RPG game doesn't give female characters +3 int, cha, per; -3 str, dex, con

>RPG game doesn't give female characters +3 int, cha, per; -3 str, dex, con

Attached: 1526493740714.gif (600x366, 822K)

>con stat is tied to breast, hip, thigh and butt size

Attached: 1484968732601.jpg (1365x2048, 219K)

Shit.
This would be amazing.

>females
>+3 int

Attached: 1550531324718.gif (360x346, 170K)

>+3 perception
Anyone who has had a girlfriend knows this is nonsense

it's not women who don't understand nuance and hints user

Reminder that the patriarchy came to exist because men are superior to women in almost every dimension.

STR is a clear advantage for men. Completely objective, no debate.
CON is a clear advantage for men. Completely objective, no debate. I don't give a fuck about the pain of childbirth. A man can survive more physiological damage than a woman on average.
DEX is an advantage for men, again. I don't give a shit about muh weaving. In actual dexterity tests the men out-perform the women, and the only time the women have an advantage is when handling very small objects that are too small for male fingers. Which is not what dexterity is.
INT is more variable for men, so there will be more hyper-intelligent Wizardmen and more very dumb martials, but the average seems to be the same.
WIS is vague enough it could be said to be the same, though I'd bet money if there were an objective way to measure it men would have an advantage.
CHA is similarly vague but I would say men and women have different kinds of CHA with neither having an advantage.

Putting women into high fantasy combat-capable positions is literally rewriting historical context and inventing shit that never could be, is, or will be possible.

lmao virgin

r/incels

>female characters +3 int
Maybe if it was +3 in delusion.

Attached: 1425781313023.jpg (200x178, 15K)

we get it you hate women

>int not cha

>INT
>Not DEX

Yes it is

Calm down white knight

>RPG doesn't give female characters -3 INT, STR, CON and WIS

Attached: 1509818341678.png (500x500, 4K)

Females have higher test scores than males now. Maybe because they're not as repressed and held back as they were. Deal with it male shit ape.

Gender based stat shifts are bad. RPGs are not simulations. Who cares if women are weaker/dumber IRL? We're playing a game.

RPG gives female characters -2 str, +1.5 chr for every piece of clothing removed, +1 def for every white knight in her party

Yeah I’d have more test too if I suddenly wanted to be a girl without changing anything more than my mind

>female characters start with extra inventory slot

Attached: 1525030220345.jpg (1024x1004, 101K)

Imagine Pokemon gen 2 and its lowered defense IVs for female pokes happening nowadays.

>we're expected to believe in aliens, magic, convenient interstellar travel, dragons, dwarves, ghosts and superheroes
>but we can't expect to believe into intelligent females
wtf fantasy

I can kind of see all your points but what about agility? You missed that one.

who doesn't though?

not him but isn't that covered under dex? I'm assuming that agility refers to things like speed, jumping height/distance, etc. men as a whole obviously beat women in these things as well

Does it mean I finally get to be surrounded by feminine men who look like girls?

>only one
You forgot about either between the tiddies or in the vagoo.

calm down black knight

>rpg gives black people -10 int

Attached: professional with standards.png (960x540, 527K)

In real life, agility is more or less power-to-weight ratio, along with some coordination.
Pubescent and post-pubescent women have a disadvantage in body fat compared to men or prepubescent women, which is why China sends children with fake birth certificates to compete in gymnastics. T&A are agility handicaps.

+10 Chr with white women

So when are we getting male minds in female bodies

Based

>Muh historical revisionism
I'm guessing you came here in 2016

>rpg has women in it
DROPPED

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 182K)

>women
>+int
>+per

Attached: 1552062535759.jpg (800x600, 24K)

nice

Attached: 1544471357261.jpg (786x786, 320K)

>racial skill
>chimp out

Attached: Marky Mark.gif (400x225, 1.52M)

I'll bite.
Girls don't get higher test scores, they get better overall grades. This is because the curriculum is tailored to activities girls are better at (sitting still, reading quietly, being social butterflies) and demphasize areas where boys excel, such as tests. Even then we have data that shows that teachers are more likely to grade boys tests more harshly than girls test.

