HRRRrrrrrrmmmmmmm

HRRRrrrrrrmmmmmmm

Attached: allant.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

The worst part about this boss is the long elevator ride up to him. What the fuck were they thinking?

kino presentation

How does he have the northern regalia if Doran does too? Are there two? And if it is real, why did Allant just give away a crown jewel to some random demon?

To punish you for dying, plus aesthetics.

I beat him first try but that was with like 6 castings of resurrect and nothing else in the game could even touch me. probably the biggest difficulty spike in a souls game

but he doesn't, he has a soulbrandt, and a fake one too since you get the soulbrand from the blob thing at the end of the game

It is the northern regalia. Half of the sword is white, and the other half is black

Attached: old-king-allant.jpg (300x533, 26K)

>die to Gwyn
>the walkback is longer than the duration of the fight

Does black phantom Oscar ever not roll off the ledge lol

Loved demons souls in 2010 i will never forget that experience my nigga.

Attached: 432643477856564.jpg (1000x1000, 310K)

Thou who seeketh the king's sword

It isn't, the northern regalia has a symmetrical crossguard, allant sword is a soulbrandt

ZETTA UNMEI MOKUSHIROKU

Wheres Dark Souls 3!

Still need to be steal

The best

Attached: Revolutionary Girl Utena Episode 01 The Rose Bride [C5369F9B].mkv_snapshot_21.02_[2015.01.08_03.53.3 (960x720, 114K)

No

highest energy of all souls bosses. none of them scream like he does(without just turning into a fucking werewolf). gundyr comes close with his loud grunts.

Attached: 20965439.jpg (500x700, 261K)

Attached: 1279300666808.png (478x3595, 129K)

I was mind blown by this fight

kino

Attached: tumblr_ors3rlJrEL1ri7qmko1_1280.jpg (1280x1009, 662K)

Still the only boss that drains your level

*inhales*

user IS A NIGGER. HES A NIGGER. NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Why is his costume so shit lads? Everyone in Boletaria wears renaissance-era garb and armour, but Allant has a napoleonic outfit on.

Imagine this comic being drawn in 2019. Shop wojacks on everything.

>gloom set with venerable sage torso on males
>binded set with leather torso on females
goddamn this game had great fashion

Attached: 15f.jpg (500x444, 66K)

Attached: 1455500139392.jpg (1500x1500, 1.06M)

You would complain about other things

You're right, the runback should've been something like Flamelurker's instead

we shopped trollfaces and shit on everything back then, you wouldn't know because you're a newfag and probably a reddit transplant

You sound like a fucking moron with no business questioning game design, fuck off to your simple mobas you eternal pleb.

lol wat gaem

isn't the hunter 5'8 while the doll is 6'8?"

the hunter is 5'11" and the doll is 6'0"

ONE MORE DEMON DOWN

epic meme

>let biorr free from his cell
>BTFOs the fat official who was holding him captive in like 4 hits
>proceeds to immediately take a nap while sitting in the middle of the filthy floor afterwards
>clear out the whole area and finally reach the boss fog
>biorr's already inside the boss room and is single-handedly beating the everloving shit out of penetrator
>come back at the end of the game and reach allant's place
>biorr is already there and is taking on a huge ass dragon without any sort of ranged weapon and is tanking its fire breath to his face like it's nothing
absolute madman

Demon's Souls is still the best

EYYAAAUUUURRRGHHHHH

Attached: IMG_5165.jpg (300x256, 19K)

It was great, the whole run back felt punishing because the way is hard, and then the elevator ride that builds tension.

PLEASE.....HELP ME

How are you so clueless? It is not the Northern Regalia. It's the Demonbrandt, and combining it with Soulbrandt at the blacksmith fuses them into The Northern Regalia.

My favorite bossfight to this day in any From game.

>that nigga that always puts his hand in the picture
We get it, you're black and you like Souls games. Why is your hand in every single picture you post of your game collections.

Looks like he wants attention and anons like you give him attention.

niggers only do things for attention

Northern Regalia is vertically split into two colors, not horizontally.

>i'm dead but not really because it wasn't actually me the real king lol you can come find me downstairs to fight me now

What even is your point. They make it very clear that the Allant you fight in the castle is a demon that took his appearance, False King Allant.
The real one inside the Old One isn't even a boss fight, it's just you putting the king out of his misery.
Kino as fuck.

he actually has a crossbow but he barely uses it. no surprise you didn't see him pull it out. biorr is the biggest chad NPC in souls. dude set the standard for every "big strong guy" type dude you befriend in the series. brushwood set is so cool, i wish there was a set that looked like it in the the later games but the only thing that comes close is havels or the steel set. they just don't have that clean look and classy bronze color. regardless i've made a "biorr" type character as best as i could in every game.

Attached: luis-borgia-you-have-a-heart-of-gold-simpleedit.jpg (1920x1179, 508K)

I leave him locked up because he ruins the penetrator bossfight and that's unforgivable.

i just thought it was funny how weak allant was

Just beat this cunt for the first time. What a game. Still don't think it's as good as Dark Souls, but I appreciate it a lot more now than I did playing it in 2012/13

>tfw loved every Souls game EXCEPT Bloodborne
I don't know what it is. Tried really hard to get into it, literally bought a ps4 for it and I still can't get myself through it.

Attached: 1537191968863.png (216x178, 85K)

Attached: k62r8SY.png (720x480, 339K)

I only feel pity for people who can't enjoy Bloodborne, or all the Souls titles really. Hope you can fix it someday.

Attached: tumblr_od3tmiChzG1ru6xofo1_1280.jpg (801x581, 335K)

>The old king rises from the dead to smack the corupted new king down
I wish this happened more.

This was me until recently. How far did you get into It? I dropped it at Vicar Amelia and picked it back up last year and had a great time.

i liked bloodborne but maybe you just like knights 'n shit way more than lovecraft shit

I found the princess alien monster pretty cute

i kind of wish doran would be an ally for the false king fight but if he was, he would one shot him with that retarded bloated damage her has when he switches to two handed. so i guess it was for the best that he gives you a sword after testing you and leaves boletaria's fate in your hands. dude was probably resurrected by the demonic fog anyway but had strong enough willpower to remain an honorable man. that said, why didn't they reuse his death cry for champion gundyr?

Attached: 1266548107211.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

There are no comics or OC in 2019 anyway.Only dedicated threads to comics.

I think the last boss I beat were the MYSTERY NIGGAS in the woods
I DO like the setting, but I really don't like the armor selection and I honestly hate the weapons. Have yet to find one that really sticks with me

Ludwig's Holy Blade sounds like it would fit you.

based and apocalypticpilled