Every single choice he made before taking up Frostmourne was the correct one

Attached: arthas.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pWTSK5waNs8
youtube.com/watch?v=9IznCjaeJdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sC_SZToF82U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he didnt impregnate Jaina

No, he fucked up by chasing Malganis to Northrend.

Same as the other guy said, he should have stayed in Lordaeron. That being said, he did make the right decision at Stratholme, the problem was that even if there was a different solution, he would have been too bull headed to see it.

>kills Stratholme
>takes up Frostmourne
>kills his dad
>kills almost everyone
>creates the Forsaken
>they save the world from the void lords and elf scum

He did nothing wrong.

>Kill innocentsand burn down a city because of no fault of their own

That guy is a paladin?

He lied to his men and betrayed the mercenaries who fought for him.

no, a death knight

>Let infected people live for the next 24 hours or kill them before they can become zombies and kill more people who will be infected/raised/stitched into abominations

What choice did he have, he didn't have some bullshit magical macguffin to save the day.

Ultimately his choices didn't matter, as he did more damage to himself in stratholme that eventually led to him ruling the Frozen throne as the Lich King.

I know WoW is a shit grindy RNG based mess that heavily favors people who get luck on top of Luck in Raids, but god damn if I didnt have fun as Misettalie during Wrath. My favorite Area is Grizzly Hills youtu.be/pWTSK5waNs8

Attached: sketch-1552204036294.png (1200x2672, 1.1M)

The entire point is that you can be lead down a dark and wrong path just by following what is right without keeping yourself in check.
Humans have told these stories as far back as we can tell through historical texts.

why did the people eat the grain
wouldn't it taste bad? maybe it tasted good
what does scourge grain taste like?

Should have executed a city-wide quarantine and do everything he can to find a way to stop it. What he actually did was the best alternative to that, though.

They aren't innocent. The moment you see them they convert into hostile zombies.

Malganis was literally teleporting the zombies away. There was no stopping that shit at that point.

Burning your own ships was pretty dumb

>Favorite WAR3 mission is the Culling
>Caverns of time stratholme released
>Finally get to fight in the zombie apocalypse in person
>It's just running around waiting for bosses to spawn while faggot dragons teleport in

I hate dragons so much in fantasy now, they're the most generic and cliche shit done over and over again.

The "my favorite zone is Grizzly Hills" is such a fucking pathetic stereotype that even reddit makes fun of it.

holy shit your mother must have regretted every single nutrient she passed on to you during pregnancy

allways kill people that got bitten by a zombie before they turn into zombies and infect more.
thats the number 1 fucking rule in a zombie apocalypse

He was character assassinated in TBC and Legion actually portrayed him way better.

Attached: 1550160381543.jpg (1920x1080, 423K)

>Your favorite isnt mine so you're bad
Fuck off, the region itself was utter trash, Grizzly hills is just outstandingly fun compared to killing 600 fucking Dinosaurs and walking around 5 billion snowy wastelands

>the chromie scenario in Legion has you go back and trade with and talk to civilians as things start getting progressively worse
>eventually all shit hits the fan and you rescue that version of chromie and just gtfo
>after repeating it several times you just groundhog day style solve everyone's problems and fuck off to let them die for the 30th time

Attached: 1478456378608.png (812x806, 797K)

the fuck you on about, sperg?
My favorite zone is the modern day jungles of Zandalar from the most recent expansion. I'm not held down by your shit nostalgia for fucking terrible areas of games i played instead of going to prom.
Go swan dive into pavement.

t. Sylvanas

>He unironically enjoys any part of BfA

Damn, we're on totally different wavelengths.
You're the kinda fag that would steal money from a child

>WAR3
This is retarded and acronyms don't work that way.

You are mad as fuck son.

I agree

>King Windchime calls us dumb faggots for killing him he's totally a cool dude who'd be down with anything
>As soon as they meet it tries to mindslave him
>Gets blown the fuck out within seconds
>He goes on to save the universe anyways
You're alright elf boy

Attached: 2bfdab.jpg (728x720, 80K)

>he missed the part where Arthas knew there must always be a Lich King and he sacrificed himself to save everyone

Attached: 1498380911147.jpg (261x193, 13K)

spergs call it WAR3 because traditionally WC was "wing commander"
WAR3 in turn fucks over a ton of other games with war in the title so its an even trade

Ok fag

>WAR3
if you fucking zoomer millennials actually manage to make WC3 to WAR3 I am dropping video games.

Kill yourself faggot, I was playing warcraft 3 during it's golden age of the custom map boom.

>Hnnnnggg im so triggerd everyone be triggerd with me so we can jerk each other off

>literally the boomer's fault
>like actual boomers who played old fucking PC games and didn't feel good calling the newest game Warcraft as WC.
>blames it on zoomers instead
holy shit you're retarded

Attached: 1471329735499.png (900x652, 384K)

>blows the fuck out of Gul Dan, essentially allowing him to potentially dual wield skull of gul dan
>summons the whole burning legion planet right in front of Azeroth to finally fuck them up
>explodes that faggot Naaru after all this chosen light and dark horseshit and Blizzards fake light Illidan leak
it was bretty good.

