Mega Man thread

Does anyone have any tips on how to be this pic related. stay on the side on the left side of screen or right etc.
>git gud
Im fucking aware
Also Mega Man thread

Attached: Alien_(Megaman).png (149x253, 39K)

Not like he has the most difficult pattern in the game. I usually just stay on the opposite side of him and dodge the shots, then head to the middle and hit him with the Bubble Lead. Rinse and repeat.

Attached: 64185786_p10_master1200.jpg (723x1023, 473K)

Also, if you have any E Tanks left on your last life, you might as well use them if you need them because you lose them once you get a game over.

got no E tanks but iv only tried him twice and ill eventually prevail

Focus on his shots.

Is the Zero mega man games any good the ZX also?

MMZ is fucking great and is the most kino Mega Man

They're both good, though many see the ZX series as being inferior for a couple of reasons. I personally prefer the ZXA to ZX and the Zero series as a whole over ZXA, but I like them all regardless.
If you're having trouble here though, Zero will rape in you the ass.

Attached: 1523909553247.jpg (900x826, 476K)

Zero games get good starting with Z2, peak with Z3. ZX games are really good, the first slightly moreso, but download a map for the first game.
Playing all the Zeroes and ZXes in order is recommended though, as they have no sympathy for anyone who doesn't know what's going on.

wait what the hell is ZXA Ive never heard of those

If you're going to play through Zero and ZX, you should also play through at least X1-X5 before that. They have the closest links storywise to Zero and set up some context for events that happen there.

What about the battle network games?

ZX Advent, the first and only sequel to ZX where you play as the guys in orange.

Attached: 1524881984533.png (1200x939, 1.3M)

>how to be this pic related
well first of all you have to build realy good hologram machine

Don't know much about BN or it's sequel Star Force, never really got into them. All I know that it is an entirely separate timeline where the Dr. Light focused on developing the internet instead of robots. 4 is also supposedly the worst, but I can't really say anything about it myself.

Hit him with Bubble Lead, stay in the middle and jump over him when he swoops down. His pattern is a figure 8 around the room and shoot directly towards mega man. Doesn't lead his shots or anything so simply moving back and forth for those is fine.

It still amuses me to think that aliens are an actual thing in Megaman and that Capcom has never really capitalized on it in anything besides Starforce.

git gud

Attached: 1550102073826.jpg (1038x1472, 256K)

whats star forrces about

>The main character, Geo Stelar, who is the son of a missing astronaut, Kelvin Stelar, reluctantly joins forces with an alien named Omega-Xis to foil evil plots led by Omega-Xis' own kind and by many other enemies. Throughout this process, he tries to find out what really happened to his father, and ultimately to change his depressed lifestyle. The result of Geo Stelar's EM Wave Change with Omega-Xis forms the Star Force Mega Man.

Attached: 1524780531889.jpg (2404x770, 2.33M)

What Megaman games have you played, OP?

Attached: 70e434d3-afb9-42f8-87b1-e9ca93370dad.jpg (848x1200, 144K)