Why does this game feel so fucking soulless & uninspired compared to the Original?

Why does this game feel so fucking soulless & uninspired compared to the Original?

Attached: Nier Automata.jpg (1204x1500, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gRqQ5QQGCAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you have shittaste.

Attached: 1552079381627.png (466x574, 288K)

>Rehashed plot from the first game
>With a dash of "Do androids dream of electric sheep" and robot butts.
>Then fans act like it's the deepest shit ever

Attached: 1544644922644.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

I wasn't aware that Automata was about collecting magical bullshit for 90% of the game time to save a robot loli from your clone who's actually your original self

Because OP is a faggot

Because almost no one played the original, and the memesters are just here for LE ROBUTT ASS and MOMMY shit

Attached: G6TywfW.png (854x471, 369K)

I wouldn't say it's soulless at all, it plays leaps and bounds better than Nier however Nier does have the better plot and soundtrack. Nier is good and Nier A is good, just for different reasons.

you wanna know why? It's because Taro focused too much of the writing on trying to make it feel as depressing as possible, which ends up falling completely flat since all of the characters are literally lifeless sex dolls that you can't emphasize with at all since they get next to no development. Is the original character development was what carried the story & was sad without feeling pretenious. Whereas in this game the story is all over the place & is edgy as fuck. It has no impact on you, the fact that areas are the same lifeless rehashed places everytime makes it worse. The Open world is meaningless & the pacing is horrible and prevents people from even getting invested in the game & end up dropping it after the first ending. Only thing people remember about this game A2 & 2B's Ass

How do you pronounce "automata"?

>expecting Yea Forums to have actually played the games they shitpost about

Fuck niggers and fuck NIER! AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEAIAIAIAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE.
youtu.be/gRqQ5QQGCAM

Nier PC fucking when

>sad without feeling pretentious
>YOU GUYS ARE THE REAL MONSTERS
>what did we ever do to deserve this abloo bloo bloo says Wolf that literally just crashed a wedding and killed a bunch of people unrprovoked
>WHY DID YOU KILL MY SISTER NO ONE STOOOPPPSSS says android who tried to murder you without any explanation 5 minutes ago
>literally every single fucking sidequest will end in tragedy 90% of the time, like the fucking dog quest which was so stupid I laughed my ass of upon completion.

>complaining about pacing when the original Nier had you play the exact same game with no variation 4(3 if you're not retarded and had a save state) for all the endings

Nice joke and samefag user, Shadowlord and the King of Facade sacrifice was pretty amazing I'll give you that. I think I recognize this style of posting, are you that one user who spams lists all the time and tells people to COPE when they don't agree with your opinions?

near a tomata
hahah

>Oh my Shades aren't all evil and have feelings
>Oh my Robots aren't all evil and have feelings
Complete rehash, stop being delusional.

>o my robots aren't all evil and have feelings

1. You learn this very early on and it is not presented as a twist
2. Machine's "feelings" are revealed to be mostly imitations of the real thing.

Because it rehashed many themes from the original and the characters are boring.

That's not true. Automata is about the different ways people find meaning in life, while Nier is about how people can do horrible things if they think they're justified. The two themes are related but they're still their own thing. Route B's new scenes don't have any new twists like the ones in Nier.

Automata is literally the NIGGERS of videogames

Nice try Tarofag, go back to wanking over 2B's ass you pathetic incel

Taro’s kind of a hack.