youtube.com/watch?v=KAcBXo2gygA
youtube.com/watch?v=vdHJEgO9lVY
youtube.com/watch?v=T03m2kMZz70
youtu.be/45hrkxXtN1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*angry cuban police radio chatter*

Babby's first GTA

>in beta they had a missile that you could launch
>but devs were afraid of burgerstani butthurt.

Attached: file.png (300x168, 94K)

Not really, they only tried being GTA on the third game.
Although Parallel Lines was pretty good IMO.

you delete this horseshit right now

*suspiciously gay president sounds*

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 679K)

>tfw you lied to friend about being able to shoot in driver 2 in certain mission

Attached: 1551628430900.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

amerimutts ruin everything, can't wait until china calls in their debts and collapses that shithole

You could see Tanner's shadow had a gun when you got out of the car though.

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 895K)

Remake when?

Attached: file.png (650x650, 815K)

what are your thoughts on driver: San Francisco lads? I thought it was kinda fun

Driving mechanics were fucking great, drifting it's fun as hell.
But the story was pretty shitty desu.
I know they wanted to stay away from GTA as far as possible, but using that mechanic of "possessing" people is pretty lazy desu.

Nigga that shit is so pixelated. He could have had a phone or an umbrella.

Tanner never used a cellphone on Driver 2.
Plus the game itself is pixelated as fuck since it wasn't very well polished.

>playing Survival where police cars were so fast they kept crashing/flying everywhere
Good times
Playing this on an emulator is an absolute godsend tho, framerate is shitty on the original hardware. I wonder why, Driver 1 wasn't that much laggy and even had better looking textures

The main problem of Driver 2 was the FPS frops.
I don't think there was ever a fix.

Why does it need a remake? It has a PC version

Because it's the best driver.

If they have to streamline or dumb it down then they don't get to make the remake

if you can't grit your teeth and beat the tutorial without help then you don't deserve to play the game you casual fucking faggot

Attached: 1285959021821.png (523x404, 12K)

you sound like some dumb zoomer faggot who only has a console and needs some shitty soulless remake of a game that is readily and easily available on PC

Driver San Francisco had some kino Driver flashback missions, including the parking lot tutorial.

If they had remade the first Driver with that engine i'd have died happy, it was literally perfect.

I'm not saying that they should cater to zoomers on the new game.
I'm just saying that if they wanna "revive" the franchise, they could use it as a teaser.
Both of you are fucking schizos.

youtube.com/watch?v=ejSftCsXJys

The series doesn't need to be revived you dumbfuck

you're just turbozoomer who can't play games if they don't have nice graphics

>how dare you want to have a good franchise to be revived
>what are you, a zoomer?

Why are you so angry user?
Where did i touch you?

in the peepee but it didn't feel good :(

Not the other user, but quit being such a faggot and pull your head out of your ass.

It's got absolutely nothing to do with "nice graphics", the essence of Driver is open world driving, and guess what, in the last 20 years driving physics and open world streaming technology has come a long fucking way from the jiggle vision pop in riddled slide show that was Driver 1/2.

A faithful remake of the original Driver would be incredible, detailed cockpit views, Stuntman tier physics and handling, just a no comprises wheelman sim where you drive The Wiggles from job to job and make kick ass car chase movies to save onto a memory card and share with your friends at school.

Attached: Driver.jpg (1063x758, 79K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KAcBXo2gygA

Even at the time I knew it looked like ass but I don't remember it being that fucking terrible. Nostalgia goggles are a hell of a drug.

Attached: 68678676767.jpg (300x300, 14K)

>seething autist zoomer gets triggered when someone doesn't gobble down his shitty opinion
boohoo hoooooo, cry more you bitch baby. the series had a good conclusion and has nothing to add to them but some self-centered newfag who didn't play the games in the first place wouldn't know that

now shut the fuck up and fuck off

Attached: 0c435a3f-3280-41d8-8f7b-ea5949491e08.jpg (298x503, 74K)

Tbf that pic has bugged textures.

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 915K)

I enjoyed Driv3r, despite its flaws. I recognize that it isn't great, but the free driving was a lot of fun.

>the series had a good conclusion

Attached: file.png (500x522, 96K)

Crashing in that game felt good.
Always loved when i flipped the cars and then doors, fenders, hood and trunk started flying away.
Parallel Lines had the same thing.

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1.17M)

>seething autistic zoomer
I'm 34 mate, as I said, pull your head out of your ass before your own autistic screeching causes you to prolapse.

The fact that the mere suggestion, and god forbid discussion, of a theoretical remake triggers you this badly is fucking hilarious.

It hurts man.
It hurts so god damn bad.

Attached: why.jpg (1440x900, 159K)

Dark Souls truly was the Driver of third person action adventure games.

