What are best guides to making a cheap gaming PC?

What are best guides to making a cheap gaming PC?

Attached: 1551917652148.gif (88x128, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113481
amazon.com/XFX-Radeon-1386MHz-Graphics-RX-580P8DFD6/dp/B06Y66K3XD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>have a comp sci friend that walks you through it

Install gentoo wikia doesnt have one?

God I love that dance. She's so damn smug.

Bump

Bump

logicalincrements

This is probably the best least fluff option.

Based

This. Also, wait for stuff to go on sale, and check multiple sites to make sure your not paying a couple hundred more than you need to.

>buy cheap used dell optiplex with i5 cpu
>add more ram
>add new gpu

Attached: 1548877123878.png (443x361, 127K)

Attached: 1551879837683.jpg (4000x4000, 915K)

>Tfw pepe

Attached: 1548412647701.jpg (960x537, 75K)

redpilled
1050Ti should do the job
optiplexs go for around 50-100 with a decent i5
ddr3 ram is dirt cheap

Why you post that downy cunt?

Because she cute

>mix of gondola and wojak

Get Smugged on nigger

That's clearly Apu.

Why would you need a guide. Just buy cheap parts

It focuses on linux not gaming

>> 453934546

The Best. Pricing isn't always up to date so check between newegg/amazon/other for sales if you want

Attached: bb ab.png (727x504, 619K)

Making a cheap build with the best quality, consumption and performance/price ratio tweaked towards the games you want to play is as close to art as computer building can get.

Terrible advice and you still won't learn how to assemble a system.
Even worse.

Yeah your advice is better, let him buy gimped brand new components and build everything without any knowledge.
What could go wrong.
Dumbass.

just buying cheap parts doesn't produce a gaming PC, it produces a LoL/Dota/CS machine

Combo of pepe and hijak.

Attached: in.png (493x353, 196K)

Twisted fucking psychopath

Ryzen 2200g

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113481

RX580

amazon.com/XFX-Radeon-1386MHz-Graphics-RX-580P8DFD6/dp/B06Y66K3XD

1TB WD Blue hard drive

Any cheap micro ATX motherboard

Any cheap DDR4

Any reasonably priced PSU $30-$40

Any cheap micro ATX case

Any cheap case

Should add up to about $400-$500

Logicalincrements.com

The only way to learn assembling is to do it. Assembling is only slightly harder than putting together a Lego set, when I did my first I didn't look up guides, I just used the motherboard manual and common sense, I had taken apart and put back together my first IBM/PC before so I had some sense of what it should look like.

Now you can just follow extensive youtube tutorials and nothing can go wrong. It's literally as easy and doing things in the correct order so you don't screw the motherboard into the case before you've attached the CPU and stuff like that. Your advice is to buy a shitty prebuilt and "upgrade" it with absolute minimum spec parts, which, if you can't actually assemble a PC, is more likely to go wrong than when you actually do it yourself, resulting in a potentially 400$+ loss.

OP just search youtube for How to Build a PC and watch a few of the longer extensive tutorials until you get a grip on it and get enough confidence to do it, then start putting together a list of components you want with pcpartspicker or another easy to use site, and take your time with it, first time it'll take 1-2 hours minimum because you don't want to make a mistake and fry stuff with your static electricity for example, and don't use too much thermal paste like they always do in tutorials, you only need a drop and spread it with a piece of plastic. Good luck.

8/9 gondola

I exist to observe.

Just avoid intels overpriced shit. You pay a premium goodgoy tax for a pozzed housefire cjip that stutters frames and was litterally invented to steal your information. (See spoiler.)

Wait for the amd Ryzen 3000x series, theyll be the most powerful consumer cpus on the market for half the price.

old desktop with a decent cpu and put a 1050 in it
there 300-400 dollar pc
got mine 3470 and 10503gb for 220 bucks

Stop posting this character. It isnt ok

Computer components and modularity exist because they are made to be easy for illiterate chinese peasants to assemble, among other reasons.
Building one has several points at which a person with 0 knowledge can fuck up.
Fucking up cheap used components is not as much of a waste as fucking up low end brand new components with a warranty that doesn't cover inexperienced faggot putting them together.

What you are suggesting would in /o/ terms be recommending a person without a drivers licence to start learning driving on a brand new BMW.

No.

why an APU and a GPU?

Bump

i can't sleep, can't eat, i feel sick to my stomach knowing that i'll never get a chance to lick hat girl's tender cunny, just fucking kill me Yea Forums