ITT Post real opinions that go against the grain

Zero Time Dilemma was actually one of the best games in the series. The only reason fans were pissed at it were because they kept reading interviews, which promised the moon. I didn't do that, so I went in with an open mind and can see the objective truth.

Attached: latest[1].png (1204x1325, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pwb2D0IqWD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's... complex.

VLR literally blew my mind.
That first time I went back to pick another option in the voting booth and Phi called me out on it was incredible and it just got better from there.
ZTD didn't add anything new.

I feel like the gimmick of VLR had already been done in other places. I was honestly more impressed by 999's ending and the symbolic nature of literally committing sudoku across time.

>one of the best games in the series
>I went in with an open mind and can see the objective truth
Would you care to elaborate on this at all?

Attached: 1520544673589.png (473x592, 250K)

Nintendo bias doesn't exist, and they're games are rated higher because they are far superior then everyone else's games

I'd like it more if they didn't reuse shitty puzzles so many times

You sure you're in the right thread m8?

>Zero Time Dilemma was actually one of the best games in the series.
It's the turd best...
Hey, wait a second!

I hadn't seen it before so I was very impressed by it. And there were 3 or 4 different reveals in that game which impressed me even more though the final one was a bit silly.
And I agree with 999. The feel of that game was amazing.
ZTD just didn't add anything else and the reveal just seemed copied from the worst one in VLR.

True, but I also felt that 999 had a lot of moments that were particularly dull that prevent me from replaying it. VLR also had some godawful puzzles towards the end of it. ZTD adds little other than those spicy memes, but it feels like it has everything in a much better balance. I agree with though. Reusing that dumb puzzle dodecahedron puzzle like, what, 8 times?

I played 999, knowing nothing about the game, for the first time after spending the day at the Titanic museum in Liverpool.
The feels were intense

I don't think it's the best but it's still pretty good.

I never had a problem with any of the puzzles in any of the games, I found them all fun and mildly challenging.
I was disappointed when I picked up Steins;Gate expecting it to be a similar experience

Best puzzle music

youtu.be/Pwb2D0IqWD4

It's the 3rd and final game but takes place in the middle of the timeline and introduces new, shitty characters instead of reincorporating older ones, they also fucked up Junpei's character. Only good things are the visuals and Phi's redesign.

No because he's lying out his fucking ass

>ITT:Retarded opinions that you only have to be contrarian

Vampire the Masquerade is a bad game.

>you were an old man in a chair that had no shadow and nobody actually knew, looked at while talking to, or interacted with throughout the whole game.
>You thought they were referring to the kid in the helmet who turned out wasn't a kid in a helmet at all
>in fact it turns out everybody else was completely ignoring helmet kid despite the fact that all the puzzles based around having 3 people didn't include him.

Trash game

If you play more of the authors other games you'd realize he can literally only write one type of plot twist and has been reusing it for over 2 decades now.

IIRC the old man's shadow was briefly scene in exactly one cutscenes. But yeah it was all contrived bullshit.

VLR was the catalyst for ZTD in the fact it set up a BUNCH of shit and never ever delivered on it.
999 as a singular game was nice and done with and the stuff at the end was your generally expected "WHOA! What is that????" like Alice and nothing actually integral to the story or series, unlike VLR and ZTD.

999 - Unbreakable
VLR - Split
ZTD - Glass.

I didnt read interviews and I love the series.
I still say ZTD is the "weakest"(not bad) game in the series.
Though to be honest VLR wasnt that good either, I wish they just ended the series with 999.