Super Smash Bros. - Fighter Pack 2 & 3

>Fighter Pack 2: Erdrick from Dragon Quest!

>Fighter Pack 3: Banjo & Kazooie from Banjo-Kazooie!

There will be a Smash Direct on the 19th of March. It will begin airing at 5pm EST / 3pm PST. It will be 30 minutes long. It will be announced on Twitter on March 18th.

>Erdrick will be revealed at the beginning of the direct with a cinematic trailer. He is far enough into development to be given a full reveal. His stage is Alefgard. Half of his alternate skins are the Luminary from Dragon Quest 11.

>After Erdrick's reveal, Joker will finally be shown in full. His stage is Mementoes.
>>Joker's basic attacks utilize his dagger and gun. His specials utilize Arsene, though his neutral-b is a gimmick where he steals another character's neutral-b for a set amount of time. He cannot use it, but it disables the other character from using it.
He will release right after the direct, along with...

Attached: 36E89857-65D0-4C44-BD85-8FBCF5DC1A5D.png (1280x499, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfvBLAgc8y8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Version 3.0.0 is here!
This update will bring loads of new spirits, two new modes, and DLC Mii costumes. (for now, it's just the cut 3rd parties from Smash 4, though that will change in the future.)
>>The two new modes are Stage Builder and Skin Editor!

>Skin Editor allows you to make four custom alternate skins for each character.
>Stage Builder, well, you already know what that is.

>Smash World!
The mobile app to share replays and videos is launching right after the direct, it will be compatible with V3.0.0 and onwards.

Sakurai will thank everyone for being so happy with Ultimate and all that junk before signing off.
>Something will begin in the background as he does. The screen fades to black as the noise of someone knocking on the door gets louder. It quiets as there's a noise of a door being opened. The screen focuses on an open door. Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Pikachu, and Diddy walking out one at a time. They are in a green, somewhat foresty area. The door is blue. They look around to see who was knocking. Their jaws drop, the camera turns around to what they were looking at: Banjo & Kazooie. The duo strike a pose and get a splash screen. No gameplay is shown. The direct ends after the Kongs and Mario run back into view to welcome their old friends back.

wow, it's fucking nothing.

What kind of person do you take me for?
Did you just want to get a shout out from LaxChris or something?

Attached: stocking bull.jpg (400x225, 29K)

proof or gtfo

you got a uhhhhhhh source on that, buddy?

AUTISM

Attached: 1549502737686.jpg (747x1200, 92K)

>skin editor
penis, penis everywhere user

Let me guess, it’ll be after REGGIE announces the new Animal Crossing? get out of here with this gay shit, it isn’t fooling anyone.

Attached: 2ED22D66-FC2A-4EF7-9E90-BF44AA338A85.jpg (256x256, 23K)

Attached: 1550643335359.jpg (635x513, 39K)

>Something will begin in the background as he does. The screen fades to black as the noise of someone knocking on the door gets louder. It quiets as there's a noise of a door being opened. The screen focuses on an open door. Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Pikachu, and Diddy walking out one at a time. They are in a green, somewhat foresty area. The door is blue. They look around to see who was knocking. Their jaws drop, the camera turns around to what they were looking at: Banjo & Kazooie. The duo strike a pose and get a splash screen. No gameplay is shown. The direct ends after the Kongs and Mario run back into view to welcome their old friends back.

D-don't do this to me user. don't play me like this.

>Banj-
nope. It's going to be Crash.

>"Their jaws drop."

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (644x800, 71K)

>Skin Editor allows you to make four custom alternate skins for each character.

This is what points this out as being fake. Given how Sonic has to stay blue, and Pac Man can't change color at all, they aren't going to have anything like that in the game.

This is fake as fuck and I lost brain cells reading it. OP is a faggot

This is most likely fake but would be cool

>Half of his alternate skins are the Luminary from Dragon Quest 11.
With this height difference? I think not

Attached: 20190308_171651.jpg (582x582, 112K)

>Banjo Kazooie trailer is weepy and welcomy backy is read of doing something creative

This just killed your leak. The new modes are confirmed Stage Builder and Home Run Contest.

Attached: 1527906274681.png (863x427, 38K)

Attached: image.jpg (624x746, 143K)

The fur fandom isn’t as big on Banjo Kazooie as they are on Pokemon, though

Yoy fucked up at Skin editor, Sonic (other then his black alt) and Pac-Man have no alt that isnt their normal color,

People care more about a character with a legacy than a character in for shilling.

