Who hype?

Who hype?

Attached: DF3D15E8-3B3D-41DF-89E3-28F4C0EB7758.png (1024x1651, 3.16M)

Already own them on PC.

I'm happy that more people are getting to play these games, but I've already played through them enough.

they've been on sale for like $5 on steam. not paying $20 each for a switch version lol

>22y/o game
>hype

Attached: 1550156152491.jpg (960x726, 284K)

I might do purely for Multiplayer.

Already have them on pc so i won't be buying it a third time for Switch
also i'm upsetti spaghetti that Ragewars remake is a never ever

Literally Sony's fanbase last gen.
>GoW 1&2
>Sly Kooper 1&2
>Jak & Daxter Trilogy
>Killzone 1&2
>Shadow of the Colossus & Ico
And apparently everyone was praising this and was absolutely okay with it, even going so far to say "hey look, PS3 has games!"

At least they waited a couple systems to port something over instead of just 1.

Attached: 1471499195424.jpg (600x656, 80K)

I’m glad that the Switch will be getting shooters like Dusk and Amid Evil too

Attached: 0ABC0320-C1D4-4A92-9A17-26A9EB97899F.png (300x287, 161K)

>paying for an inferior product

TUROK TUROK 2
DINOSAUR HUNTER SEEDS OF EVIL

Will Rage Wars and 3 ever get ported?

>still seething because of the ps3
Oh no no no no no no

>also i'm upsetti spaghetti that Ragewars remake is a never ever

Source? Because I was supporting Nightdive specifically for that.

Attached: speedy dog.webm (640x640, 2.93M)

I never played these games, are they good?

They are considered some of the best pre-Halo era console FPSs with good level design and creative weapons.

It's a shame we won't get a proper sequel or reboot in the Turok franchise since the 2008 one failed so hard, would love to another good dinosaur game.

Look how active t2 multiplayer is, do you honestly expect ND to pour resources on something that will be dead in the water on release?

A lot of people are asking for Raeg Wars though so who knows.

I remember my cartridge was the glitched one so I could never get ALL of the medals to unlock all the skins.

>"b-b-b-but Sony..!"
every time

Not guy but look at ps4 first year v switch.

Both had alot of remasters and ports but the switch also had BotW and Odyssey, Ps4 had Knack and Killzone

Are they going to cost $60+ for some reason though? Turok was my jam, I loved those bossfights so much.

What's the ap0eal of getting on $witch over PC?
My laptop is portable and in more likely to have it.

Not AS portable. You couldnt just pull it out on a 10 min bus or something.
Plus just more convenient, unless you play with trackpad you have to fuck about with controller

My laptop is 14" I can play it on the bus but I don't play games on the bus and never will.

>only the first one
>digital only
Pass.

Exactly

Is there a physical release planned? Because I'll buy both games if there's a physical release.

Turok 1/2 are fucking great though. I was excited as well when these came to PC because it was pretty much an entirely different experience from the sub 20FPS/50FOV the N64 version has.

It's a step closer to Goldeneye

literally none of those are 20 years old

The turok franchise doesn't get the credit it deserves. It was pretty much the first console aaa shooter series. T2 was very high production for its time.