What's next on the redemption arc list?

What's next on the redemption arc list?
>Darkstalkers revival with graphics that are a mix between SFV and Arcsys 3D games
>Megaman Legends 3
>Viewtiful Joe HD Collection and or VJ3
>SFV goes FTP
>Dragon's Dogma 2
>Make smaller budget AA games to reinvigorate smaller franchises like Ghosts n Goblins, Bionic Commando and Rival Schools

Attached: Capcom Logo.jpg (809x281, 35K)

Dragons Dogma 2 please.
Dear god please.

Don't forget Megaman X9 and Megaman: The Power Fighters 3.

God Hand 2 and Okami 2

Dino Crisis goddamit

a good fighting game

It's time

Attached: 0413.jpg (560x420, 27K)

>Darkstalkers revival with graphics that are a mix between SFV and Arcsys 3D games
This. I know people keep saying that they want Darkstalkers to look like Xrd and DBFZ, but it really does need to keep the Capcom-ness in the anatomy and such rather than just being a carbon copy of the Arcsys style. Something that took the general Arcsys approach to animation while retaining the Capcom art style (and maybe smoothing the frame rate a bit) would be good.

Attached: Darkstalkers_TNW_Demitri.png (670x900, 418K)

>Arcsys 3D
They would need to somehow outsource the work to Arcsys if they need that type of graphics. Theyre the only people in the industry right now who can do that shit competently

Lost Planet 4 redemption arc.

Please. I need a mech game that isn't shit.

Attached: 1506879614985.gif (500x369, 389K)

Street Fighter VI but this time it's good.

Imagine if it had watercolor shaders.

I hope they bring back Dead Rising some day, but nothing from 2, 3, or 4.

Breath of Fire 7. Capcom's redemption is not complete till they save this series.

Attached: Ryu&NinaCompleteWorks.png (1315x912, 1.7M)

You guys are so backwards.

When Capco made good games you called them crapcom xD, but now they put out shit and you praise them

rightfully so. capcom used to be a stamp of quality on basically any game, but their good games have been far and few between since after RE5

their last few games have been really good, though

Onimusha and Megaman X are literally following the same pattern of RE, Megaman and DMC (remaster port, E3 announcement, early next year release), we got the remaster ports and we’re getting E3 announcements next. I’m pretty sure the big title for january 2020 is a new Onimusha in the RE Engine.

I hope the new X game isn't 3D.

I wouldn't mind X jumping to 3D if it was done well.

It’ll have the same tech used in the classic Mega Man 11.

whatever it is, it definitely needs to be a fighting game. they can revive the scene big time.

They’re gonna update SF V until next gen happens, then they gonna announce 6

Itsuno very recently gave the biggest WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE that the heads of capcom want him to do whatever project he wants, and that he wants to do DD2 next. We’re not gonna hear about it for a but though.

What will they announce at today's E3?

how is the RE engine letting them spit games out like this

If SFV goes FTP, I want my money back.
Also didn't Itsuno express some desire to make a sequel to Dragon's Dogma? Hope Capcom listens to him.

No way, if they're going to revive Darkstalkers, it needs to adopt the French Bread style.

What I'm saying is, Capcom should suck it up and collab.

With that unlikelyhood out of the way, Rival Schools revival when??

They outsourced the Sengoku Basara fighting game to Arcsys already, so why not?

Attached: sbx.jpg (352x500, 58K)

its a good fuckin engine, the only problem is face scan makes the characters look a bit weird.

capcom black magic
DD2 is pretty much confirmed now. Itsuno is currently holding the biggest schlong at Capcom right now and him requesting a DD2 would get approved without a second thought.

I would say that another sf is is not coming son with sfv just coming out in the arcades in japan and darkstalkers /rivals school/ etc. all waiting to be revived but Capcom REALLY believes in sf as the base of their esports division. SF6 is going to happen

No it doesn't. The faces are modified by hand afterward. That's what makes them look weird.

The only time this has been done skillfully is Kassandra in AC:O who is not a real person but looks like one.

>French Bread style.

capcom doesn't need to adopt any style

why do people keep begging for DD2? launch day interview confirmed that Itsuno will do DD2 thanks to DMC5's success

Only thing left is to wait and see

Attached: 1453946902154.jpg (200x211, 6K)

i hope MvC4 happens

>spit out
Matt Walker, producer at Capcom Japan, said it took 4 years for DMC5, and about as long for RE2. RE7 took almost the same time. He also said there’s one other AAA project currently being developed with the engine in a recent interview.

localize those weeb Phoenix Wright games

You know exactly which one considering that they dropped loads of hints towards DD2

Ace Attorney too.

