en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_no_Kiseki_and_Ao_no_Kiseki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What game? Looks comfy.

damn thats literally unironically me

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_no_Kiseki_and_Ao_no_Kiseki

>He doesn't know how to search cyberhighway by image XD

I'm glad fan translations came out considering the state of official Zero/Ao

Attached: wazy.png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

This duology was such a perfect storm of a good setting, a great cast, an action-packed story, and even the best gameplay in the whole Trails series. I loved it.

Attached: 115.jpg (1222x1745, 2.45M)

Attached: azure.jpg (1920x1080, 896K)

What a cunt

The first one of these btw

Did they fixed the english script yet? i heard there's a vita patch with a better version of it out there

Im starting to doubt that geo will finish up zero by summer

Too bad about that editing huh

just play it man
It's not proofread, but it's not bad

You're right, it's not bad, it's awful.

Attached: tfw2049.gif (500x324, 2.49M)

I'm shocked this abortion of a series still gets continued support years after it was relevant, how are people still so fanatic about babbies first JRPG?

Calvard when?

Attached: calvard when.png (405x646, 21K)

YOU THINK YOU WANT IT BUT YOU DON'T

FUCK OFF

GFS ARE OVERRATED

JUST FUCK PROSTITUTES

Since i already waited this much, might as well a few more months

Hey my middle name is Anton. Cool

Maybe if you cant read

I read real books on a regular basis. Don't have time for poorly edited ESL garbage.

*ahem*
Fuck Lloyd and fuck Kekseki.
The Trails series is nothing but cash grab after cash grab of generic shounen games that seem original because by the time anyone cared to localize them the tropes that permeate them will belong to the last decade.
Filled with padding, each single story has to be split in multiple entries because whoever who's in charge of adapting shounen jump latest hot take into a mediocre rpg with mechanics stolen straight out of Persona and Fire Emblem believes that you can't do a good plot without having to traverse each modern fantasy town over and over again with a goody two shoes master of all trades protagonist, his harem of dumb bimbos who apport nothing and his background male companions.
A sad corpse of a series with even a more tragic fanbase, who cling to it either because they think niche is cool and because they spent years learning japanese just to play a literal fan fiction of a retard who played Suikoden and Xenogears and thought that a long lasting series in the same universe would be good, with political themes as understood by a 11 year old and mechas. Literally everything that Kekseki ever did has been done by literally any other jrpg series, but better and ten years before. It's no wonder why this shitshow ranks lower than the most cancerous weeb games in japan, even when the series has become a shittier parody of itself.

>waiting for english release

You could literally learn enough Japanese to enjoy a game like this in the time it takes them to do shoddy translations of the same game.

t- n1

Wait, these games are also avaliable in english? I thought they had never been released here.

They are both available in English and haven't been released in the west.

Played Zero and Ao with some half-assed translations and some guides, both were pretty good.
Hope there's an actual official english release one day.