twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't believe SWAT 5 is finally happening
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd139Nin33M

The downgrade and pvp tell me this is gonna be on console

is what happening

youtube.com/watch?v=JcA7Nwa1L9I

it looks like shit and the girl has an annoying accent
0/5

looks like hot shit desu, the pvp looks like its standard deathmatch on a CoD map

AS AN ELEMENT
Breach, bang and clear. Go when ready

swat 4 had pvp

would rather them completely drop the multiplayer aspect

So what are the red flags so far?
>no name studio promising AAA quality content
>preorders for a game not coming out for over a year
>already downgraded visuals
>spiritual successor to a series just old enough that the people who played it as kids/teens now have disposable income to throw at it
>trailer that focuses on how REALISTIC and DETAILED it is
anything else?

>vaporware

co-op is absolutely required, leave team deathmatch etc to siege zoomers

>PVP
>Coop
>Battle rifles for a fucking SWAT team

It's gonna be an insurgency clone

>Fact that it was 1st announced to come out summer last year.
>From summer last year there was promises of a trailer "soon" that took half a year to come out.
>Almost no feedback to the fans during that time other than "trailer soon for real this time"
>Give a teaser 2 weeks before the trailer to a literally who with 1k subs on youtube leaving everyone else in the dark.
>There's supposedly been in contact with investors that will probably have a say on what the final product will have (i.e. dlc, cut "controversial" content)

Still it's really high up on games I really want to play, even if the trailer showed really shitty AI, and a slight downgrade.

>no name studio promising AAA quality content
What? I didn't get that impression at all.
>preorders for a game not coming out for over a year
That's a fair point and the Supporter edition that doesn't really give you a lot of value (a 25% discount on the first expansion at the price of 110€, really? You could buy the game 3 times with this) is absolutely retarded.
>already downgraded visuals
Not sure what you're getting at, looked fine compared to the little they've shown before.
>spiritual successor to a series just old enough that the people who played it as kids/teens now have disposable income to throw at it
How is this a red flag? Baiting people into buying something they want?
Eh, I think the real travesty of the "gameplay" trailer was how overly edited it was, how little actual gameplay it showed and the shit sound compared to earlier videos.
It's clear that the game is not in a state where they could show longer footage of it without embarrassing themselves with the AI doing some retarded stuff in the trailer like shooting the ground. The AI I think is the big red flag that will make or break the game depending on how good it will be in the full release.

All they need to focus on is the core gameplay : Rest can be fixed with mods + it's unreal engine.

>Battle rifles for a fucking SWAT team
???

they no doubt got a huge injection of funds from the preorders

.308 is way too powerful of a round for breach and clear shit man.

FAL and M14 are both confirmed for SWAT officers
You know, because if you're defusing a hostage situation in a gas station you want a rifle that's to big to make a full turn without hitting something and shoots a round that will penetrate six shelfs and two civilians before stopping

Ready or not is a terrible title for a supposed “tactical” shooter

In France the GIGN uses CZ Bren 2 7.62 :
They are tired of terrorists constantly wearing military kevlar.

7,62x39, yeah

It's true, I can't stop smirking every time I read it

>half the views are from the same 10 people anyway
>thinking anyone cares about your hyperrealistic fps
Lmao look how good Arma and Op Flashpoint sell

>another military simulator
when will this meme die

anyone remember rainbow six siege e3 "gameplay" trailer? youtube.com/watch?v=J9p3vMcPVrE

all I want is something like Rainbow Six Raven Shield but with good graphics and bit updated gameplay.
is that too much to ask?

Attached: 1371654083461.jpg (543x521, 92K)

Let me know when it's playable, until then there's no point in caring.

it's not a milsim at all though

even the earliest rainbow six games had pvp

>le 5 cop vs 5 terrorists.

Meanwhile IRL
youtube.com/watch?v=uQfzltS4W1s

zhey are pulling a Tarkov with za price so ze game will ztay in za oven

arma 3:
Owners: 2,000,000 .. 5,000,000
Peak concurrent players yesterday: 23,478

wow what a flop

I can tell nobody in this thread has actually checked this gameout at all
>early access only beta 2020 release 55usd
>costs 150usd to buy into the alpha this year
Its swat cross Insurgency aka shit.
I hate shooters on unreal engine they just never feel right
Sandstorm was utter dogshit as well not getting hyped for that shit again

?
it has 150k views

youtube.com/watch?v=0PH_f3zo5_A

>2-5 million
That's a big range.