It’s Onimusha, DD2 will start development soon, but it didn’t go beyond pre-production yet, I feel.

>Onimusha
I like the series, but there isn't that much interest, especially since the re-release didn't sell well

A new and good BOF game is my dream.
I'd even take a MMO set in the BOF universe.

Attached: file.png (500x695, 444K)

>especially since the re-release didn't sell well

what reason did they give anyone to buy it

>I'd even take a MMO set in the BOF universe
Fuck off.

Attached: file.png (500x500, 254K)

>SFV goes FTP
I'd rather they stop trying to stand by Ono's trainwreck and move on to the next game

the re-release didn’t happen to gauge interest in the new game, just like DMC HD collection on PS4 and RE4-6 current gen port sales weren’t factors in the making of DMC5, RE7 or RE2 Remake.

They were all released while their newest entries were in full development. This is not the same thing they did with the Darkstalkers compilation.

I just want Monster Hunter to not be on Nintendo forever to pay for their 8 years of paid exclusivity

so play an old Armored Core or something you dumb nigger, I need Dragons Dogma 2, I need an open world free roam high fantasy setting game with awesome controls that isn't shit

Attached: 121127483.png (500x522, 140K)

its just gonna get better from now on, since its no longer stuck on shit hardware.

I'd fuck Rinpoo's Chuan if you know what I mean

Making another fucking Captain Commando game, be it sprite or highly stylised and colorful 3D graphics, couch MP and the original 4 player characters

New Breath of Fire

I pray it's Onimusha. I have played Capcom games since the mid 80s and Onimusha is probably my favorite capcom series. I just realized that for the first time.

Runners up: Powerstone, BoF

Why, so Sony can censor it?

What is there to censor? They let the Felicia costume in SF5 go through.

>Darkstalkers
Nigga they haven’t even fixed Street Fighter yet
>Megaman Legends 3
Nah. I can see them making a Megaman X9 tho. But I can picture how a Open-World “Witcher” style ML would work.
>Viewtiful Joe 3
Yes. YES. Please god yes.
>Street Fighter
They will probably move on from V and redeem with SF6.
>smaller titles
This is a good bet, but they will probably focus on sidescrollers, we might se Strider 2 and Megaman X9 like said previously

>RE engine actually stands for REach for the Moon, not Resident Evil
>Megaman Volnutt is stuck on the moon

Attached: 1322448779494.jpg (600x942, 34K)

After the success of DMCV this is probably their next move after DD2.

HACK’n’SLASH IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

I will fucking cry if we get DD2, goddamnit I love the first.

DGS
DGS
DGS
DGS
DGS
DGS

Attached: 1550851876342.gif (256x192, 1012K)

I need Strider 2 and it’ll never happen, I just finished a replay of current gen Strider and it was fucking great, what a game

>Nigga they haven’t even fixed Street Fighter yet
SFV is unfixable. Best to let it go and start fresh on something else, and hopefully with the new head of Div2 it won't turn out like the last 3 Capcom fighters.

>oneshots your healer

Attached: file.png (480x360, 290K)

Sony would find something. Look at DMC.

What's so doomed about SFV? As an ignorant scrub all that strikes me as terrible is the DLC model.

>Rival Schools
Fuck yes bring it back with a 2D Arc art style.

>but they will probably focus on sidescrollers

I'm sorry if this seems unnecessarily attacking, but it blows my mind how people can dedicate a significant amount of their lives to video games and just not get this industry at all

So what was wrong with V specifically? As a casual, I only noticed the non-technical stuff, like,the game being unfinished at launch

I have this type of deep, deep love for this game that is just cached inside my subconscious somewhere. I've never replayed it after release. I just remember loving FF so much, and the thrill of this being like FF but having totally new stuff

>I can hunt!!
>I'm fucking underwater!!

Soul.

Hopefully Monster Hunter World with Iceborne because it's been shit so far.

Are you copying my post or something?

>mfw Street Fighter 6 on the RE engine with face-scanned characters

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

GIVE ME DINO CRISIS YOU FUCKING JAP CUNTS, ITS GUARANTEED FREE MONEY, JUST DON'T MAKE DINO CRISIS 3 AGAIN AND YOU ARE SET

>Soul.
More like “Nostalgia.”

The game is trash.

Don't forget that DD was supposed to have a moon level

Good luck finding a fella who looks like Akuma

I used to spend hours selling random stuff in the underwater town using the player run shop building. I felt like it was the precursor to township in BOF2.

Nah, it's not nostalgia, i've thought this way about it for like 20+ years...

