x708, 14K)

all valid arguments, cope and seethe, brainlet

im not the one seething tho, more like amused about brainlet retarded arguments

Who here doesn't have have an autistic attatchment to certain aesthetics and just wants to see if CDPR's new game is gonna be good?

Seriously you retards with the MUH CYBERPUNK SETTING MUH NEON MUH SMOG shit are some of the most pitiful sperglords on this site.

They're sperging out for no reason since the trailer clearly has a deep inner city environment that's dark as shit because the buildings are so tall.

How do CP2077 threads manage to be 100% bait? I keep looking for genuine posts but I can't find any.

Attached: tally ho, harlot.jpg (422x602, 34K)

No it doesn't.

>Seriously you retards with the MUH CYBERPUNK SETTING MUH NEON MUH SMOG shit are some of the most pitiful sperglords on this site.
It's just shitposting, tho it was started by assblasted bloodborne fags

This.

Attached: 1551056924421.png (1128x180, 57K)

you will find genuine posts when new info comes, everything has been talked to death, should have been there back in august

Surprise you dumb nigger.

Attached: premier trailer shot.jpg (1235x703, 101K)

Based dementia user.

That's just an alley you insane person.

>Why even waste time and money creating those assets on the bottom picture?
Because those are the nomads that live on the outskirts of Night City.

Attached: nomad.jpg (786x1024, 256K)

It's fun to trigger CDPR drones.

>i-it's just an alley!
No shit it's an alley you waterbrained vaginal expulsion. Do you have a counterpoint or are you just mentally handicapped?

Yeah but these aren't nomads. They're just fat mutts.
Nomads are Mad Max inspired psycho badasses that traverse the wastes in heavy metal vehicles and deliver shit while raiding rivals. This shit ? Literally just hillbillies.

Step up your shilling game.

>he's never seen an alley in his life
>he doesn't even know how light sources work
oof
You're probably from some 3rd world shithole with tiny buildings.

>Also original devs of cybperunk 2077 left after all their work was scrapped
Thats just bullshit, that trailer was outsourced to platige image and the game look exactly how it was intended from the start
2013 quote
>There are lots of cyber games around, but there's not a lot of punk in those games," he said. We want to put more punk into ours. We do not want to make a dark and hopeless world. We are not doing Blade Runner. It will be full of rock and roll.

Attached: 1541442828482.jpg (1919x1080, 919K)

>They formed new studio and made ruiner game
So they made a game that doesn't really touch on the complexity of the cyberpunk setting at all and is instead just
>lol robots and neon bro
No big loss.

Mentally handicapped it is.

I agree OP. It's too bad CDPR achieved mainstream success with TW3 and now we need to irrationally hate them for it.

Post-E3 was even worse. The stale memeing and empty pretend contrarianism was even more all encompassing.

Cyberpunk's development cycle was so mismanaged that they had to set the game in an entirely different parallel universe than the pen and paper RPG to make any progress.

TW3 wasn't a good game. Generic ubisoft open worlds are about as boring and by the numbers as it gets.

Because it's cool to hate popular things on Yea Forums

You faggots can't even tag the correct reply when you shitpost. Fucking neck yourself nigger.

it was better than any game that came out in 2015 and 2016 :)

>Cyberpunk's development cycle was so mismanaged that they had to set the game in an entirely different parallel universe than the pen and paper RPG to make any progress.
It was misinformation, srsly why this game is shilled with fake info so much.

>a videogame set in 2077 is a parallel timeline to a pen and paper game set in 2020
What a shock

Weak bait. According to this crap even Mad Max should be called cyberpunk.

>I'll make it absolutely clear. The timelines are not split. If they were, I wouldn't have to spend hours on the phone charting all this out with the Warsaw side of the project. Trust me; it all works out in the end--actually, we were all pretty surprised to see how well things evolved. Remember: I didn't tell you guys everything that happened after the War and there's a lot of loose ends I deliberately left hanging in case I wanted to use them later. All I will say for now is Stay Tuned.

CDPR fans are probably the most gullible and easily triggered fanbase, so it's easy to bait them.

>doesn't really touch on the complexity of the cyberpunk setting
10 people on tiny budged made that. Yet it's still more cyberpunk than Cyberpunk 2077.

Because Witcher 3 was such an irrelevant game that no one cared about, right?

Attached: image.jpg (460x259, 19K)

>the game look exactly how it was intended from the start
But it doesn't since the devs themselves admitted to changing the art style. Pic related.

Hey, buddy, if you're going to shill at least don't spew out fake fanfics you imagined in your head. It makes you look even more retarded.

Attached: 1537728886577.jpg (1280x534, 183K)