What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: BBhood.jpg (500x900, 77K)

She was gay. Very sad.

She fucking hates furries what else do you think?

She takes after her grandma.

Attached: dbd2ab1af4d4c336226e7204dd2c38da.jpg (800x847, 119K)

Living in a forest is dangerous.

She lives in a fucked up version of the world

Is the Darkstalkers universe really that bad a place? I mean, it was in the OVA, but that strayed from the game canon a bit.

She's an easier Bishamon

She represents the evils in humans. So what is your problem, human?

That's why the character is Reddit-tier

>Thing I don't like is Reddit
Most of the people on that site are too young to know who Bulleta even is. Just like you.

Nigger Darkstalkers was the first 2D fighter I ever played. I know a Reddit-tier character when I see one.
>she's little red riding hood... but with guns and grenades and she's evil!! XD
>heh, looks like humans are the real monsters after all,,,,
There's no getting around how cringeworthy BB Hood is. It's like she was made for journalists to onions over what a twist she turned out to be.

Yeah, sure it was. I bet everyone was calling it "numale" back then, too. If the internet never existed, you wouldn't be bitching. Cringe culture was a mistake. Also, based filter raping you into submission.

Cringe

i want to fuck her

Attached: 1551993169048.webm (854x480, 1.69M)

They were kind of running out of ideas by that point, anyway. Most of the main monster archetypes had already been used.

What monsters could they have added at that point?

Top 10 Saddest Anime Deaths

yeah man her bagina dies when i cum inside her with my bwc :DDDDDD

That moose fucking flew to the acceptance stage.

yeah who cares about the shitty moose
lets talk about that loli

Attached: BB_Hood_by_nyxsiris.jpg (600x776, 65K)

She's a murderous psychopath.

Some think she snapped after losing a family member to a Darkstalker, some think she's naturally that way and uses the dead member story as a cover.

I was too used to playing Jedah and stuff.

Attached: 1455750745929.gif (280x300, 285K)

Best gril. I actually have a tiny little figure of her.

Attached: BB hood.jpg (750x750, 235K)

I know Toy Biz actually made a figure of her back in the day. Her, Victor, Demitri and Talbain, I think. They also made a Morrigan as part of an MvC 2 pack.

Storm Collectibles announced they have the rights to make new figures. Dunno if they're good or not though.

From what I hear their earlier figures might have had some issues, but they've improved a lot and the latest upcoming releases look good.

Attached: 808416.jpg (600x902, 83K)