V I D E O

G A M E

Y O U

T U R K R O A C H

F U C K I N G

H A C K S

Attached: niggerlard.jpg (739x415, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/romance-of-the-three-kingdoms-dynasty-warriors/downloads/276-rotk-warband
moddb.com/mods/romance-of-the-three-kingdoms-dynasty-warriors/downloads/fysg-276-rotk-english-patch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s been so long I actually forgot it was even being worked on

IT FUCKING ISN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think it's wise to call us roaches,kardeşim?I think we'll need 2 more months modelling the horseshoes.

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>acting like a newfag
3 months,on horse pussies.

first jizya, then bannerlord

Attached: 1550183409116.png (225x225, 9K)

I see a lot of Butterlord threads lately

Because they said there would be something playable in 2018, it's now 2019 and we have had NOTHING.

IIRC, they promised that back in 2016. They've been pulling the "we'll announce a release date when we actually have one" since, for literally years.

It's dead, guys. It's time to let it go. No need to fight anymore.

Attached: 1516148696030.jpg (607x472, 68K)

supremely based post.pay up kuffars.

>get subsidies from gobernment
>never release it because easy money

fooled yall

Attached: 73bt2v2lbik21.jpg (504x510, 34K)

expain???? im confused whats up with mount blade?

Early 2020 if the leaks are anything to go off of. I honestly just want to see the 3 scrapped versions, curious on what they could have been.

what the fuck dude

just release it already i need a excuse to buy a new pc

>Just finished playing Warsword Conquest for 18 hours straight
>tfw it started with the best early game armour I could find being the skin of my defeated enemies
>tfw it ended with Kislev being all but wiped out, me declaring myself an independent faction, having half the world declare war on me and just getting pounded by wave upon wave of 1000+ army stacks
Now to sleep, then I rebuild.

Attached: mb5.jpg (1920x1080, 914K)

That's some primo dev bod right there.

Why the fuck do people keep posting this,the actual money they get from the gubmint is essentially peanuts
They get free IT students as interns as the main part of the gubmint gibs

Because people, namely the children of Yea Forums, have absolutely no idea about running a business or even securing government gibs for a production, let alone the actual costs involved in a production.

Any support is good, some governments are better than others, but if you think a production can coast along on government gibs when in reality those gibs might cover 2-5% of their total operation costs you're delusional as fuck.

Man,I wish they made it so the map wasnt literally just a giant square,even just visually
They also should non humie races too.The lotr mod did it well,hope they do so too.
I mean,they finally changed it so races DO have a base body but still,they need a lot of work.They also need their own flavor texts so everyone including lizzers dont talk like ponces.
To be honest the actual plus from government help is NOT what they give,but what they dont take in these specific cases ie. helps with specific taxes.Still means they have to work though.

itt:erdogan

>the arabic word sounds nothing like it,which is the language it originated from
>the turkish version doesnt sound like it,and it's already written in a latin alphabet and it's written a lot differently
>yanks still cant write nor pronounce the word kafir properly
That's why your heads look better on a pike than on your shoulders

>They also need their own flavor texts so everyone including lizzers dont talk like ponces.
But that's half the charm of Warsword Conquest, it's such a broken clusterfuck of mods and content that it results in the most hilariously unexpected situations.

Don't even get me started on marriage.

Attached: uwotm8.jpg (1920x1080, 671K)

They have regular updates explaining the new features they are putting in.

Never thought I would say this but I wish they would just release the game incomplete and patch it later.

Why am I seeing so many Butterlord threads in the past week? Is this some form of viral marketing? Does this mean we'll soon get a release date? God please

Didn't you know?It's coming next month.

warsword jokequest

Attached: 20190105130821_1.jpg (1280x942, 213K)

Release date of the release date

Dev in the picture looking like he lives in a tree

I fucking despise the treefucker start position in Warsword, it must be THE most raided part of the entire map

based mass replyposter

Considering that in the limited amount of footage they've shown nothing really looks any different than current mount & blade, and they're taking forever on it, I don't see how anyone could honestly still be hyped at this point.

