What do you do once you've played every good game ever made?

What do you do once you've played every good game ever made?

Attached: 12x13.jpg (2668x2883, 3.91M)

Wait for more good games to come out, duh.

>wait
if my brain isn't occupied it feels like the inside of my skull is on fire

Watch anime.

this

Attached: 2019.jpg (3000x2141, 2.98M)

Why do you keep spamming the same autistic chart every single day?

How old are you?

Them them again.

Well than you clearly either don't work enough, in which case you should request more hours. Or you have some sort of mental illness and you should consult a professional.

oh my fuck 90% of this is absolute trash. imagine being this naive.

Attached: 17499.jpg (520x397, 28K)

>every good game
>not a single Genesis title

Attached: DE73B26E-0234-4B41-B9C5-9E4FFEEB1BF6.gif (540x540, 171K)

chances are you don't know what a lot of them are, but sure why not
you enjoy waiting until 2030 for Bannerlord though mate, that sounds like fun

>Well than you clearly either don't work enough
I work 60 hours a week, my job is boring and sucks. I don't even want money any more. Don't ever work. I'd go the mentally crippled neet route if i ever got a do over.
>Or you have some sort of mental illness and you should consult a professional.
There are no cures for genuine mental illness.
I already watched all the good anime.

M&B is a bad series and Bannerlord will not even be as good as Warband anyways.

>30
So you're a 30 year old NEET who sits inside all day bragging about how many games he's played on an anonymous image board

Attached: 1550833066851.png (645x773, 49K)

>chances are you don't know what a lot of them are
Oh and I know what all of them are. Take Daemon, for example. The devs have an abysmal track record of making vita shovelware and the like, so any reasonable person that is not a gullible redditor could have concluded this title would be unplayable shit on the day of its announcement, which was later proven by the demo. We can also visit the site of the Aquanox devs and find pic related, so yeah, I wouldn't get my hopes up. It takes like 10 seconds of effort to find out if a game will be shit or not with 99.9% accuracy and Yea Forums falls for the hype every time. Very disappointing.

Attached: Untitled.png (1368x735, 1.27M)

>I work 60 hours a week
>So you're a NEET
sure user

not saying all of them are guaranteed to be masterpieces or anything, I just see a lot of them being good, like Qud, Disco Elysium, King of Cards, Outer Worlds etc
as long as you know where to look and what you enjoy it's pretty likely there's a game for you coming up

Wargroove and Slay the Spire are goddamn trash. Slay the Spire must be only enjoyable if you haven't played a single card-based singleplayer game ever.
Wasteland 3 isn't out yet but Wasteland 2 was pathetic and dull.

>PCfag

Consoles exist and that's where most of the good stuff is

Qud is already confirmed mediocre. Disco Elysium is a total mystery and we have no reason to believe it will be good, but going off of the devs linkedins I have major doubts. I honestly do not give a shit about yet another Shovel Knight DLC, they need to stop milking the game and move on. Outer Worlds will be an obvious disaster.

I have a PS4 and Switch. They both really suck.

If I had vidya to play I wouldn't have time to do this.

>he even hates upcoming content for a game he enjoys

a whole new level of jaded

>a whole new level of jaded

Attached: joaquin_phoenix_joker_750x422.jpg (750x421, 41K)