*ruins game*

*ruins game*

Attached: Csgo_aug_1.jpg (1280x1024, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTAuKAINWXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So why aren't you global yet then?

>caring about balance in a luck based game in the first place

Attached: R5JLQgFQfd0.jpg (453x604, 107K)

Gun is ok you fucking fag.

>Using scope

>50$ more than m4
thats not fine you nigger

wait until people find out how OP the berettas actually are.
you haven't seen anything yet.

>*ruins game*
>in the time it takes to scope in you're already or have already ate shit from literally any other gun

since when is aug op?

>Og

The gun has always been a very good competitor to the M4A4.

The fact people just recently found out thats the case made me lose any hope in the cs go community.

If you weren't an ape and knew how to popflash/smoke/use any sort of utility properly whatsoever you'd discover that the higher up you go the less it matters what gun you're using

>rng game vs skill game
>rng games always win
but why

Attached: 1551234143613.jpg (418x398, 16K)

>competitor
Its a direct upgrade

I miss battlesquint

whos aug is this

Not really, you could say it has more advantages over the M4 but it still has problems.

For example the unscoped recoil pattern is way more difficult to master than the M4, thats where the scope shines as it zooms your screen giving you an easier time to aim and it alsotightens said recoil, but at that point you have to learn 2 patterns for just one weapon.

I would say right now the Aug is better for players who prefer a more static/defensive playstyle while the M4 is the jack of all trades weapon.

based user that posted in my RoN thread

Just use the aug without the scope and you do more damage against armored opponents and have 1 shot potential at close range. Non scoped in aug is undeniably better than the m4
The spray is easy to learn, similar to the ak
Literally the only metrics in which it is a downgrade is a slightly slower movement speed and longer reload time

the aug cannot even kill an armored opponent with a headshot. that's pathetic

At close range it can

have fun getting one tapped by people with bigger brains and better weapons

>the game is more than M4/AK/AWP now
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
You meant to say *improves your game*

Attached: 593df2d19295d.jpg (582x626, 75K)

>talking out your ass
youtube.com/watch?v=FTAuKAINWXA

>replace one weapon with a direct upgrade
>increasing diversity
>that weapon has a scope
>making the game more ct sided and more boring to play
>upgrade
There is nothing wrong with the m4/ak/awp meta

>ct sided
you know terrorists have the ak right? and the sg553 if that's what floats your boat
also stop playing CSGO and other online competitive games. they suck

Giving the cts better weapons makes the game more ct sided
The scope allows cts to hold angles that they couldn't before, countering contact play
>also stop playing CSGO and other online competitive games. they suck
so you're talking about the meta but you don't play the game

>meta
look bitch a price difference of $150 is barely even notable. to claim that a gun has somehow suddenly ruined your meta is bullshit. you're a fucking trendchaser as is any other faggot playing with the aug right now.
people are copying what the pros do despite the fact that the aug hasn't changed at all in years. the stats are exactly the same; but somehow it's "ruined" the game and OP? retard

also yes. I stopped playing CSGO quite a few years ago when I realized it wasn't fun and playing competitive wasn't fun. you'll get there eventually.

You're an idiot. The only thing that has changed is $150. The weapon balancing is the exact same as its been years ago. You and the rest of the community have just now caught on to that fact because of memes perpetuated by twitch streams of the major.

If you buy the Aug 10 times in a half, you're saving $1500 compared to before, which is barely enough for an extra eco round. This matters to nobody except pros and does not invalidate the use of the M4.