I can't believe they're still going to release this hot turd...

I can't believe they're still going to release this hot turd. This piece of shit is something they spent money on marketing despite knowing it's easily going to be the biggest embarrassments of the year. There's not a single person excited about this shit

Attached: 190648LELG.jpg (640x360, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7Dl2aBONSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah. I'm gonna get it for free and I probably won't even play it.

To be completely honest as long as it doesn't brick your console I don't see how it could possibly be a bigger embarassment than anthem or crackdown 3. It will probably be known as the "not so great" sony exclusive this gen while everyone just forgets shit like killzone and the order something exists.

Only mistake they made was announcing it to early. If they announced 2018 E3 people would be hyped

God that looks so fucking boring haha ha

i dont even know what this game is about, there's a couple videos of a guy running around shooting zombies and riding a motorcyle. looks like a TLOU spin off

i saw this thread then simply searched "days gone" on youtube and clicked on this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=b7Dl2aBONSQ

look at the dislikes, the reviewers was complaining about how its another "typical gruff white male protagonist" - didn't know IGN had gone down that path too

they're about 7 years late to the zombie fad.

I can't wait for Yea Forums to be BTFO yet again.

10/10 GOTY then. It's all the masses want.

>open world "cinematic" zombie survival game
>it even has ubisoft style bandit outposts according to some of the previews
Is this one of the most generic games made in the last few years? Who the hell still gets excited for shit like this? It almost reads like something that was meant to be on the PS3, but ended up being held back until the PS4 was out.

IGN were caught plagiarizing reviews last year. I don't know why you're shocked they'd go further into scum territory?

Its got the grrrrrrrrreatest appeal of them all, user. The devs made the best game of all time. My game. In full 3D too. What could pawsibly go wrong?

Attached: Hello.png (287x509, 116K)

Why does everyone always ignore that they also made the syphon filter games? Oh, because that doesn't fit the narrative...

Not on this one buddy

>this hot turd
>This piece of shit
>the biggest embarrassments of the year
>this shit
Imagine seething this hard. Go back to your cardboard, kid.

I doubt the people that worked on either of those games are still on the studio and regardless of that Days Gone looks bad

Stop falseflagging no one beside a shitposter would defend Days Gone

Days Gone > Anything made by nintendo or ms

>Okay I know Sony has BTFO Yea Forums 5 times a year for 10 years, but THIS time we're gonna win

It could come out of nowhere and be a 9/10 game this is Sony first party

>no multiplayer

Would've been its only saving grace. 4 player campaign coop

That being said im compelled to to buy it to support Sony and the white male protagonist

i like motorcycles, and i like that it's a central part of the game, so im kinda hyped

Attached: KZ440.jpg (1000x750, 136K)

>bitch about there not being enough white males in games
>finally a game that unironically comes out with a while male in a leading role
>crickets

Lmao you bitches don't know what you want

Attached: a09355d5-1ddb-4847-8bc4-ff677b192e90.jpg (1200x900, 118K)

You have to be subtle when doing this kind of thing

>you have to play a game because it has a white protagonist

You are retarded as fuck, let see what retarded shit you reply with

>NOOOOOOO WE CANT LET THIS GAME SUCCEED
>LETS PRETEND THERES NO HYPE BRO

Attached: 0598A0EA-AE30-40A2-84B4-1D178296BB66.png (666x570, 372K)

Falseflagging

I think you are overreacting. It's going to be a decent yet forgettable game, but I don't think it's Anthem tier.

Heard jackshit about this game since it was first announced 2? 3 years ago?

I feel like they are releasing it now because they don't want to spend too much time and more money to make it release on the PS5

>bend delivers a honestly good vita uncharted
>They went out of their way to develop it so it would use every single input form of the thing on the game on some inventive ways
>even the fucking touchpad
>after release they begin to work on a new vita project of their own
>they show the prototype to Andrew "stupid fucker retard asshole" House
>Said imbecile tells them to fuck off and to develop the most derivative, generic piece of shit of the console generation
>for the console that was doing fine
>instead of for the console in dire need of 1st and 2nd party support
I will never, NEVER stop being mad. This fucking asshole is the worst thing to ever happen to the PlayStation brand. Hope he dies soon so I can go leave a big fat turd on his grave.

Attached: andrew-house.png (818x450, 442K)

Sunk cost fallacy

Where's the gameplay trailers? Where's the interviews? Why have I heard nothing about this game I thought the fucking thing was canceled.

every preview seems to be pleasantly surprised by it. apparently it's come a long way since the E3 build last year.

This is so fucking trashy and garbage, who the fuck thought gritty zombie third person shooty games could be a thing on 2000+19? how out of touch are w*stern developers?

Attached: 1551394904618.gif (370x335, 593K)

Yikes you are forced to play as a white male?
And no micotransactions and DLC??? Yikesssss *licks paw*

>falseflagging

Thats exactly what this thread is doing, yes

>mfw it's GOTY and Yea Forums gets BTFO forever

Attached: 1551855395028.jpg (250x219, 14K)

Looks fine to me and its releasing at a time of the year where it wont have anywhere near as much competition.

>generic garbage will win GOTY
kek kys

Worked in 2017 lmao

BOTW won in 2017 didn't it?

>generic garbage will win GOTY

no one tell him

Attached: 1541453723161.jpg (600x600, 78K)

expecting scores at 8 to 8.5 easily. fucking far cry 5 got 9's.

It didn't go quite like that. Garvin wanted to do a second Uncharted game on the Vita but it was veto'd by Druckmann because he was worried it'd potentially burn out people out on the IP and negative impact sales of the then-upcoming Uncharted 4. Bend then were working on an inFAMOUS game for the Vita that was in the early stages of production before funding was cut for first-party development of the Vita.

I thought this shit game out like 3 years ago. Bad call for Snoy, making a straight white man as the protag. Are they unaware soiboys make up 95% of their userbase who will be upset the protag isn't a tranny, black, or woman?

Cope fat virgin

Attached: C0169D9D-7C21-46BB-A161-7958D0E6896B.jpg (856x1024, 118K)

Why are you saving pictures of shirtless muscled men on your phone user?

He's an iToddler, par for the course for them.

Killzone 2,3, and the Vita game were so great. How did shadow fall manage to fuck up so much

>There's not a single person excited about this shit
Don't lie. We all know normalfags love zombie games

Latest previews were pretty positive on the game, Xniggie.