Chad Gone

why does this game trigger Yea Forums so much? is it because they’ll never look this cool and get married to a hottie?

or is it the sony seal of GOTY? talk to me Yea Forums, im here for you.

Attached: ECE475BA-53EF-489F-A92A-D1A0EA1DA29C.jpg (767x767, 125K)

>sony
That's why, also might as well just close the thread, it's only gonna be filled with off topic garbage and buzzwords now. By the way, it seems pretty fun.

I think they all secretly read the email on the games journalism mailing list that called the protagonist "standard gruff white guy hero" and decided to agree with the establishment for once.

It's a sony exclusive.

Sam witwer is a cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything

Sony exclusives have been amazing lately but man this looks so boring and generic, I feel like I've played this game for 200 hours already and I've only seen like 5 minutes of gameplay so far.

Is that a dude on the back?

jesus christ snoy cant just make beautiful women cant they? its either ugly tranny or nothing.

Sony triggers Yea Forums because they're one of the only publishers in the industry (definitely the only hardware owner) that continuously pushes major advancements in technology and assets, rejuvinated old franchises, inventive new franchises, AAA production for every title (spare no expense), industry leading character writing and voice performance, and generally make sure every title released is worth every penny day one.

Nintendo/v/ hates Sony because every game is a constant reminder of how behind the time and stuck in the 80s/90s Nintendo is, and how nothing on any Nintendo platform will ever look as good.
Microsoft/v/ hates Sony because the depressing reality that Microsoft gave up on video games and exclusives is evident every time Sony showcase another exclusive banger.
PC/v/ hates Sony because despite inferior technology they push game engines and assets harder than any single PC developer and the end result are games that look better than anything on PC.

It'll be the same next generation too. Sony on top, Yea Forums foaming at the mouth with rage.

Nobody thinks that hard about it faggot.
Yea Forums just likes to be difficult, that's it.

Attached: 1505964609248.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Attached: B822634499Z.1_20160729105601_000_G081NAFJ3.1_Gallery.jpg (640x359, 43K)

Well it's look like the same medicore suriving game I have seen like past years ago so Idk maybe it's a good game

>why does this game trigger Yea Forums so much?
honestly completely forgot this game was even a thing

>another cinematic survival zombie game
No thanks Mr. Shill

No way fag.

Game?

Last of Us 2

What game is this? Some kind of zombie fighter/ RE clone?

This.

It's a running simulator with survival elements and epic zombies dude

You shill this garbage every 5 minutes and every single time people tell you it looks like shit. People are about as triggered as parents that have to answer their retarded children on a car ride when they ask ever 5 minutes how long till they arrive.

Attached: days-gone-wedding-site-screen-01-ps4-us-11feb19.jpg (1599x900, 259K)

NWF

Oh great another game with a boring cis white protagonist and his boring cis white love interest. NO THANKS