Only true fans of Cyberpunk. No shitposters allowed

Only true fans of Cyberpunk. No shitposters allowed.

Attached: cd-projekt-red-cyberpunk-2077-1161370-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 79K)

Attached: 1551809994651.jpg (617x621, 190K)

>true fans of cyberpunk have to ride CDPR's dick
No that's just you.

Reporting in, what shall we talk about today? What kind of melee weapons do you want to see in the game?

Only weapons I'm going to use are the mantis blades and a pistol.

It looks happily mediocre, sun or no sun.

Your life is mediocre.

>True fans of a game that's not out yet
>inb4 "muh pnp"

Take it to /tg/.

Like Yea Forums has never talked about a game that hasn't been released yet. Jesus how retarded can you be? I said no shitposters. Fuck off.

Are you really cyber? Do you take any ability enhancing drugs? What augmentations would you get irl?

False

I want to see that fucking katana with the anti-bullets magnetic shield they talked about

Bike chains

There were cases for that in the equipment room in the gameplay trailer

I got my OG Books still, checking in!

Attached: Master Sheet.jpg (2410x6330, 3.99M)

How can you be a fan of something that isn't even out yet? The game might turn out to be shit.

Damn that's a lot of skills.

>sun good
lol

Don't worry, most of them won't be in the final game.

Yep yep, I normally ran a Netrunner back in the day, and I hope they have a cool hacking game in this game. If not riot

>muh sun
Hyperbolic representation of genuine concerns about game's tone and atmosphere.
>puta madre :-D

Attached: 1446667950784[1].jpg (1556x811, 293K)

>sun bad
loler

I've not seen a single good argument as to why its alledgedly not cyberpunk. A bunch of twats just seem to spout that its not a rainy night like in Bladerunner.

are people really so fucking offended at the notion of daytime

Attached: 1548356953900.jpg (720x467, 67K)

puta mierda :-D

Anybody ever play the pen & paper? Any good one shots I can run with my friends?

>muh atmosphere
>cyberpunk can't be sunny

Attached: d9.jpg (768x539, 104K)

>sun
>visible
>in a megacity
>in a world heavily polluted by corporations
Now you're gonna imply megacities and pollution aren't a huge part of the genre.

Attached: cyberpunk.jpg (1534x219, 82K)

C'mon nigger, there is sun in witcher 3, it still feels more like a noire story than what they shown in cyberpunk 2077 so far.
What they are doing is GTA clone in the future.

Cyberpunk games always use prostitutes and strippers in their advertising but never let you actually be one. Would be great if it was sidequest/activity you could do

Too cheerful for cyberpunk, sun or no sun.

Attached: ghost-in-the-shell-1995-1108x0-c-default[1].jpg (1108x831, 127K)

its set in California.

even in a turbo polluted mega city, pollution does not mean constant cloud coverage and rain.

We haven't seen anything about the night life in the city yet, fag.

Nigger, when they are doing trailers, they carefully choose which scenes they want to show to represent the game in the best light possible. What they shown is fucking GTA in the future.

It does in our collective minds thats how it should be represented for entertaiment purposes. Also look up China smog.

Whatever. With how you fags are crying about it so hard, they may make the change anyway.

>fully customizable character
>FPS

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS

Attached: NOOOO.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

Fucking Bladerunner for setting the stage that makes everyone think it always has to be dark and rainy in cyberpunk.

>in OUR collective minds
who is that? that is a very broad statement.
Anyway, I still fail to see how day/night and weather cycles would negatively impact the game and tone

>game is about the clash between the shitty lower class gangs, corporate warfare and the dawning of the singularity in a high tech society
>Mad they're criminals
kys

Attached: xY5yHKq.png (500x500, 135K)

>GTA clone in the future
Might be fun.

Attached: betty.jpg (1558x1080, 625K)

this movie is THE example of cyberpunk in the daytime. The series too, but mainly this movie in terms of visuals

That is shit comparison, though. GTA wishes it could be what Cyberpunk will be. And they're not even the same style of games. GTA is an action adventure. CP is a story based action rpg.

the excuse is you see them every time you open the character menu also in cutscenes sometimes they say. I'm happy cos there aren't enough good big single player fps games these days

I doubt anyone that "hates" CDPR could even come up with a legitimate reason for why. It's just a meme now to start hating on companies that are "too mainstream".

There is this small group of mentally ill faggots that hate any developer that makes games about masculine men, that are fucking hot women.

Attached: Kokaku kidotai.webm (1276x692, 2.64M)