Attached: 1549852023904.jpg (569x428, 25K)

I've found every game i've played has been wildly different with respect to who gets absolutely raped, it genuinely feels a lot more dynamic than most M&B mods i've played.

Bretonnia got absolutely obliterated in my last game whilst the treefuckers didn't lose a single town, castle and village raids were virtually non-existent.

What? The limited amount of footage that i've seen, and that's a tiny slither of what's been released mind you, has shown lots of differences, especially with regards to sieges and city development.

What's the most redpilled incel-tastic mod and why is it The Red Wars?

And why is it so fun.

Attached: Red Wars.jpg (1920x1080, 714K)

is warsword good? can I play as a skaven? a grey seer maybe?

*release date of the release date's trailer's teaser's teaser tweet and blog

Erdogan made it national policy that until pic related falls down to 15%, Bannerlord isn't allowed to be released.

Attached: ice72fp6vtk21.jpg (1915x1906, 524K)

You can't get whiter as you get better afaik but yeah,you can play a skaven and learn such spells
Thats a false propaganda picture but the real rates are like %26-24 so it's still terrible

>is warsword good?
I love it, it's by no means perfect but there's nothing else quite like it, lots of it is hilariously unpolished......but there is a LOT of it and it is good, the world feels a lot more alive and dynamic than most M&B mods, there's also a lot of nice touches like seeing settlements and cities "chaos-ified" after you seize them as Chaos etc
>can I play as a skaven?
Yep.
>a grey seer maybe?
Not entirely sure (haven't actually played as Skaven yet), but you could RP pretty much anything.

literal 0 progress for the past 3 years
talentless hacks promised improved gameplay but are too retarded to either implement any of build an engine capable of such
the game will be up in maybe 2 years and all it'll be is is carbon coby of warband with improved graphics

and how many men experienced violence from women
oh we better ignore that, that doesnt support our agenda

Verlass dich auf jemanden und du wirst verlassen.

Attached: Turkey.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

Over who knows how many years, they were working on the magic system and expanded on the Chaos Dwarves, making them their own faction.

>literal 0 progress for the past 3 years
how is your game coming together user? yeah, thats what i though

What's the best mod to play?

Attached: 1486336854080.png (600x899, 784K)

>Over who knows how many years
Eight, which is much like the mod, both hilarious and impressive.

Depends on what you like user, I can highly recommend half a dozen different mods.

How's this mod anyways? Mount & Blade in a WW2 themed setting seems a bit iffy to me.

Give them to me.

Attached: 1551391405869.png (800x450, 406K)

This isn't WW2, it's closer to WW1, it's apparently set in 1923, but it's very much a "fantasy" mod, still set on the vanilla M&B overworld map etc

And so far i'm digging it, haven't played much yet, but it mixes things up just enough that it makes things feel fresh and new and combat is a very different beast.

Attached: mb3.jpg (1920x1080, 937K)

Honestly, Warsword Conquest. It's got the most going for it of any mod.

>This isn't WW2, it's closer to WW1
I see. Have you played Parabellum, the other WW1 themed? If you have, how do they compare?

Is there necromancy yet or do vampires still recruit skelletons on towns?

>Parabellum
Not him but I remember the United States of Ballion and some other factions having some really fucked up AI pathing so armies would get stuck in towns for months on end, doing absolutely nothing.

>Give them to me.
Dickplomacy for an expanded and polished Vanilla experience, the "dick" stuff is off by default if you don't want to whore yourself out or rape your way to victory.

1257AD (original, enhanced, medieval conquest version, whatever floats your boat) for all your deus vult needs on a fuck huge real world map, historic everything and a neat "lance" recruit system. Lots of content, great arena system. History fag's wet dream.

Gekokujo for all your glorious nippon needs, Gekokujo vanilla with Sengoku sub mod or the more recent Daimyo Edition are decent way to go, shit art, still a load of fun.