>those animations
i was expecting better
looks like something out of 2001

What downgrade? This is the first gameplay trailer

So what the fuck is with all these people who see 'SWAT4 with a little Rainbow Six 3' and think 'Insurgency'? Is this the zoomer meme I've heard so much about?

>sound design was downgraded

Add that one to the list.

>>no name studio promising AAA quality content
Yeah, that's concerning. I just need it to be as good as SWAT 4, anything more than that and I'll be happily surprised
>>preorders for a game not coming out for over a year
Standard for the industry now
>>already downgraded visuals
But this was the first gameplay trailer? Do you assume cinematic trailers are gameplay?
>>spiritual successor to a series just old enough that the people who played it as kids/teens now have disposable income to throw at it
I don't think SWAT 3 & 4 were really kid's games, kids were more into CS:S
Yeah, we'll see how it goes

Why?

it broke 4 million early last year so its probably closer to 5 mil now but there are no exact stats

>Views
Doesn't mean shit

>People knowing about your game doesn't mean shit
I wonder why publishers spend so much money in marketing

I guess it's because it's a bunch of indie devs working on another UE shooter (and fucking it up again).

FUCK yes Siege is finally going to be dethroned by a REAL multiplayer tactical FPS, I can't fucking wait. GOLDEN AGE OF MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK BOYS

Attached: 1514128092581.jpg (424x736, 85K)

>looks exactly like SWAT 4 with updated visuals and some minor changes to hopefully introduce more variety to the equipment/movement
>Yea Forums: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
never change, retards

Attached: 1545509885157.gif (275x167, 768K)

The only possible concerning aspect is the narrative ambition of a 'dark vision of America' or whatever. I like the heroic vibe of classic R6 and SWAT.

Otherwise you people complain about literally anything. It wants to be a tactical shoot. That's good. We'll see if they can deliver in a couple years.

>You're given the difficult task of bringing some semblance of order
How can you be a hero without a peril? The setting makes perfect sense to me.

It could look like the best thing since sliced bread but until it's actually out it ain't worth shit.
Stay seething, shill.

every single other police/crime based shooter takes an unreasonably light/fantastical tone, it's nice to see something serious for a change

By the time this comes out Siege will probably already be dethroned

SWAT was hardly heroic, it showed some pretty dark shit

they aren't even the same genre

>dark vision of america
>president is a drumpf parody

calling it now

And That's A Good Fucking Thing!

Attached: a.jpg (700x2911, 710K)

I don't get it, why there is an USA flag in a store from Venezuela?

I hope they go full edge. School shootings, muslim and right wing terrorist attacks, human trafficking rings, etc. Really hope it doesn't go the safe route of only fighting generic apolitical criminals.

it means it will show the grim reality, like swat 4 did.

>Dark vision of America

Oh I wasn't aware America had a 0% crimerate and every citizen in it was the perfect model of a well-adjusted human being.

>but it's the virst gameplay trailer!!!
Are you idiot newfags not aware that the devs have released gameplay footage over 1 year ago? Also the sound design is objectively worse and the gore deaths do not seem to be in anymore.

Watch the reveal trailer and the rest of the devblogs, dumb ass.

This is after the intervention

>im angry that the game has a wide selection of guns

*Blocks your interention*

Attached: 000_mvd6728626.jpg (770x430, 43K)

i love how every ubisoft game in that generation had 'realistic' trailers with 'real gamers' talking in voice chat instead of voice actors.

>We want to create an accurate and realistic representation of modern policework
>Also they will be equipped with fantasy equipment like Rainbow Operators and have magic wallhacks and .50BMG rifles for the EPIC WIN

>that cringy teamspeak
gets me every time

so you're complaining about a swat team having a FAL but not an ar-180?

>pvp
>downgraded grafix compared to dev blogs
>guns sound like shit now
>in talks with investors
Dropped. Also was this crap not supposed to be out last year? What was with the "soon" teasing? It really took over a year to show this trailer?

Gotta convince publishers/investors that their game will be the next multiplayer sensation, user, that takes time.

I remember when the devs were here posting info and pictures that hadn't released yet, I'm happy to give them money on that basis alone tbqhwyg

POWERFUL

SWAT have access to basically everything and use stuff like .50cal barretts to blow holes in engine blocks, their marksmen are more likely to use a battle rifle than a full sniper rifle like an AWP.