It's not about what the game is when considered in a vacuum, it's about what it was for 11 year old me

lel, I don’t look at previous posts sometimes

>Cammy looks as bad as Trish now
NO FACE SCAN PLEASE

Attached: 9CC751F8-7C6E-4D13-A9C9-C5F8E4964894.png (393x421, 305K)

you could sell shit in your own shop!! that's what it was, I knew there was something special down there.

That's one of my favorite parts of any SNES game.

The probability of getting a new Breath of Fire game is zero point zero.

>It's not about what the game is when considered in a vacuum, it's about what it was for 11 year old me

user, I don’t know what to tell you, that sounds like the definition of nostalgia

>that part where you're force into an impossible fight with Tiga just because I wouldn't allow him to marry Katt because MUH LAST RACE
It fight like these that make me hate JRPG boss fight in general.

>saves video games
How based can one man be?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (384x384, 38K)

Nostalgia is contemporarily used, especially on this board, as a suggestion moreso that someone is evaluating something today with qualities from a separate time

im evaluating the way i felt about it then, im not saying it would be good now

carry on

If they make a new fighting game, it needs to be Capcom All Stars. No fucking around with other companies, just use all the IPs that they have. It's be the best way for older games like Darkstalkers, Rival Schools, Powerstone, etc. to get some representation without having totally new games that probably won't happen.

Attached: 1543791981686.png (512x640, 460K)

Demitri is the sole reason why it will never happen. With Demitri, you're going to make DOUBLE amount of assets just to pull off his sex changing power. And let not even begin how that power, and the attempted rape that follow, would cause a shitstorm everywhere. It the same reason you would never see Alessi as a playable fight in any future jojo.

>Pushing Nero his oc

Not based at all

a decent street fighter

you can technically beat that fight in the GBA version but the game is scripted to automatically assume that you lost.
feels bad to get cucked by the woren clan

Attached: file.png (963x800, 559K)

>slow walk speeds
>short, slow, negative buttons
>crush counters badly implemented
>v-trigger was pitched as a way to increase character diversity, ends up being just an install that lets you play the real character for ten seconds every round
>shit netcode
>shit balance
>offense is weak
>defensive options are nonexistant so offense ends up feeling smothering anyway
>jab AAs
>F2P monetization in a full price game
>extremely uneven model quality

Really it's nothing that couldn't be fixed with six months of concentrated effort, so I guess I should say that the main problem with SFV is that this is actually the game that they wanted. Back in the open beta pretty much everyone was on the same page - the game's half-baked and needs another year in the oven, but if they just buff walkspeeds and buttons and rework V-triggers and the netcode it might be an okay game. Capcom answered this nearly unanimous response by publishing more than 80 pages of nerfs and then releasing the game as it was.

so play Skyrim with mods you dumb nigger, I need Lost Planet 4, I need to kill bugs with all sort of shit with awesome controls that isn't shit.

Attached: images - 2019-03-10T150954.635.jpg (739x415, 53K)

but user what if he announces DD2 in development at E3?

I have no interest in all of the listed games except DD2.

>>short, slow, negative buttons

what does this mean not everyone is a fgc autist

When you say offense is weak what does that mean exactly? Just that all around attacks are pretty low damage? I remember SF2 and Vanilla 3 being very high damage. Sometimes that's preferable though is it not?

yes, I purposely spend many afternoons as a teen leveling up on Giant island, getting my inventory fill with cooked meat, and fight Tiga until he died. Yes, I'm mad about this.

Please stop this shit. I know its you. Itsuno directed 3 and that pretty much remains the best dmc game with by far the best story, and Dante's character at it's best.

DD2

V was a prototype for the Summoner class

It means the moves that you get by just pressing a button don't reach as far as they should, take too long to start up, and the attacker recovers slower from a blocked attack than the defender does so it's difficult to start or continue extended offensive pressure.

Onimusha and Dragon's Dogma 2.

He had to redeem his team and himself after attaching his name to DMC2, the garbage truck on fire

He will, in 4 years

Very few characters have good moves that are safe on block.
The few that do are top tier because defense sucks too.

For Itsuno it wasn't redemption, it was payback from the Capcom heads for asking him to save the sinking ship that was DMC2 like 6 months before it was supposed to ship.

You really think Midnight Bliss is the only thing from Darkstalkers that would require extra work? Half the characters can't even jump or dash without transforming.

They should make an actual Puzzle Fighter sequel, that mobile game was stupid, I want a traditional Puzzle Fighter on consoles with cross play. Just give us Puzzle Fighter: Third Strike and I'll be pretty happy.

Fuck off, go play DDO then, faggot. I've already beaten all the Armored Cores. What a little Japanese scaring you off, coward?

Attached: 1532567428666.jpg (136x138, 10K)