Foresees a big world ending collapse, creates cult based around sin and salvation

>foresees a big world ending collapse, creates cult based around sin and salvation.
>goes out their way to sadistically kill random people, bringing the ire of the law/local population upon them
what was the point?

Attached: Far-Cry-5-Logo-2.jpg (1280x720, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v0sdR-UdYzg
youtu.be/hcGjc_bmjEM
youtu.be/rCzdVRfItHU
youtu.be/-fnfVDoaAIQ
youtu.be/S2Z6vKuJ6_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God's will, apparently.

Joseph made a terrible mistake and assumed he was God's chosen savior.

Attached: Far Cry® New Dawn2019-2-19-22-1-52.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

don't remember this bit.

his cult would have persisted if they'd just stayed in their bunkers. joseph didn't seem bad compared to his siblings.

It's from Nu Dawn, shittiest "game" in the series.

Attached: Judge Diana Novich.jpg (744x1024, 82K)

Joseph is the worst but he has others do the bad shit so he can appear benevolent.

Why do you have "game" in air quotes? Do you also consider Fallout: New Vegas a "game"?

You know exactly why, dipshit. New Dawn is SJW trash. Fuck back off to resetera

>New Dawn is SJW trash.

Attached: 6fe.jpg (600x611, 32K)

It's at best an expansion. Game is 2/3 the price of FC5, with 1/3 map size and 1/4 amount of content.
Bullshit at its very finest.

Attached: 1536615464455.jpg (960x960, 93K)

I didn't kill him. He was too much of a bro in New Dawn. He'll be fine.

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh
youtu.be/v0sdR-UdYzg
youtu.be/hcGjc_bmjEM
youtu.be/rCzdVRfItHU
youtu.be/-fnfVDoaAIQ
youtu.be/S2Z6vKuJ6_U

Attached: far_cry_5___joseph_seed_by_patrisb-dbhddbl.jpg (756x1056, 137K)

Uh... it's a standalone expansion. And...?
>1/3 map size
Are we just forgetting the 7 expeditions or something?

Except you beat the game before you have any reason to go beyond the 2nd expedition.

You go on the expeditions because they're fun and challenging. Same reason you tackle the outposts repeatedly.

One of the biggest complaints about recent Far Cry games or Ubisoft games in general is that they have too much content. Remember the good old days when Far Cry games were 12 hours long? (Far Cry 1/Instincts.) Far Cry 2 unleashed the bullshit bloat treadmill where people are now conditioned to think that games need to be super long to justify their price. Some people want a 10-20 hour sprint instead of a 50+ hour marathon. New Dawn is Far Cry 5 with a lot of the fat stripped away. It's a tighter, leaner game.

Yes, doing the same shit over and over again is great content. Thank you Ubisoft for giving me fuck-all.

Attached: 1536880685402.jpg (312x310, 11K)

I haven't played New Dawn this is just my assumption but Joseph's family being evil and having to be killed were basically God teaching him not to be blind to his own acts.

It's exactly the type of shit old testament God would do. He's telling Joseph that he still has to interpret God's will in view of the Bible, not just say "I am God's messenger and I have free reign" which was the attitude of the first game.

>Yes, doing the same shit over and over again is great content.
Doing the same thing with escalating difficulty and complexity is great content, yes.

>"didn't seem bad compared to his siblings"
> kills his own daughter by pinching her breathing tube to suffocate her

Attached: comethefuckon.jpg (225x225, 7K)

see

forgot about that part :/

ordered by God, free pass.

God canonically exists in FC5/ND in case you did not get the point

Wasn't having his family die part of opening the seals? The whole thing was a ritual. Joseph knew he would lead his people into a new eden after an apocalypse, but he didn't know the context of it. He didn't know his preparations were pointless.

not sure, was there a full list of prophecies?

The antagnoist was the antichrist. He is from a city built on seven hills.

He's using existing prophecies and bending them. It's unclear if his "siblings" are the remaining three horsemen, or the "souls of martyrs," or both. He does say a seal has been broken with each of their deaths, however.