Attached: 1533062454822.jpg (600x426, 30K)

>necromancer can raise dead
>I know let's kill entire city, that surely stops them

it's literally war3.exe

necros can only make skeletons which can't even spread the plague

except it was literally called "double-u see three" and spelled WC3 by the e-sports community:
youtube.com/watch?v=9IznCjaeJdQ

Attached: hesGonnaTakeyoubacktothepast.jpg (559x523, 55K)

Attached: boomer_illidan.png (275x330, 54K)

imagine this
>Arthas rapes Sylvanas
>Mindbreaks her into sex slave slut
>LK loses control of her but she's still Arthas loyal fucksleeve
>Forsaken has no leadership
>easily mopped up by her and Kel'Thuzad
>still a united Undead kingdom
>no dumbass bullshit that goes on in current WoW

Attached: 1526425285620.png (1528x2160, 2.94M)

FUCKING THIS

Attached: World of Warcraft Chronicle Vol. 03-027.jpg (2292x3056, 1.95M)

That was also the right choice, she's a fucking moron and he could do better

He tried, at least.

look at his fucking face. that's some 80s airbrushed looking shit

You just know Admiral Proudmoore was going the Chris Redfield approach. He'd rather have a dead guy fuck his daughter than a stinky orc.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

That's just in the area where the players go for the dungeon. Doesn't he say something about his group going off to cull any survivors while you fight the undead?

"I Am My Scars"-kun truly managed to be both based and cringe at the same time

Please someone make proud Moore into a red field style meme

Forsaken were a mistake on many levels.

How was he suppose to deal with Malganis in the norrth without his ships without taking frostmourne?

>"I Am My Scars"
I have a question.
What do the naaru need with spaceships?

Arthas was dumb.
In general Warcraft fucks are dumb, but what can you do with such an inconsistent story.
They couldn't even make the factions make sense when going from Warcraft 3 to WoW.
>Undead go to Horde.
>Night elves go to Alliance.
Pppppft. Oh yeah Hamuul managed to convince Thrall to take in the undead versions of the humans who kept the orcs and Thrall himself in internment camps, even though he vowed he would avoid conflict with humans. I'm sure Thrall cared real big about humans killing off other undead humans on the other side of the planet. Also how did that faggot Hamuul even get to Loardaeron? What was he doing there?
At the same time Hamuul couldn't manage to make peace between the Orcs and Night Elves even though Grom was fucking dead and he's a friend of Malfurion.
I'm gonna fucking say it:
FUCK GREEN JESUS AND FUCK METZEN
Also retards are complaining about story somehow going to shit since Cataclysm, when it went to shit since Classic, and some may argue Warcraft 3.

Attached: 1547470382324.gif (500x300, 537K)

I agree with you, though not with nelfs in horde part, leave elves out of it.

I did not say nelfs in the Horde.
I said peace with them.

i dont think the zoomers on here will get that reference jim

>teenage royalty and nobility
>both of them have creased leathery faces that resemble 35 year olds

Women becomes more protective when they are pregnant/have kids.
She would probably value her own kind more.

It was actually pretty surprising how not-retarded and actually based Illidan was in Legion. He wasn't even being a preachy cunt either, he knew you had to get hands dirty to make sure everything stays working.

It was so unlike a major night elf, shit major warcraft character in general, that it was a breath of fresh air.

That's literally the contrary
Play wc3

bfa had good visual and sound design
that's really the only thing to enjoy from the entire expansion

And the end with him being basically a jailor forever for the dude who burned his eyes was also surprisingly nice closure for his character arc. In fact, I think it's the only decent closure for a character in WoW:s history, everyone else has either:

> Corrupted and raidboss'd
> Jobbed to villain of the week
> Fucked off because the writers didn't like him
> Become retarded parodies of themselves
> Completely rewritten.

That's really the worst part of WoW writing, how fucking awful they are at characters, something which WC3, to it's many faults, at least was very strong at.

Spare him Muradin, you weren't there to see what Malganis did to his homeland.

Having Illidan becoming a greater good faggot sacrifying his life is one of the biggest recton of WoW.
You guys are the reason why the story is so trash.

why, what was he originally?

Illidan is mai waifu

Doing a lot of shit "for the greater good" is literally the best way to describe Illidan you lorelet.

That’s so fucking stupid. Saying Warcraft 3 is faster than saying double you see 3. Why are esports spergs the absolute worst?

A bad dude addicted to magic who betrayed his own people for the Legion, just because he was jaelous of his brother being with Tyrande.

Holy fuck, Illidan is perhaps the most egoist character in the lore. He doesn't give a fuck about the greater good.
God WoW babbies complain about bad story, but it's just Blizzard trying to fit their taste.

>Zandalar
Lmao what a faggot
Please don't even reply to me, it would be considered an insult to be seen making a conversation with such a low life degenerate like you

>zoomer millennials
You know that zoomers and millennials are two different generations, right?

>The scourge? The greenskins? It can all go away in the brink of an eye. All you have to do is to fuck my daugher.

