After finishing the disappointing garbage that was Yakuza 6, is this worth buying?

After finishing the disappointing garbage that was Yakuza 6, is this worth buying?

Attached: Yakuza_Kiwami_2.png (220x263, 91K)

yikes
thats a cringe for me
just keep playing 0 you 0babby

no

Kiwami 2 is much better than Kiwami 1 but not as good as 0

Kiwami 2 is the Bloodborne of the series
its the best of the series but you are forced to play on PS4 with shitty framerate

It's better than 6, but it's still held back by the shitty dragon engine.

pc when? 0 was pretty good and kiwami was alright

You need to study the history of the Yakuza series. The Kiwami remakes just try to emulate the games they are based on, yet since it's Kiwami, they add extra touches. Kiwami 2 could be seen as a direct sequel to Yakuza 0 (in quality), since it continues the cabaret club storyline.

0 - Incredible
1 - Fucking awful
2 - Incredible
3 - Fucking awful
4 - Good
5 - Eh, kinda good
6 - Fucking awful

Get real. This series is overall mediocre, and would be considered terrible, if not for the remakes and Yakuza 0.

PC users should be thankful to even receive scraps from consoles, yet they still beg and complain.

Attached: YAKUZA KIWAMI 2_20190308001542.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

It's the remake of the best Yakuza besides 0, so yeah. It also actually improved on the original, so that's a bonus.

Lmao shut up and kys

yakuza 0 - so good its totally bait

yakuza kiwi - what the fuck you baited me

... my exp.

fool me once shame on you, fool me 4 times more probably good game

Attached: 0ho1_400.jpg (400x311, 57K)

>pc when?

Attached: 1550176512946 never ever.jpg (586x580, 470K)

The fuck is with the kiwami ending? Nishiki "kind of" redeems himself lmao? Sega fucked his ass all through the story and didnt even give him a proper redemption send off

Attached: 1550480050067.jpg (1603x2020, 1.71M)

They're doing 6 first so the end of the year if we're lucky, probably next year though

I didnt hate the story but kinda got sick of the whole Jingweon shit half way through the game.
Kinda just wanted a classic Tojo clan vs Omni Alliance War.

Its inevitable at this point really

entire floor explodes (even rendered crispy) but kiryu and the 2 other npc's not

thats what i thought was utterly retarded ...

That too.
>nishiki killing the big villain
>does it for himself
>smiles maniacally at kiryu while pulling the trigger at a bomb
>triggers a bomb just 5 feet away from haruka, yumi, and kiryu
>theyre all magically saved from the blast
>nishiki is somehow a hero?
Tf i dont even know what to think anymore

Yakuza 0 - The best there is. Perfect in every way
Yakuza 1 - Still very good but drags on a small bit. Enjoyable.
Yakuza 2 - Not very good. Substories are forgettable, the story is predictable and stupid. Play if you're bored but otherwise avoid it.
Yakuza 3 - Same with 2. Enjoyable at parts but overall, mediocre.
Yakuza 4 - The worst game in the series. Pointless characters, absolutely horrendous ass pulls, nonsensical plotline and poor graphics. An absolute waste of time. Steer clear and avoid.
Yakuza 5 - The best game in the series...for the first half. Brilliant world to explore, interesting stories with Saejima, Akiyama and Kiryu. Cool new characters and fun as hell minigames. Shinada and Haruka ruin the game with their awful storylines. At the start, you won't be able to stop playing. At the end, you'll be glad it's over.
Yakuza 6 - Short but sweet. Has faults in the short story and small world exploration but still a very enjoyable game. Some fun new minigames and substories plus fun new characters. It's a good game that could've been great.

Also
>kiryu picking terada as tojo chairman
>a guy we know nothing about except he's best buds with kazama
Majima was the best fucking bet

6 is dogshit. It has nothing to do with 0fags. Stop trying to fit in and failing.

Should of chose Kashiwagi honestly

The Kiwamis are trash. I'd 100% reccomend emulating 2. It still holds up.

In all honesty, i wish kashiwagi would have died with what he did to nishiki

>Should of

Kiwami 2 is fucking great, you take that back.
>not tearing up during the majima-makoto segment
Its like you didnt fall in love, user

Fuck off secondary trash.

>tearing up at more majima pandering and yet another character getting airplane treatment

wow so sad

literally all the yakuza games are perfect 10/10s, with the exception of the western Y3 because they cut out hostess clubs

>all 10/10s

What a retarded post.