>Nintendo direct, pokemon direct and smash direct within 1 month
sure

>Banjo
>"legacy"

Attached: Erdrick_Male.png (461x599, 307K)

Sonic does have a couple purple alts and that's 1 that's just a lighter shade of blue as well. But pac-man still stands

this could only be written by a redditor

Attached: gawsh.png (383x359, 158K)

Attached: 20190308_173554.jpg (582x582, 115K)

Attached: 1526080189182.jpg (1000x1000, 132K)

>implying Banjo wouldn't be the E3 reveal

Also this

Attached: 20190308_173554.png (582x582, 160K)

>knowing the details for banjos trailer even though hes not done
>even though erdrick is far into development for a reveal

having said that: at least its right that there will be a Direct in 2 weeks:

>inb4 3.0 is the same as Joker.

-the direct said 2 different dates, spring for 3.0 end of april for Joker
-they need to show the new content before the update, and if the update is on spring, the direct must be before it.
-the cover image for the direct is Easter related, Easter is considered part of the beginning of spring, and is in the first week of April, not the end of april.

and just for the record, i still dont believe that leak, when was the last time Sma5h updated?

Anytime you get notifications in Smash regarding spirit board events, etc. information is being sent to and from the Nintendo servers and your switch. It's highly likely shit will slip in through the cracks when this happens.

>heartwarming is reddit now

>heartwarming should be a trailer idea instead of creativity

>He will release right after the direct

They already said he will come in April. Too bad you fucked up here.

>implying incineroar has more of a legacy than banjo
please, PLEASE just be shitposting

do you even know what you're trying to say?

it doesnt make any sense, why would the newsboard transfer also DL/change system files on the game?

Attached: 20190308_175917.jpg (723x582, 284K)

Banjo Kazooie fags are the most pathetic among the Smashfags, and that's quite an accomplishment when you have cringe masters pulling the Waluigi, Isaac and Geno camps around for several months at a time.

>assuming
Neither have a legacy.

>muh meta garbage
Just shut up already.

Reminder that Baniofags won’t stop harassing Rare and Playtonic employees over their dead franchise

>Banjo Kazooie fags are the most pathetic among the Smashfags
This. also fuck this guy. youtube.com/watch?v=MfvBLAgc8y8

Apparently the files for those htmls were in the version 1.0.0 build of the game but removed in subsequent updates. Smash 3DS also did this by having files referencing modes and features coming in future updates when it was launched.

What’s this rambling

fuck banjo

Attached: image.jpg (440x600, 47K)

Such harassment that they retweet them for their 11,000 followers to see

Attached: WinkySteve sean hicks.png (587x636, 490K)

>Grinch Leak Eve

Cope banjofaggot

Its depressing to see Rare have to respond to these people with their lies about wanting to revisit their old IPs one day. Microsoft has so little trust in them they outsourced Killer Instinct and probably did the same for Battletoads.

>probably
I thought it was confirmed that they did

I don't care for Banjo, I don't see why Rare and Playtonic employees would be angry at Banjo supporters. Rare retweeted K Rool reveal trailer so it's not like Microsoft is going full on lockdown on their official Twitter.

>Implying we won't get the Sonichu skin we've always wanted

Attached: clearly nothing but animosity.png (590x689, 133K)

it's literally "everyone stood up and clapped: the fake leak"

>anime swordsman
>cereal mascot furry.
Cmon just give me something good!
Solaire,cheif,doomguy, sylux anything thats cool and isnt weebshit or some nostalgia thing i can barely relate to.

they also said piranha plant will come in february but he released in january

I'M A FUCKING FAGGOT, PLEASE FUCK MY SISSY ASSHOLE PLEASE

banjofag delusion is strong

please PLEASE cope

Attached: stevebtfo2.png (960x569, 224K)

Just some bullshit.

If you insist

Attached: Screenshot_20190303-220403_Chrome.jpg (656x544, 171K)

u a dumbass if you can't tell the difference between fursuit tiger man and a character that happens to have fur.

>skin editor

got any tips, banjobro?

Well shit, I see absolutely no reason to accept this one text leak among hundreds of identical ones to be legitimate, unlike all the rest.

Attached: 1547854419810.jpg (420x282, 42K)

>cinematic trailers
>skin editor
>Luminary skin for Erdrick
You didn't even try.

>legacy
lmao

i want a 69 titfuck from that

>Comparing a popular legacy character that shaped late 90's and 00's childhoods versus objectively the worst starter final evolution in the objectively worst generation.

Banjo is not a fucking furfag character people want to fuck. People just like him because his games are charming and fun.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-16-22-42-28.jpg (326x278, 23K)

>Banjo is not a fucking furfag character people want to fuck.
Kazooie is. Kill all Banjofags and their furshit.

Sonic has a negro skin. They could easily just allow it where only clothes get changed. I'm sure Nintendo isn't gonna let Mario walk around with a brown or blue face.

Can these wishlist threads with nothing to back them up be a bannable offense?

Why are these fake leak threads always the most unimaginative things ever? Every single one is just more of the same shit. Do you fake leak morons think repeating the same handful of popular ideas will give you 'credibility' or something?

you're right. they are barely comparable. incineroar actually has a chance of ever being in smash

This is pathetic. even for a banjofag

Attached: 1549861189990.jpg (456x456, 38K)

Me too.