>didn't marry and repeatedly impregnate Jaina for that Lordaeron-Kul'Tiras superalliance ruled by strong, charismatic and genius children
>sperged out on Uther instead of rationally trying to explain that the entire city was doomed and that it was absolutely necessary to purge it to prevent the rest of the region from being overrun
>got real fucking fresh and couldn't handle Mal'Ganis' banter, took the bait and wasted a huge army and a ton of resources just so he could go to Northrend, be an asshole and damn his soul into slavery for all eternity
Should've just stayed, fucked Jaina, rallied the kingdoms and purged the Scourge. That, or head west into Kalimdor but Medivh was also being a fucking idiot.

>sperged out on Uther instead of rationally trying to explain that the entire city was doomed and that it was absolutely necessary to purge it to prevent the rest of the region from being overrun
youtube.com/watch?v=sC_SZToF82U
Uther was too much of a paladin to massacre his people

He still fucked up, he started off by being snide, didn't even attempt to explain the seriousness of the situation before telling Uther he wants to kill the entire city, tries to pull rank immediately after. It's doubtful that Uther would've gone along with killing people before they turned but Arthas could probably have at least convinced him to stick around and at least fight Mal'Ganis and quarantine the entire city to prepare for the worst if Arthas was right.

jaina is a green coal burning whore though

Uther fucked up by pussying out at Stratholme. Somebody with so much experience should be aware that sometimes the right thing to do isn't pretty. If he stayed with Arthas, maybe he could've prevented him from going to Northrend and fucking everything up

Arthas did plenty of things wrong. From an omniescent point of view it's easy to say that but from his perspective, his two choices were either a shit choice, or another shit choice. Warcraft 3 is probably one of the only good things Metzen has vomit out, if he even wrote it and didn't just plagiarize it again.

One thing Arthas did that was shitty was killing the mercenaries who fought him for and burning his ships just to chase revenge. Although it's clear by that point he was completely gone to anger and PTSD.

Attached: 0eff75fa.jpg (1000x1100, 89K)

WoW retcon, she wanted Arthas so bad in WC3 that she even told Kael'Thas to go fuck himself

fuck i heard the ingame voice in my head as i read that

what did grizzly hills do to you?

>people think illidan ever cared about anything other than fucking tyrande
People who paint illidan as some kind of cool anti-hero who just wanted to do the right thing are incels who sympathize with illidan's oneitis. Everything he did was in the pursuit of power and tyrande's elf pussy. TBC is perfectly in line with his character abd legion retconned that.

>Uther fucked up by pussying out at Stratholme

Maybe, but not for the reason you think. He should have fought harder for "some other way", instead of just fucking off when Arthas told him to. If Arthas refused to follow orders, HE should have been the one to fuck off, not Uther running off going "whatever'.

Legion was a big let down.

Reminder that he fucked her right before their wedding, then decided against it. She must be fucking terrible in bed.

Attached: arthas muradin.png (1244x236, 32K)

Grizzly Hills never left much of a impression on me

Now Storm Peaks, yup that's a GOAT zone

Attached: file.png (1062x664, 992K)

what exactly did Muradin mean by this?

Attached: cant let this guy get his hands on frostmourne.jpg (1239x187, 47K)

While Illidan's redemption was pathetic in as far as writing goes, it was perfectly in line with everything else they'd written since WotLK and made even easier to digest by the immediate precedent that was fucking Orclords of Orcnor.

Muradin loves fake controversy.
>leads him to Frostmourne, only to pretend he doesn't want him to pull the sword
>as soon as it's pulled, pretends to die, and watches his subjects freak out

At least he gave up on Tyrande

Attached: as if i could forgetti.png (1744x883, 310K)

Even then he was unapologetic. If he didn't have to spend the rest of his life on Planet Virgin he would probably still be lusting after her like a retard.

The whole Northrend expedition was a horrible idea and a waste of an army, he did nothing wrong in Stratholme though.

>like actual boomers
Yeah I'm sure it was really popular in assissted living homes.

> Most difficult missions in RoC

1. Undead 8
2. Orc 6
3. Undead 3
4. Undead 7
5. Orc 2

> In TFT

1. Undead 10
2. Blood Elf 2
3. Undead 1
4. Night Elf 7
5. Undead 3

Why did TFT have so many bullshit difficult missions?

Are you sure you're just not bad with the undead?

The Light abandons no man, except everyone who's needed it most.

Not him but some of those undead missions are insanely hard, the first undead mission in TFT is bullshit.

>You are not my chef yet, boyardee.
Fuck.

I'm shit at RTSes and in particular undead, and I don't think I ever had an issue with that level.

I think most people just cheese them with meat wagons and necros

>not liking Grizzly Hills for it's BGM

t. low test

>e-sports community

Attached: 1552090013008.jpg (237x251, 9K)

>playing wow in current year
I'd tell you to go kill yourself but I can't think of a worse punishment than what you currently put yourself through

Bullshit, it's sloppy writing

Attached: 1551193726196.jpg (960x738, 535K)