>I'm 34
>mate
>le eddit spacing
>fucking hilarious
more like 14 pretending to be 20 years older if your shitposts are anything to go by you whiny little faggot
you seem to be lost, it's time for you to go

if you consider that a "driver" game then you have only yourself to blame for your torment

>reddit spacing
Spotted the newfag.

Not even that, but Driver SF lore was just so shit.
They could at least do another entirely different character, like they did with Parallel lines.

>is a newfag

Attached: 1444045576226.png (382x346, 196K)

Of course I don't, but they literally started teasing a new Driver game months in advance of it's reveal, and that's what we fucking got.

I will never not be mad that the creators of Driver have been relegated to Ubisoft satellite studio bitch duties hobbling shit together for Ubisofts open world pile of shit #3459023402398423.

>jiggle vision pop in riddled slide show that was Driver 1
if your PC can't handle fucking Driver that's your problem

Notice how the newfag is trying super hard to not repeat using the so called "reddit spacing" he himself was using?

It's both adorable and absolutely fucking pathetic and common practice for you guessed it, newfags. So which summer did you join us user? 2016? 2017? Still taking your first baby steps into neetdom?

Great argument user, I like how you completely gloss over the fact that all of those are hard coded engine limitations that no amount of processing power can overcome.

That's more like it, I remember being super excited as an 11 year old because the PS2 was right around the corner and Driver 2 was like peering into what the future 'could be'.

I enjoyed it too, even if it was a 'bad game'. I rented it because I loved the series and was surprised when I read how savagely it got mauled in the press.
I guess they were stuck because if they'd had just made a straight 'criminal car chase game' like the original then it would have been mauled for being 'not as open as GTA'. I don't know if copying the formula and being mauled for it instead just being a 'not-GTA' game was any better though.
I do like to think that in a parallel universe Driver is going strong as the historical, semi-realistic take on the GTA that the Mafia series kinda-sorta wished it could be.

>game that is readily and easily available on PC
PC version was a fucking terrible port and it's absolute garbage compared to the PS1 version.

PC version has crappier, lower detail car models, crappier textures, woeful controls, missing missions etc

If you're going to play anything, just emulate the PS1 version.

lol there's no fps cap if your pc seriously cant run driver at full speed you need to upgrade
or are you just a phone faggot who couldnt play driver 1 on PC anyway

-flies 50 feet upon crashing-

>full blown autism meltdown
why you newfags are so fucking fragile holy shit nobody gives a flying fuck what you think or who you are
fuck off back to whatever loser containment forum you came from

Attached: 1481018226896.jpg (533x388, 28K)

Driver could've been GTA. At one point it was a fight between the two for the top spot. They fucked up by making D2 for the PS1, instead of waiting. Then Rockstar released the PS2's GTAIII and it was over. Driver's devs never adapted. They didn't have the humor or the characters after D2.

Good job shitting up a Driver thread with your faggotry because you couldn't keep your 'tism in check newfag.

user as an impartial mediator i think you are the autistic one
other user is slightly autistic but you are the master autist here

That shit was wild. They were like possessed cars from a horror movie, piling into you and crashing into everything. Funny as fuck.

>samefag
Top fucking kek

Attached: suredude.jpg (773x377, 60K)

Nice try.

Attached: Yikes.jpg (773x377, 137K)

>GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE BEFORE HE BLOWS

youtube.com/watch?v=vdHJEgO9lVY

>this kills the scrub

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>he took 5 minutes editing a screenshot i took in 5 seconds

sounds like autism to me lad

Attached: 1530362080615.gif (250x255, 2.84M)

>get called out on your bullshit
>r....reddit spacing!
>ne.....newfag!
>aaaa......autist!

I miss when they made games bastard hard. That test sucked nuts but man it felt good when you finally beat it.
>Yea Forums is one terminal autist arguing with himself in a never-ending snake-eating-it's-tail situation
Makes sense actually.

>schizo
>cripple simulator general #252352
you have to go back

nigger you dont even know who i am in this thread

Attached: Dy_FHc3VsAAkc6a.jpg large.jpg (700x396, 24K)

ok retard

>roadblocks your path

Attached: wspc.jpg (267x266, 28K)

Man, I remember playing that in игpoтeкaх, it was a perfect game for me. Now I can't even be bothered to emulate it because I just don't want to see that it's actually pretty basic and also shit. I want to have good memories.

Driver was always kino as fuck, Reflections was good at making cutscenes and even the driving was top notch, superior to GTA series. Driver 2 was its peak in terms of gameplay.
I think Parallel lines killed the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=T03m2kMZz70

Attached: driv3r.png (607x363, 288K)

>intro shows gorgeous miami strip with all the neon lights reflecting off the cars and road
>go in game at night
>it's empty

youtu.be/45hrkxXtN1c

Oh yes, this one is underrated as fuck.

Parallel Lines was great tho.