GAMES ARE BAD

GAMES ARE BAD

THEY MAKE YOU MAD

Attached: 7602CE5908F5014737437C195C54A1F08C561EB5[1].jpg (800x600, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5Cjmy-ij60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2019
GAMES ARE SEXIST/RACIST

THEY MAKE YOU SEXIST/RACIST

>KILL VIOLENT VIDEO GAMERS
Still makes me chuckle

Attached: 1520046373779.jpg (355x397, 8K)

Just sign the fucking petition.

Attached: postal.jpg (800x600, 385K)

HEY CHICO I NEED AN ALTERNATOR FOR AN '87 DEFUCK YOU

NO WAY (You) FREAKIN PINKO

Is Lieberman still angry because of Postal?

this but unironically

Attached: Capture.png (355x173, 53K)

It's true, just look at threads about rape day, and they haven't even played it yet want to kill each other. That's the power of games for you.

YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME

Is there a point to Postal 2? I played it for like an hour once and never again because it was really dumb

how the time flies

Attached: 1476673448189.png (540x540, 246K)

its south park the video game before there was a good south park video game

I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

This post is bad it makes me mad.

im not wrong

>because it was really dumb

Nigga that's half the appeal.

Why do you think it makes me mad? I don't want to confront that when I have so many good memories of the n64 game.

BUTTSAUCE

>game is dumb
>so I stopped playing
So when are you also gonna stop browsing Yea Forums?

Should I play the first game before 2? I heard it's completely different in feel and tone.

hmmm I feel better already

I feel like shit

Attached: postal dude.png (639x639, 260K)

Sign my petition or I'll follow you home and kill your dog.

It is. Play it anyone

It's just a janky sandbox where you can piss on people and light them on fire. You can do missions if you feel like it.

No, it's completely different in feel and tone.
It's also not particularly good.

Imagine Hatred if Hatred took itself a little bit more seriously.

>that part in the Paradise Lost DLC where you fight and kill Postal Dude's actor from the Uwe Boll movie

Attached: drink.jpg (413x395, 11K)

Nah, it really isn't necessary
The first one is tonally like (and I'm not joking) Hatred, while the 2 is a piece of dated, but stupidly genius satire

>anyone
Anyway. Fuck I'm tired

>They actually got the Postal Dude impersonator from 3 to not only be in the game but a main focal point
That was honestly pretty nice of them.

Attached: 1450828903142.gif (200x150, 395K)

Have you seen this adorable pooch recently?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (267x267, 26K)

I still need to finish Paradise Lost. I got to the Cole Mines part but the structure of the town makes it a bitch to actually get anywhere.

he's great friends with the Postal Dude 2 actor and that guy also said that he liked his performance in 3

So what is the general consensus on the Postal movie? Good or bad?

Its the only watchable Uwe Boll movie. Take that as you will.

You probably thought you weren't gonna die today? Surprise!

It's alright but it has some seriously messed up audio mixing

>Remember that Uwe Boll was the first guy to want to direct the Warcraft movie
>He was not only just laughed out of the office but utterly roasted

Attached: E3804B21-0749-4A81-84C9-456E876592F1.png (720x544, 512K)

>THEY MAKE YOU MAD
No argument here.

The movie literally begins with the taliban crashing into the world trade center as they attempt to change course to the bahamas because they were not getting their 100 virgins as promised by Osama Bin Laden

>pee on girls in game
>get boner irl

Attached: puzzled-look.jpg (426x282, 18K)

Why would you watch Postal over Falling Down

>piss on girl in game
>stand under her while she vomits

Surely everyone has done this, right?
Right?

What are some other games where I can pee on women?

I wish there was a version of Postal 2 without the loading screens.

Are you telling me a man can't enjoy two separate films about a guy going on a rampage? I thought this was America goddammit.

Attached: delet this.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Postal is just a more light hearted, absurdist version of Falling Down.

the only time i played this i unzipped dick and ran up to female NPCs, preferably those inside houses or in private areas where there's just the two of us, then i jerked off to the thought of me rubbing my dick on random girls

Time to reinstall it.

