The fuck happened to every rom site? I can’t get kirbys dreamland anywhere

The fuck happened to every rom site? I can’t get kirbys dreamland anywhere

Attached: F9C05D29-CA83-42C2-80CF-67B4D4C4B895.jpg (374x463, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

extremetech.com/gaming/273953-nintendo-sues-to-shut-down-2-huge-rom-sites
ia800201.us.archive.org/7/items/No-Intro-Collection_2016-01-03_Fixed/
the-eye.eu/public/rom/Nintendo Gameboy/
nintendo.com/games/detail/Xj2J3rTEMZX7QD8L2GiJhrOA1YlNGsp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

game companies really coming down hard on rom sites as they're deciding to literally sell old games back to you now.

Im not fucking paying more then $5 for an old ass rom

How can companies justify this preditory bs

extremetech.com/gaming/273953-nintendo-sues-to-shut-down-2-huge-rom-sites
it's all nintendo my guy

Nintendo would rather take down rom sites than actually give you a good library of classic games across many consoles..

Nintendo happened

You just have to dig a bit deeper but it's all still there, and they will never manage to take them down.

They should have offered to sell us the games the entire time

ia800201.us.archive.org/7/items/No-Intro-Collection_2016-01-03_Fixed/
There. Now you never have to visit a rom site again.

Torrents are still up for various collections. If it's NES/SNES it shouldn't be hard to find at all.

and that's why I'm buying physical media incase legislation specifically outlaws roms

Don't download it's a virus.....teehee

Got anything for PlayStation/GameCube brother?

the-eye.eu/public/rom/Nintendo Gameboy/

I use the eye now.

DELETE THIS

just torrent a complete rom set
you dont have to keep them all if you dont want to

Reported to nintendo

Just torent or play on your nes
You do have a nes right user?

Delete this right.this.instant you fucking retard

>he cant find the vault
LMAO

Attached: vault.png (200x50, 3K)

What the fuck... looks like I better redownload ALTTP before it's gone!

Except they're not.

Why wouldn't you? A complete gb/gbc rom set is less than a 1gb.

What happened to your collection? You've had 2 decades to acquire these and SNES games are tiny.

Must be a shortsighted zoomer addicted to "decluttering".

Fucker don't post this. delete it right now.

Good thing I already got everything from the eye.

>doesn't know of the archive romsets
yikes

>Yea Forums spoonfeeding some nintendo lawyer

vimm’s lair is shit

Nope. I have no idea if they're a virus in there or not.

Here you go op

>nintendo.com/games/detail/Xj2J3rTEMZX7QD8L2GiJhrOA1YlNGsp4

It is literally not hard to find Roms even IPhone fags have a better chance to find the Roms they need

look on archive.org fagit

Where the Wii roms at?

How is that different from any particular rom site?

Dear Nintendo, I'm going to set up a pirate box on any public network I can find hosting your games every time you take a rom site down.

Kindly go fuck yourself,
-user

Attached: doug-bowser.jpg (1556x1832, 394K)

Are you fucking retarded?

he's posting on Yea Forums of course he is.

What does it matter? I found the site googling, do you think Nintendo can't google?

You absolute fucking idiot

>they don't know about V***'s

Well, there goes another great site

>Vimm’s Lair

Wow now they know wow so cool

i can do this with my arms too
is it double joints?

Thanks, just forwarded this to my uncle who works at Nintendo.

There's rompacks at nicoblog

>Nokia N-Gage
I think this system is better left forgotten.

It's not going to get deleted just because some girl posted it in a random 4channel thread.

>FPWP
Companies barely offer anything when it comes to older games or games that came out on handhelds years ago that I can't buy for various reasons
>there will never be a Pokemon generation bundle containing the OG versions of each Gen

Attached: what the fuck is this shitpost.gif (500x281, 425K)

they're cracking down on them because sony and nintendo are selling literal emulator bundles of their old games now.

>sony and nintendo are selling literal emulator bundles of their old games now.
You mean games everyone and their grandma has played and is available on every one of their goddamn platforms? I want more obscure games, not FF7 or Super Mario Bros for the Nth time

Very true, but now that I’m aware of it and I hate piratefags with a burning passion, I will now report it multiple times to Nintendo. If they took down LoveROMs and Emuparadise, they can sure as hell take down whatever bullshit this is. Support the industry like everyone else and buy your games you subhuman faggot.

Attached: 444A7A88-FEB0-4BCD-B7F5-836308D15569.jpg (737x327, 62K)

emu-land.net

Nobody ever gives a fuck about ruskies. Nobody.

Listen man I know that this is a troll post but you do realize that gaming companies offer next to fucking nothing? And they fuck over their customers all the time. Fuck the gaming corps, they need to offer better products

Attached: Sarge quits.jpg (1680x1050, 804K)

How the fuck am I supposed to navigate this

>I hate the products the game companies make
>so I'll just pirate them and play them for free

Auto translate does the job right. But if anything:
Пoиcк игp - Game search
Cкaчaть - Download
Navigation frame on the left also works as a dropdown menu.

Attached: ppc.png (223x973, 28K)

I only buy games from what I consider to be competent developers, and that number is dropping with every release. Also games are expensive.
>inb4 imao poorfag
>there is a thing called "opportunity cost"

Attached: 1548418948121.png (680x398, 888K)

STOP REPLYING AND SAGE PLEASE

Is it possible to get permanent nds emulator for iPad without jail breaking it?