Prophesy of Pendor if you wan't some 80's tier fantasy with "dnd night" tier campy voice acting, really solid all around mod, I personally had to spend an hour removing all the custom voice acting though as it's a massive boner killer after the initial hilarity of it wears off.

Viking Conquest, polished "paid" mod (don't pay for it), great story, more of an emphasis on infantry, really slow start, awesome map, great all round mod if you want something that feels a lot more oppressive and gritty than most M&B mods and really makes you work for shit.

The Last Days (of The Third Age of Middle Earth), it's an oldie, but a goodie, my personal favourite LOTR mod, still getting updates on steamworkshop, less so on moddb etc Focus is on story more than a full sandbox experience, but it still allows you to play a bunch of different races and do the whole sandbox thing, just within the worlds "history" with regards to settlements rising/falling.

A Clash of Kings, absurdly polished Game of Thrones mod, the lead dev is the biggest faggot imaginable, but the mod is absurdly good, top tier art, well written, hard as balls.

Warsword Conquest, waaaaaaaaaghammer, with all races being playable, massive map, lots of content, one hell of an unpolished but lovable passion project. I'm not even a massive WH fan but I love the shit out of it.

Thanks based user.

Nah I haven't played it, but it's on my list of mods to check out after this, along with L'Aigle.

I was never big on the idea of Warhammer + Firearms, but i'm starting to come around to the idea.

No probs, bound to be something in there that floats your boat.

I hope the dev team didn't get drafted and sent to syria.

Are there any mods based on Yugoslavia? Would love to slaughter croats and serbs.

Look in Turkish prison.
Almost the entire staff got arrested during the Gezi protests.
They got released but then half of them got arrested again after the staged coup.

Brytenwalda

Brother don't lose hope

There's also Sands of Faith, that one's pretty neat. Looks really pretty too.

single mothers literally never abuse their children

Freeman: Guerilla Warfare. Imagine M&B but set in Eastern Europe and with actual gunplay and squad management and it looks about the same amount of ass as Warband, despite being newer.

who cares, it's shit compared to based jrpgs.

>Brytenwalda
Never actually played it, but I know it's the mod the Viking Conquest devs made prior to VC, so I imagine it's pretty good. I should probably check it out given how much I enjoy VC if only to compare and contrast.

Looks awesome, like a more focused 1257 AD, def putting that on the list of mods to check out.

>He doesn't know that Warband is the greatest JRPG ever made.
LMFAO

Attached: Weeb&Blade.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

Shit that looks like almost exactly what i was looking for, shame it's early access but i guess i'll give it a pirate and try it out, maybe buy it once its done.

Keep posting user.
This is gonna be the year.

Attached: 1551806739305.png (500x1116, 668K)

>turkey unironically is on better terms with japs and share some ancestry compared to any western countries
they wuz samurais n sheit

moddb.com/mods/romance-of-the-three-kingdoms-dynasty-warriors/downloads/276-rotk-warband
Do not look at the photos or anything,most are from different shit,just download the first link then this one on top of it and play
moddb.com/mods/romance-of-the-three-kingdoms-dynasty-warriors/downloads/fysg-276-rotk-english-patch

Nah,they are fighting against pkk/ypg on Hakkari instead.

This will never be you.

Attached: 1534924367792.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Attached: 1538746215427.png (553x245, 19K)

filial and incorruptpilled

release date will be announced this year
whether or not they stick to that date is up for debate

When's the full release?I wont touch it till it's actually out.
Game looks cool tho

>literal 0 progress for the past 3 years
user....
Were you living in a cave?

based

Aw fuck my dick those axe cleaves OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mama

Looks like combat hasn't changed one bit

>warband with improved graphics
I'm fine with this

halflife3 comes out the same day

>v0.8
I'd say around the end of the year, if not mid-spring next year.

Between Bannerlord, HL3 and Barkley 2, it looks like Barkley 2'll come out long before the other two.
11/11/2023 soon.

good shit right? only change is that shield blocking is directional too