Video games don't cause violenc-

Video games don't cause violenc-

Attached: 79B000B6-0B69-4AD4-B66F-630C19FC1592.jpg (1904x1061, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80J8eWeHlOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7yHy0gcZ11Y&feature=youtu.be&t=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Name 1 (one) thing he did wrong.

Didn't cut the stream before he beat the bitch.

If video games caused violence, than what the fuck did these faggots play?

Attached: 1539410740557.jpg (2592x1936, 1.66M)

I'LL BE OUT SOON
I'LL BE OUT SOON
I'LL BE OUT SOON

What would you do to him if you met him right now vee?

Attached: Maxmoefoe-Wiki-Bio-Net-Worth-286x286.jpg (286x286, 17K)

Probably super Mario, it was the first video game after all.

Why did he do it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

it was staged retard

>Started throwing shit at him
>For doing the household's sole source of income

Attached: 1550175837087.jpg (1200x800, 329K)

why do i want him to suck my dick all of a sudden?

tell him to release japan vlog three like the lazy cunt he is

Attached: Capture.png (175x215, 64K)

Nothing. I can't imagine being in his position as a wage slave for one of the top corporations in Australia, and not having a single fucking hour of the day for myself because I keep getting bitched at even at home.

Tell him to stop making shitty unboxing videos and then fuck his tight ass.

getting married

probably suck his dick he sexy as fuck

Throw shit, get hit.

e. his wife caused the violence by repeatedly provoking him, it's not his fault

Getting caught

True

cope

Wtf I love fortnite now

Attached: 715e7251.jpg (1079x590, 334K)

Anyone know what happened to le edgy hacker man who was apparently leaking his info on twitter to the police and was spreading rumors about OP touching his kids funny? His Twitter is deleted now, I'm just curious for a laugh.

I don't even give a about about a random eceleb, your meme spouting doesn't make sense

X causes Y does not imply Y cannot be caused without X.

playing fortnite

I don't watch twitch or whatever. What's the news here?

Oh goodie, another fucking bot farm thread.

delusion

Guy beat up his wife in front of his kid and stream for asking him to come down and eat.

Max a cute, wish he still did those wild vids with idubz

Quick rundown on this guy? Looks like a basedboy.

It doesn't. Bad parenting causes violence.

It's not video games' fault, it's just bogans being bogans

what's he up to now?

Can you at least leave a fucking link? How low quality of a fucking post can you make?

cringe

What did Max do? Also he's fucking hot so...

>Australian

women cause violence

So was the kid streaming and the dad beat up his mom for interrupting his stream, or is the dad the streamer?

Opening pokemon stuff and podcasting

You're supposed to know everything about e-celeb trash, user. Shame on you.

nah dad was streaming and he beat up the wife while the kid cried in the background.

Someone fill me in on what happened.

The dad was streaming and fighting with the mom, and then they fought. You can hear the kids crying in the background. Both the parents are assholes she was antagonizing and throwing shit at him, and then he started hitting her

nice

dumb bitch wife tried to call her husband to dinner like he was a dog and then got violent when he didn't drop what he was doing immediately

Can you post the video please

>pic
>nightmare on elm street

that's my contribution to the thread.

So what happened to him after? Is he in jail or is he free?

Post a fucking link then. What's the point of this thread if it's just shitty gossip?

>Woman being woman
How the fuck is this video games?

stop being a nigger and someone just fucking post the video. jesus christ fucking ecelebs fags.

Why are women so fucking fragile and egotistical?

Let the man finish his stream. Doesn't she realize that he is making money and providing for her?

Now he is in jail. Fuck women desu.

Attached: 1535248330699.png (1275x1079, 1.63M)

it really doesnt matter. Unless a women is actively about to really hurt you then you dont beat them. No, having a weak ass woman toss some bullshit at you does not justifying crossing the room and beating her in "self defense." You're all faggot incels who are socially isolated.

he'll be out soon

he posted maxmoefoe, a different australian.

>Fuck women
I'll take ''Things user will never experience'' for 500.

born male.

incels detected

>being so lazy you can't search something while using the internet

is this the power of zoomers?

Maxmoefoe was seriously the guy who beat his wife on stream?

Attached: 1551836061592.png (476x357, 148K)

No idea what to even search for. I don't even care anymore fuck this thread.

cringe that you even know who he is.

that means she had to get a job right? lol

what game?

