RESETERA BAY BAY

Imagine having testosterone levels this low

Shit game who cares?

imagine obsessing over testosterone like an incel
go back to /r9k/ loser

imagine caring about video games this much lmao

>be upset about everything like a woman
>accuse others of having low T

Attached: 1542482202429.png (466x375, 232K)

Posted that from your phone OP?

Yeah, tell us Hcuckoldguy!

*balds on stream from the amount of onions he consumes*

Attached: hc-uckold.jpg (1565x817, 256K)

except balding happens because of high testosterone

Enough /pol/ shit let's talk about Don't Starve. Who do you main? Lately I have been trying WX 78 more and I have been appreciating his non pickiness of food. He can tank through summer better due to not worring about staleness and can bring dragon pies with him where ever without it going stale. Haven't really gotten to using his system overload a lot though.

Then explain weaklings like Hcuckold - a guy who literally doesn't have muscles because it'd be sexist - balding

probably because he doesnt exercise much. are all poltards as bad at science as you?

>Being a balding loser with no muscles who raised money for a charity that wants to raise kids to chop up their dicks with SRS that also has terrible taste in video games (Liked No Man's Sky, likes Dark Souls 2)

being this assblasted about someone you find pathetic

dated so many men like this. I bet he has a chode as well.

Just pirate it

>453941205
Stop lying you cuck-defending manlet.

Oh sonofabitch I gotta check my posture again.

Based

>been wanting to play DST for a while because I used to play it a bunch with friends
>don't have any friends to play with anymore

Attached: 1515401815511.png (1230x352, 210K)

Winona was in Don't Starve Together before Hamlet was even announced.

>been in the game since september 13 2017
>new character
are you okay OP?

Wigfrid for the non veggie route and Wilson for stealth

play with me then user, literally my most played game because I had a shit pc, now I have a fucking good one but still play DST every fucking day

OP is obviously baiting, so let's turn a shit thread into a good one to despise him, so what did you guys think about Winona's update?

My favorite is Woodie because I'm impatient about chopping trees so it's nice to be able to just chop them down in a couple seconds while I'm out doing other stuff. Also you can kill giants if they show up while you're unprepared just by going to your personal forest and going beaver on them.

I've heard he's nerfed to shit in DST but I don't play that since it's lame unless you have a dedicated group of friends.

It's not that lame user, it's way better than playing normal DS without expansions, since mods are a thing you can even play Shipwrecked content online. Woodie will fucking need the update they are doing now since Maxwell can chop trees faster than him currently

>This asshurt he singlehandedly destroyed the söyboy meme with fucking facts

There's no sense of progression playing with randoms, you just hop in, take shit to get started, and then start trying to help an already established area. It's not as fun as terraforming the environment yourself and seeing how your base develops.

>NEET virgin accusing others of low testosterone

Reminder the feminist icon girl this is based on left the factory and became a violinist.

Testosterone doesn't automatically make you a god, brainlet. Stop using /pol/ pseudo science

SJWs like the Don't Starve devs don't like hearing that part

It would explain the state of that balding faggot, then.

If you want progression just host the damn game user on wilderness so no one can spawn nexto to you and only find you by chance. Or a normal one

Yes, after her rescued her sister and her ex-lover from the shadow world with the help of her former boss and the robot they built together before the Voxola's explosion. We are not here to discuss real life user, but the game

Ackshully the woman on the poster was based off an actual worker at one of the factories. The lady you're talking about falsely claimed it was based off, probably because she was an attention whore.

>Hehhee women aren't terrible! *proves women are actually terrible with counter example*

That's debateable. The artist named the woman who was later found to have quite the factory because she was worried about losing her ability to play as a violinist or cellist I forget which, due to working the machinery.
Feminists unable to take this made up other bullshit to try and obfuscate this fact by saying it was another woman etc. But if you read the artists account that's likely bullshit.

>taking OP's bait
Are you guys Ackshully retarded or what?
Discuss the game updates instead of agendas
It's like you came into this video game board to discuss everything besides vidya

>TFW best boy Wilson will NEVEREVER get a new powers/perk cause muh beard n muh beginner friendly character
FeelsFuckingBad

Attached: beardgod.png (1400x2500, 1.49M)

He will, every character will receive an update even if the community screech at it. There's nothing wrong with giving him new talents, he can stay beginner friendly with new perks, the same goes to Wes. He will just have a new build (science) tab some new itens and that's all. It will not kill his balance

Except Warbucks, he's not allowed to get a remake.

I imagine if I search "Here's your new character bro" I'll see 100 pages of the same thread

He will be one of the new characters dropping this year, or maybe get a total revamp but at this point why call him Warbucks at all

imagine caring about a bad game

I bought the game and refunded it just to give valve their percentage and take away the devs money.

Im just gonna continue playing on my pirated version lmao

Balding is genetic, and is caused by DHT. If it was caused by lack of T and an abundance of E, all women would be bald by now.

Attached: 1534236222163.png (1157x1499, 715K)

Looks like that woman worker poster, so I'm okay, shame about the hunter tho

People still play this game?

Are you retarded? Where did that post claim that they would not be terrible?
You should stop thinking everyone who corrects or talks back to you is insulting you. Exept me. I am insulting you right now.

I mostly use Wilson actually.

WINONA'S GOT HERSELF A BIG BROWN BEAVER

I only use Wilson to unlock others in DS or events like Forge in DST

Following news from a videogame (1) that you don't play (2) and don't like (3) are all sure signs of high test. You tell them lad, but how have you got time to in between fucking super models?

Stupid white soicuck

>after they removed
are you drunk? which character removed? I don't remember they removed a character.

OP is overreacting, in the normal DS game a beta character for Hamlet was removed, but he's still in games files to be used by mods. I'm using him right now to spelunky the caves