I could really go for a Protoype 3

I could really go for a Protoype 3.

Attached: prototype-model-wallpaper-2.jpg (1680x1050, 1.12M)

both games were mediocre at best

Regardless of what you think there is nothing like them this generation. It was the ultimate superhero (villain) experience.

Really? After Prototype 2?

Yes. Could you imagine a Prototype 3 that fixes the problems in 2, improves on the good ones, and with more things to do and more abilities?

If they pretend 2 didn't happen

Hell yeah.

With muslim female as the player character. It would be dope.

Was 2 really that disappointing to you guys? It wasn't better than the first one but it wasn't much worse, to me it was all around inoffensive. It was just nice to have a continuation of the story and to be able to use the powerset again.

2 at least gave us snarky Alex Mercer
to bad the killed him, so yeah, you are right

Fuck what they did to Mercer.

>game shits on the previous games story
>replaces main char with a literal screaming ape
>inoffensive
fuck you man

Doesn't there need to be a character/story for them to shit on before they shit on it though? All joking aside, Hellman and Mercer are equally boring characters. If anything 2 made Mercer better. After killing and eating so many people and monsters, the next logical step would be to go completely insane and evil. Mercer was never a good guy and all signs pointed to him losing himself.

What was the story of it again? I have Prototype 2 but never played it, and can't be fucked replaying 1.

wow, didn't know the writer of 2 browses v

2s set up would be perfect to let the player pick which protage we want. Have the personalitys fight for control with a kind've black suit spiderman gimmick with the diffrent characters having diffrent movsets.

You must be retarted in order to care about the story in prototype

Mercer had the potential to be a really compelling character. If that's "the next logical step" to you, it means you have shit tier imagination.

>Megacorporation makes super dangerous virus
>Some fuck tries to steal it and sell it
>Stop right there criminal scum
>Cornered, the fuck releases the virus and gets killed
>Virus takes the fuck appearance and some memories
And thus you spend the whole game trying to get the memories that "you" lost and stoping the virus

Next Gen prototype sounds really nice

I'd love a new Prototype, but what about:
- PS3/360 graphics
- Stupid numbers of people onscreen
- Dynamic destruction that persists though a playthrough.

Update the art to make better use of lower poly models and up the animation and mayhem.

The story in 1 was somewhat interesting if you were paying attention at all. 2 just took a big fat dooky over everything.

I was, it wasn't that good, not enough to care about what they did to him. Is there any chance we'll see anything like prototype?

no they were bland

>played 1 on a 2002 shit PC with integrated graphic, modded at the lowest possible resolution, so much so that the in-game text was completely unreadable and running at around 15 fps, 10 during battles and 6 or so if a tank exploded

good times

Wont happen. Pretty graphics are what's marketable. I wish a developer would follow your advice, though. RTS games in particular could have a truly epic scale by now if they didnt keep using the extra processing power to make better unit models and such