Attached: 1550026101259.jpg (903x1274, 189K)

I love how he actually comes out and admits that if Sakurai gave peoples' most wanted characters a "seal of approval" i.e. including them in the game, then he would like them. Judging by what he said about K. Rool, he was probably one of those people who constantly shat on him and his fans and then flip flopped when the croc finally got in because all these people care about is being on the "winning side" over something that requires no effort on their part. What an NPC.

I can't wait for Banjocucks to get BTFO yet again.

Attached: 1549989039875.jpg (405x412, 129K)

>5pm EST / 3pm PST
Already fake retard

>skin editor
not in a million goddamn years

>skin editor
Square, Sega and Game Freak are autistic about costumes and palette swaps. You will never be able to change Cloud, Sonic and Pikachu's colors. Ever. Fuck off.

>erdrick
You can stop posting any time now

>fuck this guy

Why? He’s absolutely on point.

He also even admits Minecraft could be possible despite being awful. And he’s right about Solaire fags, it’s a bunch of meming retards who have never played the game, Chosen Undead would be a lot better, and Dark Souls has been impacting enough to be an off the wall pick.

Also, his picks are all great.

>Monster Hunter
Yeah, absolutely deserves it. Great move set, and the IP is huge. Literally Capcom’s best selling game.
>Banjo-Kazooie
This is why you’re pissed, isn’t it? Fuck off.

Also, yeah, I watched the whole thing. Nice to see well-reasoned arguments make people seethe.

IIRC Sakurai said that Joker is the only one will get a cinematic trailer since the executives wanted him to be revealed at TGAs but he wasn’t close to being ready so they whipped up that for him.

Obvious fake anyways, but custom alts woukd be cool

>Erdrick

This is how i know its fake

>Their jaws drop, the camera turns around to what they were looking at: Banjo & Kazooie.
>The direct ends after the Kongs and Mario run back into view to welcome their old friends back.
this is seriously what banjofags believe.....

Attached: louie.png (384x375, 155K)

>Erdrick

Attached: 1540370888427.png (706x669, 43K)

Not what they believe but what they dream, and as we all know not all dreams come true fortunately!

Attached: Steve wins.webm (960x540, 1.12M)

Attached: 1465784843538.jpg (500x500, 25K)

SPBP

Ok, honest question, who made this fucking ugly Steve model that became a meme?

So are the Banjo fans shaping up to be the next target after Ashley, Geno, and Issac fans for this direct?

edge: the comment

Sakurai

You are just mad you can't bully us into giving up. Banjobros are far more dedicated and faithful, and that just makes you SEETHE doesn't it?

Attached: 1551611769676.jpg (425x490, 56K)

what the fuck banjobros they're saying the xbox gamepass might not be coming to the switch after all what the fuck this is the n64 mini all over again. I don't know how much faith i have left bros

Attached: banjoo.png (1298x791, 1.6M)

That's rich coming from the irrelevant Blockhead.

Attached: f035bf1cfb6588a1addfcbb1d2db0663.png (420x420, 401K)

More than you will ever get, that is a fact, junior.

Attached: 1550854937953.png (896x552, 520K)

Fuck Steve. Fuck Banjo. This guy and Erdrick are getting into Smash.

Attached: Doomguy.png (592x795, 312K)

>irrelevant
But he didn't post Banjo

>Irrelevant
Minecraft still has more players monthly than Fortnite and Apex.

About time someone made new Steves. Saved for future threads.

Clinging to the past isn't healthy user.

Attached: 20190309_005108.jpg (706x720, 256K)

Why do people insist on Steve? He's actually irrelevant now. The same kids who were obsessing over that have all moved to Fortnite and have been there for over a year now.

All I want is Break the Targets to come back
Bonus points for having unique stages for each character

Sakurai literally said 3.0 was in april/may you absolute retard

Attached: #1Smug.jpg (164x150, 12K)

BASED DOOMGUY

Attached: 20190309_042040.jpg (582x582, 117K)

see

this has a pretty good point

Sorry LaxChris, this is too good to be true.

Screencap this.

BANJO WILL NEVER. EVER. BE IN SMASH BROS.

NEVER.

Attached: Bullshit.jpg (570x558, 87K)

Every “too good to be true” leak thread is fake, fuck off and go jerk off to the thought of scat, you mango tree fucker

Attached: 2670F034-B010-4C6E-8289-3F6411F195BB.jpg (480x360, 30K)

This guy gets it

>Sm4sh
>REEEEEEE SAKURAI DOESN'T REPRESENT ENOUGH HEAVIES AND VILLAINS
>Ultimate
>REEEEEEE WHY WOULD HE ADD INCINEROAR SUCH A SHITTY PICK
Smashfags are entitled pricks.

Attached: 1550599093118.png (540x504, 359K)