Wife and I are trying for a baby and I’m trying to figure out what the best way to get them into vidya is

Wife and I are trying for a baby and I’m trying to figure out what the best way to get them into vidya is.

I have some old consoles and computers I was tempted to set them up on (SNES, Genesis), but I know it’s invetible that they’ll go to school and come home whining about some sort of fortnite/Minecraft thing in the future.

Thoughts?

Attached: D6F67AE4-D577-4BDF-96D7-87A936ED5D4E.png (345x614, 319K)

god no, keep them away from videogames. it ruined my life

you're a terrible father already and the child hasn't even been conceived yet

>forcing ur child to play vidya
Honbestly ur terrible

These. If male child doesn't want to play vidya his chances to breed as a adult are 50% higher.

If you have a son, raise him as a trap.

Fuck off kike
This video games are degenerate time wasters

Just don't force it, let the child discover it themself

just let him play fourth knight so he wont be an outcast you retard

Why would you sabotage your childrens lifes?

just play your games and if they are interested they will ask to play
thats how i started playing

Attached: 362.jpg (700x700, 278K)

Get him into fighting games extremely early so he becomes a prodigy

Just buy a lawnmower and wait.

Attached: f35.png (800x500, 816K)

When my nephew was starting to get into vidya I lent him my N64. He later told me that he felt very proud of playing older games that his school friends had never heard of. Made his vidya taste more eclectic too.

Why would you force video games on your kid? Currently expecting a kid due soon and have no intention of forcing my child to enjoy what I enjoy.

If anything, I would rather discourage it until a set age because exposure to screen time has been proven to slow a child's development.

Just don't. Get them into books or movies, just not video games. They ruined my life, as well as probably most other people here.

Just remember by the time he's in gradeschool, in the mid to late 2020s, every other child there is going to have a 4k 16gb ram smart phone, and they will all play fortnight in the playground.

Just get him whatever Nintendo is selling at the time, most of the games are kid friendly enough. Don't buy him shooters, he will grow up into an asshole.

Attached: likeit.jpg (500x250, 39K)

kids won't play dated garbage that your nostalgia makes you think it's good

No
When you were a child did you want to play Atari or Commodore games?
No
You wanted to play games that your friends were playing: current games
So obviously if you want your kid to get into games, then buy them games their friends are playing
In 2019, that would mean Fortnite

>wife
go back to facebook with your normalfaggotry

Don't get him/her into videogames, period.

>wife
>having kids
let me guess you're in your mid 20s and shes asian

Fuck off kike

>blog posting on fucking Yea Forums of all places
Fuck off to Facebook normalnigger.