You have 10 seconds to shill your favorite game in this thread

You have 10 seconds to shill your favorite game in this thread.

Attached: 1522478915357.jpg (1000x800, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AASeTbHFvSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I REALLY LIK MEGA M,EN 9

I don't need to shill it, because a 99 Metascore speaks for itself

playphoenix.ca

STREET FIGHTER 3S IS THE GREATEST NOT ONLY FIGHTER BUT OVERALL BEST GAME OF ALL TIME, IT PLAYS LIKE SILK, LOOKS LIKE AN OIL PAINTING AND SOUNDS LIKE AN ORCHESTRA IT'S FUCKING ART

It has cute girls where their sexiest features are their shoulders and armpits.

HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC 3 IS THE BEST ONE IN THE SERIES

PUBG is a great game but it feels so clunky now that I've played Apex Legends. I want to go back to a time where PUBG was the best BR game before AL existed :(

Attached: virgin Shao vs chad Wang.webm (630x900, 2.72M)

PROJECT M IS ONE OF THE BEST FIGHTING GAMES THIS YEAR AND 4.0 IS GONNA COME THIS YEAR

PLAY GEARS OF WAR 4 YOU DUDES. YES THERE ARE LOADS OF MEXICANS BUT AT LEAST IT IS A TIGHT KNIT COMMUNITY.

I'm waiting for Antonio Brown (Mr Big Chest/Checks) news. you geeks wouldn't understand

Attached: activates my donuts.webm (640x640, 2.87M)

megaman 9 is one of the best platformers ever made and no one can change my mind
Also @ mm9 dude from earlier, I salute you sir.

RE D DEAD REDEMPTION 2 ONE OF THE BEST GAMES EVER MADE AN ACHIEVEMENT FOR MANKIND DUCKING MASTERPIECE

Antonio Brown is locker room cancer.

I really like sonic CD. I think the music and visuals are the height of the SOUL meme and extremely unique/cool for a video game. I also think the time travel gimmick is cool.

>webm
I do not understand...

BUY MY FUCKING GAMES FAGGOTS
OR ELSE I WILL CANCEL ES6

Attached: 313880FB-7B8F-4179-8AE2-7DCB5501CC75.jpg (680x719, 231K)

Have this copypasta I made
>legitimately heartfelt story with likable characters that grow and develop, to the point that even the side characters have their own development
>heavily vocalized OST that enhances the setting of the world and covers a large variety of genres
>soundtrack shuffles as you either exit out of the pause menu, go to another area sometimes, or go into a random battle
>you can change your own pause menu to anyone of your favorite tracks
>you can change the difficulty at anytime and if you suck at the game, it allows you to put your partner in auto until you git gud
>if you die in a battle, you can retry again on your current difficulty or lower it to easy
>you can lower your own health for increased item drops for an awesome risk-vs-reward factor
>you can choose when to fight at anytime with almost no random encounters outside of story related battles and later ambushes
>after you beat the game, you can access any chapter in the main story at anytime you want and unlock bonus content that fleshes the world even more. You can also change your partner whenever and can take on a whole slew of extra bosses hidden within the chapters, even the ones that kicked your ass before
>battle system that takes full advantage of the DS’ hardware in incredibly creative and fun ways
>you can mix and match your gameplay style in anyway you want, whether it’d be close corner combat, long ranged attacks, or a mixture of both.
>fucking TIN PIN SLAMMER
TWEWY is the fucking GOAT.

Attached: B2B090DB-B9B6-41D5-96DC-F427368DF4C7.png (1015x1435, 2.08M)

PLAY KILLER 7, IT'S A REALLY UNIQUE EXPERIENCE THAT'S UNLIKE ANYTHING ELSE AND IT'S TOTALLY UNFORGETTABLE

Attached: smiths.png (1048x762, 476K)

wtf you guys have mostly garbage taste

Post yours then, fag.

It’s >fun

No, it's an awful game and no one should ever play it. But it's still my favorite.

He's getting traded somewhere bad for nothing.

HEY GUYS!
TIRED OF DESTINY'S ETERNAL GRIND? ANTHEM BRICKED YOUR CONSOLE?
BORDERLANDS TOO SJW FOR YOU?

PLAY WARFRAME, IT'S FREE TO PLAY TODAY!

YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THAT WARFRAME IS ALSO A GRIND

YES, BUT IT'S A MUCH MORE ENTERTAINING GRIND, AND YOU DON'T NEED TO GO ON A SEPERATE WEBSITE TO READ LORE!

I JUST WANT DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS IS THE BEST SPIN OFF EVER CREATED AND I JUST WANT IT TO OVERTAKE POKEMON AND BECOME THE SAVIOR OF IT'S GENRE PLEASE GOD MAKE IT HAPPEN

It's a cheap and charming stealth/puzzle/platformer with killer soundtrack, tight controls, and wholly unique gameplay mechanics.

But what is it?

Gunpoint. I can and will endlessly shill for this game.
youtube.com/watch?v=AASeTbHFvSQ

Attached: Gunpoint Punching.gif (672x353, 257K)

BUY FALLOUT 76

LOOK I KNOW THE GAME IS REALLY EASY AND ENEMY VARIETY COULD BE BETTER BUT THE BRUSH MECHANICS, MUSIC, AND CHARACTERS ARE ALL KINO AS FUCK

Attached: 1550543526151.png (612x791, 85K)

It's not bad I guess.

Attached: 220px-The_Legend_of_Zelda_The_Wind_Waker.jpg (220x313, 16K)

War of the Monsters is the single greatest kaiju vidya in existence.

It's the closest any game has come to perfection. Play on a CRT, go for 100% and don't use a guide to truly appreciate it.

Attached: DKC2 cover.jpg (1600x1135, 805K)