That's because women already exist and we know what they're like. You could make a fantasy setting where water is poisonous and people drink mud to survive because the dirt counteracts the poisonous properties but that would still be kinda retarded despite being fantasy.

Shadowrun

We also know that heaving swords twice the size of your body is bullshit but you don't go whining about that now do you?

>women
>smarter than men
all of human history would like to have a word with you

it's because common core butchered any semblance of standards our schooling had

This sounds like incel bitch boy excuses and tears :^)

I really don't care, get back to me when a women invents an entire branch of mathematics and physics.

Attached: sir-isaac-newton.jpg (929x1200, 163K)

I think this is unfair considering they haven't had access to education for most of that time and when they did they did start contributing too.

You can make an argument for a higher degree of top end males or whatever but women do make academic contributions in modern society, and before you say it not just in humanities or 'women's studies' or whatever

The proof is in the pudding, as they say. If you're right, which you aren't, life will prove it for you. Arguing here is pointless and idiotic.

Attached: Albert_einstein_by_zuzahin-d5pcbug-WikiCommons-768x706.jpg (768x706, 30K)

Ada Lovelace wrote the first computer algorithm and Grace Hooper wrote the first implemented compiler
for the most part you're right

Magic giving you super strength is a common concept. Magic giving you intelligence isn't.

That bait is real stale hapa

>females
>+3 int

>+3 int
kek
>+3 cha
only because the world is male dominated
>+3 per
kek

No I don't but I'm not gonna pretend that they're smart, they clearly aren't.

Try something one day. Listen to a discussion between two women. Without them realizing that you're listening to them. Even better, without them even realizing that you're near them. Listen to what they say, what they talk about between themselves, the intellectual level of the whole thing.

Excellent bait thread OP. But I'll bite.

Women should have:
>+0 Int
Because they have a more normal IQ distribution than men. Women's IQs cluster around the mean.
>+3 Cha
I agree with you on this one. White knighting abounds. Some men will even compromise their own principles or sacrifice themselves for women.Women get a lot more free shit because of their charms than men do.
>-3 Str and Con
Obvious. Men are way stronger and can take much more punishment than women and remain standing. Think of what would happen if you put a woman on an NFL team.

Men should have
>+3 Str/-3 Int...or...+3 Int/-3 Str
Mens' IQs vary more widely than womens'. Meaning you have hyper geniuses as well as retarded drone workers. Men who are blessed with intelligence usually concentrate on intellectual pursuits and neglect their bodies, while the stupid get strong from repeated manual labor.

Everything else is a toss up.

I like you user. Keep it up.

Attached: Laugh Pokemon.jpg (300x242, 15K)

>women
>+ int
>+ per
>- dex
What

This break down sounds much more reasonable.

>Women
>+1 int

Attached: 1472710924447.gif (320x213, 1.4M)

>women
>+int

Attached: Untitled.png (649x382, 39K)

I want you to do something tomorrow user. I want you to go up to as many groups of men as you can and ask them what they think about women. You'll notice a trend:
>The older a man is, the more likely he is to have contempt or disdain for women
As you lay down for bed tomorrow, you might be wondering, "Why is that the case?"

Let me tell you. Most men's initial impression of women is shaped by two things, their mother and media portrayals of women. Most mothers are kind and loving. Most stories and shows portray women as paragons of virtue, pacifism and generosity. Since most boys don't really associate with women until late middle school, this impression usually becomes pretty well ingrained. How then, does this perfect opinion of women become tarnished???

Simple. Over the course of their adult lives, men have to interact with women, and these interactions are what change a man's opinion of women as he ages. We meet women who are heinous bitches, far from pacifistic and generous. We meet women who are perfidious whores and try to sleep with us even though they are in a relationship or married...far from paragons of virtue. We meet women who neglect their kids to get high on meth or pills. We meet women who feel entitled to your servitude and money. We watch women bicker and fight over little to nothing and it all gets so tiresome after a while.

Literally interacting with real women is why men don't like them.