Why is it so... boring?

Why is it so... boring?

Attached: dmc502-800x526.jpg (800x526, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2LLIOEYWOdo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you are

because you're uncreative

Try not playing on babby mode, retard

dmc was never great and bayo, ninja gaiden and mgr are all superior.

The final fight between dante and vergil was kino overload

Ey bitch, why you spoiling shit?

ahahaha good thread XDd

>"Its YOUR fault the game i boring!!"
Not an argument dmcbabies.

Attached: 1549778683310.png (901x931, 28K)

Why is it so inconsitent?
>teleporting all over the place because lol plot convenience
>dante says vergil split himself in two WITHOUT KNOWING THAT EVEN HAPPENED
>dante being stabbed by rebellion = devil powers, but he was stabbed by it in 4 and nothing happened
Seriously, what the fuck?

Kys buddy everyone knows it by now, not that it wasn't obvious it was gonna happen

I agree. It's pretty soulless so far.

Expecting Japan to know how to tell a story

Because the entire series and most other games like it are, the exception being the God of War series.

Anyone else getting a glitch where some cutscenes are just black screens? It only just started happening on mission 18.

Not everyone has a potato pc

did you read the second sentence

>Make vague thread
>Get vague responses
To bad this isn't vaguely bait

My idea is that there wasn't any emotional attachment or motivation when he got stabbed by Nero since he was messing around.

>Leave March to me senpai.

Attached: 1549636891535.png (458x438, 488K)

If you watch its implied V immediately told Dante the whole story when he first took the job, only thing that can justify rebellion stabbing is maybe him also have Sparda on him

I was anything but bored all the way through. This was like every Christmas in one, and is as I see it right now my all time favorite game.

>Dark Souls but with only one weapon and outfit and 5 hours long

Yeah, nah. Sekiro isn't going to be very good.

>I can't dress up my dolly mommy!
pathetic

decent bait

>5 hours long
how do you figure that?

I see Barry didn't take long to reveal himself

Activision

He stabbed into himself, through into Sparda. The swords merged and imbued Dante with not just his own fully unlocked power but also the power of his own father.

Vergil took the power of the fruit, which gives him alone power to be Demon King but also was made whole to become even stronger.

They're set up to be equals again with ridiculous power.

>having a blast
>easily a 10/10 game
>get to a V level
>turns to total dogshit

Literally HOW the fuck did they think this was a good idea? You have such poor control over your summons. The optimal play is to manage your DT so that the game can PLAY ITSELF. What the HELL were they thinking? This isn't fun.

GoW sets the bar for boring action games. DMC at least gets a bit above that.

In DMC4 wasn't he intentially holding back his power in that fight?

>poor control
Stop mashing, retard. Everyone was bitching before release because they claimed there was delay, but your control is instant.

You can't be serious. Spoiling a DMC game is like spoiling the ending to a Pokemon game

Stay strong, you'll get back to a real fighter soon

i cant play dante because i keep trying to max ACT and i cant stop myself

This game feels like if Half life 3 came out this year, and was just a imrpoved graphics version of half life 2. Why didn't they improve the combat/ level design in 12 years?

Why fix something that isn't broken?

>>dante being stabbed by rebellion = devil powers, but he was stabbed by it in 4 and nothing happened
Dante didn't have Sparda in 4. It was still with Trish. Rebellion and Sparda are why Dante gets supe'd up, because he didn't have the "power" that Virgil had in the underworld to split himself.

will i like white monster if i like black monster

Your brain is too small

Because literally nobody wanted them to change the combat. DmC was HORRIBLE because it changed that in addition to the horrible characters.

Level design could've been improved, sure. But that's whatever.

Because you... suck.

V is pretty fun once you learn how to actually use him

Even then he's no where near as fun as Nero or Dante

Unironically this.

>do special move input
>50/50 chance if it wil hit the right enemy
>no way to stop summons from taking damage
>can't see summons half the time
It controls like dogshit, stop making excuses. Most of the game is great but V should have been removed. Hopefully there will be DLC that lets you play as Vergil instead of him.

It's been casualised beyond what I could have imagined.
everything is so easy to use. with enemy step & snatch you can literally climb to the invisible ceiling with no timing or effort.
In DMC4 it was hard to stay in the air. now any retard can do it. I don't understand why they did this.