Literally did nothing wrong.

Imagine being a roastie defender in 2019.

Attached: 1545578543105.png (356x374, 243K)

>incels
Back to r*ddit where you can larp as chad and get praise for it faggot.

>female literally throwing shit at guy
>probably breaking some of them
>things that were bought with his money
>he hits back
>"OMG HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME IM CRYNA RIGHT NOW ;-;"

Attached: 1551920524298.jpg (355x397, 8K)

Give me a quick rundown
I don't follow e-drama.

Maxmoefoe? Ive known who is for years You niggerlover

>Oh man, he's not doing what I said right now at this very moment. I better escalate it.
>Oh man, she threw something at me. I better hit her.

Attached: 1389391717530.gif (245x320, 1.92M)

k

Attached: 1551733173128.png (372x387, 186K)

>"no you dirty incels DON'T UNDERSTAND, women NEED to throw shit at you, it's part of their nature and you should just accept it"

Attached: 1550982736621.png (200x211, 54K)

exactly

You're not wrong.
But everyone here will argue you are, so godspeed my dude.

The power of zoomers is being so retarded that they start a thread about e-celebrities and expect others to know what happened or care about the situation while providing little to no information or context

TF2

He probably has video game tats, go easy on him

>right now at this very moment.
she was asking for hours

lolno she'll settle with the next beta provider.

Autism

Yes it does, violence begets violence regardless of who is doing it. You're implying that women shouldn't attack one another because they're weak and they don't throw lethal objects at one another, but they still fight like wild cats. The woman was throwing cardboard at him, now you're thinking "it's only cardboard lmao!" which is true but it's about as dangerous as a throwing a small stone. Anything that's small enough, sharp enough to damage your eyes or skin is enough to warrant a defense mechanism. I've been hit by straight edged cardboard before and it's like being hit with a wooden ruler on it's edges. It fucking stings like hell and she was throwing more at him than just cardboard.

The world want equality, that video was it. Shitty parents acting shitty to each other around their kid. The real victim is the child having to watch the two people she's supposed to feel safe around beat each other up mentally and physically.

Women and money are top causes of violence.

>Being so fragile that someone throwing cardboard at you gives you a free pass for woman beating
Thats an oof from me lad.

You two are genuine white knights, it's disturbing.

Attached: 1552017010317.jpg (300x400, 29K)

Equal rights, equal fights. If a man did the same, people would have laughed at him for starting shit he couldn't finish.
No sympathy for violent bitches who get what they deserve.

Attached: 1390605739134.jpg (429x410, 23K)

lmfao

sort yourself out

not making it look like a bloody accident

He shouldn't have struck her but that is not something he has to tolerate.

Attached: kirby.jpg (462x374, 23K)

I dunno, Sters body still hasn't been found man Hunt is all over the east coast now

>sort yourself out
Sort yourself back to rÄ—ddit hero boy

Sure she was. And that certainly excuses her throwing shit at him, I mean when you have a pet and give it an order you want it to happen RIGHT NOW, if that doesn't happen you better start throwing shit at your dog right? It's totally not gonna bite back eventually.

Are you really out here defending a guy beating up his wife because he was too busy playing games, this is why you are and will remain single user.

Im sure you're concerned with equal rights in many other instances besides this one.

>Roastie defender gets told
>lmao no u
Why are they always like this?

the woman started it, deal with it roastie

>incels
Everytime this word is used it's always by some fucking retard with an obvious baitpost

truth got these kids mad

Who said self defense? That bitch needed some discipline and guess What? She got it.

He's not a pet though retard.

>cardboard hits monitor just right
>its fucked

doesnt justify beating but come on man, you cant really be defending that shit

>people actually defend the wife

holy cringe

Being Australian does.

>being so mentally handicapped that you think because your husband doesn't obey your orders you should throw shit at him
Literally the mentality of a child.

>this is why you are and will remain single user
Good, women are worthless. Based strayan did the right thing.

Nope. I don't want equal rights, but these retarded bitches do and this is what it looks like.

Attached: 1390394841924.jpg (600x615, 47K)

no shit. You leave her. Why is it either put up with it or beat her?

Ad hominem. Address the argument.

being male and not considering how retarded the perspective of a SJW is

present one

whos saying it is?

>Having a hissyfit at some autist fo playing vidya = Domestic Fistful of violence justified
Its quite sad how you equate things.

