HOMERUN CONTEST AND STAGE BUILDER COMING TO SMASH ULTIMATE

youtube.com/watch?v=xGsqJEWbR4I

GET THE FUCK IN HERE BROS

Attached: hypecake.png (863x427, 38K)

Cool

>tfw the stage builder is Minecraft themed

HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1549440224797.jpg (267x270, 24K)

Modes I don't care about.

no shit, pic related was pretty clearly stage builder

Attached: stagebuilder.png (1028x545, 126K)

Legitimately couldn't care less.
Mostly just want balance patches to not be shit and if possible trophies.Trophies could just be of the playable fighters.

>homerun contest
i sleep
>stage builder
REAL SHIT

Attached: 1551378324835.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

the Spirits are fine, even if its just still images.

all they need to do is to give them the descriptions and data and they will be perfect.

also: STOP WITH THE FUCKING FAKE LEAKS!

>yfw home run contest took this long to develop because they're including multiple modes and courses and making it actually good

Attached: 1550027846231.png (486x533, 291K)

They should try to make Smash Run while they're there. I wouldn't even mind a revamped fucking Smash Tour at this point. Fuck just anything to do that isn't just normal Smash.

Oh christ no. That would also tie into a Steve reveal.

>No Break the Targets

Attached: 1532214589371.jpg (960x540, 192K)

>all they need to do is to give them the descriptions and data and they will be perfect.
Still would prefer a full on model but you make a good point plus with the sheer amount of them it's a totally fair compromise.

I don't hate Spirits I just miss trophies but your idea greatly helps.

They should just put in the models of all the fighters on like a bio page or something. They did it in the 64 game and you could manipulate the models and stuff.

Good, now give me back Break the Targets.

>Stage builder

Holy shit you better not be bullshitting me here user

Mfw it's just basic stage builder.

Attached: Welp.png (249x263, 112K)

Or have a normal stage builder and import Minecraft maps.Who said steve in smash promotes Minecraft?Minecraft mashup packs have advertising gold,and a deal can benifet Nintendo and Mojang

Wasn't there a leak saying these things would be added in 3.0.0? He also dropped some characters but I don't have a screenshot of it

Any brainlet can predict this stuff and call it a leak, retard.

yeah, takes one to call one.

but seriously , bbelieving in leaks just brings ruin, Sakurai is the only one who will know, no one is gonna guess anything.

if i were you i would wait in 2 weeks for the obvious pre-spring smash direct.

>inb4 3.0 is the same as Joker.

-the direct said 2 different dates, spring for 3.0 end of april for Joker
-they need to show the new content before the update, and if the update is on spring, the direct must be before it.
-the cover image for the direct is Easter related, Easter is considered part of the beginning of spring, and is in the first week of April, not the end of april.

>he didn't want stage maker
Cringe.