>but your control is instant.
>Have to stop attacking for about a second for your summon to actually get to the monster you're fighting
>Fucking instant
Fuck off.

>I don't understand why they did this.
To sell more games, idiot

>do special move input
>50/50 chance if it wil hit the right enemy
ever heard of lock-on?
>no way to stop summons from taking damage
Use your evades if they're in danger
>can't see summons half the time
pretty sure the game has a colorblind mode
Like I said, stop mashing and read what the skills do. Both gryphon and shadow have stinger-like attacks to close gaps

>literally said that he absorbed sparda and rebellion
>dante being stabbed by rebellion = devil power
retard

because you play on automatic

>Wojak poster too
What a surprise. End yourself immediately

>ever heard of lock-on
Unless you and your summons are right next to each other you can't reliably input a special move.
>Use your evades
Can't stop summons from taking damage though.
>colorblind mode
Doesn't work when there are ten enemies in between you and your summons.

But making retards feel good for doing nothing isn't good game design. everyone's going to go back to 4 & 3 because the'res no substance anymore. nothing you can do in DMC5 is impressive because everything is easier by an large order of magnitude. they've fucked the skill gap. when everyone's good at DMC5, No one is.

this, plus once you're playing from Dante's perspective it's obvious when he's going to Urizen the first time that he's aware it's his brother

Fairly certain that infinity jumping with step in DMC4 wasn't actually intended. This time around, it looks like they improved on the mechanic with this in mind.

it's DmC2 what did you expect

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-08 22-10-41.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

Because you play on Easy

>>dante says vergil split himself in two WITHOUT KNOWING THAT EVEN HAPPENED
V tells him
>>dante being stabbed by rebellion = devil powers, but he was stabbed by it in 4 and nothing happened
difference is that he stabbed himself in 5, nero through it at him in 4.

Jesus go be autistic somewhere else

4Dante was a convoluted mess

The entire game is an expansion on mechanics that were introduced in DMC4. Just because they eased up on some of the timings doesn't mean it takes that much less skill to do some of them, MAX-Act is still tricky to do.

>when everyone's good at DMC5, No one is.
Actually that just means everyone is good at the game.
DMC is not a pvp game. Style tournaments exist yes, and i'm not saying those are bad, but to be honest the game isn't "casualized" at all. Ultimately DMC is a single player series and needs to be treated as such. I legitimately don't even know what they made "easier" and I have 40ish hours in base 4 and 10 hours in 4SE. Maybe MAX-Act and other Exceed shit was made slightly easier? On a technical level everything in 5 dwarfs 4 though.
If anything, 5 takes the unfinished masterpiece that is 4 and polishes and refines it into actually being balanced and playable.

not as hard. and exceed timing is way easier too.

>Both gryphon and shadow have stinger-like attacks to close gaps
Shadows sucks fucking dick, he hardly gains any fucking distance at all with it, and Gryphon is only good for lightning spam.

You can tell V is about to mouth "Vergil" in his introduction to Dante as the cutscene ends, but Dante is not a retard. He would've pieced together V and Urizen were the same way before the second before Vergil reforms himself. Because of this, I don't think V told Dante what he told Trish.

Also, YOUR REASON, UR REZIN, URIZEN

This. It's hilarious how the lightning is by far the best move in V's toolkit. Literally just spam that, it's the best way to drag yourself through his levels. That and Nightmare "L1 to win" of course. Shadow is a joke.

Let me guess. Enemies are not very aggressive. Welcome to why DMC sucks.

>people who put too much time in 4 are crying because they eased up the mechanics
Fucking based. If you’re going to full autism with combos, do yourself a favor and play a fighting game instead.

Does V's gameplay get better? how many missions do I have to go through as him

Elitism in a single player action game is fucking laughable.

>Only playing DMC on normal
retard

I wouldn't call myself an DMC fan but they're right tho. When it comes to games like that its up to player to come up with cool combos and make the game play cooler overall or you can make it boring as fuck by playing on easy and just mashing buttons and shitpost how the game is boring like a faggot you are.

It gets better as you get the hang of doing his combo setups/coordinating the two pets. You only have to play him for 5 missions tops, there's some missions where you can choose to play as him or someone else.

they are still pretty passive on hard. I didn't get hit once until the boss

Just finished the game and I loved it, sorry you didn't like it OP. I'm excited to jump into the higher difficulties and see the game get even better.