Weak, get back to us when you light a chick on fire then put out the flames with your urine.

should've signed the petition

Postal dude doesn't even go postal in the movie, he kills a bunch of people in his uncle's cult but that's about it, most of the carnage is caused by the police or terrorists

I wish video games were banned. It would make most of you either kill your pathetic faggot selves or make you losers go do something productive.

I'd still say it counts since a good portion of the movie shows that he had to blow off some steam.

I'd probably just spend more time on Yea Forums telling Anons to kill their pathetic faggot selves

B U T T S A U C E

None of that would happen at all. If video games were banned, just by law and not completely wiped off the face of the Earth, then we would continue to find ways to play them.

>did this same thing too
>some of them giggle when I did it
>my dick when

Attached: 1533341214678.png (407x210, 117K)

t. Hillary Clinton

>tfw these are the only videogame protestors I want to kill

Attached: 1541725895343.jpg (980x551, 54K)

DOWNLOAD THE MIGHTY FISTS AND TIME STOPPER MODS RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

Are you shilling your mods?

I mean I agree.

No, I’m just saying they’re fun. Makes you feel like Kenshiro. My coding skills are as basic as it gets. I couldn’t mod a game if I tried.

Don't worry, the new expansion is due out any day now.

>Gary Coleman falling to his death in the mines
>after he actually died in real life
RWS has balls

>...
>...
"That sounds reasonable." :]

Postal 2 was great even if AW was average (publisher boss and cat harem made up for it)

Attached: 1519141589211.gif (245x230, 879K)

I'm in the Obligatory Sewer Complex and shit keeps crashing.

hey as long as your not some self important modder who goes "it can't be done" and then someone else figures it out with one line of code

That's just how the game runs.

Attached: shrug.jpg (462x288, 17K)

>stopped playing a game because it was "dumb"

NIGGA YOU'RE ON Yea Forums

YOU HAVE LITERALLY ZERO SELF-AWARENESS

what is the point of this game, and why do people start getting panic attacks just for talking to them

It's completely unrelated.

But if you HAVE to play the original, then go with Postal Redux. Aiming in the original vanilla version is SHIT. Redux fixes that issue.

survive the week

STASH YOUR TRASH
BEAUTIFY BLUFFINGTON

Attached: drumpf.jpg (400x300, 21K)

REMINDER THAT RUNNING WITH SCISSORS IS CURRENTLY MAKING A NEW GAME UNRELATED TO POSTAL.

REMINDER THAT A FAN IS CURRENTLY PORTING POSTAL 3 INTO THE POSTAL 2 ENGINE.

AI behavior is partially dictated by the difficulty you set the game on and your actions.
Just do your objectives and survive what the game throws at you. You can kill every single person you see or can finish it without laying a finger on anyone (requires a copious amount of crack)

You can NOT finish a total pacifist (Jesus) run playing the "Week in Paradise" mode, because killing is required in the AW expansion.

If you want the Jesus title, you have to finish the base five days exclusively before starting a separate AW game. Sock up on all the crack cocaine you can find and then ration it as best you can.

>Postal 3 in P2 engine
I'd buy that for a dollar

ALSO, read the difficulty descriptions because some of the highest difficulties needed to get certain achievements sets everyone to be hostile to you by default.

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Let me counter your question with a question. What is the difference between a duck?

Bitch don't even start in.

Attached: Postal.2007.jpg (1280x544, 71K)

>not the throwing knife mod and going full DIO with time stop and the item spawner to make ROAD ROLLERS

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5Cjmy-ij60

>buying it for a dollar
Funny as it'd be if they really did just sell that work for a dollar, they should let people set their own price and pay it

>A FAN IS CURRENTLY PORTING POSTAL 3 INTO THE POSTAL 2 ENGINE.
Why? The last of Postal 3's problems was the engine it ran on

health pipe my ass this shit is addictive

It'll have free-roaming, too. No linear bullshit.

I'm sorry, but he died. By all accounts he was a good dog.

