Is MGS1 on PC much better than PSX? what's the best way to go about playing it?

is MGS1 on PC much better than PSX? what's the best way to go about playing it?

Attached: PCFront.jpg (634x782, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/metalgearsolid/comments/4qlv1c/final_full_release_metal_gear_solid_1_integral_pc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The PC version is pretty fucky, but it has some great glitches.

PSX is the best way to play it though.

PSX > GCN > PC

PC doesn't have obnoxious loading and runs faster, it is more or less identical to the ps1 version though you just miss out on some gimmicks

Now, is Integral worth playing if I've already got tuxedo and Big Boss cleared regular MGS?

is this good? (sorry for the leddit link)
reddit.com/r/metalgearsolid/comments/4qlv1c/final_full_release_metal_gear_solid_1_integral_pc/

literally just get the legacy collection

I don't want to dig up the ps3

give it the attention it deserves, awaken the ps3 user

How does the Psycho Mantis part play out?
Do you put the controller in a different usb port?

not in the pc version, fight continues as normal

On Codec I was told to use keyboard, but I haven't noticed any difference between using it and a mouse

twin snakes is shit, bottom line. It's basically a completely different game with different music and completely re-recorded audio. Entirely different tone. It could have been the best game on gamecube, instead it became a shitty forgotten blunder.

With a gamepad, PC and PSX versions are basically identical, with PC having superior graphics/dithering/etc.

Is there a mod that ports the GCN assets

>perpetuating this shitty meme in current year

No, GameCube version uses another engine, maybe based on MGS2 not MGS1.

that's what I've wanted for years, is it even possible?

>not having played the games, or even bothered to check how they botched it

Not him but I did play Twin Snakes and it's actually more bearable than original MGS, although you have to not use any of the new gameplay additions to not feel like you're cheating

What's with amerifats calling it PSX?

emulator you fucking retarded europoor

Watch a video on youtube, the '''''gameplay'''' in MGS1 is atrocious.

well meme'd

we live in a society

playstation version is superior to the pc obviously. pc version is a shoddy but serviceable port. one of the things about the pc version what I cant stand is the codec call typesetting being like a windows default font.

pc version is obviously superior to ps version. thanks for beta testing pscucks.

wat. What are you even trying to say? Does anyone understand you?

I understand him just fine but he's wrong