Attached: 1552030511228.jpg (333x349, 34K)

Know what happens at the end of mystery dungeon blue team? kys spolier-empathizer

POST YOUR FUCKING FACE WHEN
youtube.com/watch?v=2LLIOEYWOdo

Attached: index.jpg (263x192, 6K)

Attached: 1551148661644.jpg (827x464, 103K)

Man, I really want to replace V's battle theme with that. Lost my shit when it started playing.

Attached: Dzd2KjsV4AAZlMj.jpg orig.png (195x235, 42K)

Gave me anxiety just like the good ol days

How do I ride the rocket arm?

Holy fuck I can't deal with urizens summoned swords

just use trickster

EMBARRASSING

Is there any way at all to buy individual DLC or do I have to upgrade to Deluxe to get some of these things?

Dont respond to anons who cant even into V's simplistic mode.

Check your skill list. It'll show all the tech in your various arms.

Holy shit royalguard is so broken on urizen. Blocking his big shockwave gives you like 4 bars of dt AND brings you right to SSS

yo kenson i know you're here. go do your homework, nigger.

>tfw new to this
>keep dying to Goliath
>but still getting into doing some nice combos before him
I'm getting better the more trys I go at it, but man, am I sucking dick. I'm not missing anything, right? Dodge and keep attacking?

Attached: 5293455.png (800x770, 184K)

Only on perfect guard.

because hack and slash are mindless clutter

>its an obvious barry thread
Everytime

>ARE YOU FEELING ACCEPTING YET?
>Of your existence, or your strength?
>BOTH YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

Attached: 97A3CE22-AFE9-4012-A0CE-5D56E93DE923.jpg (540x960, 71K)

Gerbera is pretty good for him, also if you taunt in the air you get a little extra height which can be helpful.

10/10 hype

Attached: 1531456537370.png (500x569, 433K)

Because Itsuno is a hack and DMCucks are renowned shit-eaters.

It's a (You) thing.

Attached: 1551730500252.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

I feel....

Now imagine if you didn't fail the quads

Attached: 1529149655115.jpg (381x722, 30K)

Oh, sweet. It worked out great with that tip.Thanks, man. The air taunt really did give me some needed air time to dodge a few of his swipes. Definitely gonna go back and redo this for a better score.
Is there any way to dodge that big explosion he does? Thought staying in the air would help me avoid it, but I still took damage.

Attached: 8C501DA4AF0A4805AD2A4D15051E6D8C.png (264x195, 43K)

WHY CAN'T YOU SWITCH BETWEEN YOUR ACTIVE DEVIL BREAKER WITHOUT DESTROYING IT

adapt

>babby
we get it fag, you watch vsauce

All I'm really trying to do so far is get an S rank combo but I can only seem to make it half way into A. I'm finding it a bit frustrating. Only 2 or 3 missions right now.

The only thing more boring than DMC5 are these stupid godfucking zero-effort drooling-idiot "ME NO LIKE GAME, WHAT Yea Forums THINK ABOUT THAT" crying-wojak Imgur-filename inbred bait threads

Attached: 1530546371834.gif (250x188, 1.85M)

you didn't like dmc3?

taunt and do launchers

>dante says vergil split himself in two WITHOUT KNOWING THAT EVEN HAPPENED

It's actually implied V told him the moment he hired him.

>DMCucks seething

As usual.

>tfw new to this
>played all of the KH games recently
>muscle memory for attack is x
>x is jump in V
>twf defeating demons with mad hops and nothing else

Attached: 1483938829900.png (510x346, 209K)

retard your side evade recalls your puss and back evade your cock please learn how to play video games thanks

Press circle to throw it out, then hold circle again to bring it back and jump on it. Press the other buttons to do tricks that don’t do much damage

based

It's a magazine, you can't choose which bullet to use in a magazine, you can just load it in the order you want.

Attached: 15CF16A7-ED90-4600-9ACC-E68DBED01863.jpg (800x450, 80K)

You can see on nero’s model that he hangs them on his belt though

>11 bosses
>1 weapon
>no fashion
>no online
>60$

Nah thanks, I'll wait the 70% off sale in a few months.