Thanks guys. I lost my Platinum and Black 2 cartridge and wanted to play them. Did me a huge solid since DS roms are a pain to find and I don't trust most rom sites. The Black 2 file on The Eye said it's for both USA and Europe and that it's DSI enhanced, will that fuck me over if I try to transfer my Pokemon over to SM through PKHex and shit? Don't want them to be considered illegal or anything

Attached: 1544725384907.png (1001x580, 114K)

Most of these fucking games can't be brought

NdS4ios

I'm telling Nintendo

Attached: smug.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

user you're only supposed to buy quality products. Like 3/4 of the games out now aren't even good. Why should I have to spend 60 burgers on an inferior product?

You bait is poor as shit

Why are you going out of your way to pirate them if they’re so bad? If you don’t like it, don’t play it. Simple as that.

Baited

Way too easy

Same reason why the smart man test drives a car

GOD

this is bait ... but the worst part is that are people that think like this

I never said it was bad. I said it's not worth the 60 burgers. That's the big problem with AAA games. They just are not worth the money

>no gamecube
Dammit, I just want to play twilight princess but the wii version I brought is shit.
Granted I don't own a gamecube so I would have had to pirate anyway.

There's a google drive for each console with every rom available, just look it up

You can play the GC version on the Wii...

If devs had to adjust their budgets to match what you’re willing to pay for their games, they would be even worse.

Will it work with the wii classic controler or ccp? and if not will the newer releases of the gamecube controler work on the wii?

I think that’s the emulator I tried using last time but after a day or 2 I wasn’t able to access it anymore.

>he thinks EmuParadise was taken down

Attached: 1292123500755.png (520x466, 87K)

That's why I think the base price should be increased. 60 dollar games are filled with microtransactions because the cost of development is so high. Either lower the cost of dev time or increase the price to match. Preferably the former

I think im going to report this thread, this is not very advertiser friendly due to advocating illegal activities friendos

I believe so. All you need is a GC copy and a controller

use emuparadise with the workaround script from leddit

After this thread, I'm going to go smoke drugs.

People are already finding it hard to have gaming as a hobby at $60, if they increased that to $70 or $80 gaming would fucking die

>You mean games everyone and their grandma has played and is available on every one of their goddamn platforms?
doesn't matter, there are saps out there that will bend over backwards for that shit.

Cool.

Not him but I don't give a shit about graphics.

Have fun and don't die user!

It didn’t die in the 80s and 90s when games cost over $100 each when you account for inflation.

Fuck Nintendo for doing this.

And THAT'S why big budget games are bad. Like why do companies like EA think they need 500 Million dollar budgets?
Also I vaguely remember that SNES games brand new used to be like 80 bucks.

That's irrelevant because minimum wage has no kept up with inflation in the us anyway

I'm going to inject the marijuana in between my toes

Oi you have a computer's license donchya? We need to check it for romulated vidya games and the such. Govna Nintendo demands it

>Fuck Nintendo
Period

MOOT

Awesome. I would like to purchase one copy of Psi-Ops for PC thanks. I don't know who are the rights holders for it at this point, but before the company who owned it before went down it was released for free online with ads. But now the ad server is down so the game won't launch because it can't connect to the internet.

I do have a PS2 though, so I guess I would settle for a PS2 version of the game if available, I'm happy to pay Sony for it.
Speaking of Sony though, I sold my PS1 a long time ago, but I've recently lucked into some old games. You think they'll re-start the production line and re-make the contracts with the companies they purchased the parts from in order to sell me a genuine Playstation 1, I'm willing to pay an appropriate price for an outdated piece of hardware for which there is no technical/software support for (but I will probably ask them to re-start CD production on a few games too that I would like to play)?

Yeah, maybe they wouldn't spend millions of dollars paying multiple high-salary staff members "off-site" working costs and transporting fuckhuge TV's and shit to whatever convention they decided they wanted to advertise the fact that in 12 months they will announce a new game that MIGHT happen in the next year.

Anyone know anywhere good for psp?

It's fine, just download a rom set from BlackCatGames, BitGamer, or Underground Gamer

Please screencap this post so everyone can make fun of him later.

I’m happy the real gamers support piracy for good reasons.

Well, if you're not willing to pay for it anyway, it's not like you're a lost customer

Yeah, just like many digital games last and this gen, most of the games people likely want to buy have expired licenses or too many loopholes to jump through to sell them digitally.

I downloaded every game I had even a small interest in years ago, get fucked zoomers

Attached: 1551953915176.jpg (184x184, 14K)

i love how everyone missed the "some girl" part

The Pirate Day has a torrent that has every N64 Rom in one download.

Attached: 53726512_2103600946384748_5652370466992553984_n.jpg (960x804, 50K)

Funny enough, they're barely selling now. I see tons of PS Classic and few NES and SNES at Walmart. PS Classic is even down to $40 at some stores.

What's your point?

It's more like nobody wanted to take the bait on your post.

Okay but, what are some actually good emulators?

>game companies
you mean nintendo

Sony took down some

Geez, it's [current year] on an anonymous basket weaving forum. Get with the times grandpa, on the internet, we're all girls teehee.

Holy shit you're retarded.

>Game companies

No, it's just nintendo