Oh sorry did you not detect my sarcasm? Also let's be honest here, when a person hugs a dog there's always a bunch of comments yelling ANIMAL ABUSE, but when a roastie throws shit at his husband because he didn't obey her like a good pet beta provider, oh no that's totally acceptable from the roastie.

>beat her

It was a slap you fucking pussy. It's not that bad

You can hear him beating his girlfriend off camera. She’s screaming and shit. He got arrested kek

Can anyone tell me who was in the wrong?

Iirc didn't his wife throw shit at him? Didn't she make him bleed and angry?

Was this a continuous thing?

Start shit, get hit. I hope she likes becoming a prostitute now that she doesn't has a husband anymore to provide for her.

>beating
did you even watch the video? he slaps her, twice and they struggle for a while and that was all. this was after she launched multiple objects at his head, face and expensive objects he owned. i get that he shouldn't have lost his temper, but you can't deny she was antagonizing him by doing all that. she clearly knows that he'll fly off the handle, she even mentions it when she comes out about what happened saying that he's always like that. really? so if you've been stung by wasps you just go about swatting a wasp nest with a baseball bat for what reason exactly? none of them were in the right at all

His girlfriend was attacking him and trying to destroy his computer because he asked her to wait a minute for him to come when she called for him. He slapped her once and got arrested.

>it's okay to let a woman abuse you repeatedly because they are weak
sexist and cuck-pilled

You are. You've assumed im tolerating and defending the wifes behavoir of throwing something because I condemn beating the wife in retaliation.

Woman. Initiated the violence for no fucking reason and got what she deserved.

Thats not sarcasm retard.

>Throwing shit at your husband
>not domestic violence
based retard

>You can hear him beating his girlfriend off camera
No, you actually can't. You can hear her screaming. Doesn't mean much when she's proven to be abusive as well.

Eat my fat man-pussy, homo

That is the biggest problem with these kids, they don't know what context is. Same reason they search Twitter all day for decades old tweets that dont fit into modern ultra PC culture.

My mum used to smash my dad in the head with things. She made him bleed with a frying pan once and bust glass on his head. He would punch her back and then the police would come and arrest only him.

The fuck? You can't defend yourself?

Which do you hate more, video games or woman?
If woman, the woman.
If video games, the man.

Man, beat his wife because he's addicted to vidya. She threw cardboard at him to annoy him. So he answered back with free pass to jail.

He'll be done soon.

ga*ls are not human so its not violence to genocide them

youtube.com/watch?v=80J8eWeHlOQ
He LITERALLY just slapped her. And he clearly raised his arms to defend himself. Holy shit by the roastie defenders itt you'd think she was just throwing cardboards at him.

Attached: 1550840707819.gif (250x204, 1.96M)

Being australian

Both of them, the mother more so for being extremely antagonistic for no reason. Could have just called the cops, did literally anything else but nope. Let's just throw shit at a man you already spoke out about having issue with physical violence in the past, that'll sure be the right thing to do to get him to listen to you

Women cause violence.

As a high school teacher I can verify that you are right. They are lazy as fuck and dumb as hell. Give them a simple task that can be solved by simple research. The first thing they all do is ask me for the answer. I never give it to them so I don't know why they keep asking.
>Give 10 minute lesson with notes, explanations, and examples.
>use what you juat learned to solve the problem on the board.
>write each step out for them right next to the question.
>"Mister I don't know what to do"
>You need to do step one just like in the example and I have it written on the board for you.
>"I don't get it, I'll just take a zero."

It absolutely is, autist.

You are a massive cuck

>he thinks posting this kind of thing will get him laid
there's a word for people like you

>Honey I made you dinner you fucking incel. x100 + paper flinging
damn so abusive, should have made a 3 course meal instead.

This
If you play Fortnite, you’re already a waste of functioning organs

Both of them, the woman for provoking him and throwing shit at him expecting him to oblige like its nothing and him for not being able to calm his temper and stop playing for a second and responding to it by force, violence is never justified, but she gave him every reason and he was an idiot who responded with relatively excessive force.

If you ever grew up in a home like that like I did you know the moment when people are hitting each other. The striking itself doesn't make a sound but you can tell when they've started fighting

wrong, she started throwing shit at him and he endured it for a while till eventually he had enough of being piled with card board and plastic so he slapped her twice
>beat
lmao, i've been slapped in the face by women before and no one on earth would say they beat me

>Tiger skin on a horse

Why the FUCK don't I see this shit more often?