Attached: TheChamp.jpg (868x1101, 713K)

>>REMINDER THAT RUNNING WITH SCISSORS IS CURRENTLY MAKING A NEW GAME UNRELATED TO POSTAL.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>2 days before his birthday
That's upsetting

It's just annyoing because these damn terries are immune to sledgehammer and sycthe throws

that'll be... 500... dollars

Just sign the stupid petition.

Oh god I remember some of the set backs I had under the game crashing too.
QUICK SAVE OFTEN BROS

If you're not a nigger faggot and play the game on an ssd, just bind quick save to the jump or use keys or something. (I'm sure quick saves causes hitching/stutters when playing on a hard disk)

>that toilet paper that can cost up to $999 in Paradise Lost

Attached: chief-keef-gun[1].jpg (660x460, 112K)

didn't you just save?

works_on_my_machine.jpg

Attached: 1441430180345.jpg (680x516, 101K)

>or make you losers go do something productive.
Like killing you instead?

HOLY SHIT! I think you jut found the only legit reason to censor videogames.

Doesn't quite have that same ring...

Games are sexist they make you rapists.
Doesn't rhyme but it keeps a general beat.

Postal 2 is edgy gamergate trash, not even x-play found it's "humor" to be funny.

based retard

>not even x-play

Attached: 1516176547644.jpg (541x765, 38K)

They gave it a 3/5 and specifically praised some of the humor though.

I mean I can't imagine why they would find it funny when they were among the ones being targeted, but that has no bearing on its satirical and ironic presentation of society at large and the hypocrisies therein.

It's a fun game to screw around and burn time in. It might be a little outdated but don't shit on it just because you might be insecure.

dios mio..

friendly reminder that the Postal movie is available to watch on Amazon Prime Video

>offering so many quality, relevant films
and to think I just cancelled my prime membership, because I was getting such great value...

If I take a look at Yea Forums, he is absolutely fucking right.

Attached: 1442948214875.jpg (403x403, 53K)

If you get amazon prime for just the streaming bullshit, you're doing it wrong.

I got it for several reasons; truth be told I just wasn't using it enough. Plus I finally calculated how much I was really "saving" over the long term which turned out to be a complete joke

It's a patience tester. You can totally play through most of the game without killing anyone.

it's a satire of the 2000s

If you cut 20-40 minutes out of it, it would be an actual great movie.

Well the games have been bad...
I know I get mad when the games are bad.
Maybe if there was more fun to be had...

Games wouldn't be so bad.

holy shit Ben Franklin is still alive?

Forgot my ham

Attached: download.jpg (211x239, 6K)

Sounds good, I enjoyed the fuck out of Hatred.

When I was a kid they used to sell Nintendo Game & Watch in a super nice glass display at Foley's. Someone stole it, eventually, since I lived in a pretty poverty-stricken area and kids would steal my shit all the time.
>hey, there's my Game Boy! Dude, give it back!
>what? nah, dude, my parents got me this
>dude your parents are about to have their house foreclosed, give it back or I'm gonna rat
>oh, my bad, you want it back? you let me borrow it, didn't think you wanted it back so quick...
>what the fuck ever, dude, you're not allowed at my house ever again
At Toys R Us you would have to get a slip of paper and pay for the game and then take your receipt over to a locked up area with a scary old man and ask for your game. The best place to get games was Wal-Mart, I want to remember, since they had them in the fucking check out aisle. I got pic related that way.

I typed all this out and the thread was deleted right as I was hitting post, now you faggots gotta read it.

Attached: 33bf0b515ba731fc57d0aa85f9be903e.jpg?format=500w.jpg (500x750, 62K)

>GAMERS ARE 50% WOMEN
>THAT PERCENTAGE HAS BEEN DROPPING SINCE THE NINETIES

Attached: 1537020953720.jpg (451x451, 29K)

name a more insane shotgun in video games

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 1.19M)

>sawed-off shotgun in Eternal Damnation was good but not great, certainly better than the default shotgun
>AWP guy decided to port it in, but make the damage numbers utterly insane for some reason
>tfw Running With Scissors ran with it and kept it as-is for the Steam release

Attached: 4c13XaJ71t3uzp3.png (500x490, 112K)

Standing ovation

Excuse me, would you like to sign my petition?