>all these posts
>none even mention the woman was pregnant
Nice

She threw an empty Amazon box at you, you absolute mong. If you think she deserves to be beaten in front of her child for that then you have serious mental issues and I suggest you be cut off from society.

life is not going to get better for you

>letting your woman misbehave like an angry toddler.

And we are the weak ones...

>just LET them throw shit at you and smack you and yell at you, incels! We- I mean they deserve to do anything without repercussions!

Attached: 1547515268363.jpg (600x400, 37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7yHy0gcZ11Y&feature=youtu.be&t=3
Spread this shit. Look at HOW MANY TIMES he told her to stop.

>if you don't come to dinner on time every time it's a free excuse to abuse you

c u c k

based retard.

Nobody expects to post Anonymously on Yea Forums and get laid for it.

We're just laughing at your horribly insecure lives.

Attached: incelandthegrapes.png (1654x3858, 746K)

>throw shit and scream at your husband over a non-issue in front of your child
>a-okay
>slap her once in front of your child
>ABSOLUTE MONSTER

*nods respectfully toward you*

Imagine being pregnant and actively assaulting a man you know will hit you for doing it. How retarded can you be to put youtself in danger like that? Congratulations though, you brought that up as if to be "how can a man hit his pregnant wife?!" didn't you? How can a sane and caring mother forcibly put herself into such a dangerous situation without any concern for her unborn child let alone her living daughter who was in the room with them?

Actually I am, if women want equal rights so badly that includes doing everything men do, no lowered standards in difficult jobs either, and if she throws the first punch I'm well within my rights to knock her ass out.

Can't have just the good part of equality.

>Having the 10 year old MOM GET OUT OF MY ROOM mentality
Either underage or so autistic that you never grew up user.

They're both retarded

>violence is never justified
She was literally hitting his equipment. That stuff is both expensive and sensitive, what the fuck was he going to do if they broke? He LITERALLY just slapped her.

Don't Worry guys He'll be out soon.

This. Domestic abuse doesn't have to put you in the hospital. Healthy relationships don't involve throwing shit at each other. She started the domestic abuse and he finished it lol.

Both the guy and the woman were idiots that deserve to be jailed and gangbanged.
That child will probably have to deal with a whole array of traumas now.

He didn't reach into her cooch to slap the baby man, her pregnancy is irrelevant.

Move those goalposts, user. It's okay to be a cuck

Emotional abuse is still abuse. She was abusing him.

It's not even you, it's the kid she should be worried about. Honestly, as it stands being a pregnant woman literally gives you a free pass to do absolutely anything in society, who will then clap and defend you for it.

Agreed, the outrage is coming from people saying that the woman did nothing wrong. They both did and that's all that matters

>You can hear him beating his girlfriend off camera
I used to play with my sister and when she got pissy she would scream her lungs out as i got closer because she thought i would hit her very hard
Women are just very good at playing the victim and overexagerating shit, i'm not saying he didn't do anything to her but it's really easy for women to play victim if there is no footage that proves otherwise

Disgusting Dumb Roastie, Get off my board.

Attached: 1551551686441.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Ask him to make more videos about Kevin.

Attached: 52788802_563119180867977_7465698536747878749_n.jpg (1080x1079, 157K)

kek not moving anything but I guess you ran out of arguments retard.

I love how he singlehandedly ruined that skin

Attached: GettyImages-942625992.jpg (700x393, 65K)

goddamn the internet gave way too many fucks about this incident they're both dumb and shouldn't have been having a kid at that age

Attached: asdasda.jpg (633x640, 51K)

I don't like actual violence and shit, but I can't help but laugh when I see an adult freaking out because he wants to keep playing fortnite while making his character dance like a zoomer. She's completely out of her mind too. The guy was furious already. Just move on and let him be a child then.

Well now im horny

The only time I've ever hit a woman when when she slapped me. I slapped her right back and knocked her glasses across the room.

Do you think I deserve to be in jail?

>Shouldn't be having kids if you're a fortnite streamer
fixed.

>faithfully cook dinner every night
>husband never comes to eat together as a family because he's playing a game for literal children
>after months of neglect, finally lose your temper
>throw an empty cardboard box at him
>he beats the shit out of you

Defend this

You forgot to say that right before hitting her he raised his arms to defend himself. She WAS going to hit him